AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-14, 14:53   Link #7041
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Seo is on to us, so he gives us Kiyomi drama, but oh no then we get that last page. D:
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 16:10   Link #7042
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
I didn't expect Kiyomi to have THAT many fans here

I mean, I don't mind, because I think she's hotter than hotterson and quite likable and interesting at the same time, but she HAS been pretty bitchy aswell. And usually, this kind of stuff doesn't endear a character with people here.

Hmmm... wonders never cease!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 16:33   Link #7043
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Well her page time is scarce, so we don't get to see that much of her bitchy attitude. If she was a regular I'm sure it would wear on the nerves no matter how much of a babe she is...
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 16:44   Link #7044
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: England, UK
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I mean, I don't mind, because I think she's hotter than hotterson and quite likable and interesting at the same time, but she HAS been pretty bitchy aswell. And usually, this kind of stuff doesn't endear a character with people here.
The way i see it just means that she has more going for her then all the other girls in the story.
__________________
Shiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 17:17   Link #7045
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
I'll take Kiyomi over every other chick in this series and Suzuka.

Without question, even if she ramps the bitch factor to the max.

^_________^
__________________
~*Hai! Back to Japan!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 17:42   Link #7046
oDin01
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
It's not hard to see why fans like Kiyomi when you have characters such as Eba and the Asuka. Seo maybe doing Kiyomi a favor by not having her in many chapters.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 17:56   Link #7047
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
You know, I don't mind Takashi per say, but I hope Seo is not intending on railroading the whole thing while maintaining his buttmonkey image.

That's pretty much all he's ever been throughout Kimi Iru, aka the idiot friend cliche who's just there to complement the more handsome, mature, thoughtful, rational girls magnet. :/
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 17:57   Link #7048
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Hamburg
Age: 44
By the way: I was really facepalming when Kiyomi was talking about her unwillingness to become Haruto's "second mistress" (first would be fine? ^o^)

Girl, you're talking about pure pure Haruto, the wuss who seems incapable of doing ANYTHING to his girlfriend, even if he wanted. I can't remember, did they even KISS yet? Asuka and him?
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 18:05   Link #7049
oDin01
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
By the way: I was really facepalming when Kiyomi was talking about her unwillingness to become Haruto's "second mistress" (first would be fine? ^o^)

Girl, you're talking about pure pure Haruto, the wuss who seems incapable of doing ANYTHING to his girlfriend, even if he wanted. I can't remember, did they even KISS yet? Asuka and him?
Yeah during the temple visit they kissed.

The whole second mistress was a bit odd and out of place. I wasn't sure what she was insinuating when she asked Haruto if he was hitting on her.
oDin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 18:16   Link #7050
Freeter
i see baka people
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: in the club
Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01 View Post
The whole second mistress was a bit odd and out of place. I wasn't sure what she was insinuating when she asked Haruto if he was hitting on her.
Isn't the whole 'second mistress' thing referring to the incident with Shiori?
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=42380&dateline=119337  1797
Now: Barakamon, HNYMT, P4G, YnS, AoHaru, Sabagebu, Nozaki, Tokyo Ghoul, SAO2, Glasslip
Next: Shinmai Maou, NNB s2

Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 22:45   Link #7051
dragonspit4
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
I just read chapter 131.... so....

where is my Eba??? man.... wasting a chapter on Kiyomi.......

I am waiting for the day when Eba finally tells Haruto that she never liked Kazama, only went out with him out of sympathy, and that she still loves Haruto from the beginning to the end......

I am wondering how long do I have to wait for this kind of development to take place.....

The most likely story progression is:

1) Haruto and Eba interacts and Haruto found out that he still likes Eba.
2) Eba will try to push Haruto away for the sake of Asuka, but Haruto will still press forward.
3) After a while, Haruto will break up with Asuka and go out with Eba again

If we are lucky, we might see them getting married, just like Suzuka.

