AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-06-09, 22:51   Link #161
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I wonna see some shit about Ichigo's dad, like when he left and who he was close to in the SS (as friends)
Let's hope that it was not Ichigo's mother that was promoted to the division zero.
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 23:55   Link #162
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Yami has embarked on a secret mission for Aizen in SS, the outcome of which will be revealed in a later flashback arc..........."How Yami got his groove back"
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 00:32   Link #163
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Yami has embarked on a secret mission for Aizen in SS, the outcome of which will be revealed in a later flashback arc..........."How Yami got his groove back"
Roflmao!

well if these last few chapters are any indication, then Aizen definitely has something devious planned for all opposing sides.
Old 2008-06-10, 01:30   Link #164
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

was aizen using the H orb on shinji and co?
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 08:32   Link #165
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese no koma View Post
was aizen using the H orb on shinji and co?
The Hogyoku has nothing to do with these flashback chapters yet. It's being assumed that Urahara created it after he found everyone turned into hollow and that he wanted to turn them back to normal but instead found out how to break the barrier down. Thats been the theory going around but we will have to wait to find out what Kubo is thinking.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 12:05   Link #166
Fipskuul
τηε πιγητ ωατςη

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
It's being assumed that Urahara created it after he found everyone turned into hollow and that he wanted to turn them back to normal but instead found out how to break the barrier down.
Actually not hollow but Vizard. These evolving captains and vice captains should beat their Hollow selves in the next few chapters, while Urahara was dealing with Aizen and his collareds.
Fipskuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 12:28   Link #167
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yami is most likely ressereved for Chad or Uno . Most likely Unohana the only captain who hasnt faced anyone .
Old 2008-06-10, 12:52   Link #168
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Well, it could happen but we wouldn't see anything from Unohana beyond her shikai in such a fight. It would be a little similar to the Chad vs Shunsui fight in SS.......

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-06-10 at 14:35.
Amirali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 13:10   Link #169
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I hope and pray Yami doesnt run off like Exquias against Unohana . A more reasonable fight would be Yami VS Chad , with Chad coming on top . Seeing how the captains eliminated Espada with relative ease .Yami being a 10 instantly was reduced to fodder level . It would be demeaning for any captain to have a serious fight with Yammi .

Chad on other hand needs an ego boost after getting one shot ted by Noi Noi
Old 2008-06-10, 15:14   Link #170
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I hope and pray Yami doesnt run off like Exquias against Unohana . A more reasonable fight would be Yami VS Chad , with Chad coming on top . Seeing how the captains eliminated Espada with relative ease .Yami being a 10 instantly was reduced to fodder level . It would be demeaning for any captain to have a serious fight with Yammi .

Chad on other hand needs an ego boost after getting one shot ted by Noi Noi
Yeah I doubt we'll see that match. Yami would be quick work for a veteran captain like Unohana. Yourichi and Urahara completely embarrassed him. I'd be surprised if Uno even had to release her zanpakuto to defeat him, even though Yami was tough enough to shrug off Hitsugaya's attack (while in bankai even)

I was hoping that Unohana would get to face Halibel, but that also seems unlikely with her in HM and Hal on the frontline.

Chad facing Yami seems like the best match-up, but at the same time it seems kind of pointless now. Who even cares? Yami is kind of like Kisame in Naruto, a sidekick villain that doesn't seem to have any importance now, but still hasn't been killed off for some reason.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 16:23   Link #171
lequory

Yami is reserved for Inuoe as revenge for what he did earlier on. When she figures out how to use her defenses as attacks she should be able to take him on. I wonder what his release will look like....a Rhino?
Old 2008-06-10, 16:28   Link #172
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I was hoping that Unohana would get to face Halibel, but that also seems unlikely with her in HM and Hal on the frontline.
Uno could face Wonderweiss he is most likely VL . Also Uno seems like a pacifist while WWeiss has the innocence of a child . That would be a better match up IMHO

Hali going by Kubo's match up standards she will face Soi . And I think she will be too much for Soi to handle and will double team with Yoru . IMO Yoru is the perfect match for Hali .
Old 2008-06-11, 01:55   Link #173
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

He could ends up as her adopted son you know.. That would be scary D:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 02:01   Link #174
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Yammy entertained me(laughing at Hitsugaya's shikai, how mean ;p) but now he should just die, maybe Ururu could use him as punching bag while going berserk?
Old 2008-06-11, 02:05   Link #175
Lendial

his release will hopefulyl be a big pink and white hippopatamus.
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 02:28   Link #176
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Yami will find and consume every fallen Espada, maybe excluding Grimjaw, maybe even surpassing Ulquiorra in strength.

I'm calling it right now.
Old 2008-06-11, 03:39   Link #177
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Wasn't Yami a Gillian? So his release should be one of those giant mindless Menos.
I believe it was Aaroniero or however you spell his name that was the Gillian
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-11, 04:40   Link #178
CC2

Where is Yami currently?? I don't remember him getting his ass handed to him by Urahara again yet so has he just been out of the picture?
He will probably try to attack Urahara from behind as revenge for last time using his release but with epic failure because Urahara always pulls something out of the bag!
Old 2008-06-11, 11:57   Link #179
lequory

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I believe it was Aaroniero or however you spell his name that was the Gillian
your correct it was Aaroneiro Arruruerie. Imagine how its gonna be said when the dubbed version gets to this point. Its going to be massacred because it took me a week to get the correct pronounciation(sp) right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Yami will find and consume every fallen Espada, maybe excluding Grimjaw, maybe even surpassing Ulquiorra in strength.

I'm calling it right now.
I've said this joking before but I've always in the back of my mind want to hold to it going to be true.
Old 2008-06-11, 16:04   Link #180
Hov

Let's drift away from the yami spam and discuss a potential link with Ichigo and Hiyori being the two to take the longest to defeat their inner hollow, as well as them being the only two with red markings on their hollow mask. As well as Hiroya being the only one to have some consciousness in the manga after she turned. I wonder if this will have some significance in the future episodes.

hmmm
Hov is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, turn back the pendulum