AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-07-12, 20:39   Link #241
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
What did I say earlier -_- ?
I don't know. If it's something to do with the leads from PA, you should know that I'm against harem leads in general. I doubt it would have made a difference in my attitude towards the guy.
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 20:43   Link #242
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Face it, there is always a reason. In fact, the worst kind of people are those who hate or like something for no reason.
Yes, but that reason is not always something bad. As unlikely as it may sound to you.... not all anime fans are perverts.

At the very least, they are not all perverts at the same level.

Quote:
And why so defensive? Feeling uncomfortable? I never did said what your reasons were now did I? Why so up-tight?
I simply dont like when the whole us vs them thing starts. Saying that you are this or that because you like a certain character only serves to creates a division among the fans of a show.

We are all gonna like a girl and probably end up not liking another. So I hope we can drop this whole lolicon thing and enjoy the show for what it is.
Old 2008-07-12, 20:51   Link #243
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
You accused him of being a pedophile just because he supported characters other than Kanu.

He said "favorite girl". You were the one who put the loli into the argument. Shouldn't we be asking you why you were so quick to throw that on the table?
Now this is amusing, why did you Interpret it as me accusing him of that? Is that the only reason you could think up to fill in the blanks

And... I'm stating a fact that out of the three main girls, two are lolis. Am I not wrong? AND, he said that the argument is not ''my favorite girl", it's "my favorite girl must end with the dude", which basically can only refer to the main girls, am I not wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
I don't know. If it's something to do with the leads from PA, you should know that I'm against harem leads in general. I doubt it would have made a difference in my attitude towards the guy.
No, I said we should drop this pointless argument over Kazutou -_- It's not going to end in anything less than a bashfest -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Yes, but that reason is not always something bad. As unlikely as it may sound to you.... not all anime fans are perverts.

lol dude, you are too up-tight that it's not even fun to poke

Quote:
I simply dont like when the whole us vs them thing starts. Saying that you are this or that because you like a certain character only serves to creates a division among the fans of a show.
Don't forget, there is a difference between liking a character, and liking a character to 'win' at the end.
Old 2008-07-12, 21:09   Link #244
Divini
Senpai!

I loved the ED sequence, so cute and funny! <3
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 21:11   Link #245
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
And... I'm stating a fact that out of the three main girls, two are lolis. Am I not wrong? AND, he said that the argument is not ''my favorite girl", it's "my favorite girl must end with the dude", which basically can only refer to the main girls, am I not wrong?
I actually made that comment to say that without a male lead, we have one less thing to argue about. Of course, if people want to discuss about their favorite girl ending up with the main lesbian, things won't change that much.

Quote:
lol dude, you are too up-tight that it's not even fun to poke
That's the way I am.

Quote:
Don't forget, there is a difference between liking a character, and liking a character to 'win' at the end.
Really?

That sounds more like picking a favorite among the ones a person likes. Wich in no way tells me anything about that person in particular.
Old 2008-07-12, 21:11   Link #246
Chaos2Frozen
Put it in the Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
I loved the ED sequence, so cute and funny! <3

Yes, it's a good one... The music is... Average though...

Quote:
I actually made that comment to say that without a male lead, we have one less thing to argue about.
I know, hence I said what I've said in mind that if they had gone down that route to begin with, it was pointless to argue about which girl would 'win' anyway.

Quote:
Really?

That sounds more like picking a favorite among the ones a person likes. Wich in no way tells me anything about that person in particular.
To pick a favorite girl to 'win', it's pretty much saying that you (that person) want them to have a relationship, the whole 4 bases, with the hero.
Old 2008-07-12, 21:32   Link #247
Decagon
This was meaningless
*Scanlator

Quote:
Now this is amusing, why did you Interpret it as me accusing him of that? Is that the only reason you could think up to fill in the blanks
This is because you changed the focus of the discussion from "girls" to "main girls" and from your train of thought, you posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
So in the end, you have to either support Kannu for the win, or stand trial for Lolicon.
When he replied to that comment, you said
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
Hehh~ So you're defending the lolicons?

hmmmm....

Don't worry don't worry, I'm sure you have your... reasons.
--with "reasons" italicized instead of trying to make amends with his obviously defensive attitude toward what you said. And after he made an obvious rebuttal to what he perceived to be an attack on his character, you proceeded to prod him on instead of clearing things up.

But that's enough of that isn't it? You two seem to have worked it out so we don't need to waste breath on it any more.
Decagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 21:53   Link #248
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
To pick a favorite girl to 'win', it's pretty much saying that you (that person) want them to have a relationship, the whole 4 bases, with the hero.
I can see where you are going with this, but again, I feel that you are trowing everybody into the same bag.

Yes, the source is hentai, and yes lots of people are probably thinking about "that" when they say I want my girl to win; Yet, you can't say for certain that everybody is just like that. Some may say that they like a girl only for the heck of saying it, others will probably like an episode an go with that as a reason for liking a girl. So.....

Are they having dirty thoughs about those girls and the main lead?

