AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-12-18, 22:19   Link #2981
Midonin
Last Engage

Stop thinking with your lower extremities and think with your heart. As far as Tsukune is concerned, both parts of Moka are needed to make her complete. To love what is half a person is meaningless, to love all of a person is noble.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 22:23   Link #2982
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...just watched the high-res version... ;_;

This is just so WRONG... I even understand most of what's being said and it makes it worse...
Old 2008-12-18, 22:24   Link #2983
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... this may be true, but it doesn't mean we have to like it

Oh well. I have yuet to be disappointed by a 13th episode in any of these types of series; though that's not to say that R+V might actually be the first

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 22:37   Link #2984
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
Stop thinking with your lower extremities and think with your heart. As far as Tsukune is concerned, both parts of Moka are needed to make her complete. To love what is half a person is meaningless, to love all of a person is noble.
Unfortunately outer Mokas exsitance is to protect Inner Mokas identity and others from the influences of such a strong creature. Once school ends there is no need for Outer Moka anymore so the personalities will dilute and combine sooner or later unless they become 2 separate beings.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 22:39   Link #2985
Midonin
Last Engage

But she's still a person unto herself. To just cast her away like that would be unjust, unless she goes willingly as in episode 11. And even then, everyone else would need a forewarning of it.
Old 2008-12-18, 22:43   Link #2986
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Inner knows that but Outer's the one that made the choice to 'cast herself away' like that. I throw this counter out - Is it wrong of Inner to want to spend time with Tsukune on her own terms instead of immediately rushing off to get a replacement rosario to 'bring' Outer back?

Tsukune might think of her as a complete person unto herself but Inner says that Outer's just a part of her brought out by the sealing of her power via the rosario.
Old 2008-12-18, 22:44   Link #2987
Midonin
Last Engage

A part of her, but still a person. And the same ethics that would apply to all people hold true.
Old 2008-12-18, 22:47   Link #2988
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
But she's still a person unto herself. To just cast her away like that would be unjust, unless she goes willingly as in episode 11. And even then, everyone else would need a forewarning of it.
Its only casting away if one personality devours the other unwillingly, Depending on what Inner Moka wants the persoanlty could merely be sleeping.

Multiple personalities take a toll on the mind and body, since the alternate personalty is not a extreme one and dose not really annoying the main one so much. So I think if Inner dose not mind shearing and can handle any complications from the union they could easily live together as one merged personality or as equal minds in one body.

A continuation is easy from this point as Outer moka could merely be in deep deep slumber hidden away from all.
Old 2008-12-18, 22:49   Link #2989
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Even if you say that, is it wrong of Inner to want to spend time with Tsukune on her own? If by what you say, Outer being a complete person unto herself, does this make Inner less of a person for not having Outer with her?
Old 2008-12-18, 22:51   Link #2990
Midonin
Last Engage

Yes. Having the outlook of her other personality, her other half of her entire being, is crucial, since Outer Moka may understand things in a manner that Inner does not, and may find useful. Matters of love and friendship, and those are important traits for anyone to have. I wouldn't mind if both of them became one person, but until the day comes when both of them can come to peace with themselves, having both is better than having one.
Old 2008-12-18, 22:54   Link #2991
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Tempest just won't get over himself because he's even more crazed about Inner than I myself am

I don't have to like that Tsukune's trying to restore both this way, but for Tsukune, it is necessary. I just wanted him to spend more time with Inner first. After all, both sources tell us Inner wants to be with Tsukune more... if Only Ikeda-sensei would make a chpater in which Inner is around for a day or two...

Old 2008-12-18, 23:06   Link #2992
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

They are the same person though - the rosario is just something that seals up the supernatural blood. Inner - Vampire Blood = Outer Moka.

Inner and Outer both understand the same concepts equally - they just have different approaches to them but they have the same underlying reasons behind their actions. I can't go into too much on the subject since it breaches into the territory of manga knowledge but there's no reason why Outer would understand something 'better' than Inner. The expression of that understanding is what the two really differ in. Even so, Inner was trying to find ways to express herself better (thinking of a more varied topic for the newspaper other than the 'different kinds of kicks' idea she had) but Tsukune runs off to find a new rosario 'to bring Outer back'. This just struck me as being incredibly selfish on his part since, time-wise, it had barely been two days.
Old 2008-12-18, 23:08   Link #2993
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

But i can sort of understand Tsukune's emoness. He did lose (temporarily) a very good friend.

