AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-07-14, 08:24   Link #261
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 10:19   Link #262
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaosmos View Post
I think in yuan shao's case,we should more think of "gold" instead of just "yellow".
Yea your right if we follow the Dynasty Warriors color scheme. Yuan Shao's would be gold and from the look of the girl she looks very arrogant which of course Yuan Shao was as a noble. Dong Zhuo would be purple but this all from Dynasty Warriors which is not entirely accurate with events from The 3 Kingdoms.
Old 2008-07-14, 12:30   Link #263
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
but this all from Dynasty Warriors which is not entirely accurate with events from The 3 Kingdoms.
My only experience with the 3 Kingdoms characters is Dynasty Tactics.

And nice image Mizuno, thanks for sharing it.
Old 2008-07-14, 13:29   Link #264
kaosmos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Yea your right if we follow the Dynasty Warriors color scheme. Yuan Shao's would be gold and from the look of the girl she looks very arrogant which of course Yuan Shao was as a noble. Dong Zhuo would be purple but this all from Dynasty Warriors which is not entirely accurate with events from The 3 Kingdoms.
Well that,for one,wasn't really a reference to dynasty warrior,but more to the armor they are wearing and the "ojou" type of char that koihime yuan shao seem to be.
kaosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 13:51   Link #265
Newprimus
TRUST IN LITTLE SISTER
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BookOfMages View Post
I learned something today:

"Bigger Breasts - You get them by filling them up with Aspiration"

I thought all you had to do was massage them daily.

BUT LITTLE SISTER WATCHES BIG BROTHER.

LITTLE SISTER KNOWS BEST.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 13:56   Link #266
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
I thought all you had to do was massage them daily.
I'll sacrifice myself and do that for all Playboy Bunnys and anime Babes
mangalowres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 17:12   Link #267
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
I'll sacrifice myself and do that for all Playboy Bunnys and anime Babes
Shame Koihime Musou its an all girls fest along the lines of SP!.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 17:38   Link #268
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Shame Koihime Musou its an all girls fest along the lines of SP!.
Well, at least we know the males are there. Unlike SP (I am guessing you refer to Strawberry Panic here) were we never get to see a single dude on screen.
Old 2008-07-14, 20:43   Link #269
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Well, at least we know the males are there. Unlike SP (I am guessing you refer to Strawberry Panic here) were we never get to see a single dude on screen.
Except in fic-verses even then that is debatable... (I made a fic post events, but best be PM'd)
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 06:51   Link #270
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
If aspiration is proportional to breast size then you would think Morte in World Destruction would have beach balls for breasts.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 07:26   Link #271
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
If aspiration is proportional to breast size then you would think Morte in World Destruction would have beach balls for breasts.
WOW that is so true i think i need to test that theory too the beach i go
Old 2008-07-15, 11:43   Link #272
Julius Firefocht

I will tell you, watching Red Cliff after watching Koihime Musou is an interesting experience. Otherwise, this is indeed one of the better titles this season.
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 13:14   Link #273
nujaves
Native engrish speaka

I like Sangokushi/Three Kingdom but, this anime reminds me 80's movie Amazons Commando series. Anyway, pretty much yuri moment in ep 2.
nujaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 15:10   Link #274
Kaoru Chujo
Kuno Misaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius Firefocht View Post
I will tell you, watching Red Cliff after watching Koihime Musou is an interesting experience....
How was Red Cliff? It looks like we may be entering an era in which Three Kingdoms becomes part of world culture, and not just East Asian culture. Of course, Koihime Musou may be the most peculiar of many peculiar adaptations.
Kuno Misaki 久野美咲 age 21. 2009 - King of Thorn (Alie). 2010 - Oreimo (Bridget). 2012 - Black Rock Shooter (Hiro). 2013 - Problem children (Melln). Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS (Mimi), Log Horizon (Serara), Galilei Donna (Grande Rosso). 2014 - Noragami (Keiichi), Escha and Logy (Kuu), Zvezda Plot (Hoshimiya Kate/Venera-sama), Wixoss (Tama), Mahouka Koukou (Kasuga Nanami), Flag o Oraretara (Kurumiko), Nanana (Saki), Seven Deadly Sins (Hawk).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | autumn 2014 previews | autumn 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: Sailor Moon Crystal | Akatsuki no Yona | Amagi Brilliant Park | Coffin-Princess Chaika | Cross Ange | Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai | Danna ga Nani ga Itteru | Denkigai no Honya-san | Donten ni Warau | Le Fruit de la Grisaia | Gugure! Kokkuri-san | Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de | Madan no Ou to Vanadis | Orenchi no Furo Jijou | Seven Deadly Sins | Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso | Shirobako | Sora no Method | Tribe Cool Crew | Trinity Seven | Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete | Wixoss
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 16:55   Link #275
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
How was Red Cliff?
Either you will love it or hate it. Some people hate the style and lines John Woo had implimented into the Characters, other likes it for this spin he had took.

Try to look at 2 of the lines that was written up :-

Liu Bei to Kongming :- "先生此次東吳之行,路途遙遠,還是多吃一點吧。" (Kind sir, you are going on a long Journey to Wu. So it's best that you eat more)

Hua Tuo to Cao Cao :- "丞相,慾望過多,思夢過剩" (Prime Minister. Too much desire is bad for your mental health)
Cao Cao reply :- "你沒聽說過麼?慾望使人年輕?" (Didn't you heard ? Desire makes one young.)

Then there was that 90 sec Xiao Qiao sex scene which auidience lamblast John Woo for as something from Lust, Caution.

Last edited by MakubeX2; 2008-07-15 at 18:20.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 17:12   Link #276
Xellos-_^
Married

i think i will dig up the old tv series form mainland china made back in early 90s.

they tend to be a bit more close to the novel and less on marketing gimmicks the hongkong.
Old 2008-07-15, 18:33   Link #277
kaosmos

Thumbs up

ep2:

Spoiler for ep2:

preview:

Spoiler for preview ep 3:

And of course,chibi moment still included.
kaosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 19:15   Link #278
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via Skype™ to DJ_RockmanX
Second episode and we already have a conversation about seme and uke. And I'm very interested in more details regarding what happened inside that box.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 19:49   Link #279
gaguri

Quote:
i think i will dig up the old tv series form mainland china made back in early 90s.

they tend to be a bit more close to the novel and less on marketing gimmicks the hongkong.
I've watched few episodes of the TV series but I'm not sure if you'll like it (I was rather indifferent to it). Faithful to the novel no doubt, but it's very slow. Definitely aimed at older demographics.

Quote:
Then there was that 90 sec Xiao Qiao sex scene which auidience lamblast John Woo for as something from Lust, Caution.
I haven't watched it yet but I just know I'm going to love it.
gaguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 20:09   Link #280
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Yeah I Took A Looksee At This One

Anyway, at the end of the day it's nothing new as far as eroge adaptations go, but it's definitely watchable. The opening is not at all to my tastes (I'd swear it's KOTOKO, but apparently it's not), but the animation is fine, the colours are lush and the character designs pleasing to the eyes (especially Rin Rin). Plus compared to say Prism Ark, which was an absolute abomination of storytelling and narrative with it's half-assed attempt at combining it's story with the prequel game Prism Heart and still trying to keep thing coherent, it's a change of pace for the action/comedy/eroge adaptation genre and not half bad. It's not to over the top and in your face with it's comedy like I often found something like Clannad to be either. It's simply a show and it's good enough for what it is. It's not winning any awards for originality or breakthrough storytelling though, that's for sure.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, seinen