AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-11-06, 04:15   Link #2001
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan Send a message via Yahoo to Mega-Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Who the hell is Suzumiya HaruhA?

OMG OMG OMG....
OMG~!!!!!!!!!
You know what I meant =P
*shoots self*

I love Moka!

*Post 2,000 Yayz!

lol...
__________________
Mega-Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 04:20   Link #2002
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Japan View Post
*breaks Tsukune's lil bracelet*
*Tsukune dies*
There...
Seriously, Tsukune is the typical happy hero who out of nothing but luck gets to be strong, just like Ichigo in Bleach...
Yeah, Mizore for the lulz, she's already overrated enough so why praise her even more?
*hugs Suzumiya Haruhi's poster*
*stabs mega in the other nipple*

All shonen hero gets power-ups by "accident / luck"

Anyway, I'm convinced that Tsukune is "engineered" lets just leave it at that.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 04:40   Link #2003
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
A huge edge over for me.

And a little bit of love for Kurumu as well, but then its probably because the booblover guy type in me ^^
This man speaks the truth.

Inner Moka >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Outer Moka.

Kurumu is good too. She just needs to learn how to express herself in other ways Tsukune would appreciate more. I would love to like Ruby, but the anime isn't helping. I doubt the manga would either, at least not that much.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 06:53   Link #2004
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
I would love to like Ruby, but the anime isn't helping. I doubt the manga would either, at least not that much.
That's alright, just means more Ruby for me.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 06:56   Link #2005
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Many have their favorites. It's either the boobs, design or overall character.

No mentioned loli Yukari, no lolicons here?

What about Neko-sensie? She's pretty big in the areas too along with the other girls.


Edit:

Also some other animes aired are just totally overrated.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-11-06 at 08:06.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 08:10   Link #2006
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: http://www.exciting-tits.com/

<- <3<3
__________________
“This be the realest shit I ever wrote.” ~Tupac
So very dead right now.. but still breathing thank you.
Top 4 Manga Waifu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa


KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 08:21   Link #2007
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Nice finds Kina!

Here's a little gift from me!

Spoiler for NSFW:


Spoiler for my money is on her:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-11-06 at 11:49.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 12:01   Link #2008
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Japan View Post
*breaks Tsukune's lil bracelet*
*Tsukune dies*
There...
Seriously, Tsukune is the typical happy hero who out of nothing but luck gets to be strong, just like Ichigo in Bleach...
Yeah, Mizore for the lulz, she's already overrated enough so why praise her even more?
*hugs Suzumiya Haruhi's poster*
Hahahahahahaha Ha Ah ah ahe aho aha *joker laugh* Mizore Overrated? and then you Hug Haruhi poster? One, thats totally the opposite and two... creepy, GJ on crumpling ur poster.

Haruhi is one of the most overrated female roles ever to be made, Next to Rukia

I'm not sayin any of this because im a Mizore fan, Actually over the months, I've grown attached to the other girls except Moka.


now that thats over, is the RAW for the new episode out?

EDIT: nvm, Found it.

oh SNAP! a Fire Youkai in this episode! *studies*.... wait nvm, hes a wuss.
__________________

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2008-11-06 at 13:03.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 13:16   Link #2009
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
BIG NEWS for MIZORE FANS!!!

Mizore 1/8 Figure to be out in 2009!!!

Unlike the Moka and Kurumu's pvc figures her dress can be cast off!!! Now we can see not just her panties, but her full body. She has a base with ice shrapnels, her eyes glow and her hands are replaceable with the ice sword fingers. My God! They've really put effort in this figure! Wow! Just fabulous! Iam hyped for 2009!!!

Note figure is prototype. Release date.....2009 June!!! NNNNNOOOOOO~~~!!!!!

Spoiler for NSFW:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 13:22   Link #2010
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: As far from reality as possible
Age: 32
Ο_Ο Hope I have enough cash for that. Cause I need to buy a new laptop and upgrade.

Oh well, at least I'll have my Mizore 3D mousepad by then ^^
npal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 13:39   Link #2011
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
AGH!!! If it weren't for those other figures I would have had a Mizore Mouse pad too!
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 14:47   Link #2012
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan Send a message via Yahoo to Mega-Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Hahahahahahaha Ha Ah ah ahe aho aha *joker laugh* Mizore Overrated? and then you Hug Haruhi poster? One, thats totally the opposite and two... creepy, GJ on crumpling ur poster.

Haruhi is one of the most overrated female roles ever to be made, Next to Rukia

I'm not sayin any of this because im a Mizore fan, Actually over the months, I've grown attached to the other girls except Moka.


now that thats over, is the RAW for the new episode out?

EDIT: nvm, Found it.

oh SNAP! a Fire Youkai in this episode! *studies*.... wait nvm, hes a wuss.
Hugging Haruhi's poster was supposed to be for the lulz, lol. Also, I didn't know Rukia was overrated, in fact, I thought Konata was. I like Orihime much better than Rukia, lol. Tehehe~~
__________________
Mega-Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 15:04   Link #2013
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
BIG NEWS for MIZORE FANS!!!

Mizore 1/8 Figure to be out in 2009!!!

Unlike the Moka and Kurumu's pvc figures her dress can be cast off!!! Now we can see not just her panties, but her full body. She has a base with ice shrapnels, her eyes glow and her hands are replaceable with the ice sword fingers. My God! They've really put effort in this figure! Wow! Just fabulous! Iam hyped for 2009!!!

Note figure is prototype. Release date.....2009 June!!! NNNNNOOOOOO~~~!!!!!

Spoiler for NSFW:
*Joygasms too death*
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 17:01   Link #2014
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
*Joygasms too death*
fuck, I'd buy one if I didn't have to many friends that woudl think im a loser for getting it...
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 17:57   Link #2015
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Do you think those tops are removable too? CHERRIES?!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
fuck, I'd buy one if I didn't have to many friends that woudl think im a loser for getting it...
I for one won't think you're a loser. One reason is that toy collectors like me love seeing other people getting the stuff they want.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 18:11   Link #2016
kujoe
from head to heel
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Hahahahahahaha Ha Ah ah ahe aho aha *joker laugh* Mizore Overrated? and then you Hug Haruhi poster? One, thats totally the opposite and two... creepy, GJ on crumpling ur poster.
They're both overrated.

That doesn't mean I don't like them. It's just that sometimes some fans think of them as something greater than what they appear to be.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 18:27   Link #2017
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
fuck, I'd buy one if I didn't have to many friends that woudl think im a loser for getting it...
You worry too much about what others think, I have stopped caring since H.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Do you think those tops are removable too? CHERRIES?!!!




I for one won't think you're a loser. One reason is that toy collectors like me love seeing other people getting the stuff they want.


__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 18:47   Link #2018
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Do you think those tops are removable too? CHERRIES?!!!




I for one won't think you're a loser. One reason is that toy collectors like me love seeing other people getting the stuff they want.
I do hope you aren't insulting me
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 18:50   Link #2019
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: New York
Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan Send a message via Yahoo to Mega-Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You worry too much about what others think, I have stopped caring since H.S.





Spoilers to Mizore's arc! which will be animated in episode 243 so what are you doing? lolololololol

P.S. Nose bleeding is overused/dumb >_<
__________________
Mega-Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-06, 19:13   Link #2020
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I do hope you aren't insulting me
Iam not insulting you. Like Hayashi said QFT.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You worry too much about what others think, I have stopped caring since H.S.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ght20/08-3.jpg


OMG!!! Tsukune there has a life size Mizore figure!!! LOL
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.