AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-05-13, 01:38   Link #3041
Wrath88
Kissing...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Lol, it's a typical twist if you consider all that's been thrown at us by now.
__________________
Okairii, Nerine-chan
Wrath88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 01:53   Link #3042
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well I liked it, and I think people are too harsh on Kazama, he's too good natured from what I can tell to have intentionally done anything. And funny how this was actually a surprise when the theory was first proposed.

yeah i also think Kazama is getting a pretty rough gig at the moment. when you look at it he has done nothing wrong and wouldnt of had a clue about the circumstances between Haruto and Eba until he started to get to know Hauto better.

after thinking about the circumstances im still hoping for Eba and Haruto and if that does not work the bird from the resteraunt.
__________________
Full Metal Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:04   Link #3043
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Lol, it's a typical twist if you consider all that's been thrown at us by now.
That doesn't make it any less stupid or forced to be honest.

I mean Eba is practically a doll with a pull string at this point, you know?
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:18   Link #3044
DarkFreedom
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Italy
After reading chapter 89, i think Kazama told Eba about Haruto (without naming him), why he transfered in tokyo, and helping him taking back is gf, thats is maybe why she did pretend do not know Haruto.

or not
DarkFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:29   Link #3045
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
itīs actually quite common to pretend not knowing somebody in a messed up situation like this. =/

i hope harutoīs just gonna hang himself next chapter
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:33   Link #3046
RyanAs
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Eba's being more cruel to haruto now :< Im glad kazuma is alright though, he's awesome I don't get why people keep calling haruto a stalker though, what he did and stalking are completely different.
RyanAs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:39   Link #3047
Divini
Senpai!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Well I saw that coming from light years away...

It's funny, because the real world chances of it happening are like <.1%, but with this mangaka it's more like 99.99%.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:39   Link #3048
DarkFreedom
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Italy
do asuka and eba know each other
DarkFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:40   Link #3049
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanAs View Post
Eba's being more cruel to haruto now :< Im glad kazuma is alright though, he's awesome I don't get why people keep calling haruto a stalker though, what he did and stalking are completely different.
No they are the same lol
Haruto stalked Yuzuki's movements. Hounded her family to talk to her. Snuck into her school to find her. All symptoms of a stalker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFreedom View Post
do asuka and eba know each other
chances are good that they do. She is Kazama's friend and Yuzuki is his girlfriend. They're sure to have met each other.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:41   Link #3050
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanAs View Post
Eba's being more cruel to haruto now :< Im glad kazuma is alright though, he's awesome I don't get why people keep calling haruto a stalker though, what he did and stalking are completely different.
In such NTR plot, usually the bad guy who steals gets half of dislike, but in our case the bad guy is not bad guy at all. In fact he is a good guy and he wasnt doing any stealing.

Simply Eba lied to him. And could not be open with Haruto either...

Means that most of the blame for the whole mess goes to Eba thats why she is getting so little love either.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:47   Link #3051
DarkFreedom
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
No they are the same lol
Haruto stalked Yuzuki's movements. Hounded her family to talk to her. Snuck into her school to find her. All symptoms of a stalker.



chances are good that they do. She is Kazama's friend and Yuzuki is his girlfriend. They're sure to have met each other.
maybe is so, but looking at page 16 from chapter 89, why did he says they are schoolfriends, i think he meant both
DarkFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 02:55   Link #3052
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Someone brought this up on another thread. Anyone notice how timid Asuka looked when it was mentioned that Haruto was chasing someone? She didn't have the long when it seemed like he really wanted to go out with Mina. Afterwards she stutters and seems to want to say something before the tsundere side kicks in and she decides to start blaming the girl Haruto is after instead. The person brought up that maybe Asuka realized something and felt guilty as a result. Maybe she was behind the sudden attitude change of Yuzuki's from from not giving Kazama the time of day to suddenly deciding she HAS to go out with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFreedom View Post
maybe is so, but looking at page 16 from chapter 89, why did he says they are schoolfriends, i think he meant both
maybe Asuka went and met Yuzuki without Kazama knowing asking her to accept Kazama's feelings.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:07   Link #3053
DarkFreedom
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Someone brought this up on another thread. Anyone notice how timid Asuka looked when it was mentioned that Haruto was chasing someone? She didn't have the long when it seemed like he really wanted to go out with Mina. Afterwards she stutters and seems to want to say something before the tsundere side kicks in and she decides to start blaming the girl Haruto is after instead. The person brought up that maybe Asuka realized something and felt guilty as a result. Maybe she was behind the sudden attitude change of Yuzuki's from from not giving Kazama the time of day to suddenly deciding she HAS to go out with him.



maybe Asuka went and met Yuzuki without Kazama knowing asking her to accept Kazama's feelings.
could be, but i think she introduced herself to both and not only to hatuto
DarkFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:16   Link #3054
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Fascinating.

I think this is the one instance where I just don't feel the anger of the fans towards the female lead ... and lord knows that Seo Kouji made me seethe with anger at Suzuka (was a Honoka shipper till the very end).

