AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-28, 15:39   Link #61
SeanQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Don't know why you added Sakura in improving their skills...she sucks and is going to be replaced by Hinata =)
________
Michigan Dispensary

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:17.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:41   Link #62
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Itachi had the MS hours after Shuisui was found dead and I doubt it has been days Sasuke has killed Itachi though I guess it's possible he was uncouncious longer than I imagined.
Yeah but Itachi used a different way/more commonly used way to bring about the MS (by killing your best friend). So, I assumed that Sasuke, since he was using a different way, would take longer. My assumption was proven incorrect, it seems (unless, like you say, Sasuke has been gone longer than originally thought).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:49   Link #63
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Michael Dudikoff's American Ninja Dojo
Age: 31
Whata douche Sasuke has become!
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 15:49   Link #64
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
I feel sorry for Sakura. She has nothing other than her-hidden before the timeskip, apparent after the timeskip-talent to get stronger. If Tsunade hears this, she may decide to give something to Sakura. Hopefully. With Sasuke getting another upgrade, she will find herself in a story-and-comparison-wise trash position once again.

And, Madara may need to cool down Sasuke a little bit. I am sure he is also aware of the dangers of challenging Konoha the way they are right now. There is still the possibility of at least one of the remaining Akatsuki to betray Madara's objectives (if Itachi was not the spy or was not the only spy). If Madara wants to completely destroy Konoha he will need help from the tailed beast they had gathered. Or, seek help from the remaining ninja countries, and Sasuke may also try that. While he might be planning to take care of the leaders, he may assign the job of destroying the remaining ones to the other weaklings, compared to him.

That would put him to the same position of Orochimaru. And, shows how accurate Danzou's decision was to get rid of Sasuke as early as possible. It was not to get rid of someone with Uchiha blood, but someone with a possible reason to fight against them. Even though that reason was finalized by Konoha's actions, it was the Uchiha's origins that gave birth to that reason.

Anyways, there were many weaklings scattered around, even after Oro's invasion. So, it is time to get rid of the remaining ones.
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 16:17   Link #65
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: North Carolina
Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
Sasuke's MS looks like one of those diabolical stars from doom xD Awesome and is it really so surprising that Sasuke would go after the village and the Elder's before Madara? He probably realizes that Madara will be a tough (to say the least) opponent and he may very well die while fighting him so he might as well kill the easier fish first and train a lot because he probably doesnt stand a chance against Madara right now x.x
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 16:22   Link #66
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In a jar
Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
interesting, even with all these upgrades sasuke still very easily manipulated. i guess he does't realize how dumb he is trying to do what his brother was trying to prevent.

kakashi - "sasuke, don't follow the path of revenge or you will regret it!"
sasuke - "ya what ever"
*kills itachi
sasuke - omg wtf did i just do...

now hes going to repeat the same retardation

seriously naruto needs to smack a crap load of sense into sasuke for being such an idoit.

i hope the sasuke vs naurto match would end up being 1 sided near the end - naruto just completely dominating sasuke.
__________________
+ + = KATON "パンダ火の玉"
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 16:27   Link #67
SeanQ
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Sasuke is a very vulnerable uchiha...don't be mean...he can't help being so gullible...he's been malested since birth =*(
________
LovelyWendie99

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 13:18.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 17:09   Link #68
Sinaura
Fat Warlord
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
I see a three-way war coming; Konoha/Uchiha/Pein. I suspect Pein would have an issue with Madara's goals; I mean how can he have a monopoly on war if the Uchiha's go around busting Konoha up, leading other villages to attack them and having their allies come to their aid and thus causing another great ninja war. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Kohana exiles Naruto for trying to tap into the Kyuubi's power or when he releases it when he finds out J-man got killed (it's inevitable that he goes crazy and becomes uncontrollable, maybe in the middle of Konoha itself). So maybe a three and a half way war, Naruto being the half.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 17:18   Link #69
TeNMaN
Lost & Found
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cincinnati
These events give me promise for the series but not in the way some of you think. My biggest gripes and letdowns for Shippuuden stems from the fact we did all this great character building in the original Naruto with some really cool characters and then all but abandoned them in the new Shippuden series. I am hoping and praying that this is the time to bring these people back and show what they can do to save Konoha!!