I mean, in real life, you would feel depressed if you lost your lover and then her twin shows up and pretends to be her. You wouldn't accept her that easily right?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-18, 23:12   Link #2994
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Provided that this twin is also the one that's been saving my butt from being eaten nearly every time and also gave me a blood transfusion to bring me back to life...?

And just to answer the question flat-out - No, I wouldn't accept her to act just like her twin, I wouldn't expect her to. But I'd at least tell her that before I run off to try and find the 'lover' again.
Old 2008-12-18, 23:15   Link #2995
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
*puts on Neo(matrix) trench Coat and glasses*

Not tho throw this out in the blue, but Inner and outer moka remind me of Vegita and Goku if they shared the same body like Moka

Vegita being the Inner more poweful one and Goku being the carefree caring one
Old 2008-12-18, 23:16   Link #2996
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

... this gets complicated, but Inner is not Outer's twin sister, so you can't use that

but I guess the best way to explain what's going on is that Tsukune's known Outer since day numero Uno (well, same thing with Inner), and he's spent a hell of a lot of time more with Outer than Inner. He lost a very important friend, and the differences between the two sides, while next to nothing for us, are incredibly huge for Tsukune. After all, he doesn't know Inner nearly as well as he does Outer, and isn't going to take the time to get to know Inner, especially when he can get Outer back. Inner can try as hard as she wants, but she simply can't replace Outer (not unless she knows some way to seal her powers without the rosario). Both sides are extremely important to Tsukune... and my and Tempest might just get our wish in some sort granted with 13 (i.e., having Tsukune and Inner together for quite a while)

Old 2008-12-18, 23:22   Link #2997
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Argh, I'm just mad at how they handled this entire senario...>< I'll see what they can do to salvage it. Matte ku...
Old 2008-12-18, 23:24   Link #2998
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
*puts on Neo(matrix) trench Coat and glasses*

Not tho throw this out in the blue, but Inner and outer moka remind me of Vegita and Goku if they shared the same body like Moka

Vegita being the Inner more poweful one and Goku being the carefree caring one
I liked my Coffe joke more :P

Altho it is almsot DBZ with panstu....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... this gets complicated, but Inner is not Outer's twin sister, so you can't use that

but I guess the best way to explain what's going on is that Tsukune's known Outer since day numero Uno (well, same thing with Inner), and he's spent a hell of a lot of time more with Outer than Inner. He lost a very important friend, and the differences between the two sides, while next to nothing for us, are incredibly huge for Tsukune. After all, he doesn't know Inner nearly as well as he does Outer, and isn't going to take the time to get to know Inner, especially when he can get Outer back. Inner can try as hard as she wants, but she simply can't replace Outer (not unless she knows some way to seal her powers without the rosario). Both sides are extremely important to Tsukune... and my and Tempest might just get our wish in some sort granted with 13 (i.e., having Tsukune and Inner together for quite a while)
I think it can work in a limited context the personality is not a fully linked one they are separate with some information being easily shared.

But in this case of split personalities the alternative one is merely a exstention of the core at least this is my feeling, the exstentional personalty is the core without all the truma and issues that come with being that kind of monster, they hare everything even if the outer one is a dizt and slow on the uptake she is after all being filtered through the soemthing.

Depending on the wills involved the extra personality is just a shallow abstract of the core, however I think outer has become more than that.

I am starting the manga BTW I did't think Sekerei would keep my attention but I blew through 50 chapters in a night wanting more.

BTW anyone know a good comic viewer for viewing pictures in archives?
Old 2008-12-18, 23:32   Link #2999
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
I'd kill for a Short haired Inner moka

This might not be her with cut hair but it looks slightly like it. http://thehoney.deviantart.com/art/moka-chan-105478089
Old 2008-12-18, 23:35   Link #3000
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

@Zippy
Getting into the manga will be the best chaoice you'll ever make for this series. Although things don't start to pick up around ch. 9-10, and then, after a few bumps, you go on one hell of a ride

although be careful, as then you'll join the rest of us manga fanatics in our bitching about the anime

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire