AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-28, 13:49   Link #41
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
It could happen because Itachi fought Sasuke and pretended to try and kill him and Sasuke convinced Oro he was dedicated to him but betrayed him later on, so it wouldn't be suprising if he fought Naruto to give Madara a sense of trust for Sasuke only for Sasuke to betray him later on
I was actually complementing you, not discounting the possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Sasuke's priority simply isn't his brother's.
Itachi's most important goal was to protect the village at any cost, for Sasuke it always has been avenging his clan.
I should think he would start with Madara as he knows for 100% he was involved in the Uchiha Clan's end.
Vindi89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 13:56   Link #42
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
So who could he turn to for allies.. Akatsuki? Other villages hostile to Konoha?
Well it could be a several front attacks like Amegakure with Pain, what remain of the Sound and the prisoners Sasuke got out of jail and Akatsuki.
It could also simply be a cliffhanger exaggeration and Sasuke would only launch some sneaky attack against the heads of Konoha's state.

Quote:
Since this is shounen, I don't think Sasuke would go as far as trying to create another massacre. Technically, he hasn't even killed anyone yet.
Sad truth, the fact is that Naruto most probably has to keep his promise and it would be difficult if Sasuke had gone too far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindi89
I should think he would start with Madara as he knows for 100% he was involved in the Uchiha Clan's end.
Yeah if Sasuke does not consider Madara as a target anymore he really has completely lost his mind.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 14:03   Link #43
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post

So we have an EMS-Sasuke, Rinnegan-Pain and EMS-Madara against Konoha? This sounds like hopeless for Konoha, not only because Konoha has nobody strong enough to take on even 1 of these 3 ninja, but also because there's no time left, unless Kishimoto makes another timeskip. If we assume Kishimoto will not make a timeskip then the next chapters about Naruto will probably be amazing (and probably also unbeliveable, with lots of complaints about it on this forum) : Naruto will have an exponential growth rate, some powerups we have never seen from anyone in the series. That's the only way he can survive these 3 ninja mentioned. Maybe the Uzumaki clan has some advanced bloodline, i hope Kushina and her clan will be presented to have some secret powers.

I just want to mention that Sasuke does NOT have EMS. If you look at past chapters. You'll see that EMS is actually a combination of both MS form the one who had his eyes stolen and the one who took them.
Sasuke looks like a normal MS so he will go blind unless he is like the little brother of the Madara or Madara implants Itachi's eyes in Sasuke.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 14:07   Link #44
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Sadly enough, that is the only known weakness that the Sharingan, so Naruto might all of a sudden gain some deus bloodline just so he can battle Sasuke and company. Kishimoto has really written himself into a corner. The only way he can even begin to justify the extreme power-up that Naruto is going to go through, is if Naruto just disappears from Konoha for a few months, going off to some random area where he can train in peace, and then appears a hundred times stronger than he was befor.
There may be many weaknesses for Sharingan that we are not aware of. Shodai was a member of one of those clans that may have such an advantage. We don't know the origin of Yondaime (interestingly, that information was also kept hidden from us until now), so Naruto's advantage may not be limited to his mother's side. But, that is only if Naruto were to face Sasuke alone. Kishi may surprise(!) us by placing at least one other to fight with Naruto against Sasuke. It would still make Naruto the good guy, whereas overhyping the strength of Sasuke, satisfying everyone at the end.

For the training part, if we are talking about a general training process you may be right. But, there is an exception to that, Naruto discovering the secret to his seal asap. Because, if he can succeed in that, he may be able to use Kyuubi's chakra without the urgent need to control it using an outsider's help. And, if he can control Kyuubi's chakra to the extreme levels, then we know how Naruto can train in such conditions, and how quick he can be to become much stronger. He is already fated to use some of the techniques Jiraiya had shown, and that is just the beginning for him. Right now, if Konoha can succeed in parrying Sasuke's initial attack, they may gain the necessary time to let Naruto and co achieve the required power-up.

Though, Sasuke may get an urgent need to attend somewhere else, and delay his attack for some unknown time. That may things easier for Konoha to prepare for the upcoming attacks.
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 14:07   Link #45
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
I just want to mention that Sasuke does NOT have EMS. If you look at past chapters. You'll see that EMS is actually a combination of both MS form the one who had his eyes stolen and the one who took them.
Sasuke looks like a normal MS so he will go blind unless he is like the little brother of the Madara or Madara implants Itachi's eyes in Sasuke.
It's a weird looking MS though, until now the MSs all had a 3 tomoe shape somewhat. Sasuke's MS looks nothing like the Sharingan an rather like an actual kaleidoscope.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:17   Link #46
Fyria

Konoha has Huagya clan, Naru clan,Aberames, that Bug clan and other clans, Lots of Ambu squads, normal Chuunins and Jounins, special Jounins and lots of Genins.

They got best medic ninjas in ninja world, one of Sannin as Hokage. Konoha is hidden village of Fire country, most largest and powerful countrys and Konoha itself is hinted to be most largest and powerful of all hidden villages. Konoha is perhaps largest military ninja orginazition in Narutoverse and it's members have defeated numerous Akatsuki elite ninjas, one kid even beated Akatsuki in 1vs1.

