AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-02-10, 19:38   Link #861
Utter_iMADNESS
Life's better in a harem.
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Well, my Fate/Stay Night is 1.5Gb and my Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is 2.66Gb.
Is yours an image file? Because if it isn't then it might just be a collection of the files that are placed on the computer after installation.
__________________
Utter_iMADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 19:52   Link #862
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
Yes mine is an image file, but its only for the Fate Stay Night game. I'm gonna have to find the HA one. I'm currently getting that blue screen error when trying to run it. Was I suppose to change my local settings to Japanese to fix this?

How do we get pass the blue error screen again?

Utter... I will PM you for some questions...
Synria_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 20:02   Link #863
Utter_iMADNESS
Life's better in a harem.
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Yup. You should change your AppLocale to Japanese, restart your computer, then try again. That should fix the blue screen error.
__________________
Utter_iMADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 20:29   Link #864
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
Ok I got Stay Night working... anyone know if the Anime Games Text hooker works better than mirror moons patch? How are others faring trying to play in english?
Synria_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 20:55   Link #865
Larfin_Man
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
u got it goin too cypher? damn why am i the only one with this prob... oh wait ur not usin HA, man this sucks
Larfin_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 21:26   Link #866
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
Well, I am currently in the process of getting HA. When that is done I will definitely try it.

I am curious after starting the game (Fate/Stay Night), do you get to choose your route, or do you just go through each one, one by one. Once you finish one route you start on the next route? Once I started the game, all I could only click was the word "fate". I thought that you could choose your route? Can someone explain the game intro on this?

I installed mirrormoon's patch too... I hope this doesn't hide the other routes.

Thanks.
Synria_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 22:18   Link #867
Larfin_Man
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
ok looks like i wasted ur time after all... i reinstalled the game (with applocale instead of changin the language in the regional settings) and it seems to be workin (atleast i got past the intro with no error is what i mean) AND it saved WOOT! now im off to enjoy!!
Larfin_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 22:25   Link #868
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
What do you mean reinstall with applocale... When I installed applocale it seemed to be a plugin for windows. Not really an install tool for stuff like this game. There was no menu or anything with applocale. Just click ok and then a few seconds later it was done.

Anyway, when you started the game and saved, did you get to pick a route? Or was there only one route available to you?

If you read my previous post i'm wondering if you choose a route before the game or you just go through routes as you progress. I'm guessing you haven't installed Stay Night yet however...
Synria_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 04:31   Link #869
iamandragon
Martian diplomat
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Mars
Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Give him a break...he just got past the intro...
You choose the route depending on your choices, but you are forced to play the Fate route first time...
Upon completion of the Fate route the UBW route unlocks, and at some point you will be presented with an extra choice where you can choose to enter the UBW route or replay Fate route(provided if you don't go into a dead end...)
Same for Heaven's Feel--after completing UBW route you'll unlock Heaven's Feel...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 04:57   Link #870
Larfin_Man
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher7 View Post
What do you mean reinstall with applocale... When I installed applocale it seemed to be a plugin for windows. Not really an install tool for stuff like this game. There was no menu or anything with applocale. Just click ok and then a few seconds later it was done.
actually i meant i uninstalled HA and for reinstall, instead of usin the autoplay with japanase set as the secondary app language (regional setting advanced tab thing) i used applocale to run the setup file

and nope i dont have Stay Night, MIGHT get it but not til im done with HA which is actually stupid of me to play HA first... oh well

Last edited by Larfin_Man; 2008-02-11 at 07:34.
Larfin_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 08:18   Link #871
dragonjet
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Angry Plz help: Game error problem

Ive installed the game from disc 1 to 3 and there was no problem.

When I run the game, a window full of scripts and codes come out and a blank error message appears.

I installed Mirror moon's English patch for the fate route and again tried to run the game. It's the same error.

I tried a fate.exe from the type-moon's website and at least the codes didn't show up, but in the splash screen, another error message says:

Authenticatoin failed : Invalid signature token or unrecognized kirikiri core

I tried the no CD patch from type-moon's website, and the first error reappeared, the scripts/codes and blank error message.

