AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-31, 06:43   Link #4361
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I'm so doing to reread her capture too that was a great piece of information.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 08:11   Link #4362
Seitsuki
Onee!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Auckland, NZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
BTW, I reread Yui's capture; never realised that when Keima was in Yui's body, he played with her boobs till he got bored Yet he says he has his fill of ero from games....
Shit, if you take that as a reference, and even the mighty God Keima couldn't resist the urges of the dark side, what are the chances Yui did even more defiling of Keima's body? Wow, maybe they're already done more to each other than most people who are already going out
__________________
thanks to Patchy ♥
Seitsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 08:41   Link #4363
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
^Maybe that's why Yui was so happy after regaining her memories... *wink*
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 08:49   Link #4364
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
^Maybe that's why Yui was so happy after regaining her memories... *wink*
That is enough already. At least put these things in spoiler tags so it doesn't corrupt innocent minds!
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 08:58   Link #4365
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
Too late for that I'm afraid.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 09:40   Link #4366
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
... How many people here at actually innocent... I mean... -_-

I don't know after rereading Yui's capture while it was novel and interesting and epic. I though Yui as a character was quite boring.

And still the number one Elsie fan... Elsie all the way.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 11:28   Link #4367
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
And still the number one Elsie fan... Elsie all the way.
*appears from the shadows*
Now now, I think we shouldn't overestimate ourselves... we all love Elsie and that's what counts. *goes back to lurking*
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 22:06   Link #4368
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
That is enough already. At least put these things in spoiler tags so it doesn't corrupt innocent minds!

New question: Is it possible for TWGOK devils to mate with humans? Judging by these two factors, I'd say yes:

(1) Nora once asked Haqua whether she and Keima had a love nest - I take it that kind of relationship is something Nora's heard of?

(2) Devils can be reborn through infants - i.e. they have compatible bodies with humans?

In addition, it happens a lot in hentai manga...

ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 23:17   Link #4369
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Went back to reread the chapters that were reanimated in the latest episode, strangely it showed many flags that Elsie actually had some romantic feelings for Keima. But her jeolousy was only directed at Haqua. Instead of the other capture targets. I think that she is stuck in between like 3 different positions in Keima's life, sibling, a buddy and a love interest.

I personally think that after so many chapters of seeing Elsie as a sister, I've forgotten many of the flags that shows that she has some amount fo romantic feelings for Keima.

I wonder who that is going to develop, hopefully it adds more comedy and drama for us to enjoy.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 23:46   Link #4370
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
^Actually, what I'm wondering is whether Elsie understood what the humping dolls meant...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 01:38   Link #4371
Azuma Denton
~AD~
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
New question: Is it possible for TWGOK devils to mate with humans? Judging by these two factors, I'd say yes:

(1) Nora once asked Haqua whether she and Keima had a love nest - I take it that kind of relationship is something Nora's heard of?

(2) Devils can be reborn through infants - i.e. they have compatible bodies with humans?

In addition, it happens a lot in hentai manga...

ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
Well, Keima once asked Haqua if she wants to marry with human. And Haqua says she doesn't (aw so tsundere...)

If i'm not correct, it was in the chapter where Keima observe Yukio's (Haqua's buddy) method of capturing weiss...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 01:53   Link #4372
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
^That she did. And now she can make hamburgers.. Haqua ever the diligent student
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 02:21   Link #4373
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
and still lol with Elsie's cooking, why she still doesn't realize the ingredients she uses are wrong she should cook human dishes with human things, not hell's eyeballs
but that also makes her cute
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 02:45   Link #4374
matteas
Member Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Czech Republic
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Well, Keima once asked Haqua if she wants to marry with human. And Haqua says she doesn't (aw so tsundere...)

If i'm not correct, it was in the chapter where Keima observe Yukio's (Haqua's buddy) method of capturing weiss...
Furthermore, in one of more recent episodes, where she takes care of Keima during Elsie's absence, she said something like that every wife has to be able to make miso soup. After that, she was asked by Keima if she was going to marry a human.
matteas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 02:47   Link #4375
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Yeah, she'd be an awesone cook if she wore a naked apron outfit she used human world ingredients. It wouldn't need to look delicious either because the hell meals don't and they still seem to be tasty or at least edible. It's just the aftereffects and the fact that they're kind of... alive.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 02:56   Link #4376
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
^I think Haqua said that Elsie's a good cook.... I think.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 04:51   Link #4377
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Yeah, she'd be an awesone cook if she wore a naked apron outfit she used human world ingredients. It wouldn't need to look delicious either because the hell meals don't and they still seem to be tasty or at least edible. It's just the aftereffects and the fact that they're kind of... alive.
You sure Vanish? In that outfit, you'll notice that the size of her chest has shrunk to that of Haku- *gets pushed into a boiling cauldron*

I don't think it would have made a difference. A bad cook is a bad cook - if she uses real world ingredients she might mistake a carrot for an orange, a chicken for a duck or coconut with pong-pong fruit.

You COULD ask yourself this question though....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Spoiler for Okay here is a question ::
If you do, enjoy her version of castor bean soup - in a few hours after eating you'll start feeling like Georgi Markov.

I'll stick to Tenri's cooking. Hers pwns everyone elses'.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 09:53   Link #4378
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You sure Vanish? In that outfit, you'll notice that the size of her chest has shrunk to that of Haku- *gets pushed into a boiling cauldron*

I don't think it would have made a difference. A bad cook is a bad cook - if she uses real world ingredients she might mistake a carrot for an orange, a chicken for a duck or coconut with pong-pong fruit.
Elsie is not really a bad, cook its just that she doesn't use human ingredients. Her cooking skill was never in question just her choice of ingredient.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 10:43   Link #4379
AlaAlba
...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
^ yeah, Elsie is never a bad cook, she cooked curry(she keeps insisting it's a curse dish) using human ingredients and it tastes great, Keima and the guys at TV station proved that.

She thinks that human and hell ingredients are the same just check when she tried to make that "red and white" cake. She looked on human recipe but used hellish sugar

one of her charm point really
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 10:54   Link #4380
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
^ yeah, Elsie is never a bad cook, she cooked curry(she keeps insisting it's a curse dish) using human ingredients and it tastes great, Keima and the guys at TV station proved that.

She thinks that human and hell ingredients are the same just check when she tried to make that "red and white" cake. She looked on human recipe but used hellish sugar

one of her charm point really
Elsie is just like your aunt from a rural town coming to visit, and can't distinct between the pineapple she brought along as a gift, and the siruped pineapple slices from Cole...

Except your aunt is right and Elsie is much older
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.