AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-28, 10:07   Link #21
Slave0fLife
O_O
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Considering, once again, the twist-pattern of the manga, I think we shouldn't discard the possibility of Sasuke playing the emo-I'm-gonna-kill-everyone guy as a way to do a Itachi-like maneuver to fool the bad guys, only to - in the end - reveal he is on Konoha's side. Yeah, I know that it doesn't make much sense, especially because I still haven't thought of the possible reasons for this. I just think we have to always be open-minded, especially for these kinds of twists.

I'm also curious to see what techniques Sasuke's MS has, and if he has EMS also (one eye? both eyes?), but I guess this will only be shown in a very distant future.
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 10:08   Link #22
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Madara didn't sell the Uchiha as retards for rebelling, he did exactly the opposite : their mistake was trusting the Senju in the first place.
But anyway that's beside the point, if Madara didn't lie to his teeth Konoha's government ordered his family (and that includes Sasuke himself who was sparred only because of Sarutobi and Itachi who are now both dead) to die, Itachi only being their intermediary.
Why would Sasuke not want to exact his revenge on them? It's not like he should be thankful to Danzou after learning all that.

The question right now is if Sasuke will become as bad as those elders and seeks to kill people who have done nothing wrong to him simply because they are from Konoha or if he will keep his revenge on the elders alone but in both cases it will put him at odds against Konoha's ninja who aren't going to let him have his way on their leaders.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 10:20   Link #23
Khalilnaruske
Itachi and Pein Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Look up. Now look down. Then look back... SMACK!!
Age: 24
Sasuke's MS looks soft compared to Itachi's, Madara's and Kakashi's. Does Team Hebi see Madara in that spoiler pic? Can;t wait to see Sasuke's new techniques.
__________________
Yeah, I took out Jiraiya Sensei.Get out of line and I'll whack you too
Khalilnaruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 10:22   Link #24
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Carolina
Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
wow am I the only one who Likes Sasuke's new MS and ftw it looks like he has 2 MS his own and Itachi's also I'm very surprised Sasuke is seeking to destroy all of Konoha but it looks like he's gonna kill Tsunade xD or hopefully Kakashi xD
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 10:37   Link #25
ragnos007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
I will summarize, Sasuke now remembers Itachi from what he said before the day that Itachi killed all the members of his village. Everything makes sense for Sasuke and Sasuke vows to destroy Konoha, putting him in direct conflict with Team 7. Nothing was mentioned about his team (however i guess if they do mentioned them in the upcoming chapters, they should take his side since he is the leader.)

here are three pics


Why would sasuke want to take out all of Konoha? He should just be targeting Danzou and the councellors, that should be more than enough pay back since they were the ones responsible.
__________________
Rep me with approval and i will do the same to you.
For those who I have repped with approval... Return the favor.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 10:38   Link #26
Kakosan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Georgia, US
If true, Sasuke's choice will necessarily and forcefully put him in a collision path with Naruto. I only hope for Naruto (and co.) to wake up and have the guts to stop this brat once and for all. Not to mention that all the Sasuke x someone-from-Konoha pairings would be doomed.

If this is the case, I know understand why Itachi wanted to protect Sasuke from Madara's influence. Itachi KNEW how simple-minded his younger brother was. He knew that Sasuke's actions would only carry more suffering to everyone (including Sasuke himself) if he were to know how things were (according to Madara's standpoint).

Ahh, I'm so glad that I never was a Sasuke fan-boy! It would have been difficult for me to support that kind of decision from this guy (to destroy Konoha). I'm sure a lot of people will find the way, though.
Kakosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 10:44   Link #27
ragnos007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Its kinda funny - according to Madara Itachi killed Orochimaru to force the Mangekyou Sharingan to activate in Sasuke but in actual fact it was Itachis death that activated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Gilby View Post
wow am I the only one who Likes Sasuke's new MS and ftw it looks like he has 2 MS his own and Itachi's also I'm very surprised Sasuke is seeking to destroy all of Konoha but it looks like he's gonna kill Tsunade xD or hopefully Kakashi xD
Nah ur not the only one who likes Sasukes new MS. I do too i think it is pretty cool
__________________
Rep me with approval and i will do the same to you.
For those who I have repped with approval... Return the favor.