I searched for this in many websites and forums. I found some advices and solutions, but the links they posted is already dead.

they said that I should send type-moon a unique ID and they will send me a working exe, but the link where i should post it is dead.

can anybody please help
dragonjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 08:39   Link #872
Utter_iMADNESS
Life's better in a harem.
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjet View Post
Ive installed the game from disc 1 to 3 and there was no problem.

When I run the game, a window full of scripts and codes come out and a blank error message appears.

I installed Mirror moon's English patch for the fate route and again tried to run the game. It's the same error.

I tried a fate.exe from the type-moon's website and at least the codes didn't show up, but in the splash screen, another error message says:

Authenticatoin failed : Invalid signature token or unrecognized kirikiri core

I tried the no CD patch from type-moon's website, and the first error reappeared, the scripts/codes and blank error message.

I searched for this in many websites and forums. I found some advices and solutions, but the links they posted is already dead.

they said that I should send type-moon a unique ID and they will send me a working exe, but the link where i should post it is dead.

can anybody please help
It sounds like you haven't set your applocale to Japanese yet. Try that and it should work.
__________________
Utter_iMADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 11:22   Link #873
dragonjet
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utter_iMADNESS View Post
It sounds like you haven't set your applocale to Japanese yet. Try that and it should work.
yeah I've installed applocale but my computer doesn't have support for asian languages, so AppLocale won't work for me.

but do I need to do the regional and language thingy even if I have the Enligsh patch?
dragonjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 12:29   Link #874
Utter_iMADNESS
Life's better in a harem.
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjet View Post
yeah I've installed applocale but my computer doesn't have support for asian languages, so AppLocale won't work for me.

but do I need to do the regional and language thingy even if I have the Enligsh patch?
Ya. to use the patch you have to have your applocale as Japanese.
__________________
Utter_iMADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 19:19   Link #875
Utter_iMADNESS
Life's better in a harem.
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
If anyone wants to translate their Japanese games into English, there's a great tutorial by Dxon: http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=60879

It took me a while but I got it to translate Fate/Hollow Ataraxia into English. If anyone wants to know the exact details then you can just PM me.
__________________
Utter_iMADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 22:39   Link #876
Larfin_Man
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonjet View Post
yeah I've installed applocale but my computer doesn't have support for asian languages, so AppLocale won't work for me.

but do I need to do the regional and language thingy even if I have the Enligsh patch?
if u cant set it to jap then u gotta pop in ur windows cd and install the asian languages in the regional settings
Larfin_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 07:49   Link #877
Larfin_Man
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
ok so im like 48% thru HA or sumwhere close to that and umm, where are the erog parts? seein as i cant read jap i hold control to skip the text and well i hope i wasnt stupid enuf to skip thru the scenes or maybe theyr at the end of the game? doubt it
Larfin_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-14, 11:59   Link #878
Utter_iMADNESS
Life's better in a harem.
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larfin_Man View Post
ok so im like 48% thru HA or sumwhere close to that and umm, where are the erog parts? seein as i cant read jap i hold control to skip the text and well i hope i wasnt stupid enuf to skip thru the scenes or maybe theyr at the end of the game? doubt it
I don't think that there are any eroge scenes in HA. You might be mixing it up with with the eroge scenes in Stay night...unless i'm proven wrong scince i havn't finished playing either.
__________________
Utter_iMADNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 00:21   Link #879
Synria_
Aboard Kallen's Bandwagon
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: California
How do you save the gallery images in the Fate Stay Night game? Dangit... I wanna make some artwork... but how do i get to save the image without hitting Print Screen and pasting? When I view the gallery it has the word clipboard on there, but it has no function.... What the hell....
Synria_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-16, 02:02   Link #880
Larfin_Man
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher7 View Post
How do you save the gallery images in the Fate Stay Night game? Dangit... I wanna make some artwork... but how do i get to save the image without hitting Print Screen and pasting? When I view the gallery it has the word clipboard on there, but it has no function.... What the hell....
dunno if its the same but in HA u left click while viewin the pics in the gallery and it brings up a few options to save pics at difrent resolutions or to automatically set as background and whatever other jap stuff i couldnt read...
Larfin_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.