AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-08-03, 19:16   Link #981
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Anyone there with the translations? But damn I hate cliffhangers but I can kinda predict what's gonna happen next
Spoiler for chapter 56:
llool i dont care as long as he ends up with NOT eba
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 20:22   Link #982
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootingStars View Post
llool i dont care as long as he ends up with NOT eba
For me, I hope its not Kotone. Kotone is a bit of a sl@#t and I hate her personality. I don't really mind Nanami, if she acted a bit nicer and less possesive and if she tried to understand Haruto a little more. I personally prefer Eba to be with Haruto, despite her sudden aloof act. I remember people mentioned before in this forum that Eba shoudn't win because she lives in the same house and has an unfair advantage on the other girls but I think Eba has done more for Haruto than the other girls and makes a much better match for Haruto. Tell me which of the other girls tried to understand Haruto's feelings, or helped him when he was down or forced him to man-up, or tried to become independent as she realised she was disturbing Haruto. For both Nanami and Kotone, its mostly about them and less about Haruto.
What people said about the House-Girl thing has its disadvantages. And if your going to look at it that way all the other girls, except Eba have a 10+ year advantage of knowing him and being around him daily.Plus you really don't know how annoying a person is until you've lived with them for a month. So she's in the most dangerous position. Also, they all live in the same neighbourhood, go to the same school and are in the same class. Haruto and Eba rarely have any spare time together even if they live in the same house

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-08-04 at 01:16.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 00:45   Link #983
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
does it really come as a suprise? I thought it was pretty obvious for her to be a plot device with few or no development...
But she said she was gonna wait for his confession and she didn't seem to mind that he danced with someone else. DAMN IT, this manga always makes you want more...just like money.
Old 2009-08-04, 07:51   Link #984
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
But she said she was gonna wait for his confession and she didn't seem to mind that he danced with someone else. DAMN IT, this manga always makes you want more...just like money.
really? i never noticed haha
too busy reading other stuff
Old 2009-08-04, 10:19   Link #985
justavisitor

Read the translation finally

Spoiler for spoiler for 56:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 10:32   Link #986
H23

Lul for Haruto's inexperience and awkwardness. Hahah
Old 2009-08-04, 14:12   Link #987
typhonsentra

Spoiler:
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 14:35   Link #988
justavisitor

@typhonsentra

I am much more optimistic lol..mainly because of 3 reasons
Spoiler for reason:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 14:50   Link #989
Dark Mage

@typhonsentra, I agree with you, before this I sympathised with Haruto and didnt like it how people were dumping all the blame on Haruto but this is the first time I cant bring myself to feel sorry for him because its a situation Haruto created himself through his lack of feeling and callousness. Eba, I think, did the right thing this time.

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-08-04 at 15:25.
Old 2009-08-04, 14:56   Link #990
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

lol right now I'm thinking he would be better to cut ties with the 3 girls and hook up with Akari.....or dare say his sister

either way a storm is about to roll into town
Old 2009-08-04, 15:44   Link #991
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for :
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 15:59   Link #992
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for :
Things never go that smoothly!
Old 2009-08-04, 16:10   Link #993
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
Things never go that smoothly!
ye but i thought it has been already rocky enough...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 19:31   Link #994
ShootingStars

i hope things get hot and steamy with either kotone/akari
haruto is in the deep zone
Old 2009-08-04, 23:45   Link #995
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

wow just "read" ch 56 raws (watch only, i dont know japanese T-T), i have to say that haruto deserve a good punch in the nose (and a kick down there too ). For what i can see:
Spoiler:
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 23:55   Link #996
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post
wow just "read" ch 56 raws (watch only, i dont know japanese T-T), i have to say that haruto deserve a good punch in the nose (and a kick down there too ). For what i can see:
Spoiler:
i agree with this win post... he didnt say ANYTHING
Old 2009-08-06, 02:08   Link #997
DanielSong39

I still think it's Eba or bust for Haruto; all the other girls have some serious issues.

Believe it or not I think Akari would be the best choice after Eba. She at least has a functional relationship with Haruto, which is always a good start. Not counting on it, however.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-06, 07:19   Link #998
Dark Mage

Yeah have to agree with DanielSong39 on that Eba and Akari are the only sane girls but Akari is more likely to end up with Haruto's best friend.
Old 2009-08-06, 07:30   Link #999
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Yeah have to agree with DanielSong39 on that Eba and Akari are the only sane girls but Akari is more likely to end up with Haruto's best friend.
as long as Akari is not like Satsuki in ichigo 100% she has chance =)
Old 2009-08-06, 08:02   Link #1000
typhonsentra

Seems to me the hints push her more towards the glasses friend.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life