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-05-28 at 11:08.
ragnos007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 11:05   Link #28
Slave0fLife
O_O
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnos007 View Post
Its kinda funny - according to Madara Itachi killed Orochimaru to force the Mangekyou Sharingan to activate in Sasuke but in actual fact it was Itachis death that activated it.
He really said that? The translation I read didn't say that (no irony here, just in case ). I always thought it was because of Itachi's death that he would get the sharingan, not depending on which view of Itachi that Sasuke had (Itachi-murderer: he would be the most important because he would be the most hated so also the most important, or the closest since he is his brother/ Itachi-hero: he would be the most important and the closest to Sasuke).

That being said, I guess in the Naruto-world you only have to think that you killed someone to get a kill-someone-upgrade, since Itachi died from the disease - at least I don't think we can consider that Itachi got killed by Sasuke.

If you say "ah, but Sasuke made him tired and he died in consequence of that", then I think it would be necessary to define a range of "consequence" - as in, when Pein (or Sasori, not sure) used up Itachi's chakra to make his clone(I understood he did, I could be wrong, but doesn't change my point), then he tired Itachi a little bit, so could it be considered that Pein (/Sasori) also killed Itachi? Kind of like the "butterfly-effect" thing.
Slave0fLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 11:18   Link #29
Zico
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
If it's really as simple as that and Sasuke is so easily manipulated by such a VERY shady character like madara into believing whatever he said without looking for more facts, i drop all my support for Sasuke being redeemable and he's nothing but a sorry ass punk that needs to get dropped bad. I'd honestly be very dissapointed if Sasuke is still such a simpleton mentally challenged child. I'll wait to see where this goes, but this all seems to simple and easy of a plot advancement to me.
Zico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 11:22   Link #30
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
I would laugh if Sasuke sees Naruto at the valley of the end or somewhere else and it is like

Naruto: Sasuke...what are you doing now?!

Sasuke: My goal....destroy Konohagakure no Sato...the reason my clan is gone is because of them...they ordered the death of my clan and made Itachi do it....everything is their fault and as long as you are on their side you are my enemy...

Naruto: STOP CHATTING S***!! Sasuke why won't you come back?! Why won't you protect Konoha like you used to?!

Sasuke: WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT?! They are the reason I'm alone

Then after a big fight, later on Madara and Sasuke along with Pein, Konan, Zetsu, Kisame and other people are standing outside Konoha's gates ready to attack:

Madara: Sasuke are you ready?

Sasuke:...yes...I'm ready to exact my revenge...*uses katon to alarm the village what is going on and Konoha nins leap out*
Madara: What?! What are you doing?!

Sasuke: *no longer standing next to Madara right now he is standing on Konoha's gates* I have no need to destroy Konoha! I only have 3 targets! You, Danzou and the Elders! I have secretly been communicating with the Hokage, she promised me the heads of Danzou and the elders and she let me be the one in charge of dispactching you...I figured if Itachi had such a strong sense of justice he would throw away everything to protect this village...I will too *Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura are next to him* Isn't that right guys? *smiles*

Naruto: Wait Sasuke you were planning this but what was that fight about in the VoTE

Sasuke: To fool your enemy, you have to be able to fool your friends, isn't that right Kakashi

Kakashi: Yup *winks*

Sakura: Kakashi-sensei you knew what was going on?!

Kakashi: What do you think my secret missions were? I was communicating with Sasuke secretly all planning for this day!

Madara: Damn you!

Kakashi: Uchiha Madara, you have lived too long and it is time that you died! But be sure we won't make the same mistake, Hashirama-sama did! This time we will make sure you are dead! Team 7 GO!!!

I stem this from the belief Sasuke is doing an Itachi because Sasuke turned against Orochimaru why wouldn't he turn against the one who masscred his clan for pure delight also if Itachi threw away everything to protect Konoha why won't Sasuke take up Itachi's beliefs
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 11:33   Link #31
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
I would laugh if Sasuke sees Naruto at the valley of the end or somewhere else and it is like....................
That's quite an imagination there.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 11:38   Link #32
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89 View Post
That's quite an imagination there.
It could happen because Itachi fought Sasuke and pretended to try and kill him and Sasuke convinced Oro he was dedicated to him but betrayed him later on, so it wouldn't be suprising if he fought Naruto to give Madara a sense of trust for Sasuke only for Sasuke to betray him later on
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 12:12   Link #33
Naruto_spartan
epic hero
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Sasuke is always that "what if" man. What if he is good? what if he is evil? What if he is a hero? What if he is a traitor? What if he values lives? What if he just uses lives?


