AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-19, 06:09   Link #1081
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Lol, hopefully it won't spark another uproar. I remember a certain anime who depicted a bad guy reading the Koran and people are made a storm in a teacup. This is most likely a stab at Virgin Mary, but I certainly hope people will be able to separate entertainment from cultural sensitivity.
Actually it doesn't mean anything. It just a funny scene of Index trying to get away with the Kitten by hiding it in her dress without Touma noticing which fails miserably by the way.
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 08:42   Link #1082
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On bended knee asking Belldandy to marry me
I finally watched ep. 7. Not bad, some amusing moments. They seem to be handling Touma's memory loss quite well. Index hiding the kitty was kyewt.

The intro of Aisa exceeded expectations. A slightly sarcastic Mamiko is win. I'm looking forward to more of her.

And it has to be repeated...
Spoiler for best moment in the episode:
__________________
Mushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 10:33   Link #1083
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Anybody else amused that Touma used his unlucky hand in the game of "Rock, paper, Scissors" ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 10:36   Link #1084
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
So have some Air


Spoiler for "One Way Traffic":
Uho~, wonderful air! (That one pic on the bottom reminds me of Ai, from Jigoku Shoujo...).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Spoiler for I prefer the name:
Then he can be lame, fufufu... <--holds a grudge

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Spoiler:
People can dream...
Accelerator as a female only freaks me out. ( -_-)
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 11:09   Link #1085
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
I finally watched ep. 7. Not bad, some amusing moments. They seem to be handling Touma's memory loss quite well. Index hiding the kitty was kyewt.

The intro of Aisa exceeded expectations. A slightly sarcastic Mamiko is win. I'm looking forward to more of her.

And it has to be repeated...
Spoiler for best moment in the episode:
How can those guys be too broke to lend her 100 yen? They should have jumped on the occasion to lend her money and demand her address and phone number so they can get it back later.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 11:47   Link #1086
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Uho~, wonderful air!
To tell the truth I was amazed that I was able to find that many pics of air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Accelerator as a female only freaks me out. ( -_-)
What about Index as a manly man?

Though if Accelerator turned out to be a female all those BL pics of Touma and him I have will become meaningless
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 12:00   Link #1087
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
How can those guys be too broke to lend her 100 yen? They should have jumped on the occasion to lend her money and demand her address and phone number so they can get it back later.
True since 100 Yen is technically one US dollar but then again those guy (excluding Touma) might have been very poor or their just stingy since 100 yen is not worth it even if it means getting some (In my POV on the otherhand, it really worth it since it's not everyday you get a beautiful Miko asking you for some money).
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 12:18   Link #1088
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
It's not hard to imagine Touma being incredibly broke, but if anything... Pretty or not, that girl is just too shady

How often do people give money to 'beggars' anyway?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 13:19   Link #1089
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Is it bad that i find Touma more tolerable now that hes lost his memories?
__________________

Last edited by Sinestra; 2008-11-19 at 14:15.
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 13:56   Link #1090
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: On bended knee asking Belldandy to marry me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Is it bad that i find Toma more tolerable now that hes lost his memories?
No. I feel the same way.

And Touma did say something about having to pay for everyone's lunch, so I suppose they're all broke. Still, a cute miko in distress? Where's the honor? Find that girl some yen!
__________________
Mushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 15:26   Link #1091
herbert
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Galactic Fairy Fanclub
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
What about Index as a manly man?
If Index a manly man, I would like her more and start watching this show. Can't stand the normal Index loli-ness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Though if Accelerator turned out to be a female all those BL pics of Touma and him I have will become meaningless
Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by herbert; 2008-11-23 at 08:55.
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 15:33   Link #1092
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
To tell the truth I was amazed that I was able to find that many pics of air.
What about Index as a manly man?

Though if Accelerator turned out to be a female all those BL pics of Touma and him I have will become meaningless
That would be a nightmare...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Is it bad that i find Touma more tolerable now that hes lost his memories?
Not at all... Though there are some things that won't change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
And Touma did say something about having to pay for everyone's lunch, so I suppose they're all broke. Still, a cute miko in distress? Where's the honor? Find that girl some yen!
100 yen can do a lot!
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 17:21   Link #1093
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Anybody else amused that Touma used his unlucky hand in the game of "Rock, paper, Scissors" ?
Yeah have to wonder on the planning on that one. Did find it funny at the time and no surprise he ended up losing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
No. I feel the same way.
Probably the only one but not big on Touma as he currently is. There really isn't any confidence in the guy. Sure people may not have liked the attitude, but he's someone trying to be someone he can't even remember. Hope he finds a path and just some stability. No matter what he ends up as personality wise this limbo isn't that fun to watch personally.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 20:30   Link #1094
Chaos2Frozen
:)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: The Moon that Wizard came from
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Is it bad that i find Touma more tolerable now that hes lost his memories?
You know, you guys are only saying that because Touma hasn't been placed in an awkward, out-of-this-world situation yet.

How much is he really different from the time before he met Index?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 22:10   Link #1095
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You know, you guys are only saying that because Touma hasn't been placed in an awkward, out-of-this-world situation yet.

How much is he really different from the time before he met Index?
Well as Stiyl almost noticed Touma doesn't interupt him.

Also living in his point of view somebody else's life makes him second guess himself.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 10:45   Link #1096
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Italy
Episode 7 freebie Index avatar-signature combo



__________________
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 11:34   Link #1097
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: middle of nowhere, Virginia
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Well as Stiyl almost noticed Touma doesn't interupt him.

Also living in his point of view somebody else's life makes him second guess himself.
He can't show any skepticism to magic anymore, since he doesn't know how much he's been through. No doubt he's greatly exaggerating his past adventures in his mind. "What kind of crazy world was I living in, anyway? "
__________________
KaneDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 16:45   Link #1098
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Kitaa! Episode 8 preview (Arus Magna)...

Spoiler for one pic:


And so, the contradictions begin, bwahahahahaha...
...
Somehow, I see the eyes as one of those eyes done for comedic moments... Those ( -_-) eyes...

Spoiler for one more pic:


Is his voice going to be Koyasu, after all? From what someone told me. No need for THIS guy to use his voice, I feel... Another existence appeal!?

Wonder if the anime will be as gruesome as the novel gets at times...
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 19:54   Link #1099
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Is his voice going to be Koyasu, after all? From what someone told me. No need for THIS guy to use his voice, I feel... Another existence appeal!?
I hope someone could help clear this up, because i'd like to know for certain if Koyasu Takehito will be voicing a character in this show.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-22, 07:15   Link #1100
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NYC, NY
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Wonder if the anime will be as gruesome as the novel gets at times...
Spoiler for Reply:


Also where did you find the new Ep 8 pics? 2ch?
__________________
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, magic, science fiction, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.