AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-12-15, 08:27   Link #2821
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
I'll take cold sex any time (Snow women )
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 08:28   Link #2822
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I'll take a GreenGreen episode 13, please. It'll redeem this season for me! Some hot smex will fix everything
It's either inner Moka like in the season1 ending or the grand orgy kissing like in season 1 only in ep.13 here more detailed. lol
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 08:35   Link #2823
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
It's either inner Moka like in the season1 ending or the grand orgy kissing like in season 1 only in ep.13 here more detailed. lol
YES! ORGY FTW!!!! I'll prefer a 1 on 1 though, but all will get their turn. That way each girl will have better attention to detail if u know what I mean. XD
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 09:27   Link #2824
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
WOW episode 11 was just weird i dunno maybe its because i was surprised to see the Mirror chapter this late in the game in the anime. But some good humor and you cant complain about seeing Inner and Outer Moka together. Not mention Inners little message to outer Moka that she didnt pick up till later. Maybe inner Moka like Tsukune too?

Know your place kick by the rest of the girls had me on the floor. Tsukune manages to avoid picking just one girl with his no one could replace any of you pimp line. Thats right Tsukune keep them all close to you. Some nice fan service with Kuru-tan flashing her her ample mounds of bounty. But Mizore for the win skin as white as snow and nipples like cherries LMAO oh my god i couldnt stop laughing.

Well looks like the Seal holding the barrier is screwed well i guess Moka will have to give up her own Rosario to fix the entire system and we will be stuck with Inner Moka all the time "oh no how terrible "

Its almost of the end season 2 so till we all we all meet again in Rosario+Vampire season 3 "The search for panties"
__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 11:03   Link #2825
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
WOW episode 11 was just weird i dunno maybe its because i was surprised to see the Mirror chapter this late in the game in the anime. But some good humor and you cant complain about seeing Inner and Outer Moka together. Not mention Inners little message to outer Moka that she didnt pick up till later. Maybe inner Moka like Tsukune too?

Know your place kick by the rest of the girls had me on the floor. Tsukune manages to avoid picking just one girl with his no one could replace any of you pimp line. Thats right Tsukune keep them all close to you. Some nice fan service with Kuru-tan flashing her her ample mounds of bounty. But Mizore for the win skin as white as snow and nipples like cherries LMAO oh my god i couldnt stop laughing.

Well looks like the Seal holding the barrier is screwed well i guess Moka will have to give up her own Rosario to fix the entire system and we will be stuck with Inner Moka all the time "oh no how terrible "

Its almost of the end season 2 so till we all we all meet again in Rosario+Vampire season 3 "The search for panties"
And the first episode will be "Thong + Vampire"
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 11:57   Link #2826
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... well, taking a look at the pictures, it looks like A) No Vamp Tsukune... but we may get a 13th episode which he'll show up in. But, ti does look like they're now trying to make it InnerxTsukune (one of the few good thing about this show), as the sparkles that are usally around Moka and Tsukune seem to be around Inner and Tsukune... however, I doubt we're going to lsoe Outer, though anything is starting to become possible with this series (except for what we actually want, if we're not talking about the ecchi)

Two days and we find out exactly what goes on
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 12:01   Link #2827
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
animation CROSS ERRORS yet again.

Spoiler:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 13:38   Link #2828
JShaggy
I like CRABS!!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Memphis/Nashville, TN
Send a message via AIM to JShaggy Send a message via Yahoo to JShaggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
animation CROSS ERRORS yet again.

Spoiler:
Good observation. I didn't even notice that.

The main website's character gallery has been updated, with plenty of Ruby-san.
__________________


Last edited by JShaggy; 2008-12-15 at 21:21. Reason: I messed up the URL link.
JShaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 21:54   Link #2829
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
ep11 rocked, well atleast the first half. the rest was just so gonzo. there were still so many bats/bears o.o.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 22:15   Link #2830
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Oh boy...Tsukune and Inner have the lil sparkling bubbles around them...

~*~
Tsukune: Moka-san...

Inner: Tsukune...

Tsukune: Moka-san...!

Inner: Tsukune...

Tsukune: Moka-san!

Inner: Stop saying my name already! *boot*
~*~

One can hope...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 22:30   Link #2831
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Well, I'm hoping we either getting a blood suck scene (well, actually, I'm hoping that Inner takes blood more seductively than Outer), or we get a kiss between em... but this is GONZO, so they'll screw us all over
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 22:37   Link #2832
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Are they saving the panties shots for the DVD in a way to boost sales? I think Gonzo has put the final nail in their own coffin themselves by pissing off the fans.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 23:03   Link #2833
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
That's been the general theory around here- boost sales by forcing fans to buy the DVD's for the ecchi
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 00:07   Link #2834
X207
Gamyūsa
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Are they saving the panties shots for the DVD in a way to boost sales? I think Gonzo has put the final nail in their own coffin themselves by pissing off the fans.
that nail was hammered in long ago somewhere 3/4ths of the way thru se1. if anything they've already make a huge hole in the wood around the nail with se2.
__________________
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 00:20   Link #2835
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Oh boy...Tsukune and Inner have the lil sparkling bubbles around them...

~*~
Tsukune: Moka-san...

Inner: Tsukune...

Tsukune: Moka-san...!

Inner: Tsukune...

Tsukune: Moka-san!

Inner: Stop saying my name already! *boot*
~*~

One can hope...
Now this is WHAT I WANNA SEE.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 07:27   Link #2836
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Seems the MILF's take center stage again.

Spoiler for preview:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 08:02   Link #2837
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
lol awesome! more Hot Ice woman. lol looks like their gonna tourture Ko chan
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 08:28   Link #2838
zibi88
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Spoiler for from preview:



hmmm I just noticed tittle of the last episode "Cross + Family + Vampire" heh maybe we will see mokas sisters :P or simply moka will leave and go back to family
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 10:54   Link #2839
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
If family is concern there will be a SUDDEN reunion and the sisters, mothers and fathers might be in one episode...Just speculating.

Better just read the latest in fashion...CHERRIES?!!! O__O

Spoiler:
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 11:43   Link #2840
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
If family is concern there will be a SUDDEN reunion and the sisters, mothers and fathers might be in one episode...Just speculating.

Better just read the latest in fashion...CHERRIES?!!! O__O

Spoiler:
LMAO! That is EPIC!

Just as I thought, the series was gonna end the way I predicted.
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.