AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-10-27, 16:18   Link #1421
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
If im really that pressed to see some undergarments i have a girlfriend i can just ask her.
Not many other anime fans do, though.

As for me, it's not so much a case of wanting to see the fanservice (which is pretty tame) as it is not wanting to see the bats. I just have a problem with censorship in general.
Sorrow-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 16:31   Link #1422
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
If im really that pressed to see some undergarments i have a girlfriend i can just ask her.
Unfortunately, very few girls fancies striped sports-pantsus. Anime comes in handy in such instances for reference purpose if one wants to have a serious discussion about striped pantsu with ones girlfriend.
Old 2008-10-27, 16:46   Link #1423
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan Send a message via Yahoo to Mega-Japan
They are pretty much saying:

"You know what's worse than a censoring bat? huh? huh? Do you know? You don't eh? Well I'll tell you! A dozen censoring bats! lolololololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!.............. ......"
Old 2008-10-27, 16:47   Link #1424
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
I can just look at my own (no Magin, no peeky for you ) when it comes to that lol, but frankly the censoring detracts from the whole viewing experience.

And like I've said before, just because in this case, it's about the pantsu (and now, bra shots, as well), some people don't really care or say it isn't a big deal, but it's not really about that when you look at it... The content could be different -- it could be an especially violent set of scenes, or something very controversial, that gets blocked off or edited -- but the outcome is the same: an artist's original vision is tampered with. That's what I dislike.

Even if Gonzo is self-censoring for business reasons, you can bet the artists and animators who worked on the show aren't thrilled that their creations are being tampered with.
Old 2008-10-27, 16:51   Link #1425
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Before it was just panties now it's almost the WHOLE DAMN SCREEN!!! One reason why I hate censorship since at times they tend to abuse it! Iam not here for the bats Iam here for the girls and the show. Story and plot comes when its the anime. Manga is the word when you want deep plot and developments in R+V. Imho get the best out of both worlds.
Old 2008-10-27, 17:01   Link #1426
monir
cho~ kakkoii

So much praises about the manga from the manga-readers prompted me to take a look at the manga. After reading up to volume 5, I've decided the anime really hasn't missed a beat at capturing how uninspiring the story really is.

This story wouldn't sell without pantsu. Good job gonzo!
Old 2008-10-27, 17:06   Link #1427
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

They made it somewhat of a spinoff. Taking only very few bits in the manga and implementing them on the series. Season1 did a better job of compacting the series how the girls where presented and the actually plot happened in season1 after Ruby's arc which was one hell of an action packed scene, though since it's fan service tentacle plants of Ruby attacks the girls.

Iam still waiting for ep.7 or 8 for the plot to happen in the anime.
Old 2008-10-27, 17:10   Link #1428
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
They made it somewhat of a spinoff. Taking only very few bits in the manga and implementing them on the series. Season1 did a better job of compacting the series how the girls where presented and the actually plot happened in season1 after Ruby's arc which was one hell of an action packed scene, though since it's fan service tentacle plants of Ruby attacks the girls.

Iam still waiting for ep.7 or 8 for the plot to happen in the anime.
The main reason for that is that there was no massive censoring in season 1, just a few times here in there. But in Capu2, is about 5 times+ person episode.

Oh and they weren't that good at implementing the bit of plot from the manga either *points at last episode*. Tehehe...
Old 2008-10-27, 17:29   Link #1429
leo786
El Nino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Japan View Post
Here it is! The most awaited video in all anime history! Enjoy:

Click here in case it doesn't show above...

That's right people, showing pantsu is totally wrong but Lazer Tits are A-OK.

And @ Zenobian, nope it hasn't been licensed in US, though I predict it will soon >.>
HAHA omg, i made a animation of this:

Spoiler for Boobzooka:
leo786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 17:34   Link #1430
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo786 View Post
HAHA omg, i made a animation of this:

Spoiler for Boobzooka:
Tehehe, I MUST see someone wearing this avatar! C'mon, any volunteers?! This is the best Rosario to Vampire has offered so far, tehehe.
Old 2008-10-27, 17:41   Link #1431
leo786
El Nino

Quote:
Tehehe, I MUST see someone wearing this avatar! C'mon, any volunteers?! This is the best Rosario to Vampire has offered so far, tehehe.
i would have done it, if it had worked

Last edited by leo786; 2008-10-27 at 17:52.
leo786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 17:54   Link #1432
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leo786 View Post
i would have done it, if it had worked
I just noticed...

