AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-03-24, 05:48   Link #6781
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Ok umm holy shit is Wakaki actually making the suggestion of a single route end for the manga? Anyway major props to Chihiro for this, she just pretty much martyred herself on the altar of the Capturinf God to make the plan work.

Like I said before, it seems harem route is the only viable end that doesn't leave ahem everyone else out in the cold.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 06:02   Link #6782
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Yeah but once everyone gets used to his true self which almost everyone is getting used to Tenri loves his gaming self, Yui probably doesn't care. Bottom line if that all happens, it becomes increasingly difficult for him to choose at the end, in this situation Keima is not Kami if he is bound by the real world if he has to end up with a single girl I honestly think it defeats the whole purpose of who he is. He has shown growth but character development that overides his originality of character is bad writing. Hence either a status quo ending or reset would be good. Status quo seems like the best IMO. Either way things just got real. The ending is probably upong us.
The problem is that Tenri and Yui have goddesses. We don't know what will happen to their memories when the goddesses go away. As for the devils, we don't know if they're going to stay once there are no Weiss left to capture either.

If a memory reset ending is going to happen, Chihiro will be the only human girl with her memories intact.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 09:47   Link #6783
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Chihiro still at fault actually because without her interference, Ayumi will be conquered faster
No, because Ayumi was afraid for Chihiro. Now, as Chihiro told, she isn't afraid for her anymore. You missed the fact that Ayumi had a sense of guilt towards her best friend, but now, she probably thinks that Chihiro hates Keima, so she can be free to accept his feelings.
Old 2012-03-24, 11:04   Link #6784
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The problem is that Tenri and Yui have goddesses. We don't know what will happen to their memories when the goddesses go away. As for the devils, we don't know if they're going to stay once there are no Weiss left to capture either.

If a memory reset ending is going to happen, Chihiro will be the only human girl with her memories intact.
Firstly Tenri does to count, she had her feelings the longest and since they were young so it doesn't count and she was never captured. Secondly it depends on the kind and level of the memory reset and that is left up to Wakaki and even then there are too many variables for specific memory resets like only the girls associated to Weiss or anyone who had contact after he became the buddy of Elsie basically it is up to Wakaki to decide the boundaries it is to as simple as the goddess leaving their host.

Bottom line anything can happen I'm expecting Chihiro end but hoping for status quo end but that is just me, IMO this series does not need complete closure but some amount is perfect.
Old 2012-03-24, 14:50   Link #6785
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Bottom line anything can happen I'm expecting Chihiro end but hoping for status quo end but that is just me, IMO this series does not need complete closure but some amount is perfect.
I think so, too.

What i can imagen is, that everyone looses their memories about those events, without Keima(One does not simply reset memories of a god). I wouldnt be surprised with an reset, because then, every fanboy would be treated the same way.
Old 2012-03-24, 17:54   Link #6786
moridin84
Custom User Title

I think an ending where one of the girls 'wins' would be crazy, no matter who is chosen, there will be more fans unhappy then happy right?

The only way that it would happen is if the author had some huge preference for one of the girls but from what I can tell, that doesn't seem to be the case. Originally it looked like it might be Elsie but she's fitted too well into the 'little sister' role for that to work.

What I'm more interested in is what Keima will be like it the end.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 17:56   Link #6787
Ashaman

Omake for Vol.16 is out.

The Neglected Lover skit made me lol.
Old 2012-03-24, 20:45   Link #6788
Sumeragi
Banned

After reviewing the chapters several times, I conclude that Ayumi's breasts have grown by at least 3 cm when compared to the start of the manga.

やれやれ ╮(╯_╰)╭
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 21:57   Link #6789
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Originally it looked like it might be Elsie but she's fitted too well into the 'little sister' role for that to work.

What I'm more interested in is what Keima will be like it the end.
Well if it had to be anyone Elsie would be my first pick followed by Ayumi but still highly unlikely status quo benefits Elsie the most though living with Keima and being able to well make him happy. Elsie is basically stuck in her position buy happy to be there.

And Keima's development is a strong subtle subplot of the series which needs to be fully developed without losing any of his originality as a character. Meaning he must be full of the ideal yet understand the real world.
Old 2012-03-24, 22:51   Link #6790
cheongzewei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Omake for Vol.16 is out.

The Neglected Lover skit made me lol.
LOL Fan service!
Mobuko is really cute isn't she? :P But... where does she appear again? I don't look at the background much.

also yay fiori...

anyone knows where the scene of tenri noticing Keima hasn't played his PFP is in ?

Last edited by cheongzewei; 2012-03-25 at 00:44.
cheongzewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 06:22   Link #6791
Solafighter
Hige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
After reviewing the chapters several times, I conclude that Ayumi's breasts have grown by at least 3 cm when compared to the start of the manga.
She is still growing, afterall.
Old 2012-03-25, 06:42   Link #6792
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:

やれやれ ╮(╯_╰)╭
Spoiler for image:
Old 2012-03-25, 09:08   Link #6793
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Spoiler for image:
Since I don't know the original Japanese of that scene, I'll assume it doesn't apply to me because of gender
Old 2012-03-25, 13:30   Link #6794
Shadow5YA

As mentioned before, Ayumi's growth has been brought up in one of the tankoubon omakes... or was it on her actual profile?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-25, 14:21   Link #6795
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Since I don't know the original Japanese of that scene, I'll assume it doesn't apply to me because of gender
It doesn't apply to me because I'm female

Typical female response. *sighs*
Old 2012-03-25, 15:25   Link #6796
Solafighter
Hige

^Hum, always thought you were a guy.

Quote:
Spoiler for image:

I dont see, why its not nice to point out, that Ayumis breasts have grown. Its rather more like a compliment, i would say.
Old 2012-03-25, 16:44   Link #6797
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
^Hum, always thought you were a guy.

I dont see, why its not nice to point out, that Ayumis breasts have grown. Its rather more like a compliment, i would say.
Huh, I don't consider myself particularly knowledgeable of women but it seems I'm an expert compared to you.

a) You probably shouldn't tell a girl "I thought you were a guy" even on the internet, they get huffy sometimes. Sumeragi probably won't be too bothered but who knows?
(FYI, I was aware. Girls online tend to drop innocuous comments every and then about their female-ness)

b) I doubt there are any girls who would be happy from someone telling them "haven't your breasts grown by 3cms in the last few months?". More like you'd get a reputation for being "creepy" or "disgusting".

And I'm pretty sure that Sumeragi is aware of (b). The fact that she was female was actually part of my original joke, not sure if she was aware of that or not though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSYA
As mentioned before, Ayumi's growth has been brought up in one of the tankoubon omakes... or was it on her actual profile?
In the first first omake, recent troubles.
Spoiler for image:
Old 2012-03-25, 19:11   Link #6798
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
b) I doubt there are any girls who would be happy from someone telling them "haven't your breasts grown by 3cms in the last few months?". More like you'd get a reputation for being "creepy" or "disgusting".

And I'm pretty sure that Sumeragi is aware of (b). The fact that she was female was actually part of my original joke, not sure if she was aware of that or not though.
I am aware, it's just that when girls say it to girls, less trouble follows
Old 2012-03-25, 23:49   Link #6799
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
I'd just like to know, how the hell did Keima manage to secure a HORSE in such short notice?!

Nora and Haqua are too busy, Diana is hiding. I guess he called up Elsie real fast?
More importantly, he knows how to ride a horse
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-26, 01:52   Link #6800
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I keep thinking the horse is Elsie using her Hagoromo

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen