AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-17, 12:06   Link #1021
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Why did Hakua Alarm not respond to Diana?
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 12:10   Link #1022
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Because Diana is not a runaway spirit. It was said in the chapter too.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 12:12   Link #1023
Cinocard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Because Diana is not a runaway spirit. It was said in the chapter too.
Nora's sensor did. I just wanted to ask what has change for Diana to have the sensor not react to her anymore. Tenri is near Keima now, so her power is supposed to grow stronger, and easier to detect, right?

Or that just mean she has the ability to conceal her power now. Meh.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 12:33   Link #1024
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
I pity Keima, his dreams of a playful summer ended up being ruined by demons and ghost-thingies
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 14:07   Link #1025
Chad
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Nora's sensor did. I just wanted to ask what has change for Diana to have the sensor not react to her anymore. Tenri is near Keima now, so her power is supposed to grow stronger, and easier to detect, right?

Or that just mean she has the ability to conceal her power now. Meh.
Nora's sensor reacted to the captured spirit Diana had, not to her
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 19:07   Link #1026
-Sho-
~Omedetô~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Somewhere between heaven and hell !
Chapter 73 :

Love the cover ^^
Ahah poor Keima , he can't play XD Harem harem !
Page 13 :Elsee was cute in the box
Yep , Nora is back as i though !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 19:11   Link #1027
mammothb
こ…こ…こ…この…バカ犬!!!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to mammothb
this arc probably has something to do with the other tenri being a god(or was it angel?) since nora, the new district chief, is here and she will definitely report such things
__________________
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 21:47   Link #1028
Proto
Knowledge is the solution
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: U. of Pittsburgh, Previously in Mexico City.
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Nora's sensor reacted to the captured spirit Diana had, not to her
It probably reacted to the small spirit Tenri was carrying around. Or maybe it's because Diana is not externally manifesting right now.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-17, 22:14   Link #1029
FateAnomaly
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
....I was hoping Nora would not appear again.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 00:44   Link #1030
kniteowl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Stupid cliff hanger... I love chapter 73... must read chapters 74... is there anyone else translating & Scanlating these chapters because Redhawk are waiting for HQ scans when the MQ scans are already out.

The battle between Hakua & Tenri... was awesome beyond words.

I wonder if Devils are even allowed to have romantic relationships with humans?

It's the manga world so it's probably a yes.

The scene with Keima accidentally intruding on Hakua in the toilet, reminded me of Asa-senpai from Shuffle.

And the Mario 99 lives cheats in the beggining which I've recently used on New Super Mario Brothers Wii

I wonder if Nora somehow manipulated the demon world to force Elsee into her district... maybe she's jealous of her high capture score/rate and wants to bring her down.

But purposely doing that in the open would probably be breaking Hell's Laws.

hmm... well whatever happens Hakua and Tenri/Diana will protect Keima.
__________________
kniteowl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 03:25   Link #1031
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
I think Keima will be the one protecting them...by accidentally stealing Nora's wicked heart, no doubt^^
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 06:21   Link #1032
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I think Keima will be the one protecting them...by accidentally stealing Nora's wicked heart, no doubt^^
Which brings to question where is her partner. Who is only in on it because she has big boobs.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 20:03   Link #1033
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
With Keima Kami-sama nothing is an accident.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 19:21   Link #1034
ImAKami
......
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great White North
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
The scene with Keima accidentally intruding on Hakua in the toilet, reminded me of Asa-senpai from Shuffle.

And the Mario 99 lives cheats in the beggining which I've recently used on New Super Mario Brothers Wii
All of those are intended references/allusions.

Anyhow, if you are interested in spoilers and active talkers and "experts", I recommend going to MangaFox's forum for TWGOK.

Also, Diana is not a runaway spirit, so Elsee's sensor's reaction was because of the binded runaway spirit inside Tenri's body.
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 04:56   Link #1035
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Spoiler for chap 80 and 81:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 10:06   Link #1036
ImAKami
......
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Great White North
Age: 24
Detailed spoillers.

Spoiler for FLAG80~81, as I wrote it on MF:
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-03, 23:55   Link #1037
Nosauz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Age: 25
yes finally some more girls from the begining. Can you say convert to HAREM END and gg?
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 21:21   Link #1038
BanditKing
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Spoiler for chatper81:
BanditKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 02:24   Link #1039
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Spoiler for My Guess:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 11:12   Link #1040
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Spoiler for chapter 81 and 82:
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.