AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-09, 22:24   Link #3521
wakusei
Snowstorm
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
its true.. censorship killed it :/ Im still waiting on the other dvd ep's to be subbed.. if anything i might just buy the stupid thing and sub them my self :/
wakusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-09, 23:09   Link #3522
BrokenWingz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortix View Post
I didn't really mean to say that SW is suckish in the sense of that no one likes it. I know that it's a major success. The the reason for that is because the main character wears a mizugi 24/7... and no one wears any pants. One girl wears stocking, that's it. Well maybe one more is wearing some weird leather shait, but okay... it's still pantsu 24/7 + Dudes = Great Success! High Five!
I could probably riddle you with questions all day.... What I'm trying to get at is SW success doesn't simply rely on Mizugi. If Fanservice is the key to everything than the anime world might as well keep producing Mizugi 24/7 girls and create a winning formula. I donít believed that Mizugi was the sole reason people watched the series but one factor unless we have freakish people buying DVD and simply stare at them every scene although I donít discount the possibility.

Think Iím going off topic since I havenít read most of the previous postÖ Okay you like fanservice and censorship is bad okay I can live with that.
__________________
BrokenWingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 09:23   Link #3523
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wellington, NZ
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakusei View Post
its true.. censorship killed it :/
I think it's not censorship that killed it, it was the way it was done. Bats flying right smack to cover up pantsu? That's just unthinkable.


And people, don't EVER watch Minami-ke with R+V.
I had to learn the hard way, I still can't reconcile the fact that Nana Mizuki voiced Touma AND Moka. And in roughly the same season; this is killing me

Oh, yeah. Anyone noticed that if you put Tsukune's and Moka's names together, you get a Japanese city name?

Tsukune Aono Moka Akashiya = TAMA
Which is a city west of Tokyo. And I happen to be there right now.
ZephyrLeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 09:38   Link #3524
npal
I desire Tomorrow!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sixth Layer of Celestia
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShimatheKat View Post

Oh, yeah. Anyone noticed that if you put Tsukune's and Moka's names together, you get a Japanese city name?

Tsukune Aono Moka Akashiya = TAMA
Which is a city west of Tokyo. And I happen to be there right now.
And if you put a -chan next to it, it become Tama-chan (/me is Bamboo Blade fan).

Your point was? :P
npal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 09:54   Link #3525
ZephyrLeanne
On a sabbatical
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Wellington, NZ
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
And if you put a -chan next to it, it become Tama-chan (/me is Bamboo Blade fan).

Your point was? :P
Random fact of the day: I just got posted to Tama City. Nothing more really. Anyone knows the real-life location where the scenery of R+V was based on?
ZephyrLeanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 12:26   Link #3526
Revan21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Inner Moka figure due June 2009.

Probably the final release would be better...

Spoiler:
Good looking figure but way too expensive for me

I'm sticking with the Sega EX figure
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic86451_2.gif
Revan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 12:54   Link #3527
templar_knight
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
I just want to see some new episodes.Panties or no panties-I don't care.
templar_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 13:34   Link #3528
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz View Post
Strike Witches is a commercial Success so no matter what you perceived the show it worth more than most series out there. I wonder if anyone of you actually read doujin and do you also scream Blasphemy when the work is different? Hence what is the difference between a doujin or an anime adaption. It simple underline the author is different hence there is no difference unless you believe the term ďanimeĒ biblically represents the original. In some way I would agree but in general itís up to whoever works on it to decide.
They may have screw up R+V but that doesnít necessary translate into the well being of the studio because it is only one anime of the many the studio produce, lol I can have fun reading bible worshipping fan boy. Take everything at empirical value and let sales decides success.
Ya but you have to realize 3 things about strike witches anime it has better plot/story, better characters and more eechi than the RV anime, because of this it will be worshiped...well....the last one anyone....
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 18:27   Link #3529
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan21 View Post
Good looking figure but way too expensive for me

I'm sticking with the Sega EX figure
I think it's with paired with Kurumu. Like all the Sega prize release. Rei Misato movie version, DOA's Ayame and Kasumi...etc.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 18:30   Link #3530
Ortix
Animoe
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the ISS
good news guys! I got my hands on episode 4-5 of RVC2 DVD Just a matter of downloading and re-encoding I will put it up on my site somewhere during this week. No i'm off to watch 2 and a half men! wh000t... tomorrow Lost! I can't wait!
Ortix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 18:48   Link #3531
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakusei View Post
your about right and btw off topic... Shirayuki Mizore ftw!!! <3 her so much.. only reason im staying with this :/
WOW! Glad to see another Mizore fan aboard!
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 21:24   Link #3532
wakusei
Snowstorm
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
WOW! Glad to see another Mizore fan aboard!
thanks and all the pictures of the figures made me go out and order like 5 of them.. and a mouse pad x.x thank god for living alone and having enough money to spend... Im still debating about getting another Mizore... (aren't i a dedicated fan? XD)
wakusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 21:31   Link #3533
Ortix
Animoe
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the ISS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakusei View Post
thanks and all the pictures of the figures made me go out and order like 5 of them.. and a mouse pad x.x thank god for living alone and having enough money to spend... Im still debating about getting another Mizore... (aren't i a dedicated fan? XD)
You are a major fan
__________________
Ortix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 21:33   Link #3534
wakusei
Snowstorm
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
haha There all in there own little case in the living room lining the walls (sounds like a old lady hanging up her owl statues doesn't it? *edit edit edit*
It would seem that my soundtrack cd's just turned up... and man o man do i like the covers...

Last edited by wakusei; 2009-02-10 at 22:51. Reason: capu2 cds showed up at door.. :)
wakusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 09:07   Link #3535
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakusei View Post
thanks and all the pictures of the figures made me go out and order like 5 of them.. and a mouse pad x.x thank god for living alone and having enough money to spend... Im still debating about getting another Mizore... (aren't i a dedicated fan? XD)
NOW THATS A REAL FAN!!!

I take my hat off you sir.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 14:39   Link #3536
Ortix
Animoe
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the ISS
For the mizore fans, hot picture from episode 5. It is currently being uploaded to the site for streaming (along with episode 4... with the bathing scene... without fog... wh00t?). Uncensored



hawt hawt hawt!

EDIT:

Vids are up, pm me for link
__________________

Last edited by Ortix; 2009-02-11 at 15:14.
Ortix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 16:24   Link #3537
wakusei
Snowstorm
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
thanks!
wakusei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 17:32   Link #3538
Ortix
Animoe
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the ISS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakusei View Post
thanks!
if you're thanking me: My pleasure! The episodes are up btw! PM for link
__________________
Ortix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 17:42   Link #3539
Justin Kim
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Orange County, California
Wait, Rosario + Vampire Capu 2, now has a third season?!?!?!
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 17:45   Link #3540
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
An announcement at Moonphase or a similar source would've appeared if that was the case. Anything you may have heard on any additional anime material is baseless speculation.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.