"File Size: 656.04 KB (671781 bytes)"

That's about 13 times the size of what these forums allow, tehehe, I'll see what I can do...
Old 2008-10-27, 17:57   Link #1433
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow-K View Post
Not many other anime fans do, though.

As for me, it's not so much a case of wanting to see the fanservice (which is pretty tame) as it is not wanting to see the bats. I just have a problem with censorship in general.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Unfortunately, very few girls fancies striped sports-pantsus. Anime comes in handy in such instances for reference purpose if one wants to have a serious discussion about striped pantsu with ones girlfriend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Motoko Chan ~ View Post
I can just look at my own (no Magin, no peeky for you ) when it comes to that lol, but frankly the censoring detracts from the whole viewing experience.

And like I've said before, just because in this case, it's about the pantsu (and now, bra shots, as well), some people don't really care or say it isn't a big deal, but it's not really about that when you look at it... The content could be different -- it could be an especially violent set of scenes, or something very controversial, that gets blocked off or edited -- but the outcome is the same: an artist's original vision is tampered with. That's what I dislike.

Even if Gonzo is self-censoring for business reasons, you can bet the artists and animators who worked on the show aren't thrilled that their creations are being tampered with.
Then we all are in agreement its just BLOODY ANNOYING. Honestly i could careless about fanservice thats not what i watch anime for but as Sorrow-K stated i am not a fan of censorship especially on this scale its so unworthy of being ceasored i would laugh it was not so irritating. I just dont want to see a bunch of bats or bears as well taking up the screen its distracting and out of place

Motoko Chan i think your the luckiest of us all lol
Old 2008-10-27, 18:08   Link #1434
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
The main reason for that is that there was no massive censoring in season 1, just a few times here in there. But in Capu2, is about 5 times+ person episode.

Oh and they weren't that good at implementing the bit of plot from the manga either *points at last episode*. Tehehe...
Panty shots are actually there just a sight for sore eyes. Many WILL DENY IT, but they actually LIKE IT!!! Hehehe...

If I where to summarize the story of R+V Capu2 episoded, you'll be surprised they all have stories which are quite good. Inner Moka only saved the day 3 times since the 3rd episode the MILF's where stopped by Tsukune with an indirect assist from inner, the other one was not shown to show off something else and not the regular kick ass Inner Moka. You also gotta wonder the place is so clean and the nurse was gone, how did inner Moka and the others pulled it off? That might remain a mystery until the DVD comes out.

The routine also of Tsukune detaching conveniently Moka's rosary is a trend in animes, where a certain anime girls transform needing the a magic stick or someone or a medium else to give them power. Moka is that example of that kinda magical girl type character, though she's not a magical girl, but a vampire! ^,...,^

The ending of of season1 was not done well or was not well recived by fans since fans where expecting you know who (hint he now has a dormant vampire blood in him) to clobber the final boss Kyou instead of inner Moka, but we only get a glimpse of him in just 3 seconds saving Inner Moka.
Old 2008-10-27, 18:09   Link #1435
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Ask her to do it, and you cover her up with bats.
Old 2008-10-27, 18:11   Link #1436
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Ask her to do it, and you cover her up with bats.
LMAO i will let her know that was your idea Shiroth i dare not take the credit for such a wonderous idea. On second thought that screw that idea thats like punishing myself lol
Old 2008-10-27, 18:14   Link #1437
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

This might be a stupid question but why did they block Moka in her underwear when they don;t block 2 piece swim wear?
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-27, 18:15   Link #1438
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
On second thought that screw that idea thats like punishing myself lol
& that's how we feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
This might be a stupid question but why did they block Moka in her underwear when they don;t block 2 piece swim wear?
This is what i'd like to know.
Old 2008-10-27, 18:24   Link #1439
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
Then we all are in agreement its just BLOODY ANNOYING. Honestly i could careless about fanservice thats not what i watch anime for but as Sorrow-K stated i am not a fan of censorship especially on this scale its so unworthy of being ceasored i would laugh it was not so irritating. I just dont want to see a bunch of bats or bears as well taking up the screen its distracting and out of place

Motoko Chan i think your the luckiest of us all lol
Yes, thankfully bats and bears don't come flying out when I'm in my lingerie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
The world may never know. One of the great mysteries of life.
Old 2008-10-27, 18:25   Link #1440
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Many are unanswered in R+VCapu2 which makes it mysterious. Ok gonna Cook up again some THINGS from the anime and a certain popular girl will get again the spotlight.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, vampire