AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-12-22, 20:44   Link #1821
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
You guys have to remember, Rin only uses the smoke from a fire to blow in the direction she wants, i.e she doesnt create the fire. I mean, Rin never actually lies straight out, she only uses the truth to her own advantage or tastes, i.e she manipulates. So, I truly do think Eba has got a new guy, whether or not if the guy is her boyfriend is another question, or why Eba is hanging around with the guy should be the question. But one thing's for sure, its now clear that Eba hasnt been grounded or been restricted or pressured by her family, if she wanted she could still contact Haruto. And this for me atleast, makes Eba a "horrible person" based on present evidences and Eba's actions, because Haruto atleast deserved a clean break-off by Eba telling him that by meeting him and not hiding herself from him, very rude, if you ask me. But my opinions may change on further evidence or as the situation becomes clearer but for now, from what we've seen Eba doesnt come out in a good light. BTW, I loved Nanami in this chapter, she continues to impress me with her love and dedication to Haruto, loved the bicycle bit alot, although I am pretty sure Nanami is going to get rejected in the next chapter and get her heart-broken by the stupid Haruto. And lastly, I am still an Eba fan, but I like Nanami almost equally now, and although, I still havent thrown any rotten tomatoes at Eba, I am close to doing it unless she makes an appearence and stands up for herself and gives a proper explanation of her actions
As always, you put it all perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keri View Post
I'm of the opinion that we just had an incident of misinformation with Haruto (and Nanami), so now it's Eba's turn (with the mystery dude). Didn't she say she liked him practically on page one, or something? (It was really really early in the story.) And then she stuck around for so long - I doubt she'd just start dating some other guy without making it clear that she and Haruto are done, unless there's some crazy circumstances surrounding it. Which wouldn't be a surprise at all, the way this story has gone.
She didn't say that exactly...but there is plenty of evidence for the reader to think that:
Spoiler for Chapter 4:
And one of favorite scenes/panels:
Spoiler for Chapter 6:
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 21:25   Link #1822
typhonsentra

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

And KnIM is a big step up from Suzuka, you have to admit that.
No doubt but that's not much of a goal.
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 22:55   Link #1823
justavisitor

the story is getting interesting...but at the same time, I don't want to predict what would happen anymore, i would simply read the chapter

I only know that Haruto sister said Nanami was not suitable for him...(or something along the lines)...if Seo still remembers this "hint", then Haruto and Nanami will hook up and then problem will occur from Nanami later on...but judging that Nanami has gone an 180 personality change, I doubt Seo remember what he wrote before

someone plz mail Seo of his own manga so Seo would remember his "hint" from Haruto's sister
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-22, 23:08   Link #1824
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
the story is getting interesting...but at the same time, I don't want to predict what would happen anymore, i would simply read the chapter

I only know that Haruto sister said Nanami was not suitable for him...(or something along the lines)...if Seo still remembers this "hint", then Haruto and Nanami will hook up and then problem will occur from Nanami later on...but judging that Nanami has gone an 180 personality change, I doubt Seo remember what he wrote before

someone plz mail Seo of his own manga so Seo would remember his "hint" from Haruto's sister
But she didn't pull the 180 - she was always like that. Its just that now she acknowledges her feelings of love so she is acting on them.
Old 2009-12-22, 23:14   Link #1825
justavisitor

you are probably right...then I have no idea of the "warning" from haruto's sister--if Nanami is always like that, that means she is always a kind and lovely girl, then what's the purpose of the warning from Haruto's sister then??
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2009-12-22, 23:27   Link #1826
cyberdemon

Quote:
you are probably right...then I have no idea of the "warning" from haruto's sister--if Nanami is always like that, that means she is always a kind and lovely girl, then what's the purpose of the warning from Haruto's sister then??
maybe Nanami is sick and could die. Haruto's sister knew about it. Maybe Nanami got treatment in Tokyo which is why Eba might've accidentally come across it the same as Haruto's sister. After that she distanced herself from Haruto. She found herself another boyfriend and let Rin mention it to them to really make him move on with what she hoped would be Nanami.

Maybe later Haruto would come across the truth when he finally sees Eba again and things really become complicated as he could be going out with Nanami by then but finds that his feelings for Eba are stronger than he thought now knowing that it was all a lie and that she did it all for his and Nanami's sakes.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2009-12-22 at 23:38.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 00:00   Link #1827
Noblesse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
You guys have to remember, Rin only uses the smoke from a fire to blow in the direction she wants, i.e she doesnt create the fire. I mean, Rin never actually lies straight out, she only uses the truth to her own advantage or tastes, i.e she manipulates. So, I truly do think Eba has got a new guy, whether or not if the guy is her boyfriend is another question, or why Eba is hanging around with the guy should be the question.

But one thing's for sure, its now clear that Eba hasnt been grounded or been restricted or pressured by her family, if she wanted she could still contact Haruto. And this for me atleast, makes Eba a "horrible person" based on present evidences and Eba's actions, because Haruto atleast deserved a clean break-off by Eba telling him that by meeting him and not hiding herself from him, very rude, if you ask me. But my opinions may change on further evidence or as the situation becomes clearer but for now, from what we've seen Eba doesnt come out in a good light.