It's always like this with Sasuke. Some day I am just going to go to Kishi and scream in his ear: "WILL YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND?"
__________________
Every man has the power to change the world as long as he has the heart for the truth and the guts to take what the world throws at him.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 12:27   Link #34
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Another eye, I cannot tell how much I was surprised!!! The hawk-sharingan or the Konoha-crusher...Whatever it is. So the mission Sasuke decided was the easiest one even a low-IQ reader can think of. Kishi is so damn surprising.

Anyways, at the least, I have enjoyed Itachi's honest face. That is a first, that he showed his human side without any tricks. And, if Sasuke used his crazy laugh after seeing that at the end of their fight, he should have really crossed a border within his mind. Well, Konoha has needed one other crazy opponent, and with Kishi-powered eyes, Sasuke can play that part. Now, I wonder which Konoha ex-genins will crush the Hawk-members (and I am annoyed that Kishi is dirtying one of the Berserk related key words)...
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:01   Link #35
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I'll guess next time Naruto and Sasuke meet, Sasuke uses his Sharingan on Naruto, the way he did in Oro's base, and then in Naruto's mind, besides Naruto and the Kyuubi he also meets Itachi, who implanted himself inside Naruto when meeting him some chapters ago, to tell Sasuke yet another version of the events...
I won't be surprised, instead of Itachi, if I even see Yondaime at this point.

For Naruto, should we feel happy or sad, as he was given a single toy to play with since the beginning, whereas Sasuke has to rely on a variety of other borrowed powers just to stay alive.
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:14   Link #36
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Actually what Sasuke has learned is that if it was not for Itachi he would be dead by now, since Konoha would have killed him too. I'm actually disappointed with this chapter if it turns out that Sasuke really means to attack and destroy Konoha. It's just too cheap plot trick to make a next Naruto vs Sasuke fight. And also i wouldn't like a second 1st hokage (=Naruto) vs Madara (=Sasuke) fight, that's just too simple, but i guess such simplicity is permitted for shonen manga.

So we have an EMS-Sasuke, Rinnegan-Pain and EMS-Madara against Konoha? This sounds like hopeless for Konoha, not only because Konoha has nobody strong enough to take on even 1 of these 3 ninja, but also because there's no time left, unless Kishimoto makes another timeskip. If we assume Kishimoto will not make a timeskip then the next chapters about Naruto will probably be amazing (and probably also unbeliveable, with lots of complaints about it on this forum) : Naruto will have an exponential growth rate, some powerups we have never seen from anyone in the series. That's the only way he can survive these 3 ninja mentioned. Maybe the Uzumaki clan has some advanced bloodline, i hope Kushina and her clan will be presented to have some secret powers.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:18   Link #37
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
Sasuke is always that "what if" man. What if he is good? what if he is evil? What if he is a hero? What if he is a traitor? What if he values lives? What if he just uses lives?


It's always like this with Sasuke. Some day I am just going to go to Kishi and scream in his ear: "WILL YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND?"
It would be boring if it was as simple as Sasuke being a bad guy or good guy. Despite that, Sasuke is pretty easy to figure out. His goal hasn't changed since day one: avenge the clan. Basically, Sasuke adheres to morals...as long it doesn't get in the way of revenge. Of course, we're about to see how far that policy will go when it means attacking his home village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Well, Konoha has needed one other crazy opponent, and with Kishi-powered eyes, Sasuke can play that part. Now, I wonder which Konoha ex-genins will crush the Hawk-members (and I am annoyed that Kishi is dirtying one of the Berserk related key words)...
I'm also wondering exactly how Griffith--er, I mean, Sasuke plans to carry out his revenge. He can't be just planning to show up at Konoha's gates and with his Uchiha fan battle standard and start making all hell break loose can he? Even with his "band of the hawk" I don't think Sasuke has enough strength to defeat Konoha and he should realize it if this is the case..

So who could he turn to for allies.. Akatsuki? Other villages hostile to Konoha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
The question right now is if Sasuke will become as bad as those elders and seeks to kill people who have done nothing wrong to him simply because they are from Konoha or if he will keep his revenge on the elders alone but in both cases it will put him at odds against Konoha's ninja who aren't going to let him have his way on their leaders.
Since this is shounen, I don't think Sasuke would go as far as trying to create another massacre. Technically, he hasn't even killed anyone yet.
__________________



Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:20   Link #38
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So we have an EMS-Sasuke, Rinnegan-Pain and EMS-Madara against Konoha? This sounds like hopeless for Konoha, not only because Konoha has nobody strong enough to take on even 1 of these 3 ninja, but also because there's no time left, unless Kishimoto makes another timeskip.
Actually, it is better to not put Sasuke next to the likes of Madara and Pain. In Kishi's mind, he is well beyond that. That is why what he got might be much more powerful than an EMS. (otherwise, having two kind-of Madaras would erase the one and only feeling some may have for Sasuke)

And, regarding the speculations on how Konoha will defend against those, I think you should also take into account entities that go beyond Konoha. I am sure Sand will play some part. And, some unknown relative of Naruto may also be considered as a possibility. Though, Naruto and Sakura are expected to carry the biggest burden, as that is their fate. Also, if the old are expected to leave the scene in favor of the young, then Madara might have been taken care of earlier than the actual big fight. I don't know how Tsunade will lose her life, but I wouldn't mind seeing her fight against Madara or Pain, as we may get to see the best way to fight an Uchiha as a non-Uchiha from her.
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:38   Link #39
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Places
Sasuke is similar to Lucian/Sabata from Lunar Knights: No matter what gets in the way of my revenge I take it down plain and simple, Sasuke will do anything to exact his revenge even if it means becoming someones puppet but the thing I admire most about Sasuke is how he is the one pulling the strings and in the end kills another bad guy and continues on his path of revenge. However the difference between them is that Sabata's heart was changed by Django who in many respects is like Naruto and together the two took down the bigger evil, Sasuke needs another epiphany, also this is Sasuke's how manyeth epiphany?
__________________

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:44   Link #40
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
So we have an EMS-Sasuke, Rinnegan-Pain and EMS-Madara against Konoha? This sounds like hopeless for Konoha, not only because Konoha has nobody strong enough to take on even 1 of these 3 ninja, but also because there's no time left, unless Kishimoto makes another timeskip. If we assume Kishimoto will not make a timeskip then the next chapters about Naruto will probably be amazing (and probably also unbeliveable, with lots of complaints about it on this forum) : Naruto will have an exponential growth rate, some powerups we have never seen from anyone in the series. That's the only way he can survive these 3 ninja mentioned. Maybe the Uzumaki clan has some advanced bloodline, i hope Kushina and her clan will be presented to have some secret powers.
Sadly enough, that is the only known weakness that the Sharingan, so Naruto might all of a sudden gain some deus bloodline just so he can battle Sasuke and company. Kishimoto has really written himself into a corner. The only way he can even begin to justify the extreme power-up that Naruto is going to go through, is if Naruto just disappears from Konoha for a few months, going off to some random area where he can train in peace, and then appears a hundred times stronger than he was befor. Otherwise, we will see Naruto's training and it will be so bogus that the world will literally explode due to its stupidity.

As to Sasuke...I do not understand Sasuke's motives here. Specifically, there is no reason for him to pretend. The question is: What would Madara do to him if Sasuke said "we are going to go make peace with Konoha"? It seems that Madara has some plan for Sasuke that goes beyond Sasuke's opinion of Konoha (as evidenced by Madara's interest in Sasuke's Sharingan way back after the Deidara fight), so even if Sasuke came out and said that he did not trust anything Madara said, it seems doubtful that Madara would do anything to Sasuke. Rather, it seems likely that Sasuke is actually stating his intentions here: he wishes to destroy Konoha, which itself, makes no sense.

Oh well, I guess Kishimoto wanted to leave Sasuke's story without us knowing anything of importance, at least in regards to what will happen next. I wish the last chapter would have been Sasuke's last chapter, at least that ambiguous ending was more interesting and artistic than this one.
james0246 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.