AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-02, 09:18   Link #5841
Ryuutai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Chihiro definitely has a goddess, or, I would be quite disappointed with development that comes after. Keima is supposed to be 'capturing god', who makes almost no mistake (and also I remember how he said 'I will definitely make no mistake' after Kanon's fall). If author truly thinks of making his favourite heroine, Ayumi, to be focus of the series, Chihiro must be Goddess. Everything is set for Chihiro and Ayumi's tension and it would be extremely awkward and dragging if it's Ayumi who turns out to have Goddess.

The case of Chihiro and Ayumi is , much more serious. The entire theme of this series is 'reality versus ideal'. Thus at the end of this arc, Keima will have to choose the ending that is NOT ideal, unlike we've seen in other conquest. Then, things will inevitably get extremely complex, which will be the challenge as an author that Wakaki Tamiki has to keep up with.
Uhm...I disagree.
Keima is not supposed to be the perfect guy who never mistakes. During the story, he has already made some mistakes. He is human, after all. A very clever human, but, still a human.
Also, I didn't see any sign in the series that shows that Ayumi is the main heroine, not so far, at least.
I don't think that being the girl of the first conquest and (maybe?) the favorite one of the author (I knew her archetype is his favorite one, but not that she is also his favorite female character), are good reasons to make her the main heroine of the story.
They would be silly reasons, if I have to be honest.
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 09:29   Link #5842
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Asia
Age: 21
Ayumi not having the goddess and truly falls in love with Keima is just one of the many option Wakaki can take to end the manga.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 09:37   Link #5843
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
The campfire night event next chapter is going to be a serious issue if the vessels all want Keima to dance with them. Especially in the case of Yui - it is going to stoke an uproar in the school when a "guy" is allowed to dance with another guy.

Going to be the funniest filler episode if it does happen.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 17:07   Link #5844
moridin84
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Age: 30
Keima makes mistakes all the time.

For one, he originally thought that Yui was chasing him because she regained her memories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Random thought: I would really like to see a prequel with Elsie or Elsie's sister as the protagonist. I think it could be all kinds of interesting considering how prequels are more like stories of their own, especially when I compare F/SN and F/Z. Kaminomi/Zero by someone who is not Urobuchi Gen... haha, oh well. Just a random thought, after all.
You do realize that before this Elsie was in demon school and when she was in demon school she was mostly just cleaning?
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 22:50   Link #5845
Jimmy C
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Not quite. She graduated at the same time as Haqua. But she's been bumped steadily downwards until she ended up in janitorial due to her incompetence.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 23:55   Link #5846
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your brain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
Uhm...I disagree.
Keima is not supposed to be the perfect guy who never mistakes. During the story, he has already made some mistakes. He is human, after all. A very clever human, but, still a human.
It would be quite funny right after Keima makes himself a good promise about perfect conquest, only to get another failure. I don't think it is a right development, but meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
Also, I didn't see any sign in the series that shows that Ayumi is the main heroine, not so far, at least.
I don't think that being the girl of the first conquest and (maybe?) the favorite one of the author (I knew her archetype is his favorite one, but not that she is also his favorite female character), are good reasons to make her the main heroine of the story.
They would be silly reasons, if I have to be honest.
Silly?... It is not a silly reason. A lot of past heroines from Wakaki's manga/one shot had exact same archetype as Ayumi. There are even more ridiculous ways that Author hints the treatments of the characters, you know... >_> For instance, Nisioisin novel/manga.

Ayumi will be one of the main characters, and it is MUST if I'm accurate enough to know Wakaki's preference. The only one that really varies is Chihiro. The thing about Chihiro is that she is extremely normal girl. You see how the way Wakaki draws here drastically changed since the start of the series. She went from random classmate 1 to bishoujo. He even once that in twitter that the way she is drawn in anime version is error, since it was way too good compare to how he treated her in actual manga at first. Thus, while I think Chihiro is one of the main heroine who fits the theme of this series exactly, unsure if Wakaki will give even more focus than she is now.

To be honest, I don't really care who becomes goddess. I'm obviously not Keima, thus can't predict anything. But at least for me, Chihiro is much likely to have goddess than Ayumi. However, either way, Wakaki must give a right reason for one of them liking Keima even though there is no goddess. I find Ayumi is much easier to give a reason for that than Chihiro, if you read the first chapter again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Random thought: I would really like to see a prequel with Elsie or Elsie's sister as the protagonist.
I don't think that will work... ^^;;

Actually, there is a theory that we have already seen Elsie's sister. It's only a theory, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicaLideaL View Post
Ayumi not having the goddess and truly falls in love with Keima is just one of the many option Wakaki can take to end the manga.
One of many likely endings, definitely.
__________________
If anyone attacks Shaft
I will be there to defend it to death.
applejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 08:54   Link #5847
Ryuutai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
It would be quite funny right after Keima makes himself a good promise about perfect conquest, only to get another failure. I don't think it is a right development, but meh.
He often mistakes, but this is what is helping him to grow.

Quote:
Silly?... It is not a silly reason. A lot of past heroines from Wakaki's manga/one shot had exact same archetype as Ayumi. There are even more ridiculous ways that Author hints the treatments of the characters, you know... >_> For instance, Nisioisin novel/manga.
Well, I prefer that a character earns its own position in a story through the character development, not just because he/she is the favorite one of the author.
Ayumi is one of the main characters, but at the moment, I don't see any hint that shows that she is more important than Tenri, Chihiro, or Haqua (who, together with Ayumi, are the girls who have had more screentime, in my opinion).

Quote:
Ayumi will be one of the main characters, and it is MUST if I'm accurate enough to know Wakaki's preference. The only one that really varies is Chihiro. The thing about Chihiro is that she is extremely normal girl. You see how the way Wakaki draws here drastically changed since the start of the series. She went from random classmate 1 to bishoujo. He even once that in twitter that the way she is drawn in anime version is error, since it was way too good compare to how he treated her in actual manga at first. Thus, while I think Chihiro is one of the main heroine who fits the theme of this series exactly, unsure if Wakaki will give even more focus than she is now.
Ayumi is already one of the main characters, of course. But also Chihiro is one of them. Also Haqua, and Tenri.

Chihiro's case is very peculiar, imho.
She is really the "real girl", like the author wanted that she was.
She grew so much, through the story: it's the first time, I believe, that I see a minor character becoming a main character.
Wakaki has been great to do this.
I fell in love with Chihiro for this reason.
Her "normality" is her realism. She is not an archetipe, and this is what makes her special.

Quote:
To be honest, I don't really care who becomes goddess. I'm obviously not Keima, thus can't predict anything. But at least for me, Chihiro is much likely to have goddess than Ayumi. However, either way, Wakaki must give a right reason for one of them liking Keima even though there is no goddess. I find Ayumi is much easier to give a reason for that than Chihiro, if you read the first chapter again.
I want to enjoy this brilliant story without shipping like a fanatic for a couple or an other, so I'm ready to accept every choice of the author. What is really important to me, it's that he develops his ideas well.

Imho, it's more logical if Chihiro is without goddess.
I have not time now to explain, so I'll just link the post of this guy on RH forum.
http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...ll=1#post60394
He expresses exactly my point of view.

If Chihiro became the final lover of Keima, it would be genial to me: the "normal" girl, the one who (according to Keima) couldn't be the main heroine in a galge, but just a minor character, becomes the "protagonist" of his real life.

A splendid confirmation of the fact that real life doesn't work like the games.

If I have to be honest, this is the end that I would like the most.
It's just my personal taste, of course.
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 08:56   Link #5848
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
Not quite. She graduated at the same time as Haqua. But she's been bumped steadily downwards until she ended up in janitorial due to her incompetence.
I don't think Elsie was ever in a high position to begin with. There was nothing outstanding about her performance in school either.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 10:50   Link #5849
Vanish
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Age: 22
Send a message via Skype™ to Vanish
Ok I guess my random thought wasn't a good random thought. :E Though then I still think there could've happened deep interesting things inbetween those 300 years that won't get mentioned in the current timeline.~ Elsie not playing a big role would be a minor problem for me, not like we've seen her do important things in the manga lately either. lol And the reason I also brought it up is because we actually don't know a lot about the past, so the author would have a lot of free room with his ideas and I really wouldn't mind seeing a side story / prequel for that stuff.

