AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-06-07, 13:11   Link #121
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Hmm..........at the end of SS arc, I thought all of Ichigo's friends witnessed the facedown between Aizen and Ichigo/Renji. They didn't get much screentime because they were all powerless (and Gin simply used his reiatsu to subdue them), but they all did see him use his zanpakutou.
We see that they all waited at the bottom of the execution hill while Ichigo went back up to deal with Aizen. The only thing they could view was the menos grande breaking through to help Aizen, Gin and Tousen, so they never saw Aizen use his shikai.

Quote:
I agree from a writer's point of view, it is repetitive to pull the same trick. But from aizen's perspective, why not use such a powerful trick, while people can't counter it? If he does it often enough, he'll have SS so paranoid that anyone could be an Aizen plant that they won't be able to work together effectively anyway.
Well, it's not that simple. The imposter has to know all the mannerisms of the person they are trying to mimic. Aizen couldn't even teach someone to imitate himself perfectly. It would be even more difficult for Aizen to teach an imposter to imitate someone else. Adding to that difficulty is the fact that a lot of the VC's and captains know each other a lot better than Shinji knew Aizen. Even Aizen admitted that Shinji's emotional distance is what allowed the disguise to work as well as it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
so what do you think will Urahara do next week? I thought there's a chance to see his untraceable gigai in action to make sure ss won't find and slaughter the currently defenseless Vizards..
Love, Rose, Risa, Shinji and Hacci were cut down but are still transforming. They'll probably be anything but defenseless in a few seconds. Hiyori's probably out cold. Kensei and Mashiro might still be restrained by kidou. Before Urahara does anything, he and Tessai have to get the remaining vizards under control first.

Then, yeah, he'll probably have to take them somewhere hidden to figure out a way to reverse what's been done. (maybe the hidden training room under Sougyoku Hill).

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 18:46   Link #122
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
The anime episodes are fillers, and to add to them being fillers, they take palce in another time line. There will not be a a captain for the third sqaud. At least one has not been shown in the Manga.
Don't be so sure. Kubo Tite is heavily involved in the Anime.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 22:20   Link #123
Monkey D. Luffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Aizen Sousuke

Complete Hynotism

Controls all five of the senses, creating a single figure, form, energy, touch, and smell. It can deceive the enemy with all of those. Once your caught you can't release yourself from it even if you realize your caught unless Aizen breaks the shikai in front of you.

In even more simpler terms once he shows you his shikai anything he wishes for you to see...you'll definitely see it.

Now that my research is done and I've read the chapter... in order for Aizen to execute his plan he had to show his shikai to everyone of lower class in order for the fake to be seen as him. Kyouka Suigestu is an overpowered shikai but thats not what this post is about. Now for him to get shinji caught in his shikai he had to sneak around and let shinji come to him, hence the scene where it looks like shinji swiped his shikai away. That had to be the precise moment where he caught shinji. Now as far as the rest of the captains being caught, we do remember the ceremony he performed for the vice captains right, we have no way of knowing when he caught the current captains. Most likely he pulled his shikai out on them when he was walking around with shinji and they came upon them then he hid like he did with shinji and pulled it out, made them believe the bald dude was him and then put his plans into place.

Damn I hope this helps others..some of what i said is just speculation using situations that had already happened and trying to piece them all together using the anime and all the pendulum chapters to make an educated guess at deciphering how Aizen used his shikai on everyone. I'm beat now..going back to watch Yu Yu Hakusho. Peace
Well I really didn't do any research but this sounds pretty similar to what I wrote in my last post. Like I said before it does sound kind of complicated and quite a long task but we really don't know the time period that the other captains might of been but under the hypnosis and the actual time that Shinji was. Its highly possible that Shinji might of been the last one to have been captured and Aizen already had everyone else trapped in the hypnosis. It looks to be quite the intricate plan but we have already seen what he's capable of and we don't really know the time table that he had.

Aizen's Shikai sure is kind of cheap but I kind of like it, especially going with that brain and intelligence of his makes for a good even if confusing story.
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-07, 23:54   Link #124
gunndreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
That is why it will be fun to see when it is broken, and Aizen switching modes from a mighty leader to a pathetic loser.
What if Aizen's martial prowess, and the mighty power his unseemly pride flaunted were all nothing but mere illusions he foisted on others through the power of Kyouka Suigetsu? I can imagine Aizen squirming underneath a cornucopia of arrancar with one arm sticking out, crying, "Nooooo!" as the espada and other vasto lourdez rape him and feast on his juicy reiatsu.

It seems that those who can come close to rivalling Aizen's power level begin to at least "suspect" things about him. Unohana thought something was not kosher about Aizen's dummy clone during the Soul Society arc, and now Shinji the emo-vizard says he suspected Aizen. In my opinion, I do believe that if someone were to come along that could surpass Aizen's reiatsu and power level, they would be able to see through the illusions. The power level must exceed Aizen's to be capable of this. Of course if such a person were able to do that, they would be able to turn Aizen Sosuke into Aizen Sos-gay.