It's obvious that we've only seen half of the truth so far. And it's also fairly obvious to me that Eba didn't merely fall for Kazama's good looks and high spirits. My gut also tells me that in fact, her backstory with Kazama might be even longer than she had known Haruto in the first place (in fact CAUSING her to move to the countryside in the first place).

Yes, she's got alot to answer for, and so far, there is no acceptable reason for her treatment of Haruto (cutting him off cold without explanation), but until I fully understand her side, I can't feel the white rage at her that has gripped so many people here ^_^;

Well, she's running out of reasons to deny an explanation to Haruto, since he knows alot already. So, time to spill the guts, Yuzuki! (The next time they're alone)
Mentar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:19   Link #3055
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
No i say he found out before Haruto moved to Tokyo now. Yuzuki probably acceptable his confession at a point when she was very emotionally weak (After she saw Haruto and Nanami together) it was too late to take it back. She'd definitely be miserable after this because she ruined the best thing that ever happened to her as a result of her own insecurities. Kazama would likely have seen this and sought answer. s.
I disagree, Eba had already decided to break-up with Haruto even before she saw him holding hands with Nanami. Because she was already carrying around the gift that had the letter concealed in it. So she had already accepted Kazama's confession before seeing Nanami and Haruto. Rin aleady testified that Eba wanted to break-up with him, even before the school-trip. And the very reason that Yuzuki didnt want to meet him first making the excuse that she had school further supports the theory that she was trying to put off Breakin-up with Haruto as long as possible. Also your theory doesnt work that she would go and see Kazama immediately after seeing Nanami and Haruto as the time gap is just too short. And since she isnt with Kazama ut of pity she either truly likes him or just a bigger proof that she is a skank
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:22   Link #3056
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I disagree, Eba had already decided to break-up with Haruto even before she saw him holding hands with Nanami. Because she was already carrying around the gift that had the letter concealed in it. So she had already accepted Kazama's confession before seeing Nanami and Haruto. Rin aleady testified that Eba wanted to break-up with him, even before the school-trip. And the very reason that Yuzuki didnt want to meet him first making the excuse that she had school further supports the theory that she was trying to put off Breakin-up with Haruto as long as possible. Also your theory doesnt work that she would go and see Kazama immediately after seeing Nanami and Haruto as the time gap is just too short. And since she isnt with Kazama ut of pity she either truly likes him or just a bigger proof that she is a skank
That's just what Rin said. It's entirely possible that Yuzuki lied to Rin about that. Kazama could've been like a best friend to Yuzuki. It's entirely possible she went to him for advice afterwards and somehow ended up as a couple with him in her despair.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:25   Link #3057
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
heh... so the drama unfolds.....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:36   Link #3058
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
That's just what Rin said. It's entirely possible that Yuzuki lied to Rin about that. Kazama could've been like a best friend to Yuzuki. It's entirely possible she went to him for advice afterwards and somehow ended up as a couple with him in her despair.
Why would Eba lie to Rin, when they arent that close in the first place. And also, Rin isnt an idiot to fall for Eba's lies. She is too shrewed for that. And also, dont forget Rin cares and respects Haruto and he is probably the only one besides her brother she would'nt willingly hurt. And Rin never lies, she just manipulates the truth.

And even if what you say were to be true (and I believe its not), it just proves Eba's feelings, love and trust on Haruto only go so far as to be so superficial that she would jump to conclusion like that without even listening to his side? That would just mean she doesnt know Haruto enough and is she that weak and vulnerable to fall for Kazama just like that ithout even talking to Haruto about it? What you say makes Eba and her feelings look even more bad.
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:40   Link #3059
mangatron
Esdese's in love with me!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
heh... so the drama unfolds.....
I'm starting to wonder if I should jump back into this thread

Maybe my psychic abilities would be useful. It's just that the raw readers are keeping me away from here
__________________

How did that uniform hide those?!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 03:53   Link #3060
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I disagree, Eba had already decided to break-up with Haruto even before she saw him holding hands with Nanami. Because she was already carrying around the gift that had the letter concealed in it.
That alone is no proof. It only shows that she was considering breaking up (with the option to remove the letter before passing on the gift). And back then, their relationship already WAS strained, and BOTH of them already had serious doubts.

Quote:
So she had already accepted Kazama's confession before seeing Nanami and Haruto.
That is mere conjecture. Let's see how it goes, but I smell a "For reasons of the past and unknown to us, I feel compelled to be with him till he dies" setting. I'd be extremely surprised if there wasn't a major backstory waiting here. She definitely didn't fall for his face and charms.

Quote:
Rin aleady testified that Eba wanted to break-up with him, even before the school-trip.
If you believe take anything Rin says at face value, I can't help you. This scheming girl is the worst possible witness you could pick.

Quote:
And since she isnt with Kazama ut of pity she either truly likes him or just a bigger proof that she is a skank
How do you know that? We have no confirmed knowledge of Yuzuki's real motives whatsoever at the moment, it's all conjecture.
Mentar is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.