AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2006-04-17, 14:37   Link #141
Tekkaman Zero
Ilya-chan's Onii-san
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Pia Carrot 2nd Restaurant
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Tekkaman Zero
as far as i know, is just a loooooot of japanese text with cool CG images :P
Tekkaman Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-17, 22:24   Link #142
laruki
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Red face Help

I keep getting an error even AFTER I replaced the tm.exe and the tm.exe.sig files.

Heres a screenshot :

http://h1.ripway.com/Lokiathan/screenerror2.bmp

Last edited by laruki; 2006-04-24 at 16:55.
laruki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-18, 12:09   Link #143
Danj
Tech Bloke
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Peterlee, DURHAM, UK
Age: 35
Send a message via ICQ to Danj Send a message via AIM to Danj Send a message via MSN to Danj Send a message via Yahoo to Danj
Quote:
Originally Posted by laruki
I keep getting an error even AFTER I replaced the tm.exe and the tm.exe.sig files.

Heres a screenshot :

http://h1.ripway.com/Lokiathan/screenerror2.bmp
It says "User Exceeded Bandwidth Limit". You need to find a better image host...
Danj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 06:49   Link #144
*Gio*
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Hi, Hi, Im a fan of the anime Series and Player of the game (3 Days now), Well... my problem is this; i am stuck in the game... i have arrived at the part when you spent the night with Saber (*-* What a nice GC!!!), and the next day you go to the chruch... then you have 2 options to follows... and both options lead me to "DEAD END", The -.- Freaking Priest kill me... either in my house... either in a strange place inside the Chruch (Depending on the Choice i do). Does anyone know how to go through this part alive?, would somebody be kind enough to tell me? u.u please?.
*Gio* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 09:16   Link #145
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by laruki
After many years if searching, I have finally found the answer to my question by myself.

Isn't that amazing? It took many years I'd like to mention once more.

So some problems I'd like to adressfor future idiots like me:

The .ccd IS the 3rd install disc for the Fate/Stay Night game. Use the daemon tool to mount it. Burning it is just a waste of a CD you know?

If you get errors while installing the game or starting the game, the reason is most likely that your computer doesn't recognize the Japanese characters. If you are using Windows XP like me and do not have the japanese installed, just use the windows xp install disc to install the japanese language. Go to settings>Control Panel>Regional and Language Options. Explore the Tabs and set them to Japanese. All of them I think, I havn't really messed around with it to know for sure.

That's pretty much it.

The game stinks. There's too many "True Endings" to know which one the TRUE one. I'm guessing the third one, but not sure. Fate/Hollow al-something corresponds with the third one... so many... just maybe.

WELL, I'm out of here... I found a better forum that ANSWERED my questions at least... and contains many hentai/echhi pictures for me to feast on.

Well good luck and good riddance.
Have fun (btw, i'm not usually rude but he was asking for it)
__________________


Thanks to kira_lacusXX for this great sig!
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 11:55   Link #146
Decel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Canada
Quick question: is Type-Moon working on anything game-wise currently? I think FSN is pretty much done (as in, I see no sequel/remake/etc), so I'm assuming that they're working on a whole new franchise.

Or are they currently busy with the FSN PS2 game/merchandise/etc?
Decel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-19, 14:32   Link #147
Mr. Guy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by laruki
I found a better forum that ANSWERED my questions at least...
Maybe people would be more inclined to help if said help didn't involve assisting you in pirating the game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel
Quick question: is Type-Moon working on anything game-wise currently? I think FSN is pretty much done (as in, I see no sequel/remake/etc), so I'm assuming that they're working on a whole new franchise.

Or are they currently busy with the FSN PS2 game/merchandise/etc?
There was talk of Tsukihime remake/Tsukihime 2 a while ago. Not sure if they're actually being worked on though. It's possible they were just rumors.
__________________
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 16:02   Link #148
laruki
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guy
Maybe people would be more inclined to help if said help didn't involve assisting you in pirating the game

There was talk of Tsukihime remake/Tsukihime 2 a while ago. Not sure if they're actually being worked on though. It's possible they were just rumors.

How is asking how to install the game pirating? How is changing windows to recognize japanese characters pirating? I suggest the moderators or whoever to reconsider my post because the japanese language on windows was the problem for me. I gladly pointed out that one can not install the game if it wasn't set to japanese. That in no way was pirating. Let's not get impulsive now. =P I for one, do not know japanese, and am not going to research on the kanji to learn. Who would actually do that? It is convenient to ask around. Geesh, whats with you guys. I even tried to help with some instructions. I'd like to >=o at you.

I said that I found the answer from another forum and you guys get rude when I shared what I learned. HAHAH! That's very nice of you.

Last edited by laruki; 2006-04-23 at 16:54.
laruki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 17:23   Link #149
gammaoh
Reality Marble User
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: UBW
Age: 27
Take it easy... We're not gonna start a flame war out of that, are we?

The thing is... why do you want to install the game since you can't read kanji? Can you at least read kana?

To make it clear for everybody, whenever you want to install a Japanese game, be sure to have installed the Oriental languages addons and the Japanese unicode, OEM, MAC (and so on) extensions via your Language installer in your Control Panel.
__________________
gammaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 17:44   Link #150
Mr. Guy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by laruki
How is asking how to install the game pirating?
Because the only reason you would need a .ccd file for installation was if you had an iso file to begin with. Had you have purchased the game, like it was intended, there would be no need to mount the images because you'd already have them on a CD
__________________
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 18:07   Link #151
laruki
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guy
Because the only reason you would need a .ccd file for installation was if you had an iso file to begin with. Had you have purchased the game, like it was intended, there would be no need to mount the images because you'd already have them on a CD
First of all, that was not my problem. Earlier members asked about .ccd file and pondered if that was it, and I tried to help them with knowledge I think might help them. And yes, this does mean that I was reading the thread before I posted here, and hey, look at that, people were talking about pirated game without any problem.

