AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-10-01, 17:23   Link #5581
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Spoiler for 160:
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 21:14   Link #5582
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I wouldn't exactly call what happened a plot twist...
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 04:29   Link #5583
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Asia
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I wouldn't exactly call what happened a plot twist...
I thought the section chief was also on the vintage side because of the signature but it turned out to be another way round.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 06:15   Link #5584
Divini
Senpai!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
My speculation on what Diana is thinking. It's either:

Standard-Harem Theory - Because Diana is in love with the same person as her host, unlike the other goddesses, she also needs Keima's returned affection to grow her wings. The 'love power' that is only generated from Tenri alone is not enough for the two of them.

More Interesting Theory - Because Diana is in love with the same person as her host, despite wanting to fully support Tenri; There's always that something in the back of her mind that wants Keima to be only hers, and therefore interpreting Tenri's feelings as an obstacle. This could perhaps be making Diana subconsciously reject Tenri's 'love power' that she needs for her wings.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 06:46   Link #5585
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
More Interesting Theory - Because Diana is in love with the same person as her host, despite wanting to fully support Tenri; There's always that something in the back of her mind that wants Keima to be only hers, and therefore interpreting Tenri's feelings as an obstacle. This could perhaps be making Diana subconsciously reject Tenri's 'love power' that she needs for her wings.

Haha that's definitely more interesting, I'd have no idea how she's ever going to get wings then. Either way, this should lead to an extra cute Diana this chapter.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 08:23   Link #5586
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Haha that's definitely more interesting, I'd have no idea how she's ever going to get wings then. Either way, this should lead to an extra cute Diana this chapter.
I think it is better Diana doesn't get her wings. Who knows, she might conjure a lightning strike to demolish the cafe just because Keima doesn't kiss her.

The other goddesses might do the same : Minerva might barricade the entrance with her barrier just because Keima doesn't make out with Mars in their respective crossdress make her happy.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 15:48   Link #5587
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The other goddesses might do the same : Minerva might barricade the entrance with her barrier just because Keima doesn't make out with Mars in their respective crossdress make her happy.
Are you implying the possibility of Minerva and Keima having an affair?
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 16:28   Link #5588
poisui
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
I can't help but to love Haqua more and more. She's so cute. T_T
poisui is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 17:22   Link #5589
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Haqua!

Awesome chapter!

<3
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 18:03   Link #5590
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Well that was interesting, it seems like Diana has an idea on why she doesn't have wins yet. I'm personally not all that gaga over Haqua yet. So it was a meh chapter for me.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 18:11   Link #5591
moridin84
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Age: 30
A pretty honest "I'm grateful for you concern" look from Keima. Surprising.

Spoiler for size:

The goddesses, even Vulcan, trust Keima an awful lot. I understand Diana since she's been with him for a while but... to the other goddesses he is just a human right?

Also, some nice 'dark' looks from Haqua, you'd think demons would have more of these.

Spoiler for size:
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 18:33   Link #5592
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Unseen Horizon
Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Dokuro: Just as planned. *kicks the rest of the Vintage* Go back to Earth.
*later*
Haqua: I was tentacle raped by Vintage! Most-
Keima: That was within my calculations.
Haqua: *tsukkomi kick* IT WAS NOT!
Keima: Your faith is low, my padawan.

@ID555: The way you say it (the previous page from this) makes it look like there'll be an H-doujinshi of three (Diana dominating Keima right after Keima is done with Tenri: I have a second stomach to fill).
*2 hours later*
Keima: Urghhh I can see heaven... am I going to be a god?

Mars, make out in your respective crossdress.
__________________

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 18:46   Link #5593
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 22
woot... Haqua fanservice..... *nosebleed and suddenly got excited*

I'm still wondering why Diana-Tenri still got no wings.... but actually Diana is very cute in this chapter...
okay! So Dokuro isn't a bad person, eh?
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 19:45   Link #5594
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Age: 25
More Diana moe and more Haqua...torture...slime!

What more could you ask.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 19:47   Link #5595
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Spoiler for 160:
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 19:48   Link #5596
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Are you implying the possibility of Minerva and Keima having an affair?
He already stooped to the level of lolicon with Minerva around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
A pretty honest "I'm grateful for you concern" look from Keima. Surprising.

Spoiler for size:
He looks rather effeminate with that face.

No Shiori. He isn't re-enacting Cross Days.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 21:19   Link #5597
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CO, USA
Hnnnnggg. Haqua with string panties with slimes. <3 But really, I couldn't help but laugh at the slimes. More of a fanservice than a torture method.

I'm kinda dissapointed that the chief was a good guy. Things would been more complicated and interesting otherwise, imo. We could've had an epic battle against all most of new hell vs 6 goddess and a mortal. I was expecting that vintage-lookalike to be a new ally, but it ended up being a doll of chief's;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
More Interesting Theory - Because Diana is in love with the same person as her host, despite wanting to fully support Tenri; There's always that something in the back of her mind that wants Keima to be only hers, and therefore interpreting Tenri's feelings as an obstacle. This could perhaps be making Diana subconsciously reject Tenri's 'love power' that she needs for her wings.
That is a very interesting theory, and certainly a possibility. Actually, I'd say that it is a high possibility.
__________________
Nochgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 21:37   Link #5598
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Hnnnnggg. Haqua with string panties with slimes. <3 But really, I couldn't help but laugh at the slimes. More of a fanservice than a torture method.

I'm kinda dissapointed that the chief was a good guy. Things would been more complicated and interesting otherwise, imo. We could've had an epic battle against all most of new hell vs 6 goddess and a mortal. I was expecting that vintage-lookalike to be a new ally, but it ended up being a doll of chief's;;
It still is most of New Hell. Vintage controls a portion of the capturing squad sizable enough to where Dokuro apparently can't oppose them openly. If they didn't have that much power, then Dokuro could have just arrested them.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 22:17   Link #5599
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CO, USA
You say 'most' of New Hell, meaning more than 50% of New Hell are already members of the Vintage? Thats hard to imagine, when there are fewer old-demons (or am I wrong on this?), than the new-demons. Besides, if its such a huge organization, how does it stay hidden? Why hasn't Vintage completely take over New Hell yet? If Vintage already controls most members of New Hell, then there is no need for secrecy, and they can just overthrow Dokuro and openly attempt to kill the Goddess, etc. I'd say Vintage is still a minority at best.
__________________
Nochgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 22:30   Link #5600
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In front of my computer
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Duo Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Spoiler for 160:


Strangely enough, I reading this thread while having your signature as everyone's reaction for this chapter .
__________________
Duo Maxwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.