AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-16, 22:59   Link #41
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
Oh well, let's not worry about that anymore.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 12:24   Link #42
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Well, since this is a novel pic, you should have asked in the novel thread or at least covered up with a tag.
I haven't read to the volume he appears in, but I know who he is at least.
Spoiler for name:
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-19, 14:37   Link #43
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Well, since this is a novel pic, you should have asked in the novel thread or at least covered up with a tag.
I haven't read to the volume he appears in, but I know who he is at least.
Spoiler for name:
Spoiler for アウレオルス=イザード:
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-20, 20:46   Link #44
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Spoiler for アウレオルス=イザード:
Seems that he's become quite the popular alchemist to reference in manga since FMA.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 04:22   Link #45
cyth
ふひひ
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Age: 28
MOON PHASE has confirmed October 2008 as the series broadcast start frame. The OP song is going to be performed by Kawada Mami, the ED song by IKU. Apart from that, Index Radio web radio will be starting in September, with hosts Iguchi Yuka and Satou Rina.
__________________
cyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 04:57   Link #46
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
MOON PHASE has confirmed October 2008 as the series broadcast start frame. The OP song is going to be performed by Kawada Mami, the ED song by IKU. Apart from that, Index Radio web radio will be starting in September, with hosts Iguchi Yuka and Satou Rina.
Mmm~, as I thought, Oct... I guess all that is left is to pray it broadcasts on a weekend... *starts praying furiously* Please be on a weekend, Please be on a weekend. And Kannagi too. Let that be on a weekend.

And it seems Kuroko's voice actor still hasn't been announced. Though it will probably be the drama CD's voice actor, I think...

According to Wiki, Kawada Mami did the first OP for Shakugan no Shana. I hope for something just as good~
IKU? Dare da yo, sore?
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 05:10   Link #47
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toua View Post
MOON PHASE has confirmed October 2008 as the series broadcast start frame.
Damn, how many shows are there going to this Fall

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
According to Wiki, Kawada Mami did the first OP for Shakugan no Shana. I hope for something just as good~
Kawada Mami did the first OP for both Shakugan no Shana seasons As well as the ending for the movie.

And all three songs turned out great, with Joint being my personal favorite...


Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
IKU? Dare da yo, sore?
Your guess is as good as mine
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 11:05   Link #48
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
IKU? Dare da yo, sore?
IKU is a singer that debuted this year... from what I've heard she's so-so.
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 23:32   Link #49
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
IKU is a singer that debuted this year... from what I've heard she's so-so.
She sings the last ending of Hayate no Gotoku. So I guess KOTOKO was just recording an insert song. Or she was just lying about recording a song for the anime.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 10:36   Link #50
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
JOINT was an awesome OP, hoping for someone as good here as well.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 16:45   Link #51
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
JOINT was an awesome OP, hoping for someone as good here as well.
Let's just wait to see who the composer/arranger is. Then again, with I've Sounds' work, it doesn't matter. It'll be good anyway. And if you like JOINT, try seduce.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 18:03   Link #52
BearShare
I'm a commin'
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Great news.
I just love Kawada Mami and the last HnG ED.
__________________
BearShare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 18:22   Link #53
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
I guess I'll do my best to keep everyone posted on the release dates and all that good stuff.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 14:28   Link #54
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Been keeping an eye on this thread for awhile, and I'm looking forward to this series. On my to-watch list.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 15:29   Link #55
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
It's definately gonna be a great anime.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 10:35   Link #56
elroid
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
She sings the last ending of Hayate no Gotoku. So I guess KOTOKO was just recording an insert song. Or she was just lying about recording a song for the anime.
well, i guess KOTOKO is just writing the lyrics for the songs...
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-12, 16:27   Link #57
Same_Shark
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hellhole, Louisiana
Age: 25
According to CDJapan/Neowing, the OP single by Mami Kawada will be released on October 29th.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 13:10   Link #58
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
According to CDJapan/Neowing, the OP single by Mami Kawada will be released on October 29th.
October 29th... That's around 4 weeks after the series started right? That's not too bad...

Wait, was it mention how many episodes in total?

24 I hope... It could make 24.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 13:57   Link #59
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Wait, was it mention how many episodes in total?

24 I hope... It could make 24.
Nothing has been mentioned yet, but from the trailer, it will go up to at least volume 3.

I'm hoping for (any less is un----forgivable!) 24/26 episodes, for 6-7 volumes. Though they could easily make 36 or 48+ episodes with the number of volumes out...
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 16:06   Link #60
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Nothing has been mentioned yet, but from the trailer, it will go up to at least volume 3.

I'm hoping for (any less is un----forgivable!) 24/26 episodes, for 6-7 volumes. Though they could easily make 36 or 48+ episodes with the number of volumes out...
Actually I think I saw a scene from volume 4.... though I could be mistaken.
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, magic, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.