AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2007-06-12, 23:25   Link #661
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by p997tt View Post
I reckon the last episode in Realta Nua was really made to make all the Saber fans happy. But since I am more of a Sakura fan, I don't really care much about the new episode (and besides, Fate route is my least favourite).

btw, I uploaded a few Realta Nua vids on youtube a while ago although the quality is quite bad. Some of you might have already seen it. Just look for them here http://youtube.com/profile?user=p997tt

I can't wait until the Chinese group finishes working on the PC patch with voice in it. I liked the PC version more as the loading is way faster and the graphics are sharper (some of the small texts in RN are very hard to read). It'd be perfect if the PC version has the new CG, BGM and voice from RN.
same here though it is up to the fans to decide for themselves what they think of it.

it could of been just a dream and or it could of been a dream that allowed Shirou to somehow find Saber in Avalon for a moment and get in contact with her or all together this dream was telling us how Shirou found Saber and be with her forever. it cuts off there as well but at least it seems that they are together and was done to a be a total opposite of the PC version it seems.
Old 2007-06-13, 00:36   Link #662
iamthebest22

I don't know if this should be here, but it is a FSN game, and guess what it's totally free!!!! I got this off from beast's lair. Apparently this game is made by fans as a SEQUEL to after the anime, but except this time, You do play the like the last 2 episodes of the anime, but instead of Saber disappearing.... SHE DOESN'T!!!! (Jumps in joy) and not only that, the story continues after that!!! here's the link of the game made by the fans, and Like i said, IT'S FREE!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u9JJuNwMd6U

Don't ask me where to get it please, I have no idea how, most likely torrents.

EDIT: actually I found the link!, but if I post it here, the mods will most likely move this post to the torrent section. So PM ME if you want to PLAY IT !

Btw unfortunately it's in Japanese ><
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 14:55   Link #663
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just got the game for the PS2. It seems it's the direct game translation from PC to PS2. But no ecchi. I dunno how the controls work anyone can help me out?
Old 2007-06-22, 20:57   Link #664
p997tt
= Porsche 997 Twin Turbo

Page 12 of the game manual shows how the controls work...

start = quicksave
select = quickload
circle = next message
cross = cancel
triangle = history
square = menu
R1 = fast forward
L1 = auto mode

Some of the scripts from the PC version has been cut out (not the H-scene ones). I think about 15-20 lines in total for the whole game so it's not too noticeable unless you have the PC script right next to you.

Also in HF
Spoiler:
Sources - E-MU 1212m, Monarchy Audio NM24 tube DAC | Amplification - Stax SRM-727A | Headphones - Stax SR-007A Omega II | Cables - Zu Oxyfuel, Bluejeans Belden 1694A, Crystal Cable Standard power cord
p997tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-22, 22:38   Link #665
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Although there's no mentioning it, there's a lot of hints in it. Though it doesn't dent the game at all even if T-Moon removes it.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 09:31   Link #666
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Although not entirely Fate based, I recommend the game Battle Moon Wars. It combines all T-Moon characters in one scenario and answers questions like 'What if Tsukihime meets Fate/Stay Night?' A great (and funny) game to play. Things like 'Shiki versus Shiki' and 'Shiki and Shiki versus Shiki' happen all the time...

And Arcuied really became Tsukihime (a.k.a. Sailor Moon mode), and what will happen if you have Archer fight HF Shirou?
What if Fate servants' master becomes the Tsukihime main cast? Saber summoned for the third time, and her master is...Kohaku? What's going to happen to our dear Archer, who's summoned by Shiki?

And that, I'll have to let you find out yourself in the game...

(leave e-mail here for link to get Chinese patch)
Old 2007-06-24, 19:18   Link #667
p997tt
= Porsche 997 Twin Turbo

Yeah I played BMW before (being a SRW and Typemoon fan, there's no way I could miss this). Finished the 3rd act for Haruna's route a while ago and I can't wait for the last act to come out.

The graphics and animations are real good for a doujin game. If there's voice (and use the voice actors from RN/MB...kind of impossible tho), it would be even better. It's also funny to see how some characters copied stuff that can be found in SRW like Arcuied's kick (Gunbuster), Getta Robo, the combination attack for Hisui/Kohaku (Combattler) and Haruna's attacks (Ibis's Hyperion)...etc.

Oh and, the FSN part of the story follows the true ending of HF which is exactly what I want (ShirouxSakura ftw ).
Sources - E-MU 1212m, Monarchy Audio NM24 tube DAC | Amplification - Stax SRM-727A | Headphones - Stax SR-007A Omega II | Cables - Zu Oxyfuel, Bluejeans Belden 1694A, Crystal Cable Standard power cord
Old 2007-06-25, 17:13   Link #668
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

It's quite a surprise for BMW to follow the HF part, considering that most Japanese doesn't really like that route. (I on the other hand, liked it the most)
Old 2007-06-25, 17:18   Link #669
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Page 12 of the game manual shows how the controls work...

start = quicksave
select = quickload
circle = next message
cross = cancel
triangle = history
square = menu
R1 = fast forward
L1 = auto mode

Some of the scripts from the PC version has been cut out (not the H-scene ones). I think about 15-20 lines in total for the whole game so it's not too noticeable unless you have the PC script right next to you.

Also in HF
Spoiler:

What? the manual had that? Sheesh this is fate of people who plays Japanese games without knowing how to read Japanese.

Btw as for the spoiler. It's like playing the anime version only without the ecchi and has different routes. Thank heavens Sakura.
Old 2007-06-26, 14:58   Link #670
Xellos-_^
Married

I just check Mirror-Moon's Fate project page and the translation for UBW is almost done. They just need to finish the last Day and Epilogue. So UBW could be out by Aug
Old 2007-07-03, 01:57   Link #671
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I just check Mirror-Moon's Fate project page and the translation for UBW is almost done. They just need to finish the last Day and Epilogue. So UBW could be out by Aug
Translation nearly finished, but there's still inserting, editing, and quality control to go through.
Old 2007-07-06, 01:43   Link #672
Xmaniac

hi just finish the anime and it was awsome so i wanna play the game, but i cant get it to work.
i try to use these steps:
1) Download this file http://www.typemoon.com/support/makeunique.lzh and run it. (Don't if you downloaded the game like half of the guys who got it from Animesuki's evil twin).
2) Make the ID and copy it in a .TXT
3) Send a notice to Type-Moon saying what kind of error you got. Here -> http://www.typemoon.com/support/protect.html
4) Play. ^_^
but i m not sure how it woks. i got lost on the 2nd step, and i went on the site on the 3rd step but i was all japanese. i cant understand it
can someone help me step by step on wat to do? or email me at shadow98741@hotmail.com , i really wanna play it
Xmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 11:13   Link #673
diehardfan

I have just finished the Fate route in English with the patch;however, there didn't seem to be any voices at all -.-;;;; Is it because of the patch or some other reason? I'm pretty sure it's not because of the game because the game itself runs fine =/ Maybe it's the speed I set the text to? someone help >.<
diehardfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 17:09   Link #674
X_Danny_X

there are no voices for the individual characters in the fate stay night game, it is a visual novel, visual meaning pictures and ofcourse you have sound from battles and other moments from the game itself but no voice for the characters.
Old 2007-07-09, 17:11   Link #675
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

However, if you wait for the Chinese patch(which is rumoured to be completed by the end of this year), it will come with voice where they import the voices from the PSP version.
Old 2007-07-09, 21:24   Link #676
diehardfan

Anyone send me the chinese script? -.-;; Going through the game with no idea at all is no fun =[ I hope the patch comes out soon for UBW as im anti-Sakura and does not care for Heaven's Feel nor do I wana see Dark Saber T^T
Old 2007-07-09, 21:53   Link #677
p997tt
= Porsche 997 Twin Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
It's quite a surprise for BMW to follow the HF part, considering that most Japanese doesn't really like that route. (I on the other hand, liked it the most)
I wonder why do the so many Japanese hate HF anyway? The only reason I could think of is the overwhelming number of Saber fans...and they don't like what happened to her near the end. (these hardcore fans seem kind of annoying to me sometimes)

I also like HF the most too, not only because my favourite character is Sakura (actually I liked Saber the most before I started HF and even bought the expensive ebcraft figure. But after HF I didn't care much about Saber any more) but the plot is the best out of all 3 routes I reckon. It's what true FSN should be and I'm glad HF's true ending is FSN true ending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
However, if you wait for the Chinese patch(which is rumoured to be completed by the end of this year), it will come with voice where they import the voices from the PSP version.
There is a PSP version? Or did you mean PS2?
The only PSP Fate related games I know are the mini card game in FHA and the new fighting game that's coming out soon.
Old 2007-07-09, 22:55   Link #678
diehardfan

The only reason I desperately wanted to play the game after the anime was to find a better ending for ShirouxSaber ( the ending kinda left something empty inside me wanting more );however, UBW ending was kinda disappointing as it did not deliver what I thought it would. After reading the summary for Heaven's Feel, I did not want to see what happens between ShirouxSaber >.>. btw is the sequel Fate/Hollow Ataraxia any good and the PSP game seems to be called "Fate/tiger colosseum".
Old 2007-07-10, 05:34   Link #679
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
I wonder why do the so many Japanese hate HF anyway? The only reason I could think of is the overwhelming number of Saber fans...and they don't like what happened to her near the end. (these hardcore fans seem kind of annoying to me sometimes)

I also like HF the most too, not only because my favourite character is Sakura (actually I liked Saber the most before I started HF and even bought the expensive ebcraft figure. But after HF I didn't care much about Saber any more) but the plot is the best out of all 3 routes I reckon. It's what true FSN should be and I'm glad HF's true ending is FSN true ending...

There is a PSP version? Or did you mean PS2?
The only PSP Fate related games I know are the mini card game in FHA and the new fighting game that's coming out soon.
The Japanese hate the HF route because Shirou abandoned his determination to be the 'hero of justice' for Sakura. Funny enough, Sakura is not hated for it...(HF Shirou, is, however, my favourite Shirou)

As for the PSP version of Fate/Stay Night, check out Realta Nua quite a few pages ago.
Old 2007-07-10, 18:55   Link #680
p997tt
= Porsche 997 Twin Turbo

I couldn't seem to find the PSP info and the search function doesn't work for only searching the word "psp". Well anyway, if they are going to put voice in why don't they use the PS2 version instead (people have done it before with PS2 Air)? The sound quality should be higher for the PS2 one.

Funny that I know quite many Chinese like HF Shirou the most because he abandoned his ideal for the girl he loved, which is what real men should do. This is also why I think the relationship between Shirou and Saber in Fate is quite pale compared to Shirou and Sakura in HF.

@diehardfan: If you want to see happy moments between Shirou and Saber, play FHA. You really won't find what you want in FSN...

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel