AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-03-25, 10:41   Link #10141
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
Pretty random chapter. Yuzuki's dropping MASSIVE hints about what she wants.
Ye, she obviously wants stew. Seriously, who would choose stew over curry? - dat Seo troll writing!!!
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-25, 10:47   Link #10142
cyberdemon

This kind of chapters makes it look like Seo could be finishing off the manga soon.
Old 2013-04-02, 01:01   Link #10143
Shadow5YA

HAHAHA

That was random as hell.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 01:16   Link #10144
Kirihara_R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
HAHAHA

That was random as hell.
the situation is really funny , when takashi called haruto through the phone he said that he finally did it with Kiyomi , haha I thought it was their first time but looks like takashi has "Done" to much
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 01:26   Link #10145
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Spoiler for 222 - 223:
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 01:37   Link #10146
backbone
Banned

Geh, there's still people reading this shit? I thought this manga gets bashed a lot in batoto & mangafox forum
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 01:40   Link #10147
Shadow5YA

You do not necessarily like everything you read.

Some people do it out of habit to see it to the end.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 01:44   Link #10148
cyberdemon

I'm surprised that it took so long for Takeshi to brag about it that they already know she is pregnant...
Old 2013-04-02, 01:49   Link #10149
MAX_COLA_POWER!

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING! There's a bun in the oven! One fresh order of stupid grump coming up!
Old 2013-04-02, 01:49   Link #10150
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I'm surprised that it took so long for Takeshi to brag about it that they already know she is pregnant...
You can tell the guy's confused...
Old 2013-04-02, 01:52   Link #10151
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I can't help but feel that this pregnancy thing was just an attempt to one up Haruto gone wrong^^;;
Old 2013-04-02, 01:58   Link #10152
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I hope it's a red herring its just too random, I just can't see Kiyomi and Takeshi.
Old 2013-04-02, 01:58   Link #10153
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I can't help but feel that this pregnancy thing was just an attempt to one up Haruto gone wrong^^;;
I find the "invitation" from neesan be more interesting... but no NTR actually.
Old 2013-04-02, 02:08   Link #10154
MAX_COLA_POWER!

For events like this, when you have to write report and people keep interupting you, install the Gordon Ramsey voice message. Now you can tell your annoying friends to fuck off like the fucking donkeys they are and get out.
Old 2013-04-02, 05:41   Link #10155
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I might be in the minority but I generally enjoyed seeing Yuzuki and Haruto together, its the only thing I find consistent perhaps drawn out too much with too much unneeded drama but generally good fun when they are together it tugs relatively well with my heartstrings.
Old 2013-04-02, 07:42   Link #10156
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I might be in the minority but I generally enjoyed seeing Yuzuki and Haruto together, its the only thing I find consistent perhaps drawn out too much with too much unneeded drama but generally good fun when they are together it tugs relatively well with my heartstrings.
No, you are not the only one. I enjoy this pace as well. It is real slice of life, all of us would be chronically depress if everyday a huge drama pops up which is how people want the story to go along as.

About the pregnant thing, Takashi just said he finally was able to do it with Kiyomi and she is pregnant. Isn't that a bit too fast, I am not going to jump the gun and say Kiyomi cheated or nothing. Though I feel like something is off with the timing, I think Takashi forgot to wear protection and did it inside, though it is a 100 percent risk, sometimes you make it through without creating a kid and sometimes you do. Now Takashi is overacting.

To all college or high school kids, always always wear protection. Don't take a risk, go to the local small store or local supermarket and buy 20 dollars worth of condoms beforehand and put it in the drawer when the time comes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 10:49   Link #10157
Key Board
Donut

ok, well played Seo

this is the most rage inducing chapter I have read in this series

10/10 would be trolled again
Old 2013-04-02, 11:07   Link #10158
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
inb4 False positive
Old 2013-04-02, 13:32   Link #10159
justavisitor

So Seo has to tell us twice that protection is important...geez it must be a serious problem in Japan XD

And once again, the most serious girl hooks up with the most goofy guy, and before you know it, the girl got pregnant and the future of the girl is ruined (I don't care about the guys in both cases)...if not ruined, at least it is an unexpected twist. So the moral of the story is, don't ever hook up with the goofy guy, ladies !!! (or be amazed with the incredible accuracy against all odds from your bf)

Actually, there is really nothing to discuss...this is shonen manga, so abortion is never an option, you either take the responsibility or dump the girl XD (That's never the option in shonen manga either, so what is the point of the discussion??)
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 13:56   Link #10160
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
So Seo has to tell us twice that protection is important...geez it must be a serious problem in Japan XD

And once again, the most serious girl hooks up with the most goofy guy, and before you know it, the girl got pregnant and the future of the girl is ruined (I don't care about the guys in both cases)...if not ruined, at least it is an unexpected twist. So the moral of the story is, don't ever hook up with the goofy guy, ladies !!! (or be amazed with the incredible accuracy against all odds from your bf)

Actually, there is really nothing to discuss...this is shonen manga, so abortion is never an option, you either take the responsibility or dump the girl XD (That's never the option in shonen manga either, so what is the point of the discussion??)
Really, I thought the birth rate in Japan is quite low compared to many countries? http://www.indexmundi.com/map/?v=25
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life