AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-10-24, 04:51   Link #1481
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

She's gone for now, only return i could see may be with Eba's brother being the person she lost in Tokyo (i thought the description was too much to be just coincidence but it's just a wild guess ).

Last edited by Waven; 2009-10-24 at 06:37.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 10:17   Link #1482
justavisitor

I agree with Waven that she is gone for now...hope she will be back but that depends on a lot of external factors (like the magazine all of a sudden wants Seo to end his manga )

And since from the translation that I read, Shiho said long distance relationship will be fine for a year (it's from the translation, so I am not sure it's 100% correct), I don't think any disaster will happen when Haruto goes to Tokyo...of course, as usual, this is just my assumption and we shall see
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 11:18   Link #1483
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
And since from the translation that I read, Shiho said long distance relationship will be fine for a year (it's from the translation, so I am not sure it's 100% correct), I don't think any disaster will happen when Haruto goes to Tokyo...of course, as usual, this is just my assumption and we shall see
It is not something like a rule. In her case, her relationship lasted one year and they lost touch.
It only takes one of them to forget to send a message and then the other being stubborn won't send one until the other do first and eventually they never contact each other. but, it seems the mangaka has this thing about one year time limit. It was a one year separation in Suzuka too.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 11:40   Link #1484
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Either way, I want something to happen when Haruto goes to Tokyo. It doesn't have to be a train wreck, we just need something here. And I think Rin will return and stir up trouble.

Oh snap! What if Shiho's guy is Yuzuki's older brother? Oh oh oh. Okay:

Shiho just happens to visit Tokyo for a trip or whatever at the same time as Haruto. They meet and hang out and Haruto learns more about Shiho's old boyfriend who, like Waven suggested, is Itsuki. So some drama happens with Shiho and Itsuki but the tick is Rin wouldn't like it in the least so she would plot to break Yuzuki up with Haruto so Shiho will go out with Haruto (she'll notice how Shiho acts around Haruto and infer she likes him), leaving her big brother all to herself!
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-24, 14:17   Link #1485
velvet nightmare

well that was pretty disappointing, barely anything happened

but you can already tell she'll come back in the future, way too many plot devices pointing to her return in some form or another
Old 2009-10-24, 19:02   Link #1486
H23

Bullshit, Shiho didn't deliver at all.

Old 2009-10-24, 19:36   Link #1487
ShootingStars

man i hate waiting for the author to make chaps
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 13:16   Link #1488
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for 66:
Old 2009-10-26, 19:42   Link #1489
mammothb
ここここのバカ犬!!!

Send a message via MSN to mammothb
Spoiler for :
Old 2009-10-27, 04:20   Link #1490
Dark Mage

An exciting chapter atlast. Finally things are getting hectic and Haruto seems to be doing the same mistake when he stood up Nanami on their date because he had to go to Tokyo with Eba and this time it seems like its Eba's turn to wait LoL. Haruto never learns but it was painful to see them just keep missing each other, especilaly when they were on the bus. Anyways, the expressions on Nanami's face in this chapter reminded me of the face expressions Suzuka used to have when she used to see Honoka and Yamato together after Yamato started going out with Honoka.
Old 2009-10-27, 07:01   Link #1491
typhonsentra

Spoiler:
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 07:13   Link #1492
mammothb
ここここのバカ犬!!!

Send a message via MSN to mammothb
Spoiler for :
Old 2009-10-27, 15:40   Link #1493
justavisitor

The only thing that's semi-important in this chapter is that (in my opinion of course)

Spoiler for spoiler:

Now, I thought I was reading Suzuka in this chapter, Nanami's expression is still as cute as ever XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-10-27, 17:24   Link #1494
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
The only thing that's semi-important in this chapter is that (in my opinion of course)

Spoiler for spoiler:

Now, I thought I was reading Suzuka in this chapter, Nanami's expression is still as cute as ever XD
Spoiler for :
Old 2009-10-27, 17:59   Link #1495
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for :
that is so funny. The guy doesn't learn. He suffers from No-fobia (the fear to say No).
Has Haruto ever refused to do something for a girl? He didn't even reject that girl that liked him
properly, he ran away after Eba.
Old 2009-10-27, 18:11   Link #1496
justavisitor

That's why Haruto has that many girls around him

And I don't know about others, but how can I refuse Nanami's request after I see her cute expression in the last page XD
Old 2009-10-27, 18:50   Link #1497
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for wut:

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Spoiler for wut:

Last edited by H23; 2009-10-27 at 21:10.
H23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 20:01   Link #1498
justavisitor

That's a great one, H23
Old 2009-10-27, 23:12   Link #1499
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by H23 View Post
Spoiler for wut:

Spoiler for wut:
Yup girls love to run after what they cant get but the only thing about Nanami that I dont like apart from her other stuff, is, when she had the chance she threw it away and didnt even TRY to give themselves a chance and make it work despite once rejecting Haruto,then asking for more time, and to finally, reject him in the end. Nanami's actions were exactly like when a housewife buys Grocery in a busy market place in Baghdad where they make hard-bargains and they argue over the pro-contra of the item being bought. FGS, Nanami was a wimp who was indecisive, backed out too easily, too posseisive, rarely smiled, gave Haruto the cold-shoulder, didnt try to understand him, rarely sat down with Haruto to have proper conversations with him, or confront him properly about his feelings for Eba. . Inshort Nanami lost out because she wasn't that much in love with Haruto and wasnt prepsared to fight over his heart. And now, once she has already made the decision after lots of weighing the good and bad like going out with a guy has to be though over thoroughly, Nanami 0once again shows her indecisive nature by messing with Haruto's feelings once more when he is having a good thing going with Eba because Nanami is stasrting to think that perhaps she really did like Haruto and shouldnt have given up on him. However, Nanami trying to come in between Eba and Haruto now is just cruel on her part because she failed to come in between them when it actually mattered but back then, Nanami simply wasnt determined enough.

But I am likng this drama for sure LoL
Old 2009-10-28, 19:36   Link #1500
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Yup girls love to run after what they cant get but the only thing about Nanami that I dont like apart from her other stuff, is, when she had the chance she threw it away and didnt even TRY to give themselves a chance and make it work despite once rejecting Haruto,then asking for more time, and to finally, reject him in the end. Nanami's actions were exactly like when a housewife buys Grocery in a busy market place in Baghdad where they make hard-bargains and they argue over the pro-contra of the item being bought. FGS, Nanami was a wimp who was indecisive, backed out too easily, too posseisive, rarely smiled, gave Haruto the cold-shoulder, didnt try to understand him, rarely sat down with Haruto to have proper conversations with him, or confront him properly about his feelings for Eba. . Inshort Nanami lost out because she wasn't that much in love with Haruto and wasnt prepsared to fight over his heart. And now, once she has already made the decision after lots of weighing the good and bad like going out with a guy has to be though over thoroughly, Nanami 0once again shows her indecisive nature by messing with Haruto's feelings once more when he is having a good thing going with Eba because Nanami is stasrting to think that perhaps she really did like Haruto and shouldnt have given up on him. However, Nanami trying to come in between Eba and Haruto now is just cruel on her part because she failed to come in between them when it actually mattered but back then, Nanami simply wasnt determined enough.

But I am likng this drama for sure LoL
Nope, Nanami is just a very perceptive girl. She saw the writing on the wall and she WAS NOT WRONG. She did the right thing. Haruto had already fallen in love with Eba, Eba attacked hard and strong and got the boy. It didn't help that Haruto did lie to Nanami about where he went when he broke up his date with Nanami and then abandoned her to go searching for other girl.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life