Truth is, neither you or I can answer that. Wich is way I say give everybody the benefit of doubt...... at the very least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decagon
--with "reasons" italicized instead of trying to make amends with his obviously defensive attitude toward what you said. And after he made an obvious rebuttal to what he perceived to be an attack on his character, you proceeded to prod him on instead of clearing things up.
Yes, that comment was extremely easy to misunderstood. Regardless of intentions, lots of people would have taken offense by it.
Old 2008-07-12, 22:09   Link #249
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im always happy too see anything that has to do with the 3 kingdoms. I will have to say this is very interesting and very funny. This is so different from Ikkitousen i mean this some serious MOE going on. I dont have a problem with an all female cast its nice to see something different every now then plus i wont have to complain some annoying half witted male lead.

Kanu was interesting and kept some of the distinct features that Guan Yu was known for like carrying Blue Dragon and have a long hair instead of a long beard lol. Chouhi even carried a snake blade i thought that was cool but seeing the person who is representing Zhang Fei cry was just well damn weird. I need not mention the bath scene i think Kannu breast spoke well enough for that.

Over all looks like a very fun series should prove to make me laugh i wont take it too seriously. I cant wait to see the other characters some of them you can tell easily who they are and what kingdom they belong too. Doesnt apply for everyone but its almost like they are color coded. Green for SHU Blue for WEI and Red for WU then the other colors are independents the girl with the frizzy hair in the OP seems to be Dong Zhuo with the others being Lu Bu and maybe Diao Chan. Looks like even managed to work in Zhang Jiao
Old 2008-07-12, 22:17   Link #250
AnimeFan188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im always happy too see anything that has to do with the 3 kingdoms. I will have to say this is very interesting and very funny. This is so different from Ikkitousen i mean this some serious MOE going on.
First Ikki Tousen, then Ryofuko-chan, now this.

What is it about 3 Kingdoms that inspires all these gender-bent
homages/parodies/whatever?
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 22:23   Link #251
Gains
Rain lover

Quote:
What did I say earlier -_- ?
So in the end, you have to either support Kannu for the win, or stand trial for Lolicon.
I am a Kannu supporter myself (based on the two characters) but there is a quote that can negate that lolicon comment, you know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotsunoha's main character, I kinda forget the name
"I'm not a lolicon, it just happened that the girl I like is a loli"
Now without a main male lead, who will end up with our main female lead?
Gains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 22:26   Link #252
Wesley84

Is this show supposed to be a romance or something?
Wesley84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 22:47   Link #253
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:

Anime fan are not only anime fan, they have others interest, so the anime fan are not a homogeneous group ( like all other group or the whole society)
As the level of perversity , the problem is to find where is the ( artificial ) border betweem ''conformist'' and ''perverts'' , and of course this border ( if border do exist ) is moving any day in one way or a other.
ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-12, 23:18   Link #254
Echoes

I really don't have anything worth reading to add, but I found this series to be surprisingly enjoyable. I got good vibes from it, and the comedy wasn't bad at all. I'm liking Kanu so far, and the chibis were great.

I'm not expecting a masterpiece or anything, but this one's definitely a keeper.
Old 2008-07-13, 00:09   Link #255
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post

Dont know... maybe if the yaoi fangirls can do their slash, then the yuri fanboys played it right back with genderbents. Either way I am neutral to blah on the genderbent sengoku stuff. But then again I am pretty much bleh against all girl/guy animes...this is just another one of them and a shame it will go the route of SP! (no guy save references, if lucky)
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 00:25   Link #256
ZeRoGravity

I found that a lot of the cute comedy/chibi moments was unnecessary. You can have the fun moments without turning Kanu into a chibi character also, I just found some expression not fit for Kanu's character, at least not now. At the moment I see Kanu is a bit of a cold, straight forward, lawful good character. Now I'm just confuse. One last complain about Kanu will be her clothing looks a lot like its from a magical girl anime.

The first episode was very quick, not much substance. The dialog was too straight forward, its like "Come travel with me and beat up bandits." the reply: "Okay!" EVEN SO, I like the looks of the character&weapons enough to post about how I felt about the anime. Went on Getchu and saw some of the other characters and their costumes look nice. Reminds me of those mmo games.
Old 2008-07-13, 01:15   Link #257
kaosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post

Blame it on dynasty warrior and its androgynous line up.
kaosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 05:22   Link #258
tigerwoods

Send a message via MSN to tigerwoods
The first one was quite boring, for now the worst first episode of the season. As ZeRoGravity said that dialog was too straight forward and the chibi scenes pissed me off. Well, I wonder how will be the next.
Old 2008-07-13, 20:17   Link #259
gaguri

Quote:
Doesnt apply for everyone but its almost like they are color coded. Green for SHU Blue for WEI and Red for WU then the other colors are independents the girl with the frizzy hair in the OP seems to be Dong Zhuo with the others being Lu Bu and maybe Diao Chan. Looks like even managed to work in Zhang Jiao
I thought the yellow was obvious reference to yellow turbans too, but apparently they're Yuan Shao faction.
gaguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 21:57   Link #260
kaosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaguri View Post
I thought the yellow was obvious reference to yellow turbans too, but apparently they're Yuan Shao faction.
I think in yuan shao's case,we should more think of "gold" instead of just "yellow".
kaosmos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen