AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-09, 04:11   Link #21
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
So vol 13 will be the last one!? I just hope after the light novel series is finished there will be another season of the anime to conclude the series
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 06:04   Link #22
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
So vol 13 will be the last one!? I just hope after the light novel series is finished there will be another season of the anime to conclude the series
Personally, I wouldn't get your hopes up. Season 2 ended with them letting us know perfectly that they were a trouble, all the while robbing us the satisfaction of a visible kiss. I'd like another season too, but I don't think it's going to happen with that anime ending.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-09, 23:53   Link #23
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
So vol 13 will be the last one!? I just hope after the light novel series is finished there will be another season of the anime to conclude the series
I don't really read this series, but I just saw a copy yesterday in the bookstore and read the afterword. 13 is not the last volume.
Spoiler:
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-10, 00:06   Link #24
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Damn man, your like the energizer bunny of LN reading...

You know it's going to be Yuuto and Haruka all the way. I'm more interested in the mysterious #2 maid that we've heard nothing about...
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 00:22   Link #25
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Can anyone provide a summary starting from vol 11? I think the anime hasn't covered the parts from vol 11 afterwards
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 08:52   Link #26
dragonst
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Singapore
I never knew that there was a thread about the nogizaka novels here! -insert surprised expression here-

Anyway, to add on to larethian's explanation about volume 13, the author wrote in his postscript for volume 12 that volume 13 is the volume where the 'final boss' will appear, and possibly also be the climax of the entire series. However, the author also mentions that 'if possible, I would like to write until the 15th, 20th volume...', so you don't really know if 13 will be the last volume in the series.

Short summary of volume 11-12:

Spoiler for Summary of volume 11-12:


That's about all I can remember, although I might have gotten the destination of their school trip wrong. Been reading ore no imouto and translating nogizaka volume 2 and seitokai no ichizon lately.

Edit: Is it just me or is Baka-Tsuki down?

Last edited by dragonst; 2011-02-12 at 09:01. Reason: Add stuff.
dragonst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 09:50   Link #27
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
baka-tsuki is down yup. I hope it's server overload due to too many readers
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 09:52   Link #28
dragonst
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Singapore
And here I was, thinking that maybe someone had finally decided to comment on my 1300-word review on the light novel blog T_T Ah well, here's to hoping that it'll be up tomorrow
dragonst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 09:55   Link #29
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
eeeeee :/ you should just translate more of NHnH and advertise here. I do like the moe covers of the LN though.
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 09:59   Link #30
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Erm, guys. How about we get back to work?
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 10:04   Link #31
dragonst
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Singapore
I just posted chapter 5 of NHnH a few days ago I'm actually working for once -_- Lol anyway I'm going overseas for the rest of the month (read: not gonna translate till march) so I'm officially on leave! I think I should concentrate more on nogizaka than the light novel blog, it's really depressing when the only comment you get is a public display of affection for people completely unrelated to yourself. At least I can feel good about the steadily increasing page views at nogizaka
dragonst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 16:09   Link #32
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Yamoto, Akiba, Log Horizon Guild Hall
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonst View Post
I just posted chapter 5 of NHnH a few days ago I'm actually working for once -_- Lol anyway I'm going overseas for the rest of the month (read: not gonna translate till march) so I'm officially on leave! I think I should concentrate more on nogizaka than the light novel blog, it's really depressing when the only comment you get is a public display of affection for people completely unrelated to yourself. At least I can feel good about the steadily increasing page views at nogizaka
Since I am one of those lurkers who checks out this (and other) light novel translations ... I have read vol 1 and seen the 2 seasons of the anime and read what manga chapters are available in English. In any event I am very grateful for any work you do with this project - please continue with it!
__________________
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 18:38   Link #33
AP24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonst View Post
I never knew that there was a thread about the nogizaka novels here! -insert surprised expression here-

Anyway, to add on to larethian's explanation about volume 13, the author wrote in his postscript for volume 12 that volume 13 is the volume where the 'final boss' will appear, and possibly also be the climax of the entire series. However, the author also mentions that 'if possible, I would like to write until the 15th, 20th volume...', so you don't really know if 13 will be the last volume in the series.

Short summary of volume 11-12:

Spoiler for Summary of volume 11-12:


That's about all I can remember, although I might have gotten the destination of their school trip wrong. Been reading ore no imouto and translating nogizaka volume 2 and seitokai no ichizon lately.

Edit: Is it just me or is Baka-Tsuki down?
Thanks for the summary!
Spoiler for vol 12:

Spoiler for vol 13:

Last edited by AP24; 2011-02-12 at 18:48.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 20:18   Link #34
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Spoiler for School trip kiss:


Spoiler for 'Final Boss':
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 23:26   Link #35
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Spoiler for kiss:
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 01:19   Link #36
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for kiss:
Spoiler for reply:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-21, 23:51   Link #37
dragonst
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Singapore
Volume 2 chapter 6 is up.
dragonst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 00:19   Link #38
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Yamoto, Akiba, Log Horizon Guild Hall
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonst View Post
Volume 2 chapter 6 is up.
Huzzah!
__________________
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 03:44   Link #39
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Vol13 is out in Chinese. The 'final boss' didn't really seem like it.

Spoiler for Brief summary:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-07, 04:17   Link #40
larethian
幸せ過ぎ~♥
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
winter is from January to March
__________________
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dengeki bunko, light novels, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.