Anyway, enough off-topic... it's all yours now, Saintess. Just kiddin'.
Vanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 11:07   Link #5850
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Anyway, enough off-topic... it's all yours now, Saintess. Just kiddin'.
He is to busy protecting his waifus.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
So true, what Kaoden posted there.
__________________
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 11:13   Link #5851
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
It's possible for it to end well if Keima involves them in his affairs even if they don't have a goddess. Personally, I think it would be an interesting dynamic: a perfectly normal girl that still knows the bigger picture. It would be a nice consolation prize for the girl without the goddess.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 20:38   Link #5852
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your brain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
I want to enjoy this brilliant story without shipping like a fanatic for a couple or an other, so I'm ready to accept every choice of the author. What is really important to me, it's that he develops his ideas well.

Imho, it's more logical if Chihiro is without goddess.
I have not time now to explain, so I'll just link the post of this guy on RH forum.
http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...ll=1#post60394
He expresses exactly my point of view.

If Chihiro became the final lover of Keima, it would be genial to me: the "normal" girl, the one who (according to Keima) couldn't be the main heroine in a galge, but just a minor character, becomes the "protagonist" of his real life.

A splendid confirmation of the fact that real life doesn't work like the games.

If I have to be honest, this is the end that I would like the most.
It's just my personal taste, of course.
When there are many good things in that post, I still insist that Chihiro is more likely to have Goddess. As I said, read the first chapter again. If you look at it a bit more carefully, you find how Ayumi was pretty kind and fond of Keima before even introduction of Elsie. Thus, that makes very good reason for Ayumi not having Goddess - Ayumi liked Keima even before the capturing event.
Spoiler for Like this:
Even before the conquest, they were already 'roof-top cleaning group'. (They are still cleaning group if you read chapter 163 again) The trick is that since it is 1st chapter, we don't really know what was the relationship between those two were before the starting chapter. If Wakaki decides to pull that trick for me, that would be the moment that confirms Ayumi does not have Goddess.

On the other hand, Chihiro was treating Keima = Cockroach + Human Trash + Creepy Otaku. Thus, it is pretty clear that she had almost no caring about Keima before the capturing. Also, Keima is 'always' acting whenever the capturing happens. So, that cannot be logical deduce for Chihiro-real-ending.

Another proof for Chihiro-Goddess hypothesis is this scene;
Spoiler for Chapter 157:


Either way, the outcome of this conquest will never be good. It is most likely that 'BOTH', Chihiro and Ayumi, will get hurt. It will clearly create more conflict and complexity in relationship, which will keep manga's tension high.

PS: and actually, I think the ending of the series will be either Harem ending or Reset ending. 'My' ideal ending (conjecture) for this series would actually be reset ending, where everyone loses memory except Keima at the end. THEN, Ayumi will be the only one who is in love with Keima!!! (*cough)

(*Dying as a capturing god or living as a human)

(we also have Elsie ending)
__________________
If anyone attacks Shaft
I will be there to defend it to death.

Last edited by applejuice; 2011-11-03 at 21:15.
applejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 02:51   Link #5853
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
If we are talking about logical endings then its obvious Keima can't end up with any of the target girls since that would put one of them above the others. The way I see it, they are all equal in terms of character worth and we shouldn't single anyone of them out. I'm personally not an Elsie fan but she really is the only logical one since she is the one that caused Keima to change from creepy game loner into a lady-killing pimp. Also Keima admits it himself that only when she is around that he can play his games peacfully.

The ending I envision is that all of the targets and goddess hosts lose their memories about heaven and hell and goes on with their regular lives. The devils have their contracts with their buddies removed and they go back to hell. Keima reminisce about his time with Elsie and then out of no where Elsie comes back because she beg Dokuro to let her come back.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 05:47   Link #5854
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your brain
Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post
If we are talking about logical endings then its obvious Keima can't end up with any of the target girls since that would put one of them above the others. The way I see it, they are all equal in terms of character worth and we shouldn't single anyone of them out. I'm personally not an Elsie fan but she really is the only logical one since she is the one that caused Keima to change from creepy game loner into a lady-killing pimp. Also Keima admits it himself that only when she is around that he can play his games peacfully.

The ending I envision is that all of the targets and goddess hosts lose their memories about heaven and hell and goes on with their regular lives. The devils have their contracts with their buddies removed and they go back to hell. Keima reminisce about his time with Elsie and then out of no where Elsie comes back because she beg Dokuro to let her come back.
Yeah, I was also thinking that kind of reset ending; the most idealistic ending that Wakaki can take.

