AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-07-06, 13:10   Link #4121
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 34
Looks like Réalta Nua might be making its way over to the Vita...
__________________
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 16:59   Link #4122
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Wow... those comments are dumb and mean. If F/SN really stunk, then it wouldn't have gotten an anime series, an anime movie, PS2 port, prequel novel, sequel game, side story games and more. Kadokawa is releasing the game, not Type-Moon. I might register just to refute them.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 17:00   Link #4123
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Wow... those comments are dumb and mean. If F/SN really stunk, then it wouldn't have gotten an anime series, an anime movie, PS2 port, prequel novel, sequel game, side story games and more. Kadokawa is releasing the game, not Type-Moon. I might register just to refute them.
Haters gonna hate. You aren't going to change their minds. Just let them blow smoke up their own asses to appease their e-peens.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 11:10   Link #4124
ukulelembo
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010

Confirmed!
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 07:40   Link #4125
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
additional info about the Vita VN game remake
the visuals are like Fate/Zero wow!!!
http://seventhstyle.com/2012/08/10/f...re-release-cg/
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 10:56   Link #4126
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Now I'm confused. Are those stills from the OPs, or are they redoing CGs after all? Because previous showings of the "upgraded" CGs were just cropped versions of the originals.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 13:50   Link #4127
Vicious108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Yeah those definitely seem like just stills from the OP to me. ufotable is doing said OP and the animation is distinctly in their F/Z style, so it's gotta be from that.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 10:30   Link #4128
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Need ufotable Heaven's Feel. Neeeeeeeed it!
__________________
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 17:35   Link #4129
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
They made Furcoat Gilgamesh look good. It's a miracle! Quick, have them animate Ataraxia and see if they can fix Red Parade Gilgamesh.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 20:58   Link #4130
Ragna92
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
They made Furcoat Gilgamesh look good. It's a miracle! Quick, have them animate Ataraxia and see if they can fix Red Parade Gilgamesh.
Furcoat Gilgamesh always looked good IMO. The new one is obviously superior though.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 21:01   Link #4131
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
Furcoat Gilgamesh always looked good IMO. The new one is obviously superior though.
He didn't really look good, imo because of the Takeuchi anatomy made the design look awful.
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 04:24   Link #4132
Nayim
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Malaysia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RDVo...layer_embedded

New PV.
__________________
Nayim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 04:38   Link #4133
Kirayuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
The new animation looks pretty good.
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 08:44   Link #4134
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
They need to stop tempting us and just get us an ufoTABLE Heaven's Feel already!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 09:24   Link #4135
ukulelembo
Detective
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
They need to stop tempting us and just get us an ufoTABLE Heaven's Feel already!
Better would be rather complete Fate/Stay Night anime remake. I want to see Fate and Unlimited Blade Works from Ufotable too.
By the way, footage in the trailer are from Fate opening. I'm very curious about the openings for Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 09:52   Link #4136
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
Better would be rather complete Fate/Stay Night anime remake. I want to see Fate and Unlimited Blade Works from Ufotable too.
I'm being realistic by going for the one that hasn't been done yet. The others can come later, but I think most people would rather have new than just rehash, even if the quality is much better.

Quote:
By the way, footage in the trailer are from Fate opening. I'm very curious about the openings for Unlimited Blade Works and Heaven's Feel.
If Heaven's Feel even gets one. It didn't in the games.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-30, 15:13   Link #4137
Usami_Haru
Actually an Alligator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Running through Sharnoth
Age: 19
The PV says that there are three new intros by ufotable so I assume it will get one.
And HF had an intro in realta Nua.
__________________
Usami_Haru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 02:04   Link #4138
dark998
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
The PV says that there are three new intros by ufotable so I assume it will get one.
And HF had an intro in realta Nua.
Of course, with three new intros they actually mean one with certain scene variation for each route (Like the original Realta Nua and Tales of Xillia).

And I need the full version of Arcadia NOW, the vocalist of earthmind has an amazing voice.
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-31, 16:43   Link #4139
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'm being realistic by going for the one that hasn't been done yet. The others can come later, but I think most people would rather have new than just rehash, even if the quality is much better.
Agreed. All we need is Heaven's Feel. There are other series that don't have animes that can benefit from ufotable's touch, like Tsukihime.
__________________
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-01, 14:56   Link #4140
LostHanyou
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: USA
PV had quite a bit of animated Sakura - THEY MUST BE TELLING US SOMETHING!

Also wut Fate/Zero hanafuda!?!
LostHanyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.