AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-10-11, 06:36   Link #1401
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
So he is only gonna work there for 5 days apparently. Wonder on which day the train wreck will begin.
The drama should pick up by the second day.
Old 2009-10-11, 06:56   Link #1402
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I just knew he would mention her in the text message, though I expected he would write something stupid like "There's this hottie at work giving me a hard time!" etc.
Old 2009-10-11, 08:33   Link #1403
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
It is not accident that she is in third year, but what is more rare is that Haruto had never seen her in school before. Anyway, I can see them getting close during the time they work together and developing feelings, and she graduating and leaving for guess where, TOKYO.
I didn't even think she'd go to the same school. I was thinking she would only be a temporary obstacle while they are at work.

If they do go to the same school, I wonder how Nanami will act if Shiho acts really friendly with Haruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
So he is only gonna work there for 5 days apparently. Wonder on which day the train wreck will begin.
I hope its the 2nd day like Shiroth said. Need some action here!
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 09:11   Link #1404
ShootingStars

Man the model girl is going to fall for him for sure... and Haruto should of said the hot girl instead of senpai in this text lol.

I got a thing for older girls... >_>
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 11:07   Link #1405
Noblesse

this is gonna end Haruto in a confliction choice between Eba and Shiho lol
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 11:36   Link #1406
ShootingStars

The model girl is like Yui but opposite personality.
Old 2009-10-11, 12:14   Link #1407
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
When Shiho said "Then Can You Stop asking these useless questions? It's annoying" Haruto should've said "One more question? How long have you been a bitch?" She would've left him alone after that.

I simply don't understand characters that don't have the balls to stand up for themselves, so hard to relate too.
Old 2009-10-11, 13:04   Link #1408
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
When Shiho said "Then Can You Stop asking these useless questions? It's annoying" Haruto should've said "One more question? How long have you been a bitch?" She would've left him alone after that.

I simply don't understand characters that don't have the balls to stand up for themselves, so hard to relate too.
Well.. he doesn't want to get fired. If you needed the job you would be nice and put up with it. Especially in his situation.
Old 2009-10-11, 14:09   Link #1409
ShootingStars

Quote:

It is very understandable for me.
Old 2009-10-11, 14:40   Link #1410
Dark Mage

You have to put up with alot of stuff at the work-place when you are green
Old 2009-10-11, 14:49   Link #1411
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Well.. he doesn't want to get fired. If you needed the job you would be nice and put up with it. Especially in his situation.
Yeah, he doesn't want to lose his job.

Actually, I don't think it's that harsh. In a restaurant, you don't really have the time to talk (when you have a lot of customers, and when you have to get ready before it opens). Same about being harsh about the presentation and the dishes. You need to please the customers, so you seek the best.

She doesn't have the time to go easy on him. You keep up, or you leave.

Anyway, nice chapter, I hope Haruto will stay faithful to Eba, though
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 15:54   Link #1412
Dark Mage

I have been rooting for Eba from the beginning but I want some drama as this is becoming very boring like Pastel and for once I want one of the girls in Seo Kuji's manga pose a threat to the main girl or atleast have somewhat of an equal possibility of getting the guy. Atleast in Suzuka, we had Honoka whho gave Suzuka a run for her money but KNIM, the girls have no fight in them, Nanami didnt even give Haruto and herself a chance to make their relationship work out and Kotone's was just a passing crush. I want Shiho to put up some real trouble and she is too hot to just dissappear from the manga. I hate Pastel and the way its so slow paced and the way its dragging on, and I dont want to see KNIM turned into that
Old 2009-10-11, 15:57   Link #1413
Cyz
"Show it to me"

What another woman in Haruto's life? She kinda looks like Yuzuki in some way but.....I guess not. Anyway, I admire Haruto's dedication of not giving up and it's a good thing that he didn't though. I guess she was testing him?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 16:00   Link #1414
Cinocard

Has japan no work law or something? 15 hour of straight work, no break, no time to eat for a part time job, no matter how I see it, is a serious problem.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 16:08   Link #1415
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I have been rooting for Eba from the beginning but I want some drama as this is becoming very boring like Pastel and for once I want one of the girls in Seo Kuji's manga pose a threat to the main girl or atleast have somewhat of an equal possibility of getting the guy. Atleast in Suzuka, we had Honoka whho gave Suzuka a run for her money but KNIM, the girls have no fight in them, Nanami didnt even give Haruto and herself a chance to make their relationship work out and Kotone's was just a passing crush. I want Shiho to put up some real trouble and she is too hot to just dissappear from the manga. I hate Pastel and the way its so slow paced and the way its dragging on, and I dont want to see KNIM turned into that
Yeah, Yuzuki hasn't had any real contender yet. But there hasn't been a proper time to have one. The deal with Nanami was before anything happened with Yuzuki and Kotone ended up being nothing. Now, let's get this thing rolling!

And I think Pastel will start to heat up soon. But even if it was a little slow, its still a good manga. I think the stage is being set right now, so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinocard View Post
Has japan no work law or something? 15 hour of straight work, no break, no time to eat for a part time job, no matter how I see it, is a serious problem.
Well, I guess it all depends on the job. I'm not familiar with child labor laws in Japan, but Haruto knew what he was getting himself into. Besides, he has to work long hours with the girl to get the drama going again.
Old 2009-10-11, 17:06   Link #1416
ShootingStars

Haruto decided to work overtime so that he would get the money he needed in 5 days
Old 2009-10-11, 17:07   Link #1417
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
A. She's not his Boss
B. She's just a coworker
C. Her attitude needs to be put in check, one part-timer has no authority over another, unless for whatever reason the owner is her lap dog and will fire him cause she wants him gone.

Anyway at the end, it would seem that she would prefer it that he would refuse some of orders and that'll he stand up for himself.
Old 2009-10-11, 17:42   Link #1418
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
A. She's not his Boss
B. She's just a coworker
C. Her attitude needs to be put in check, one part-timer has no authority over another, unless for whatever reason the owner is her lap dog and will fire him cause she wants him gone.

Anyway at the end, it would seem that she would prefer it that he would refuse some of orders and that'll he stand up for himself.
She may not be the boss, but she is in charge some what. It is weird how she has so much authority, I will admit, but I bet the employee turnover rate is high at the place, so yeah.

And she wants a man that will stand up to her. You tell her "no" and she'll say "yes"
Old 2009-10-11, 18:21   Link #1419
ShootingStars

I know Haruto was enjoying the S+M here.
Old 2009-10-11, 22:02   Link #1420
AKnightWhoSaysNi!
Bring me a shrubbery!

Quote:
A. She's not his Boss
B. She's just a coworker

Probably for the best to just let it go, especially if you need the job. Not nice to start fights on your first day. He's supposed to be doing this for a greater goal anyway, and if you only have to deal with it for 5 days its easier to ignore it!

I kinda wish this was all going somewhere though. Feels like its just wandering around aimlessly...

Quote:
And she wants a man that will stand up to her. You tell her "no" and she'll say "yes"
Good then! Eba doesn't have to worry! You look up "pansy" in the dictionary and you see Haruto's picture there.
AKnightWhoSaysNi! is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life