AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-05-03, 18:14   Link #2821
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
You can say that Eba's answer to her problems is selfish in itself, but saying that she's never conscious about what other people are thinking is just plain wrong.
Okay, that's fair enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
very often the illness is not even specified but if i had to bet, it'd say his heart ... no cheesy comments about Eba breaking his heart please

anyway, Asuka stated it's not terminal, so the illness not being specific seems probable to me
His heart or his lungs. He could have really, really bad asthma or something.

Oh, here is Haruto's theme song:

DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 23:47   Link #2822
Lokii48

Hey am sorry all the bad tnings I said about this manga..... true to the authoreres form he is a fuck up....... don't care if u like him or not....kick me it ya want... but serioulsy, he has new stufff to feed us so he drags the crap on hoping u will hang in . Seriously hope ya do but if not cya take care, ya'll gotta remeber this is manga and if ya don't like it read something else.... kinda used my own wisdonm on myself abd didn't think about other manga to much, I am sorry for short comings but hope you alll lot ay more manga other then just this one
Lokii48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-04, 23:52   Link #2823
Lokii48

anyway lots of spelling mistakes... kinda respnded in the middle of ICC run( world of warcraft).... but felt bad for my last posts after I read a few more manga's .... have to say sorry to all who gave us the ability to read tem
Lokii48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 10:42   Link #2824
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Male bonding time interrupted by Kazuma passing out oh well. The next 2 or 3 chapters should be very interesting indeed. I found this one to be as expected so i was really was not that into it.

Ok so we are now taking guesses for Kazuma mysterious illness

-Hepatitis
-Cancer (there are so many cancers so who the hell knows which one)
-Some type of organ failure that requires a transplant (heart, liver, kidneys ect)

For some reason my bet is on something like an organ problem. Writers love using this excuse for mysterious illness especially the heart transplant one.
Neither because it's already been explained that it wasn't life threatening, just something that will keep him from achieving his dream of being a professional racer.
Old 2010-05-05, 11:05   Link #2825
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Neither because it's already been explained that it wasn't life threatening, just something that will keep him from achieving his dream of being a professional racer.
im guessing anemia.... 'coz he keeps fainting all the time....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 12:16   Link #2826
cyberdemon

Quote:
that might not necessarily be the case. Since it was Asuka who said it she might not be aware of the truth either. Kazama could've easily have lied and told them that it wasn't fatal just so that they wouldn't pity him more than he knew that they were going to do anyways.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 12:37   Link #2827
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
that might not necessarily be the case. Since it was Asuka who said it she might not be aware of the truth either. Kazama could've easily have lied and told them that it wasn't fatal just so that they wouldn't pity him more than he knew that they were going to do anyways.
Or Kazuma's disease could have progessed to a more severe stage when it originally wasn't anything to worry about. Some easy examples are asthma and bacterial infections, though it's not limited to that.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 12:40   Link #2828
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Seo is never going to say what's specifically wrong with him because people will pick apart everything about it.
Old 2010-05-05, 13:21   Link #2829
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:

Thats right i remember now. Also there are different forms of Hepatitis and not all are life threatening but in this case i guess my next guess would be a Heart murmur.
Old 2010-05-05, 13:36   Link #2830
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Or Kazuma's disease could have progessed to a more severe stage when it originally wasn't anything to worry about. Some easy examples are asthma and bacterial infections, though it's not limited to that.
good point, even the common cold can kill you if left untreated.
Old 2010-05-05, 13:43   Link #2831
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

he cmon, we all know what it is...

Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 13:48   Link #2832
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Thats right i remember now. Also there are different forms of Hepatitis and not all are life threatening but in this case i guess my next guess would be a Heart murmur.
In today's medicine, Heart murmurs are detected upon birth and fixed right away. In the past such technology didn't exist. My mother for instance had a heart murmur and undergone two heart surgeries because of it. I learned that much from that ordeal.
Old 2010-05-05, 13:54   Link #2833
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
In today's medicine, Heart murmurs are detected upon birth and fixed right away. In the past such technology didn't exist. My mother for instance had a heart murmur and undergone two heart surgeries because of it. I learned that much from that ordeal.
Thats true i was going on the fact that he has barely told anyone the details about it. Not even Asuka so far we just have this illness and nothing else. But then again others can be right we might now ever find out what it is.
Old 2010-05-05, 14:22   Link #2834
cyberdemon

I just thought of a neat theory. Aoi and Kazama are going out. When Asuka and Haruto ate together she mentioned Kazama went on a date with his girlfriend. Aoi suddenly says she's not coming back to eat maybe using going out for drinks as an excuse when she's really going out with Kazama (She calls Haruto directly before while he was at the station but decides to text him that time, maybe she was trying to avoid Haruto hearing Kazama in the background). Maybe that's why Kazama is trying so hard to be buddy buddy with Haruto, like brother lol. He wants to soften him up before word gets out about it. Make Haruto much more accepting of it. LOL! Seo could be working to make it seem like it's Yuzuki when it is in fact Aoi that is his girlfriend. Wonder what Haruto would be more mad about.
Old 2010-05-05, 15:04   Link #2835
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Thats true i was going on the fact that he has barely told anyone the details about it. Not even Asuka so far we just have this illness and nothing else. But then again others can be right we might now ever find out what it is.
I hope we find out something about anything next chapter! Too much suspense all around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I just thought of a neat theory. Aoi and Kazama are going out. When Asuka and Haruto ate together she mentioned Kazama went on a date with his girlfriend. Aoi suddenly says she's not coming back to eat maybe using going out for drinks as an excuse when she's really going out with Kazama (She calls Haruto directly before while he was at the station but decides to text him that time, maybe she was trying to avoid Haruto hearing Kazama in the background). Maybe that's why Kazama is trying so hard to be buddy buddy with Haruto, like brother lol. He wants to soften him up before word gets out about it. Make Haruto much more accepting of it. LOL! Seo could be working to make it seem like it's Yuzuki when it is in fact Aoi that is his girlfriend. Wonder what Haruto would be more mad about.
Yeah...I don't think Aoi would date a high school boy. Not to mention since she is a teacher, it'd look bad and all. Kazama is cool and all, but Aoi-sama is in her own league.
Old 2010-05-05, 15:10   Link #2836
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I hope we find out something about anything next chapter! Too much suspense all around.

Yeah...I don't think Aoi would date a high school boy. Not to mention since she is a teacher, it'd look bad and all. Kazama is cool and all, but Aoi-sama is in her own league.
Maybe Kazama is in a situation like Onegai Teacher. Minus the whole alien part. Older than he says but was held back because of his illness. Plus i don't think Aoi is working for the same school that Kazama goes to.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2010-05-05 at 15:21.
Old 2010-05-05, 16:11   Link #2837
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

I'm not so sure on that, while we haven't been shown anything that denies Aoi-samaxKazuma atm I just don't think it's so, guess I just don't Aoi-sama wanting to keep it secret, even given how anal Haruto can be.
I won't deny that it's possible just don't think it's likely.

Honestly I'm just hoping there ain't too much coincidence in all this, I've had enough of that for now
Old 2010-05-05, 18:01   Link #2838
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Im going to go with a negative on the AoixKazama theory for one reason.

AOI IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good theory but Kazama does not seem like Aoi's type and i dont think she would date a high schooler plus it would just weird lol.
Old 2010-05-05, 20:32   Link #2839
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

OR.... she COULD have a HUGE bro-con so she had to move away from home to suppress her tendencies....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-05, 20:34   Link #2840
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
OR.... she COULD have a HUGE bro-con so she had to move away from home to suppress her tendencies....
Might explain why he sleeps in that sleeping bag scared to death.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life