Neji, Shikamaru, Rock Lee, Kiba, Shino, Hinata and Chouji all showed great promise as becoming very powerful but we have seen essentially nothing from them except Shikamaru. Please, take this time to bring some of these guys back to power Konoha and envigorate the series. I so badly want to see what Neji is truly capable of as a jounin or Rock Lee if he unleashes more gates, etc!! This is what I miss in Naruto. The focus has been way too much on Sasuke.

My final hope is that Konoha gets a big boost by the resurgence of a new and improved Gaara with an incredible debt to pay to Konoha. Gaara and the sand ninja will be needed to take on Sasuke, Pein, Madara, and the rest of Akatsuki.

Please god make some of these things happen!!!

Last edited by TeNMaN; 2008-05-29 at 10:17.
TeNMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 17:22   Link #70
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: τη λαnδ of веагз αnδ дг
I don't think we will soon learn about that but I guess Sasuke's SEMS eyes might be one of the secrets Madara was hiding from Itachi. And, that may be the reason why he let Itachi live until his fight with Sasuke, and allowed him to do as he wished even though it might have messed up Akatsuki's goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH View Post
interesting, even with all these upgrades sasuke still very easily manipulated. i guess he does't realize how dumb he is trying to do what his brother was trying to prevent.
Before he started his mission, he was aware of the consequences. He was planning to kill the person, his brother, who had massacred his clan. After the Itachi encounter, he had learned that, even though Itachi was the weapon for that massacre, it was Konoha who used that weapon. So, you cannot actually call this manipulation, rather directing the avenging goal to the right target.

Also, Sasuke didn't care a single bit about his brother or what would happen to Konoha or others till he meet his brother and avenge his clan, right now, there is no reason to care either. What his brother tired to achieve with the massacre, will be a "I don't give a damn" thought for Sasuke. His goal was one, and he is an avenger that doesn't run any process other than avenging.

Quote:
i hope the sasuke vs naurto match would end up being 1 sided near the end - naruto just completely dominating sasuke.
That is a wishful thinking. But it will never happen. The best that can happen, in my view, would be the opposite of what you observed during Naruto and Sasuke's first fight. Though, hopefully, this time the one falling the ground the first, would stay there till eternity.
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 17:27   Link #71
X_Danny_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
just to let you know that my spoiler was CONFIRMED. So Sasuke realized that Itachi was good after all, blah blah blah , cries for Itachi, wants revenge on Konoha blah blah blah, going to destroy Konoha and whoever gets in his way blah blah blah.

here is a bigger picture of Sasuke's eyes since there are quite a few who are interested in his new eyes. i only can imagine a big time power up for Sasuke because it looks so weird.

