AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-07-15, 10:42   Link #841
Dark Mage

What I don't get is when did Eba start drifting apart from Haruto and why? I mean, even after Haruto got rejected by Nanami, it seemed like Eba and Haruto started to actually get closer to each other, Eba comforting him after his rejection with the hug, Haruto's sister stating that Eba and Haruto make the perfect couple seeing how they both interact with each other, Haruto going fishing with Eba, all suggested they were getting closer and all of a sudden, Eba started behaving cold towards Haruto and started getting closer to that despicable scenior instead after announcing her decision to leave for Tokyo.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 10:44   Link #842
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
WTF, SHE GOT THE WRONG IMPRESSION - EPIC FAIL?
if i were in his case i´d say EPIC WIN, but Haruto sux

EDIT: EPIC FINGER SUCKING MOMENT, DAMN LUCKY INDECISIVE SHONEN LEADS

when are they gonna make a manga about someone like me? Oh wait there is
Spoiler for spoiler:
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 16:06   Link #843
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
What I don't get is when did Eba start drifting apart from Haruto and why? I mean, even after Haruto got rejected by Nanami, it seemed like Eba and Haruto started to actually get closer to each other, Eba comforting him after his rejection with the hug, Haruto's sister stating that Eba and Haruto make the perfect couple seeing how they both interact with each other, Haruto going fishing with Eba, all suggested they were getting closer and all of a sudden, Eba started behaving cold towards Haruto and started getting closer to that despicable scenior instead after announcing her decision to leave for Tokyo.
I haven't read the latest chapter but I have a feeling that its going to be revealed that Eba is staying away from Haruto because she likes him too much. She's avoiding him because she doesn't want to fall in love with him and hurt herself as well as Haruto when she goes back to Tokyo.

Then somehow Nanami will be the one who gets Eba and Haruto to finally open up to each other the day before before Eba has to go back and then everyone'll be friends.

Or something like that.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 16:29   Link #844
Dark Mage

Well even if she was trying not to hurt Haruto because she would be leaving for Tokyo, what's the point of acting all cozi with Kanzaki-Senpai in front of Haruto and hurting him even more. She can just avoid him and doesn't need to get closer to some other boy in order to do that
Old 2009-07-15, 17:28   Link #845
ShootingStars

this is whats going to happen
kotone will confess haruto say no I love EBA
haruto go tell EBA he love her but she say she going to tokyo

during that while... haruto hook up with nanami somehow
some drama with kotone lol
then EBA comes back LOL like in suzuka and haruto realizes true feelings
break up with nanami
happy ending with EBA -_-

man i hated how suzuka came back in the manga... made me so pissed. i bet he would've ended up with someone if she didn't come back -_-
all she did was come back and BABY! that was a stupid way to do things.
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 17:30   Link #846
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Well even if she was trying not to hurt Haruto because she would be leaving for Tokyo, what's the point of acting all cozi with Kanzaki-Senpai in front of Haruto and hurting him even more. She can just avoid him and doesn't need to get closer to some other boy in order to do that
she is using Kanzaki-Senpai to avoid Haruto
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 18:27   Link #847
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Its funny how many people are shocked and angry over this lol, kinda makes me think that Kouji Seo sensei has planned for us too wonder why the sudden change of heart.

I really dont think Eba fell for Kanzaki, she is either...

A. Using him as excuse for him or her too get there feelings together, because if you look at it this way, she wants too make sure he will love her and that Haruto´s recent discovery of his feelings for her isint temporary. OR.

B. She is planning something secret totally unrelated love or something, perhaps a party with Kanzaki which is making not only Haruto but us the readers get the wrong idea here.

C. She just has become friends with him lol and naive as she is, she doesnt deny all the time offers or invites, so its possible its not she who is avoiding him, its Kanzaki who is trying too get her too avoide him, since he has feelings for her.

D. Which is totally unlikely and that is she has started too gain some side feelings for Kanzaki, which I really doubt since she has never ones up too this moment showed anything.
Old 2009-07-15, 18:37   Link #848
ShootingStars

It's none of those. EBA is going to Tokyo so she doesn't want to shatter his heart into beans... she is obviously waiting until last minute to tell him to forget her.
Old 2009-07-15, 18:51   Link #849
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
It's none of those. EBA is going to Tokyo so she doesn't want to shatter his heart into beans... she is obviously waiting until last minute to tell him to forget her.
this is the best theory of all. Remember all started happening after she told him she was going back to tokyo. I think Eba might have also have been waiting for Haruto to ask her not to go, she look kind of disappointed when Haruto agreed with her decision at the end.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 19:38   Link #850
Johnny
Working the bags...

Sorry I've got to go with Wargumm1i's theories...If not your telling me that with the pace this manga is going were headed for what 200+ chapters...? She's got what another 6 months or more before she heads off, or so she said she's leaving...

Kouji Seo has almost everyone where he wants them, glued to anticipation for each weeks release...Whether it's predictable or not at least he isn't caving in and making it that easy...Besides I wouldn't count Nanami out of the running just yet...Although she gave him a STFU look, I'm sure there's more feelings behind that mask...
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 19:52   Link #851
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post

Kouji Seo has almost everyone where he wants them, glued to anticipation for each weeks release...Whether it's predictable or not at least he isn't caving in and making it that easy...Besides I wouldn't count Nanami out of the running just yet...Although she gave him a STFU look, I'm sure there's more feelings behind that mask...
Quite a few more. Like the "I'm gonna neuter you Haruto" feeling, and the "after I neuter you, I'm gonna turn it into stew and shovel it down your throat" feeling, and so on. (Disclaimer: I know what you're trying to get at though)
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 20:12   Link #852
SkoolRumble4Ya

Damn Eba and Nanami is dissing him sucks to be him. Doesn't it feel like the new girl is changing her character too quickly.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 20:53   Link #853
Wargumm1i
Hentai

This is actually becoming kinda enjoyable triangle lol. Still I forgot, has it bin brought up yet why Haruto´s older sister Aoi said that Nanami was no good and he should forget her and go for Eba if i remember?

I mean it cant be because she sees Eba as more fitting girl, I suspect Haruto´s older sister Aoi knows something disturbing or another side too Nanami that hasent bin shown.
Old 2009-07-15, 21:07   Link #854
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
I also agree with this, however, I am starting to think the coming christmas will be the key battle there (if the festival won't solve anything)...then Haruto and Eba will have 4 months of happy time before Eba has to leave

One thing will be certain tho, Eba and Haruto will have a kid, and then the third manga by the author will describe how the son from Haruto meets the daughter from Yamato, and since both of them got the trait/personality from their fathers, hell will break loose when they meet...come on, Seo, I even plan the third series for you already

@Wargumm1i
oh, I forgot the advice from Aoi already..thanks for the reminder XD...then that means Nanami will find a way to get involved in the future somehow?? That has to happen unless Seo forgets this subplot already
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet

Last edited by justavisitor; 2009-07-15 at 21:17.
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 21:28   Link #855
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post

One thing will be certain tho, Eba and Haruto will have a kid, and then the third manga by the author will describe how the son from Haruto meets the daughter from Yamato, and since both of them got the trait/personality from their fathers, hell will break loose when they meet...come on, Seo, I even plan the third series for you already
I'd definitely read this. And if it doesn't happen... crossover fanfic please?
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-15, 21:38   Link #856
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallschirmjager View Post
I haven't read the latest chapter but I have a feeling that its going to be revealed that Eba is staying away from Haruto because she likes him too much. She's avoiding him because she doesn't want to fall in love with him and hurt herself as well as Haruto when she goes back to Tokyo.

Then somehow Nanami will be the one who gets Eba and Haruto to finally open up to each other the day before before Eba has to go back and then everyone'll be friends.

Or something like that.
^ This.

Her feelings haven't changed. She's doing this so that Haruto won't get close to her because she is going back to Tokyo afterall. This sort of thing has been done before were either the guy or the girl puts some distance from the guy/girl that they like because they don't want to hurt them type of thing, only to end up causing angst/drama between the two.

Also take notice this whole thing started after she said to Haruto that she's moving back to Tokyo from then on Eba has been acting this way... jee I wonder why.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 00:34   Link #857
ShootingStars

I'd like anything SEO if it has a shonen lead and with drama/romance/comedy/school-life like this and Suzuka (more romance then sports <3)
Old 2009-07-16, 09:18   Link #858
Dark Mage

For all those people, who think Haruto's the one at fault for Eba acting like this. Here's a little something I came across. I always thought Haruto is more deserving than many other shonen leads. He even tried to explain to Kotone that he didn't like her but Kotone ran off without giving him the chance. I also can't help thinking what Rin said about Eba, after seeing the recent behaviour Eba has been showing. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kimi_n...hi/c028/4.html

okay you got a girl you've like since you've been in highschool (kanzaki) then you have a girl that comes from nowhere and says she knows you and she wants to crash at your house(eba) you'd think the feelings you'd have for a certain somebody, then it would be kanzaki, but how the hell was he supposed to know he loved eba.... it may be obvious to everyone else but when your the person that is in the situation u can't see it...but kanzaki and his sister showed him that he was in love with eba...
and isn't this just wat eba asked for??!?!?!?!?! Haruto put kanzaki to the side every time eba was in trouble...every time?!?!?!?!?!? i wouldn't do that for someone i didn't like...and would u tell a girl, who pulled her hand away from urs, you like her...that's an inderect "i don't like you" and he always says half way stuff like that to eba but at the time he commented on her costume he still didn't know that he like eba...remember kanzaki is the one that made him realize he likes her even though its hard to talk about...eba should have just told him whatever she was feeling when she refused his hand...Haruto NEVER JUST IGNORED EBA....EVER...but now that she feels a lil uncomfortable she runs off with kanzaki and ignores him...thats childish...i feel all they been through she could at least talk to him...he'd understand...so its definitely not harutos fault...what dude u know can recognize emotions at that age....which one...can't blame him for that and i hope this ends like ichigo 100% and he falls in love with kikuwa who actually wants to be with him...cuz eba ain't over him and she gon get jealous but sometimes its not all the guys fault...girls gotta show some interest too..

now i think its just a miscommunication and eba can't explain what she is feeling but she doesn't have to run around with kanzaki...i mean its not like being with another dude will sort her feelings out...i hope haruto moves on cuz and its not the end if she moves to tokyo and besides haruto understands that her reconciling with her family is very important to her...she doesn't really have a family...thats probably why he didn't stop her...i hope haruto gets over eba for real cuz she is playin with him right now...i think eba's afraid they won't be able to return to being friends after they've crossed that line

alright done ranting...i jus get tired of blaming the dudes for everything sometimes girls play to much...

haruto

took her in: +1
fought for her relationship with her family(punching brother): +3
never blaming eba for kanzaki feeling insecure and going so far as asking to keep it a secret not to hurt eba: +4
turning down kanzaki everytime eba needed help: +2

total : +10

eba

helped him get over kanzaki: +2
ruining the relationship with kanzaki: -10
acting cold to haruto even though he never did that to her: -2
total: -10

name something else good she did?!?!?!??!

In conclusion I think Eba is the one at fault here

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-07-16 at 09:33.
Old 2009-07-16, 10:36   Link #859
H23

Haruto just needs to do a forced kiss like Yamato... Eba doesn't seem like the type who would slap him (unlike a certain character in another manga) if he did that anyways, hahah
Old 2009-07-16, 13:49   Link #860
ShootingStars

Girls will always be complicated. With EBA being stupid I hope she loses Haruto in the run. Any girl right now that hooks up with Haruto is a win in my book.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life