Last but not least Konohana has will of fire 'aka plot no jutsu, they got Rookie nine what are playing main roles of this story and thus virtually invincible, also they got Naruto who posses largest chakra pool of entire show and have most powerful tailed beast inside him.

No I don't see Sasuke or even Akatsuki having any real hope of winning Konoha, they can probly cause some minor damage but victory or destruction of Konoha is out of question.

Only Sasuke may have 'plot no jutsu' protection, others of Team hebi are expendable as are remaining Akatsuki.

Even if Sasuke and Akatsuki joins forces along Rain country they need betrayal inside Konoha and have Rookie nine/Naruto being somewhere else to have hope for success.
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 14:24   Link #47
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
Only Sasuke may have 'plot no jutsu' protection
That alone is actually sufficient to destroy Konoha.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:24   Link #48
Pentium
Uchiha

So Sasuke loses the curse seal which was apparently weakening him in terms of chakra capacity but yet uses it to an extent where his able to learn multiple techniques and now its gone at the perfect time? His gained an uber MS from the looks of it and is rediculously strong... Naruto hasn't learned shit yet except shadown clones which are still pathetic. Seriously Kishi get ure head out of Sasuke's ass and right some shit for Naruto!

Quote by Cub-Sama: Say that to Raikage who's awesomeness can only be compared to what would happen if Samuel L MOTHERF*CKING Jackson and Mr. T had a child who was raised by Rambo. Even with Sage Mode I think Raikage can b*tch slap Naruto into next week.
Pentium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 14:40   Link #49
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I'll guess next time Naruto and Sasuke meet, Sasuke uses his Sharingan on Naruto, the way he did in Oro's base, and then in Naruto's mind, besides Naruto and the Kyuubi he also meets Itachi, who implanted himself inside Naruto when meeting him some chapters ago, to tell Sasuke yet another version of the events...
I've been thinking the exact same thing.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:41   Link #50
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
This change will finally turn Sasuke as 'bad guy'.
About damn time too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carb View Post
Sasuke is being childish and stubborn.
Now there's a surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
There may be many weaknesses for Sharingan that we are not aware of.
What weaknesses could it have? It's broken beyond broken...

Also, SNOWFLAKE EYES.

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 14:45   Link #51
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
from team snake to team hawk. what madara said at the valley of the end makes sense now, when he asked if sasuke was going to crawl like a snake or fly like a hawk.

it really is playing into madaras hands. the true mastermind.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:46   Link #52
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
it really is playing into madaras hands. the true mastermind.
You have to wonder if Madara is Kishi's virtual reincarnation within the story.
Old 2008-05-28, 14:48   Link #53
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

I think that all of this will lead up to the 4th Ninja War and we'll get another time skip.
Old 2008-05-28, 15:00   Link #54
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Sadly enough, that is the only known weakness that the Sharingan, so Naruto might all of a sudden gain some deus bloodline just so he can battle Sasuke and company.
If by "weakness" you mean some kryptonite-like vulnerability that makes the Sharingan user super-easy to defeat, then none of the bloodlines we've seen have that (aside from maybe Byakugan's blindspot). Hashirama's bloodline isn't a Sharingan weakness (Yamato's abilities were hardly effective at all against Sasuke). The key to defeating Sharingan is being a shinobi whose abilites are on par with the skill and power of the Sharingan user. So Naruto doesn't really need any bloodline for the sake of having a bloodline.

Quote:
Kishimoto has really written himself into a corner. The only way he can even begin to justify the extreme power-up that Naruto is going to go through, is if Naruto just disappears from Konoha for a few months, going off to some random area where he can train in peace, and then appears a hundred times stronger than he was befor. Otherwise, we will see Naruto's training and it will be so bogus that the world will literally explode due to its stupidity.
Naruto already been set up so that he's basically a bottomless pit of power and has been given a hax training method as well. There's really no need for him to go on months-long training, especially since it's likely his next power-up is going to be "unlocked" rather than learned anyway. I'll be surprised if whatever training he receives next lasts more than a couple days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria

No I don't see Sasuke or even Akatsuki having any real hope of winning Konoha, they can probly cause some minor damage but victory or destruction of Konoha is out of question.

Only Sasuke may have 'plot no jutsu' protection, others of Team hebi are expendable as are remaining Akatsuki.

Even if Sasuke and Akatsuki joins forces along Rain country they need betrayal inside Konoha and have Rookie nine/Naruto being somewhere else to have hope for success.
Yeah, Konoha's not going to get completely destroyed, but we could see it get pushed to the brink of destruction, sort of like what happened during Sand/Sound invasion, only more devastating.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:05   Link #55
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

I knew that was Madara's plan all along. He just wants to turn Sasuke into an Akatsuki. Even if hes not an official member, hes pretty much turned against Konoha.

I still think what Madara said is either a lie, a half truth, or hes ommitting information. Its all about recruiting Sasuke.