__________________
X_Danny_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 17:32   Link #72
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Maybe the eyes have to do with affinity between Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Maybe by forcing the Amaterasu to appear first, Itachi forced Sasuke's eyes to become more resilient to the Amaterasu flames (Sasuke's eyes look like pictograph symbols for the Sun, and Amaterasu is the Goddess of the Sun.)
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 17:48   Link #73
Khalilnaruske
Itachi and Pein Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Look up. Now look down. Then look back... SMACK!!
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
I see a three-way war coming; Konoha/Uchiha/Pein. I suspect Pein would have an issue with Madara's goals; I mean how can he have a monopoly on war if the Uchiha's go around busting Konoha up, leading other villages to attack them and having their allies come to their aid and thus causing another great ninja war.
I can see this happening because Pein seems to have an attitude towards Madara and doesn't seem to be interested in Konoha. He might even side with Konoha, which would be a nice setup for a Rinnegan vs. Sharingan battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Maybe the eyes have to do with affinity between Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Maybe by forcing the Amaterasu to appear first, Itachi forced Sasuke's eyes to become more resilient to the Amaterasu flames (Sasuke's eyes look like pictograph symbols for the Sun, and Amaterasu is the Goddess of the Sun.)
I hadn't noticed this, it looked more like a cute little flower in the smaller pic to me. Is it just me or does Sasuke look gay?
__________________
Yeah, I took out Jiraiya Sensei.Get out of line and I'll whack you too
Khalilnaruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 18:04   Link #74
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
Yeah if Sasuke does not consider Madara as a target anymore he really has completely lost his mind.
There might be an explanation for that:
If Sasuke considers the village as the cause of everything that happened to the Uchiha, by this logic both Madara and Itachi are simply victims of the village. Madara was a victim because the village and the 1st hokage made the Uchiha clan betray him, so Madara's hate towards both the village and the Uchiha gets some explanation for Sasuke, as Konoha was the evil that caused the trouble between the clan and Madara. Then we have Itachi, here again the village did have it's evil hands on the young Itachi and they turned him against his clan. So that Sasuke can make such an explanation with his Mr. Uchiha Ego head, if he really is thinking that way. Also Sasuke might be quite disconcerted after all what happened to him, after killing his own brother and right after that discovering the truth about everything was maybe too much for him, maybe he lost his true self right now, just like Gaara was a psycho before Naruto changed him. Gaara was not a bad guy but all that happened to him finally changed him, so maybe Sasuke did change for the worse here.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 18:05   Link #75
hmongstang
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
wow i can't wait to see Danzou and the elders in battle. Im sure their skills are
almost up there with the 3rd.
hmongstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 18:06   Link #76
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
i always wanted to learn about itachis necklace...tho it didnt mean anything at the end...

so danzou will try to go against tsunade , sasuke wants revenge on danzou , all sins will be forgiven for sasuke again lol
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 18:11   Link #77
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
i always wanted to learn about itachis necklace...tho it didnt mean anything at the end...

so danzou will try to go against tsunade , sasuke wants revenge on danzou , all sins will be forgiven for sasuke again lol
I always thought the rings of Akatsuki ment something. But that's been totally forgotton i think.
__________________
Mr. Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 18:18   Link #78
tatami
back in black
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I always thought the rings of Akatsuki ment something. But that's been totally forgotton i think.
yeah that too with nail polish...to think that dei dei gave it so importance , at the end, it was just obsession i think
__________________
ohh sasuke kun...please spare me...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 18:27   Link #79
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I always thought the rings of Akatsuki ment something. But that's been totally forgotton i think.
Maybe they are symbols of Pain's new order: if Pein becomes the supreme ruler he needs some generals who rule the different regions of the world, and it may be that for every different region a ring is given. So if someone dies in akatsuki that means there's an open position for the ring, whoever is good enough will have the place in akatsuki and the ring with it as a symbol of his position. And the rings may be special rings, which make possible to have virtual meetings, so they can discuss their issues without leaving their assigned region of the world. Also Pain might use the rings to check them. Now there are enough rings for the whole Hawk-team, but i guess only Sasuke and maybe Suigetsu are good enough to get a ring
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-28, 18:59   Link #80
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Doesn't look like Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
There might be an explanation for that:
If Sasuke considers the village as the cause of everything that happened to the Uchiha, by this logic both Madara and Itachi are simply victims of the village. Madara was a victim because the village and the 1st hokage made the Uchiha clan betray him, so Madara's hate towards both the village and the Uchiha gets some explanation for Sasuke, as Konoha was the evil that caused the trouble between the clan and Madara. Then we have Itachi, here again the village did have it's evil hands on the young Itachi and they turned him against his clan. So that Sasuke can make such an explanation with his Mr. Uchiha Ego head, if he really is thinking that way. Also Sasuke might be quite disconcerted after all what happened to him, after killing his own brother and right after that discovering the truth about everything was maybe too much for him, maybe he lost his true self right now, just like Gaara was a psycho before Naruto changed him. Gaara was not a bad guy but all that happened to him finally changed him, so maybe Sasuke did change for the worse here.
Madara actually killed Sasuke's kin because he felt betrayed by people from the same clan generations ago. If he has no other hidden reason the guy is simply insane and way worse than Konoha's elders who at least had real reasons to fear the clan.
I don't think Sasuke will befriend Madara even if he might let him be for now if he doesn't think he has a chance against him but if he does he is either lying and biding his time like with Orochimaru... or he has completely lost his marbles.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.