BTW: I like Nanami much much better than Asuka.... all those Asuka chapters make my head hurts..... I wonder why I like both Suzuka and Honoka in Suzuka, where as in Kimi no Iru Machi, I only like Eba but not Asuka... (I guess this means that Asuka is a character with no personality? or is a so-called throw away character that Seo made up???)
dragonspit4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 23:01   Link #7052
Nemuru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by eilee View Post

You can write a very bad story. as long as you can keep the readers coming back for more. that's good writing for me.
That is a contradiction and has nothing to do with writing... unless you're saying you enjoy reading bad manga with bad writing... bad writing can never be categorized as good...it can however be successful independent from the writers ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspit4 View Post

BTW: I like Nanami much much better than Asuka.... all those Asuka chapters make my head hurts..... I wonder why I like both Suzuka and Honoka in Suzuka, where as in Kimi no Iru Machi, I only like Eba but not Asuka... (I guess this means that Asuka is a character with no personality? or is a so-called throw away character that Seo made up???)
I think anyone with reasonable sense likes Nanami better then Asuka and all those Asuka fan are reading the wrong manga if they just want their ordinary slice of life romance.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 23:01   Link #7053
watatatow
pottery shop vandal
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspit4 View Post
I am waiting for the day when Eba finally tells Haruto that she never liked Kazama, only went out with him out of sympathy, and that she still loves Haruto from the beginning to the end......
The former has already been done in chapter 91 when Yuzuki and explained to Haruto the real reason why she was with Kazama.

As for the latter, I expect it to happen sometime in Hiroshima
watatatow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 01:33   Link #7054
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I didn't expect Kiyomi to have THAT many fans here

I mean, I don't mind, because I think she's hotter than hotterson and quite likable and interesting at the same time, but she HAS been pretty bitchy aswell. And usually, this kind of stuff doesn't endear a character with people here.

Hmmm... wonders never cease!
Tsunderes are still in, you know.

Though again not having a dere always poses problems for popularity.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 06:51   Link #7055
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
I'll take Kiyomi over every other chick in this series and Suzuka.

Without question, even if she ramps the bitch factor to the max.

^_________^
No love for Honoka ver. 2? When she came back from modeling to the beach I was like DAYUM =O.
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 09:02   Link #7056
Arturro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cracow
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonspit4 View Post
I am waiting for the day when Eba finally tells Haruto that she never liked Kazama, only went out with him out of sympathy, and that she still loves Haruto from the beginning to the end......
So she was wearing a gift from guy she dated out of sympathy for a few years after his death? She stayed single and was wearing a gift longer than most widows mourns after their dead husbands. You must be right, it was just sympathy for dying guy
__________________
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 09:24   Link #7057
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
So she was wearing a gift from guy she dated out of sympathy for a few years after his death? She stayed single and was wearing a gift longer than most widows mourns after their dead husbands. You must be right, it was just sympathy for dying guy
Yeah has to be one heck of a sympathy there.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 09:43   Link #7058
Nemuru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yeah has to be one heck of a sympathy there.
it certainly was when she tossed it aside in 2 sec after receiving a gift from another male ^^.,

Last edited by Nemuru; 2011-04-15 at 10:06.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 09:55   Link #7059
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Resides within the depths of Ned infested Glasgow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
I'll take Kiyomi over every other chick in this series and Suzuka.

Without question, even if she ramps the bitch factor to the max.

^_________^
2nd, I can't deny what I simply like and well I like Kiyomi more than any other girl in this series or in Suzuka.
She very much reminds me of Ami-chan from Toradora which is one of my favorite characters.
Reason why I can handle and even love her bitchy attitude

Sorry to says lads but no matter what your taste in women is, no one can deny that Kiyomi just oozes the sex!
__________________
Bonta Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 11:10   Link #7060
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Isn't the whole 'second mistress' thing referring to the incident with Shiori?
No... second mistress means second mistress. Kiyomi is saying she won't go out with Haruto when she obviously would be second to Eba and Asuka.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.