AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Old 2011-04-09, 11:03   Link #901
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

^You know what? I'm not gonna bother replying with you. No matter what i say about relatives of criminals who try to forgive them on what they did, your still gonna say their idiots since you don't know what it's like being in their shoes.

And my final say about Violet: Violet is no idiot, she's a good woman who wants to help her siblings but is just naive and unaware that Louis true personality is that he's still a monster.
Old 2011-04-09, 11:20   Link #902
hoarfrost

Although we may not be able to outright condemn Violet, you know what they say about the road to hell.

While no one wants to believe that their relative or other such close person is capable of doing bad things, when it reaches that level of abuse I dare say all but the most naive people would be hard pressed to keep defending them. Especially when it comes to sexual crimes, that support can disappear from mere accusations, let alone being caught int he act.

Poor Violet, desperately trying to deny that she's the only decent person in a family of bastards...
hoarfrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 11:20   Link #903
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

please hold me down or I will kill Louis.... He is a psycho...!!!!

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 13:47   Link #904
Yorae_paladin1

Yeah yeah Louis is bad and all but strangely satella didn't put him in his place she certainly can do so
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 13:54   Link #905
Alhazad2003

Ugh, that was, stomach turning. And the old crone actually encouraged this kind of behavior? She needs some serious payback along with her warped offspring. Even if her hubby had a child out of wedlock, that doesn't justify what we just saw in the last chapter. No wonder Satellizer was so screwed up before the manga began. Yuck.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2011-04-10 at 03:25.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 14:57   Link #906
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Yeah yeah Louis is bad and all but strangely satella didn't put him in his place she certainly can do so
I'd put it off to heavy emotional scarring and mental reflex. It is something she certainly has to overcome, but it won't be easy. Especially since he is now planning to blackmail her.

I do agree that she should just tear him a new one anyway. It is better she suffer the shame of having her past revealed then suffering new trauma on top of the old. Then again, this seems to be a semi-common mindset in Japanese anime/manga for some reason.
Old 2011-04-09, 23:16   Link #907
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
^You know what? I'm not gonna bother replying with you. No matter what i say about relatives of criminals who try to forgive them on what they did, your still gonna say their idiots since you don't know what it's like being in their shoes.

And my final say about Violet: Violet is no idiot, she's a good woman who wants to help her siblings but is just naive and unaware that Louis true personality is that he's still a monster.
to tell you the truth...I KNOW

but no matter how saint some criminals in his/her family eyes, they still a demon in their victims. Violet know what Satella feel after she caught him redhanded yet still want to deny it and attempt to "repair" the damage without consulting it to the very victim. I'm sorry if my IDIOT brand for Violet hurt your love for her ,
It's just a difference in 'standard' between us and I just a honest person. Gomenasai Ne!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 00:36   Link #908
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

That creature called her brother requires a death involving being burned at the stake.
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 01:50   Link #909
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
That creature called her brother requires a death involving being burned at the stake.
I prefer Louis to be teared down limbs by limbs alive, without anesthetic

We call it Banjou punishment

it's so beautiful to see...the perperator lie back down on a stage tied up with strong rope both hands and legs, then each rope tied up to a bull (in the past) or motorcycle at 4 different direction. After 12.00 AM some red flag will waved infront of the 4 bull to make it chase the executor and in the process pull off any limbs tied up to it's rope. The blood that spray to the air is beautiful and some attendant will take a photo as montage. I my self collect some Red rainbow collection of it (quite expensive)
Old 2011-04-10, 07:31   Link #910
kache
Asobo~

IMHO he should be locked in a psychiatric institute for a lot of time.

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 07:38   Link #911
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I'm going to vote for "put down like a rabid dog". Without cruelty, but without giving him the chance to do it again.
Anh_Minh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 10:48   Link #912
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
IMHO he should be locked in a psychiatric institute for a lot of time.
No... he needs to tortured to death... slowly. Very slowly.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 12:06   Link #913
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'm going to vote for "put down like a rabid dog". Without cruelty, but without giving him the chance to do it again.
I'd go with this - don't give him more attention than necessary as well as more than he deserves.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 12:07   Link #914
kache
Asobo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
No... he needs to tortured to death... slowly. Very slowly.
That's not going to solve the problem.
And, even if he is killed after the torture, he probably has a lot of friends and a possible girlfriend that will want to avenge him.
As much as I would like to make him pay, I wouldn't: violence solves very little, at the end of the day.

Old 2011-04-10, 16:47   Link #915
surerman
Banned

Quote:
And, even if he is killed after the torture, he probably has a lot of friends and a possible girlfriend that will want to avenge him.
As much as I would like to make him pay, I wouldn't: violence solves very little, at the end of the day.
not really
as long as I know, all earth species mostly resort to it once diplomacy fail hahahahaha
note:
even plant use violence against other Species to get food *stare at Venus flytrap*

Violence is 2d choice problem solving, not the last but always favorite
Old 2011-04-11, 01:24   Link #916
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
And not doing anything obviously solves so much more A great policy of our nowadays world, too bad that it nenver works and the shit just piles up from your own passiveness.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 09:46   Link #917
kache
Asobo~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
And not doing anything obviously solves so much more A great policy of our nowadays world, too bad that it nenver works and the shit just piles up from your own passiveness.
I proposed a solution: psychiatric hospital.
This would remove him from the society (thus avoiding damage from him) and maybe cure him.

Old 2011-04-11, 10:20   Link #918
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
I proposed a solution: psychiatric hospital.
This would remove him from the society (thus avoiding damage from him) and maybe cure him.
You would still be using violence to get him there though.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 12:17   Link #919
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Okay guys, only about 6 chapters or so till we can calm our RAGE!!!... I'm hoping the scanlators will be able to fight through the RAGE!!! to get those chapters out. We can survive!

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 12:25   Link #920
germanturkey
Smiling Monster

but at the rate its being released, it'll be 2 or 3 months thats a long time for rage and stress to build up...

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, seinen