That does not mean I asked that question. All you really did was assume, which is not valid enough to say that I did not purchase the game.
laruki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 20:52   Link #152
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by laruki
First of all, that was not my problem. Earlier members asked about .ccd file and pondered if that was it, and I tried to help them with knowledge I think might help them. And yes, this does mean that I was reading the thread before I posted here, and hey, look at that, people were talking about pirated game without any problem.

That does not mean I asked that question. All you really did was assume, which is not valid enough to say that I did not purchase the game.
The reason people were not receptive to your posts was precisely because they were extremely rude to begin with. Badgering people for an answer is rude. Also, saying "I've found a new forum to get what i want so there!" is rude also. Its no wonder you're not getting the answers you want.
And another thing, you said clearly you thought the game "stinks" so what are you still doing here?
__________________


Thanks to kira_lacusXX for this great sig!
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-23, 22:02   Link #153
laruki
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates
The reason people were not receptive to your posts was precisely because they were extremely rude to begin with. Badgering people for an answer is rude. Also, saying "I've found a new forum to get what i want so there!" is rude also. Its no wonder you're not getting the answers you want.
And another thing, you said clearly you thought the game "stinks" so what are you still doing here?
I would like to ask you where I "Badgered" People. Did I ever continuesly nag people for an answer? NO.

Are you saying that this is the "Best" forum? What's wrong with saying that there is a better forum? I'm not sure about you, but I'm not obsessed with this forum. Saying that I found a new forum that at least answered my questions might seem rude to you, but the fact that I came here to try to help, is that so rude?

What if I did think the game "Stink?" Were we not discussing the game? I believe that opinions can range from bad to good, and clearly both is okay if you say why. This thread was not created to just gloat about the game. I don't believe that should be a problem.
laruki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-24, 13:23   Link #154
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
If you were to read the official Type-Moon site, you would have noticed that the .exe is the game Fate/Stay Night gives a random error... That's because they want to check if you really bought the game or just downloaded it from the 'net.

Type-Moon will send you a working .exe file once you send them the "Unique-Key" and what kind of error you got from your starter file.

Steps:
1) Download this file http://www.typemoon.com/support/makeunique.lzh and run it. (Don't if you downloaded the game like half of the guys who got it from Animesuki's evil twin).
2) Make the ID and copy it in a .TXT
3) Send a notice to Type-Moon saying what kind of error you got. Here -> http://www.typemoon.com/support/protect.html
4) Play. ^_^

www.typemoon.com

Have Fun with Fate!!
do they mail u the thing then u can play?
__________________
ZGMF-X10A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-01, 06:20   Link #155
SweetSpring
Garden of Tsubaki
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Send a message via MSN to SweetSpring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_Squirrel
If you were to read the official Type-Moon site, you would have noticed that the .exe is the game Fate/Stay Night gives a random error... That's because they want to check if you really bought the game or just downloaded it from the 'net.

Type-Moon will send you a working .exe file once you send them the "Unique-Key" and what kind of error you got from your starter file.

Steps:
1) Download this file http://www.typemoon.com/support/makeunique.lzh and run it. (Don't if you downloaded the game like half of the guys who got it from Animesuki's evil twin).
2) Make the ID and copy it in a .TXT
3) Send a notice to Type-Moon saying what kind of error you got. Here -> http://www.typemoon.com/support/protect.html
4) Play. ^_^

www.typemoon.com

Have Fun with Fate!!
i would be happy if i can read it...
__________________
SweetSpring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 19:54   Link #156
krnbob246
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Fate/Stay Night Translation

Anyone know a good place for a translation guide for the game Fate/Stay Night? vThis include setup cause i cant read the last installation part >_<
krnbob246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 22:02   Link #157
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
http://mirrormoon.org/Fatestaynight

Give it a few months and the entire game will have a translation.
__________________
DarkCntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-08, 07:37   Link #158
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: 大陸の片隅
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi-Y
*ding ding ding*

That's right, the only reason why Gil-sama lost to anyone is because of his EX rank in Overconfidence.
IIRC, wasn't Gilgamesh destroyed by the darkness inside of him? When Shirou used Unlimited Blade Works to counter Gilgamesh's Gate of Babylon, it bought time for Shirou until Gilgamesh exploded from the inside.

Or maybe I'm being hazy in remembering it, it's been some time since I played the game. -_-

That's also part of the reason why I love Eirei Emiya, as an Archer, and especially when paired with Rin as his Master. Though his stats might not seem much, he has True Eye of the Mind to help him plot out batle strategies even if the success rate is 1%, and he has the very helpful Unlimited Blade Works and Broken Phantasm. Someone mentioned it on another forum, but Eirei Emiya as an Archer is a true wildcard with all his abilities. ;_____;
__________________
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-10, 20:02   Link #159
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Venezuela
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to johnishida Send a message via Skype™ to johnishida
I just finished the FATE escenario... How do I play the UBW? Do I just click start again?
__________________
johnishida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-11, 11:26   Link #160
zato_1one
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
I 'm just a CG collecter. I don't know much detail in a game, so some CG really make me curious. Forgive me if my question was answered before because I 'm too lazy to begin reading at the first page. My question is really simple. In some parts of H-scene between Rin and Shirou. Why Rin's eye are just like Rider?



And who is this woman standing in front of Saber?

zato_1one is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fate/stay night, visual novel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.