AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-01, 22:07   Link #1721
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I'm no a Raki hater but I don't think I can stand 5 chapters of just Raki
__________________


"I can kill you with my brain...And if all else fails then I'll add a Yuma Punch"
Enara is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 22:11   Link #1722
Vinak
Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: United States
Age: 27
nice Sig Enara.
__________________
Vinak is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 22:16   Link #1723
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Only in America
Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
Aw, come on! Don't you want to watch the wacky adventures of Raki and Co? He'll take on the Organization who turn out to be ninja robot nazis from the future who's goal is create Claymore warriors to combat the forces of the Allies.

Seriously though, while I don't mind five chapters of just Raki and his little friend, I think that about half of the chapter will feature Raki, then the other half will go back to Clare as she begs Miria to let her go pick him up.

We should learn a bit more about Raki next chapter, I'm sure of it (I hope).
__________________

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
NobodyMan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 22:20   Link #1724
Ryuken
Claymore #01
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Maldives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enara View Post
I'm no a Raki hater but I don't think I can stand 5 chapters of just Raki
Yea @Enara, that would be one of the worst kinds of torture one could be subjected to. I don't think 5 chapters, maybe 2 to 3.
Ryuken is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 22:31   Link #1725
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyMan View Post
Aw, come on! Don't you want to watch the wacky adventures of Raki and Co? He'll take on the Organization who turn out to be ninja robot nazis from the future who's goal is create Claymore warriors to combat the forces of the Allies.

Seriously though, while I don't mind five chapters of just Raki and his little friend, I think that about half of the chapter will feature Raki, then the other half will go back to Clare as she begs Miria to let her go pick him up.

We should learn a bit more about Raki next chapter, I'm sure of it (I hope).
why would Miria need to be begged? Miria already said their free to do what they want lol
evil_kenshin is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 22:36   Link #1726
tenken627
what Yagi said
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Well, I can see 1 to 2 chapters on Raki's past and Isley + Priscilla's doings. Maybe see a familiar character or new character here.

And then I can see at least 2 chapters on Raki fighting something worthwhile to fully show us this new Raki.


If Raki really is a "hybrid/Claymore" like some of you think, then Raki might fight against an AB (or something decently powerful, maybe another Claymore?)


If Raki really is a "human" like some of you others think, then the fight might be against a very strong yoma or something.


Either way I do think Raki will fight against something, and show off his sword / armor / gadgets / power / abilities or whatever he has.

And usually fights in Claymore (against decent enemies and not average yomas) take about 2-4 chapters.



So 1-2 chapters on Raki's past and 2-4 chapters on Raki's fight.
__________________
tenken627 is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 22:42   Link #1727
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Only in America
Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Well, I can see 1 to 2 chapters on Raki's past and Isley + Priscilla's doings. Maybe see a familiar character or new character here.

And then I can see at least 2 chapters on Raki fighting something worthwhile to fully show us this new Raki.


If Raki really is a "hybrid/Claymore" like some of you think, then Raki might fight against an AB (or something decently powerful, maybe another Claymore?)


If Raki really is a "human" like some of you others think, then the fight might be against a very strong yoma or something.


Either way I do think Raki will fight against something, and show off his sword / armor / gadgets / power / abilities or whatever he has.

And usually fights in Claymore (against decent enemies and not average yomas) take about 2-4 chapters.



So 1-2 chapters on Raki's past and 2-4 chapters on Raki's fight.
Sounds good to me.

I'm banking on Raki being human and the girl being a new character, and will wait to see if I'm proven wrong.
__________________

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
NobodyMan is offline  
Old 2008-07-01, 22:54   Link #1728
Ryuken
Claymore #01
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Maldives
We will find out soon enough, I think.....???
Ryuken is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 00:07   Link #1729
Vinak
Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: United States
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
Well, I can see 1 to 2 chapters on Raki's past and Isley + Priscilla's doings. Maybe see a familiar character or new character here.

And then I can see at least 2 chapters on Raki fighting something worthwhile to fully show us this new Raki.


If Raki really is a "hybrid/Claymore" like some of you think, then Raki might fight against an AB (or something decently powerful, maybe another Claymore?)


If Raki really is a "human" like some of you others think, then the fight might be against a very strong yoma or something.