BTW, I loved Nanami in this chapter, she continues to impress me with her love and dedication to Haruto, loved the bicycle bit alot, although I am pretty sure Nanami is going to get rejected in the next chapter and get her heart-broken by the stupid Haruto. And lastly, I am still an Eba fan, but I like Nanami almost equally now, and although, I still havent thrown any rotten tomatoes at Eba, I am close to doing it unless she makes an appearence and stands up for herself and gives a proper explanation of her actions
i agree there should be a reason why she did but i think Rin has it in for Haruto maybe it was the punch that haruto gave to Itsuki?
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 00:06   Link #1828
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblesse View Post
i agree there should be a reason why she did but i think Rin has it in for Haruto maybe it was the punch that haruto gave to Itsuki?
that is another option, that girl is really vindictive. We haven't seen Eba since she last saw Haruto. Everything has pretty much come from her mouth.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 00:21   Link #1829
mammothb
ここここのバカ犬!!!

Send a message via MSN to mammothb
that's possible, from the last time when haruto sent rin back to tokyo, rin was teasing haruto abit. but i hope this is not that, although it would be lots of drama when eba returns from tokyo to find haruto hooked up with nanami.

BTW, TOTALLY LOVED NANAMI RIDING ON THE BIKE. she really is trying her best to replace eba in haruto's heart. i would take the last line "look at me once more" as a confession, as it means that she wants haruto to confess to her once more(k, maybe just fall in love with her once more) and this time she will accept it unlike last time.

pity haruto though, caught up in all these
Old 2009-12-23, 00:44   Link #1830
Johnny
Working the bags...

I don't buy want Rin's said and there's more going on then meets the eye. Whatever it is it's going to be pretty damn good when everything blows up...

I think it would be hilarious if Haruto went OOC and answered Nanami's "look at me once more", with "I did and I feel nothing."

Another factor that if they do hook-up for now it won't work. Nanami is the rebound girlfriend...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 00:48   Link #1831
VHC

What da hell, Rin is such a crazy bitch, always messing with other people's affairs. I do not believe Eba has fallen for another guy. After all she has been longing for Naruto for like 10 years, and her love was finally reciprocated, it'd be plain illogical if her heart changed THIS quick! The only explanation that is reasonable imo is that she's trying to distance herself from Naruto because she's having a rare disease (cancer, etc.) that would make the relationship between her and him impractical for both.

Big boos to Naruto if he gave up on Eba right now without even talking directly to her.

Arghhh, can't wait to read the next chapter.
VHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 01:31   Link #1832
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VHC View Post
What da hell, Rin is such a crazy bitch, always messing with other people's affairs. I do not believe Eba has fallen for another guy. After all she has been longing for Naruto for like 10 years, and her love was finally reciprocated, it'd be plain illogical if her heart changed THIS quick! The only explanation that is reasonable imo is that she's trying to distance herself from Naruto because she's having a rare disease (cancer, etc.) that would make the relationship between her and him impractical for both.

Big boos to Naruto if he gave up on Eba right now without even talking directly to her.

Old 2009-12-23, 07:18   Link #1833
Myname

Quote:

Big boos to Naruto if he gave up on Sasuke right now without even talking directly to her.

Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 09:44   Link #1834
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
yandere anyone? Haruto should watch out for hidden knives and stuff

BTW, anyone knows what season of the year it is in the manga? Spring? If so all we have to do is wait for the summer festival, Eba should appear there at the latest and I somehow predict this to be one of the mayor turning points again as it has been throughout the whole story. The lake is where the story will always return to , Seo has constructed a fine Locus amoenus here.

Last edited by Waven; 2009-12-23 at 09:56.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 10:07   Link #1835
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

*Ignores the unnecessary Naruto images.*

Quote:
Maybe she just liked Yuzuki more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
that's possible, from the last time when haruto sent rin back to tokyo, rin was teasing haruto abit. but i hope this is not that, although it would be lots of drama when eba returns from tokyo to find haruto hooked up with nanami.

BTW, TOTALLY LOVED NANAMI RIDING ON THE BIKE. she really is trying her best to replace eba in haruto's heart. i would take the last line "look at me once more" as a confession, as it means that she wants haruto to confess to her once more(k, maybe just fall in love with her once more) and this time she will accept it unlike last time.

pity haruto though, caught up in all these
Nanami should have pulled Haruto down to her, as she is sitting on the bike, and kissed him. That really would have redefined the seat on the back of his bike.

Quote:

I really hope its not some disease or illness. It doesn't make sense and I don't think it'd work. Plus that kind of drama is pretty lame in my opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post

BTW, anyone knows what season of the year it is in the manga? Spring? If so all we have to do is wait for the summer festival, Eba should appear there at the latest and I somehow predict this to be one of the mayor turning points again as it has been throughout the whole story. The lake is where the story will always return to , Seo has constructed a fine Locus amoenus here.
Yandere...haha. Seo could probably draw a good yandere too.

Season? Hmmm...I would have to say spring. They just started their 2nd year. Yuzuki transferred at the end and all. I just hope she doesn't come back with some guy on her arm. That would be pure dick.
Old 2009-12-23, 10:45   Link #1836
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post

yandere is one of the good possibilities ...Maybe Haruto's sister saw young Nanami swing knife when someone else took the toys away from young Nanami

I also think it's spring right now in the manga, and I am looking forward to the chaotic summer festival
Old 2009-12-23, 11:23   Link #1837
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
I bet if Haruto gives in to Nanami for even a day, and decides that he still wants Eba, he'll be in for some crazy country murders

wouldn't it be funny if the series turns into a murder mystery
Old 2009-12-23, 11:28   Link #1838
waterdog

Question

excuse me, im a guy come from nowhere which means im nobody but i just want to ask; will it keep continuing? i mean the 'kimi no iru machi' story. i just love it. dang
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 11:58   Link #1839
Lostdreams

This manga is so sad. Makes me want to cry.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 12:04   Link #1840
ZeKeR
somewhere in the armory

if this was green-lit to be an anime series.... i would totally twitch....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life