However, the major thing about this manga is in fact that Keima has to choose either one of the decisions, dying as a god or living as a human (said by Wakaki himself). According to the paths he takes, ending will defer drastically.

Plus, I support Hakua ending + Elsie-being-Imouto forever ending.

PS: There is another plot-point that has never been addressed properly. It is none other than 'Keima's Past'. When I'm seeing some clues and foreshadowings here and there from many comments he is making, not sure if it will be focus of the series.
__________________
If anyone attacks Shaft
I will be there to defend it to death.

Last edited by applejuice; 2011-11-04 at 07:41.
applejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 07:51   Link #5855
Ryuutai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
When there are many good things in that post, I still insist that Chihiro is more likely to have Goddess. As I said, read the first chapter again. If you look at it a bit more carefully, you find how Ayumi was pretty kind and fond of Keima before even introduction of Elsie. Thus, that makes very good reason for Ayumi not having Goddess - Ayumi liked Keima even before the capturing event.
Spoiler for Like this:
Even before the conquest, they were already 'roof-top cleaning group'. (They are still cleaning group if you read chapter 163 again) The trick is that since it is 1st chapter, we don't really know what was the relationship between those two were before the starting chapter. If Wakaki decides to pull that trick for me, that would be the moment that confirms Ayumi does not have Goddess.
Sorry, but this argument seems a bit weak, to me...
There was just one scene between Ayumi and Keima before the capture, and I don't see that scene like a real hint that she liked him.
She called him "otamegane", and she let him alone with a...broom.
To me it's forced to think that the drawing of the heart was a subtle way to hint her feelings, because girls likes drawing kawaii stuff everywhere...

I think she had been very rude with him, in that occasion, if I must be honest.
Anyway, I admit that we could say that she was just tsundere, but in that case...

Quote:
On the other hand, Chihiro was treating Keima = Cockroach + Human Trash + Creepy Otaku.
...we could say the same also for Chihiro. Being tsundere, Chihiro maybe liked him a bit even if she insulted him all the time. Anyway, I don't think that she had some clear feelings for him before he started to help her to confess to the other guy.
Or better, maybe she had them, but she wasn't aware of them.

My point is that here
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7...wgok3107rh.jpg
she showed clear signs to be attracted by him, even if he wasn't playing a role to capture her...he wasn't wearing the fake mask of sweetness who made Ayumi competely falling for him
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4...k001056rhs.jpg
he was simply himself with Chihiro, during that time.
The usual arrogant Keima.

Quote:
Another proof for Chihiro-Goddess hypothesis is this scene;
Spoiler for Chapter 157:
Well, that is not a hint that she remembers, imho. Why? Well, I think that boat could simply be the place where she goes when she wants to be alone. In fact, during her arc, she went there after her quarrel with Keima. So, I think that place was special to her also before the capture.

Quote:
Either way, the outcome of this conquest will never be good. It is most likely that 'BOTH', Chihiro and Ayumi, will get hurt. It will clearly create more conflict and complexity in relationship, which will keep manga's tension high.
Totally agree. If they remember or not, it's not so important...both of them have a HUGE crush on him, and they are best friends...very sad situation.

Quote:
PS: and actually, I think the ending of the series will be either Harem ending or Reset ending. 'My' ideal ending (conjecture) for this series would actually be reset ending, where everyone loses memory except Keima at the end. THEN, Ayumi will be the only one who is in love with Keima!!! (*cough)

(*Dying as a capturing god or living as a human)

(we also have Elsie ending)
I dislike the idea of harem ending...it would be pointless.
What is really important in this manga, in my opinion, is Keima's character development.
I will be satisfied also if he will remain alone, the important thing is that trough this experience, he learns that you can't live in an ideal world. The author could only hint that he will fall in love for someone someday, without showing us the girl. I'be happy also with an ending like this.

Last edited by Ryuutai; 2011-11-04 at 08:21.
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 17:25   Link #5856
moridin84
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post

Another proof for Chihiro-Goddess hypothesis is this scene;
Spoiler for Chapter 157:
Huh, I think you just linked the only scene that suggests that Chihiro might have a goddess, and it's easily explainable.

On the other had there are at least 3-4 hints that Ayumi might be a goddess.


Also and I agree that the Reset ending makes the most sense. Choosing one girl or another girl would kinda upset more people then choosing none.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 00:39   Link #5857
risingstar3110
Dead Master ★ BRS
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
Imho, it's more logical if Chihiro is without goddess.
I have not time now to explain, so I'll just link the post of this guy on RH forum.
http://www.redhawkscans.com/showthre...ll=1#post60394
He expresses exactly my point of view.

If Chihiro became the final lover of Keima, it would be genial to me: the "normal" girl, the one who (according to Keima) couldn't be the main heroine in a galge, but just a minor character, becomes the "protagonist" of his real life.

A splendid confirmation of the fact that real life doesn't work like the games.

If I have to be honest, this is the end that I would like the most.
It's just my personal taste, of course.
Yeah agree with that post too...

I guess it's good that we have a break from romance comedy, and head a bit toward drama/ angst for once. For example, Keima's plan B got the Goddess out of Ayumi. Chihiro saw the kiss, then break into tears. That's when Keima will truly face real life dilemma when it comes to relationship. As i believe in eroges, when you break off with a girl, there's very little mention about the event; so as godly as Keima can get, he may never has been in that situation before
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 00:49   Link #5858
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Reset ending would be the best possible ending at the end compared to the more humorous, harem ending.

He always has an Elsie ending to use... XD

I get the feeling that right now nobody really cares who has the goddess and just wants her to be reveals so the plot can continue and it is getting extremely interesting.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 01:37   Link #5859
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: In your brain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
Sorry, but this argument seems a bit weak, to me...
There was just one scene between Ayumi and Keima before the capture, and I don't see that scene like a real hint that she liked him.
She called him "otamegane", and she let him alone with a...broom.
To me it's forced to think that the drawing of the heart was a subtle way to hint her feelings, because girls likes drawing kawaii stuff everywhere...

I think she had been very rude with him, in that occasion, if I must be honest.
Anyway, I admit that we could say that she was just tsundere, but in that case...
Repeating again, 1st-chapter trick. We don't know what happened before the 1st episode, thus author can open unlimited amount of possibilities between Ayumi and her relationship with Keima. It became very obvious that they were both cleaning group for a long time, and easily one of person that Keima meets more frequently.

And seriously. I'm thinking the 1st chapter I read and 1st chapter you read might be different. Ayumi was NOT rude. She was calling Keima, the most creepiest otaku in the world, in kindest and friendliest way possible at that time when requesting for the cleaning. All the other heroine never showed that kind of friendly reaction. I'm thinking some of the tone that the original Japanese had might lost in English translation which might be reason that you thinking like that...

Quote:
...we could say the same also for Chihiro. Being tsundere, Chihiro maybe liked him a bit even if she insulted him all the time. Anyway, I don't think that she had some clear feelings for him before he started to help her to confess to the other guy.
Or better, maybe she had them, but she wasn't aware of them.
No. That cannot be true, you are forgetting some of the most important things about her. Chihiro was confessed to FOUR different people before the start of Keima's conquest. There was absolutely, no sign of any affection or foreshadowing between those two before the conquest and the screen-shot you provided is 'during the conquest'. Thus if Chihiro does not have Goddess, she will basically forget everything that you stated, thus no affection will remain at~~~~~~ all.

However, she obviously did show affection, without forgetting.

If I were to say another reason why Chihiro has to be goddess, the most silly reasoning possibility, is in order to give her some more popularity. ^^;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Huh, I think you just linked the only scene that suggests that Chihiro might have a goddess, and it's easily explainable.

On the other had there are at least 3-4 hints that Ayumi might be a goddess.
lolol what?......Only scene? Hey there? There were like tons of Goddess hints that was shown for both Chihiro and Ayumi, almost the same amount. However, both hints have always been 'indirect', never straight forward. Are you reading the same thing? I'm just saying that that was the single most, blunt hint for Goddess, which came from Chihiro.

(Actually, the hidden boss = Miyako)
__________________
If anyone attacks Shaft
I will be there to defend it to death.
applejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 03:13   Link #5860
konart
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Moscow, RU
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Spoiler for 165:
__________________
Signature removed. Please check the forum signature rules before trying to upload another one. If you have questions, feel free to contact a mod through PM.
konart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.