Now comes the Naruto v. Sasuke fight .v2. Unless the frog scroll thing unlocks some sort of special power(s), Naruto & co are as good as dead.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:11   Link #56
james0246

Quote:
If by "weakness" you mean some kryptonite-like vulnerability that makes the bloodline user super-easy to KO, then none of the bloodlines we've seen have that (aside from maybe Byakugan's blindspot). The key to defeating Sharingan isn't bloodlines (Yamato's mokuton was hardly effective at all against Sasuke), but being a shinobi whose abilites are on par with the skill and power of the Sharingan user.
The only time we have ever seen a Sharingan-user really struggle is when they have been confronted with an elemental bloodline limit or something similiar (i.e. a demon container, etc.). Addmittedly, there is not that much evidence (Madara's fight with Hashirama and Sasuke's fight with Haku), so this is, of course, nothing more than an observation not even worthy of being a hypothesis yet. (Yamato is a copy/clone of Hashirama, so of course there is no way that he could match up to the original (one need only see how much Yamato struggles in regards to controlling 4-tail Naruto when Hashirama dealt with the full Kyuubi and Madara at the same time to see that Yamato is nothing in comparisson to the original).)

Quote:
Naruto already been set up so that he's basically a bottomless pit of power and has been given a hax training method as well. There's really no need for him to go on months-long training, especially since it's likely his next power-up is going to be "unlocked" rather than learned anyway. I'll be surprised if whatever training he receives next lasts more than a couple days.
You are probably correct. I thought Sasuke would need at least a month if not longer to awaken his own MS, but it seems he has done it in days rather than weeks. That being said, Naruto is already the most powerful, even without going into a Tail-mode, so him being "unlocked" doesn't really matter unless he has half a brain, a bloodline, and a few good jutsus behind said "lock". For the WTF moment, personally, I am waiting for Kishimoto to reveal that a dispelling Kage Bushin is all that is needed to dispell any genjutsu placed on Naruto's mind, or something as equally crazy that only partially makes sense inregards to the current information we have .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:14   Link #57
haomaru

Sasuke is being put as the ultimate rival for naruto, as was stated by kishi in one of his interviews, as for naruto lacluster upgrades kishi said naruto would be one of the last characters to "grow up", so i dont expect to see anything good comming his way
until probably the last chapters of the manga, kakashi on the other hand was to be next in line so i would expect a sasuke vs kakashi battle comming up soon.
haomaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:35   Link #58
SeanQ

Lol? Kakashi vs Sasuke...? Does every fight must relate with Sasuke? Why can't it be Kakashi and presumabely dead Obito?
________
Group Insurance Advice

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:17.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:36   Link #59
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Actually what Sasuke has learned is that if it was not for Itachi he would be dead by now, since Konoha would have killed him too. I'm actually disappointed with this chapter if it turns out that Sasuke really means to attack and destroy Konoha. It's just too cheap plot trick to make a next Naruto vs Sasuke fight. And also i wouldn't like a second 1st hokage (=Naruto) vs Madara (=Sasuke) fight, that's just too simple, but i guess such simplicity is permitted for shonen manga.

So we have an EMS-Sasuke, Rinnegan-Pain and EMS-Madara against Konoha? This sounds like hopeless for Konoha, not only because Konoha has nobody strong enough to take on even 1 of these 3 ninja, but also because there's no time left, unless Kishimoto makes another timeskip. If we assume Kishimoto will not make a timeskip then the next chapters about Naruto will probably be amazing (and probably also unbeliveable, with lots of complaints about it on this forum) : Naruto will have an exponential growth rate, some powerups we have never seen from anyone in the series. That's the only way he can survive these 3 ninja mentioned. Maybe the Uzumaki clan has some advanced bloodline, i hope Kushina and her clan will be presented to have some secret powers.
Don't worry. I am sure Kishimoto or atleast the ones who work with him will make sure that Sasuke's EMS techniques cant be used for 1 month till it's complete somehow. Naruto, Sakura and all others except Sai will read scrolls or being taught by their parents/sensei and get all of sudden extremely powerfull (AKA HYPERBOLIC TIMECHAMBER) to get ready for the huge (CELL/UCHIHA GAMES) battles that are yet to come.

Sasuke's MS eyes though seem kinda cute (starfish eyes) instead of horrible and scary like Itachi's...even Kakashi's seems more dangerous than Sasuke's.
Old 2008-05-28, 15:37   Link #60
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
I thought Sasuke would need at least a month if not longer to awaken his own MS, but it seems he has done it in days rather than weeks.
Itachi had the MS hours after Shuisui was found dead and I doubt it has been days Sasuke has killed Itachi though I guess it's possible he was uncouncious longer than I imagined.

Quote:
Yeah, Konoha's not going to get completely destroyed, but we could see it get pushed to the brink of destruction, sort of like what happened during Sand/Sound invasion, only more devastating.
We can only hope but somehow I doubt we're going to see it. We would be told about it with a few nifty picture at best but Kishimoto has never shown great skill for telling big fight with more than 2 fighters.