In another posting from some other forum, they showed canon pics that implicity stated the Captain Commander's power level being equal to Aizen. Yet, old Yama-Gi was still fooled by the hypnosis.
Old 2008-06-07, 23:57   Link #125
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

WTF emo Shinji >.> At least learn some facts right >.>
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 02:01   Link #126
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
WTF emo Shinji >.> At least learn some facts right >.>
Emo Shinji?
Old 2008-06-08, 02:28   Link #127
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9TailsOfDestruction View Post
Who the hell was it that got my hopes down and told me that TK was going back to present time for this week's chapter .
I must come out and eat sweet humble pie and admit that it was I that made the baseless predictions based on how many chapters one single manga volume can hold.

In my defense, I blame KT for milking the story!

It's official, hallucinating techniques are the ultimate "haxx" skills in shounen manga, from the endless hypnotizing eyeballs in that ninja manga to Aizen's Kyouka Suigetsu. (It would be interesting to see how Aizen fares against those ninjas )

Quite a letdown to see Shinji pwned so pathetically like that, but it's not his fault, it's KT's fault for making Aizen such an irredeemable bastard.

At least next week we'll have the much awaited showdown between the two masterminds - Urahara and Aizen. Although as this is a plot-centric flashback, it probably wouldn't be that epic in terms of fight choreographs.

It was fun while it lasted.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 02:49   Link #128
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Emo Shinji?
Read the post above mine
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-08, 07:47   Link #129
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I think it would be more interessting if something like this happened:
Urahara: Aizen, what have you done?
Aizen: I'm experimenting on hollowification. I'm more intelligent than you. You didn't know, that gaining hollow powers takes away the limits of an individual, did you?
Urahara: Or course I knew. (Takes out Hougyoku to stabilize the Vaizards)
And add to that:

(1 hour afterwards):

Urahara: Phew, tessai, thank you for giving me the hogyokou. Thead of the kidou corps truly does know forbidden secrets.

tessai: Remember, it is better that the enemies of SS not know of my knowledge. For the greater good, Urahara-san, can you pretend it's yours?

Ok, perhaps my Tessai fanhood is speaking here.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 07:59   Link #130
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I wonder if we gonna get a chance to see Jinta and Ururu in this arc :x

Slim chance as it may seem ._.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-08, 12:36   Link #131
AnimeFreak1981

I can't wait to see what Urahara does against Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. I think that Ichigo is more powerful than any of the other Vizards. I just want to see what happens in the Turn Back the pendulum manga arc and hopefully get back to the Hueco Mundo arc and when Aizen goes to the Karakura Town and Yamamoto and the other Capts and Vice Captains are waiting.
AnimeFreak1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 12:44   Link #132
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFreak1981 View Post
I can't wait to see what Urahara does against Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. I think that Ichigo is more powerful than any of the other Vizards. I just want to see what happens in the Turn Back the pendulum manga arc and hopefully get back to the Hueco Mundo arc and when Aizen goes to the Karakura Town and Yamamoto and the other Capts and Vice Captains are waiting.
If we are lucky then we might see Urahara break out the Hougyoku then while they are doing whatever they are doing Urahara puts on a mask and pwns Aizen and his crew then after that is when they get exiled

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 14:23   Link #133
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
I wonder where Mayuri is? Since he's played a part in last few chapters, I thought he'd be in the final showdown too.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 15:06   Link #134
lequory
People hate good theories

Maybe he doesn't have the same thoughts of capturing "Test Subjects" like he does in the present.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 16:05   Link #135
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
These flashbacks are great but....
GET BACK TO THE ROYAL RUMBLE IN KARAKURA TOWN DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-06-08, 16:44   Link #136
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I just wonder why Aizen didn't get exposed back when all of this happened. Same for Tousen and Gin. It just doesn't make any sense to me, but I'm sure it will be explained. Does it have anything to do with the birth of the Vizards?
Old 2008-06-08, 18:08   Link #137
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I just wonder why Aizen didn't get exposed back when all of this happened. Same for Tousen and Gin. It just doesn't make any sense to me, but I'm sure it will be explained. Does it have anything to do with the birth of the Vizards?
Why didn't the captains explain the situation to Yamamato, or maybe they didn't do it so they could keep an eye on Aizen but then again they should have just kept him as lieutenant...Soul Soceity is strange...

Sephiroth...The Result of the Crazy Amibition
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 18:09   Link #138
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
These flashbacks are great but....
GET BACK TO THE ROYAL RUMBLE IN KARAKURA TOWN DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the truth!!!
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 20:32   Link #139
strategos

Probably the flashback are going to end the same time the fillers in the anime will end. This way the arc in the anime will get hammered down to the previous arc in the manga. Suddenly we will see the new captain in the manga.

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-08, 23:00   Link #140
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
Probably the flashback are going to end the same time the fillers in the anime will end. This way the arc in the anime will get hammered down to the previous arc in the manga. Suddenly we will see the new captain in the manga.
Who gives a damn about the anime Their fillers can (and better ) drag on for as long as possible, just to drag time on so when it resumes we don't get anymore of it. On the other hand, i don't mind these turn back the pendulums dragging on for a few more chapters, just so aizen gives a few more 'just-as-planned' faces, and a thousand more shock faces from the vaizards, but when all is done, just go back to soul society and give me a few chapters of all captains bankai-ing.

Tags
manga, turn back the pendulum