Either way I do think Raki will fight against something, and show off his sword / armor / gadgets / power / abilities or whatever he has.

And usually fights in Claymore (against decent enemies and not average yomas) take about 2-4 chapters.



So 1-2 chapters on Raki's past and 2-4 chapters on Raki's fight.

I can see it now.
Raki will be sitting in an inn with his little girl asking him what he has in his utility belt.

Girl: what's in that pocket?
Raki: Grappling hook.

Girl: and that pocket?
Raki: Flashlight.

Girl: and that pocket?
Raki: First aid kit.

Girl: and that pocket?
Raki: Lock Pick.

Girl: and that pocket?
Raki: Smoke grenades

Girl: and that pocket?
Raki: Rebreather.

Girl: and that pocket?
Raki: ...that's not a pocket.
Girl: ...ohh
__________________
Vinak is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 07:42   Link #1730
Enara
Riful #1 fan + Browncoat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
man this thread is really dead.

But I also think the little girl isn't Prissy
__________________


"I can kill you with my brain...And if all else fails then I'll add a Yuma Punch"
Enara is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 07:59   Link #1731
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enara View Post
man this thread is really dead.

But I also think the little girl isn't Prissy
When I post info on spoilers, it will be because I've seen the Chinese scans.
__________________
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 08:31   Link #1732
Savannah
I poked my eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Germany
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuken View Post
Yea @Enara, that would be one of the worst kinds of torture one could be subjected to. I don't think 5 chapters, maybe 2 to 3.
even 2 or 3 are far too much -.-
even 1 is too much. I have no problem with Raki being in a half of the next 5 chapters, but a chapter with only Raki... no rather not, I want to know what the G7 do next.
__________________
Blaa Blaa Goes Laa Dee Dah

When push comes to shove, that's when friction produces heat.

Sry for me bad English, ain't be me main tongue^^
Savannah is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 08:40   Link #1733
Ryuken
Claymore #01
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Maldives
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
even 2 or 3 are far too much -.-
even 1 is too much. I have no problem with Raki being in a half of the next 5 chapters, but a chapter with only Raki... no rather not, I want to know what the G7 do next.
Come to think of it, a single chapter consisting of only Raki could be the end of the world as we know it.
Ryuken is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 09:22   Link #1734
Jonova
JoJo
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
the true spoiler has arrived:

Spoiler for size:
__________________

Last edited by Jonova; 2008-07-02 at 09:27. Reason: nm I got it wrong
Jonova is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 09:27   Link #1735
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Only in America
Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
Well That's interesting, so I guess the Org knows about Raki now. If it's Riful, she is probably going to try and convert Lune to her side because she could use her help with the "something interesting" she found. If the spoilers are true (which they very well may be) things are getting good. Maybe Raki will show up and help Lune fight Riful (if it's her).
__________________

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner

Last edited by NobodyMan; 2008-07-02 at 09:45. Reason: spolier info changed
NobodyMan is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 10:07   Link #1736
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Don't think so, raki is no match for riful. the only one who could perhaps beat her is the little child on his shoulder.
__________________
irvinethearcher is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 10:14   Link #1737
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Only in America
Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
Heh, true. Maybe he'll just help her escape, if that's possible. I have faith in Raki though.
__________________

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
NobodyMan is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 10:14   Link #1738
Jonova
JoJo
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
pic of lune


's back....
__________________
Jonova is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 10:19   Link #1739
NobodyMan
Trying to be somebody
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Only in America
Send a message via MSN to NobodyMan
Let me guess, it's the Chinese scan isn't it? damn wiley little rascals, always one step ahead of the Japanese We'll just have to wait until they import it to Japan to be translated and released.
__________________

Sig made by Yumii-chan.
Avi made by Woodburner
NobodyMan is offline  
Old 2008-07-02, 10:38   Link #1740
tenken627
what Yagi said
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonova View Post
the true spoiler has arrived:

Spoiler for size:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonova View Post
pic of lune


's back....
So I guess one of yesterday's spoiler was true. And it was the one spoiler that was truly interesting.

Well mostly true, except in this spoiler, Lune gets attacked by Riful after she meets Raki.

And Lune really is ranked #6 like most of us thought.
__________________
tenken627 is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
manga

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.