AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Old 2010-07-21, 21:44   Link #1761
BlueDo

The part that got me was his imagination of how Diana will react to another goddess.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 21:53   Link #1762
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*´∀`)ノ

I was getting fed up with Keima's attitude toward the captured girls, until he acutally ask that to Chihiro and then I instantly HNGGGGHHHH

I wonder what will happen next lol

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 23:01   Link #1763
pampz21
Banned

WOw is it me or I find Chihiro more lovable...hmm probably she's in normal terms now...not like last time that i get the feeling that she have many dislike!
pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-21, 23:06   Link #1764
risingstar3110
Dead Master ★ BRS

School Festival? It's more like "Keima's harem gathering" there..

So Keima has a love triangle at home, and another love triangle at school, with few dozen more girls in between. Everythings gonna heat up soon at this rate

PS: Ayumi is so cute!! She was one of my favourite afterall...
Old 2010-07-22, 00:06   Link #1765
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
takadanamae san (Red Hawk Scanlation) release chapter 107 in their website..go grab it guys...

Just so Kami-style...to bluntly talk like that -_-!

well...that's a god for you
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 02:11   Link #1766
Nosauz

Man, all I could do was get this big shit eating grin when ayumi ran up to the pair practicing for the three legged race... Finally movement on the rabu rabu front, that meganotome might be getting some action in the near future. And of course sensei was the shit.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 06:19   Link #1767
mammothb
こ…こ…こ…この…バカ犬!!!

Send a message via MSN to mammothb
10% she's gonna blush tsundere style. 10% she's gonna look at him in disgust. 80% it's going to end up not being a serious plot point, used as a gag.
Old 2010-07-22, 06:32   Link #1768
ImAKami

Keima went for a double-edged tactic due to his impatience with finding a goddess. I hope he keeps on employing it, it'll prove to be quite cost-effective. A momentary period of intense pain seems to be a fair trade.

Also, the synchronicity between Keima and Chihiro is rather high (than before).

100% Keima is going to get a good beating, regardless.
Old 2010-07-22, 07:49   Link #1769
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Just as i wanted to read this chapter on onemanga, an extra window pops up and says that OM will nolonger provide scans, and is going to shut down. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW? AND FUCK LICENSED MANGA PUBLISHERS
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 09:18   Link #1770
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Just as i wanted to read this chapter on onemanga, an extra window pops up and says that OM will nolonger provide scans, and is going to shut down. WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NOW? AND FUCK LICENSED MANGA PUBLISHERS
Welp, it *was* illegal. So just means we need to hope legit means of viewing come up or start practicing your search-fu. Gone are the days of the easy browse.
Old 2010-07-22, 11:36   Link #1771
ImAKami

Quote:
AND FUCK LICENSED MANGA PUBLISHERS
I do not understand your irrational rage. I think most people take things on the Internet for granted. Well, TWGOK is safe~
Old 2010-07-22, 12:28   Link #1772
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Oh lol chap 107 was hilarious .

And "An unexpected straight shot in her direction" Damn cliffhanger .

Ow and i won't be surprised that many girls would like to dance with Keima in the dance festival
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 13:01   Link #1773
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Well, going by what happened with Mio and Kusunoki, Chihiro will most certainly will be crossed out of the Goddesses chase (though, Kemia seems to also have triggered a flag, so she isn't out of the ''race'' yet 8) )

That being said, even if the focus had been on Chihiro, Ayumi had managed to steal the spot light in this chapter in more than one way (even if I think that it's an overestimation of her ability, I personally wanted her to single handedly to do all the races herself ) the sudden shift in behavior to wanting to teach Kemia on how to race seemed like an attempt to impress him, and it looks like she upped her chances on the G-search.
Old 2010-07-22, 13:23   Link #1774
quigonkenny
Omae wa mou binbou iru...

Quote:
Get all the facts before you bring out the caps lock. This is primarily due to a coalition of the Japanese publishers. It started with the raw providers and went from there. They're not going to stop the scanlators, though. They are legion.

We'll just have to work for our manga now...
Old 2010-07-22, 13:44   Link #1775
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
o_O some tingling feeling hit my head...

why I feel the Goddess Keima want is actually inside the teacher herself, while she aware or may be let the goddess entering and make host of it. Shielding her and make her out of Keima reach.

and for Keima to play galge since kid....it's remind me of conspiracy in Spawn comic. So I think the third host of Goddess is her own mother. And it's make sense if Diana is the youngest of 3 Jupiter sisters and the pesky one
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 13:49   Link #1776
Nosauz

I'm having a hard time believing that kusonoki will not have a goddess, she got pretty much two arcs, and even then she some what remembered keima. I'm thinking that it has more to do with magiru sensei then anything else. I also highly believe there will be a loophole in the "remember" rule because from the way the story is developing, this is going to be a big kansas city shuffle, where all these girls will get reused and rightfully so because other than mio's arc all these characters are highly likable.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 15:14   Link #1777
pampz21
Banned

I can;t give up thinking that Nikaido and Keima will probably interact in the festivals....It gives the feeling that Nikaido's giving a special treatment to Keima...welll maybe my imagination
Old 2010-07-22, 16:09   Link #1778
Solafighter
Hige

Interesting turn out of events!

Spoiler for chapter 107:
Old 2010-07-22, 18:08   Link #1779
pampz21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Interesting turn out of events!

Spoiler for chapter 107:
Spoiler for Kami:
Old 2010-07-23, 03:39   Link #1780
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
Welp, it *was* illegal. So just means we need to hope legit means of viewing come up or start practicing your search-fu. Gone are the days of the easy browse.
You wouldn't know how many everyday things are illegal nowaday. Having a computer is like a 90% assurance the person's gonna do something non-legit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
I do not understand your irrational rage. I think most people take things on the Internet for granted. Well, TWGOK is safe~
HULK ANGRY AAAARGH
I fully do not apprehend this keen expression of failed communication and i don't think this characters behavior enhances the education of my child, which is why i will not let my offspring watch these meaningless show.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Get all the facts before you bring out the caps lock. This is primarily due to a coalition of the Japanese publishers. It started with the raw providers and went from there. They're not going to stop the scanlators, though. They are legion.

We'll just have to work for our manga now...
I just hope the scans are going to be lurking around somewhere on google from now D: I hate becoming a forumskipper just to get these little pieces of valueable info. And this most likely means no new manga for me sir
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen