AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-02, 20:50   Link #9601
sky black swordman

^ No I was too a little, but I was wondering does she do that every night? And during those times does she do it to hear if they are doing it?
Old 2012-08-02, 21:03   Link #9602
DarkRaven
GOD

LOL i think Sky black is right .. she just wants to hear them doing it hahaha
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 04:20   Link #9603
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 04:28   Link #9604
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for :
time of the month/she's in heat?
Old 2012-08-04, 04:40   Link #9605
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
time of the month/she's in heat?
Spoiler for :
Old 2012-08-04, 04:59   Link #9606
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I sure hope the hell Seo doesn't start giving Eba a Suzuka attitude. That would suck bad...
It really is looking more like this if the spoilers are true...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 13:13   Link #9607
cyberdemon

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for 193:
Old 2012-08-04, 13:32   Link #9608
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Spoiler for 193:

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 14:16   Link #9609
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Spoiler for 193:
Spoiler for 193:
Old 2012-08-04, 15:24   Link #9610
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for 193:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-04, 16:04   Link #9611
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for 193:
Spoiler for :
Old 2012-08-04, 17:27   Link #9612
DarkRaven
GOD

Oh come on If i were haruto i'd tell her straight to her face "this ain't tom and jerry b**** i'm not gunna chase your a**..." then take the first train to go see Akari and marry her for good!!! lol
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-04, 17:38   Link #9613
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRaven View Post
Oh come on If i were haruto i'd tell her straight to her face "this ain't tom and jerry b**** i'm not gunna chase your a**..." then take the first train to go see Akari and marry her for good!!! lol
or tell her, that he has bitches lining up for him.

Old 2012-08-04, 20:30   Link #9614
Johnny
Working the bags...

^This...

Just seen the raws...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-04, 22:50   Link #9615
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
or tell her, that he has bitches lining up for him.

Damn straight. how many are thier anyway now?

Also when girls act like this they sometimes are pushing their boyfriends to cheat on them.
Or other girls who like them will take a chance to make a move on them.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-08-05 at 03:10.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 01:00   Link #9616
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

*just read the latest chapter

...well that sure escalated quickly

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 04:08   Link #9617
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Haaaah... picture perfect demonstration of Haruto of how to endanger a perfectly good relationship by (in this order)

1) not paying enough attention to the partner
2) planting doubts by refusing her (the bed scene)
3) making a very half-hearted commitment to the vacation (which Yuzuki took seriously)
4) completely ignoring the warning signs (her open jealousy to the girls in the cafe)
5) humiliating her (phone talk during the crisis night)
6) completely mishandling the post-explosion followup

In a way I really need to commend Seo for the latest chapters, because Haruto had a long string of inattentiveness towards Yuzuki, and it culminated very nicely. In a nutshell, he didn't pay any attention towards Yuzuki for a while and clearly took her for granted. Instead of realizing that her openly jealous reaction (which to my recollection she had NEVER shown before like this) might indicate an issue, he only took it as cute self-gratification. And after his gigantic f*ckup on the phone, what does he do? Totally botch the post-explosion talk by insulting Yuzuki via message instead of apologizing.

I'm sure that Yuzuki isn't "playing" at all. She returned out of a feeling of obligation due to her friendship with Hoshina, since she doesn't want to ruin "her" trip. But from Yuzuki's perspective, the underlying problem with Haruto hasn't been resolved at all, it hasn't even been ADDRESSED, so she's still hopping mad. Overreaction from her side? Yes, to a degree. But the blame lies 70% with Haruto and 20% with the retard coworker in the shop he listened to.

Haruto needs to talk to YUZUKI and own up to his own mistakes with HER instead of whining to other girls about his shortcomings. When he whined that "he learned his lesson" about f*cking up a promised trip, I wanted to throw up in my mouth. No, you haven't, you idiot. If you HAD, you would have sent an APOLOGY message (something he never did - he obviously didn't send anything after his initial "come home on the double" idiocy).

Clear case of "taking the partner for too granted and failing completely to communicate".
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-05, 04:50   Link #9618
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Haaaah... picture perfect demonstration of Haruto of how to endanger a perfectly good relationship by (in this order)

1) not paying enough attention to the partner
2) planting doubts by refusing her (the bed scene)
3) making a very half-hearted commitment to the vacation (which Yuzuki took seriously)
4) completely ignoring the warning signs (her open jealousy to the girls in the cafe)
5) humiliating her (phone talk during the crisis night)
6) completely mishandling the post-explosion followup

In a way I really need to commend Seo for the latest chapters, because Haruto had a long string of inattentiveness towards Yuzuki, and it culminated very nicely. In a nutshell, he didn't pay any attention towards Yuzuki for a while and clearly took her for granted. Instead of realizing that her openly jealous reaction (which to my recollection she had NEVER shown before like this) might indicate an issue, he only took it as cute self-gratification. And after his gigantic f*ckup on the phone, what does he do? Totally botch the post-explosion talk by insulting Yuzuki via message instead of apologizing.

I'm sure that Yuzuki isn't "playing" at all. She returned out of a feeling of obligation due to her friendship with Hoshina, since she doesn't want to ruin "her" trip. But from Yuzuki's perspective, the underlying problem with Haruto hasn't been resolved at all, it hasn't even been ADDRESSED, so she's still hopping mad. Overreaction from her side? Yes, to a degree. But the blame lies 70% with Haruto and 20% with the retard coworker in the shop he listened to.

Haruto needs to talk to YUZUKI and own up to his own mistakes with HER instead of whining to other girls about his shortcomings. When he whined that "he learned his lesson" about f*cking up a promised trip, I wanted to throw up in my mouth. No, you haven't, you idiot. If you HAD, you would have sent an APOLOGY message (something he never did - he obviously didn't send anything after his initial "come home on the double" idiocy).

Clear case of "taking the partner for too granted and failing completely to communicate".
Well, it's not like Yuzuki was properly communicating before either, not talking to Haruto about what he did wrong and now not even giving an explanation doesn't seem much better to me. Maybe because of the lack of negative reaction from her I find it hard to afterwards read all these little things as actual issues that lead to the current situation. I mean no one really could've really seen this coming just by looking at the incidents you mention, right? To me they were either solved very nicely and lovey-dovey nevertheless (bed scene) or completely comical.

In general your argument would make sense, it's just that I find it hard to believe Seo actually had this "outcome" in mind when he wrote these moments. I'm also confused by this new side of Yuzuki, which just doesn't fit her character, I can't remember her showing obvious signs of such behavior before.

What I do praise Seo for here is that he created drama that doesn't come from a third party meddling with the couple, as it seems way too common in shoroms these days. Lack of communication/miscommunication, however, is close in second place.

Anyway, again, by the looks of the last page and the slight comical relief and deformed faces, the drama can't be that serious.
Old 2012-08-05, 04:53   Link #9619
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
In a way I really need to commend Seo for the latest chapters, because Haruto had a long string of inattentiveness towards Yuzuki, and it culminated very nicely.
Kinda made sense for Asuka to show up right then (even though the tag line for the chapter was sort of hilarious, if inaccurate, in a way).
Quote:
insulting Yuzuki via message instead of apologizing.
If you wanted to throw up over him ''learning his lesson'', I actually tasted bile on this part. ''Yeah, I know I f*ck'd up last night, and I'm in the wrong here, but man I'm so pissed off that she's actually angry at me! I'm going to send her a text ordering her to get her ass over here and then I'm going to give her a piece of my mind! Yeah!''

I have no idea how could someone actually do that knowing that they screwed up, that they should apologizing, and yet still do this sort of thing. Ugh ...

Quote:
Overreaction from her side? Yes, to a degree.
Maybe at the start (walking out and not coming back the following day, and even then, I wouldn't call it overreacting) but after that message? Nope, Yuzuki has every right to be angry right now. Haruto disrespected and insulted her and then had the acted like he was the one who should be angry at her.

I can not imagine any girlfriend (or for that matter, boyfriend) who would be willing to accept this sort of crap from their partner. Haruto managed to make a bad situation worse by his own hands, and he deserves getting the cold shoulder and a slap to the face for the attitude he put on.
Old 2012-08-05, 05:38   Link #9620
Mentar
Sore wa himitsu desu!

Quote:
Well, it's not like Yuzuki was properly communicating before either, not talking to Haruto about what he did wrong and now not even giving an explanation doesn't seem much better to me.
I don't think that's right. She was quite forthcoming and apologized proactively for her jealous reaction in the cafe. But instead of wondering WHY she'd react like that (Yuzuki hasn't been particularly jealous in the past) he's only tickled pink by the attention. She's also open about being very excited over their trip, but Haruto completely ignores that and merely rambles on over being happy that he finally has a girl he can talk about over his cooking passion - the very same girl Yuzuki had the outburst over. He agrees to accompany Yuzuki on a trip - to the restaurant Mana recommended. Then he picks up the call from Mana and gets excited, claiming to be free tomorrow. And Yuzuki leaves in anger and tells him to do what he wants.

Sorry. What's left here to explain? Whoever seriously doesn't understand why Yuzuki is angry needs to be stupid, plain and simple.

Quote:
Maybe because of the lack of negative reaction from her I find it hard to afterwards read all these little things as actual issues that lead to the current situation. I mean no one really could've really seen this coming just by looking at the incidents you mention, right? To me they were either solved very nicely and lovey-dovey nevertheless (bed scene) or completely comical.
You've got a lot of Haruto inside you, then

On a more serious note, if I had been in his shoes, I'd have placed a big red inner marker on Yuzuki's jealous outburst and tried to be extra nice and reassuring to her for a while. BECAUSE it was so out of character for her.

Quote:
In general your argument would make sense, it's just that I find it hard to believe Seo actually had this "outcome" in mind when he wrote these moments. I'm also confused by this new side of Yuzuki, which just doesn't fit her character, I can't remember her showing obvious signs of such behavior before.
Exactly that's why. It indicated that something was wrong. And I do think that he indeed intended exactly this outcome.

Quote:
Anyway, again, by the looks of the last page and the slight comical relief and deformed faces, the drama can't be that serious.
Really? Even NOW???

If I were in Haruto's shoes, after THIS chapter I'd be in full alert mode and smack myself for having been so stupid up to now. What's clear is that Yuzuki is still _extremely_ mad, but fully controlled, so it's not a reaction stemming from the heat of the moment. And if Haruto doesn't get his head out of his rear end and acts on it, this definitely has the potential to be headed to Splitsville soon.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life