AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-12-23, 12:30   Link #1841
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
yandere is one of the good possibilities ...Maybe Haruto's sister saw young Nanami swing knife when someone else took the toys away from young Nanami

I also think it's spring right now in the manga, and I am looking forward to the chaotic summer festival
Maybe Haruto should read his picture diary again, he may have put something in there.

And now that I am thinking about it...summer is going to be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I bet if Haruto gives in to Nanami for even a day, and decides that he still wants Eba, he'll be in for some crazy country murders

wouldn't it be funny if the series turns into a murder mystery
I really hope he doesn't though. For once, the protagonist should put his whole heart into it and be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
This manga is so sad. Makes me want to cry.
How so? Or are you being funny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
if this was green-lit to be an anime series.... i would totally twitch....
In due time. I want them to wait though so we get a nice long run with it. They could do it now if they wanted and have Yuzuki say yes and decide not to move to conclude it, but that wouldn't be as fun.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 15:04   Link #1842
justavisitor
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
@waterdog
This manga is still ongoing...of course no one knows when the author will decide to end it, but so far, things are going well XD

@DragoZERO
so all the clues are in the picture diary..who knows, maybe the young haruto took the toys away from young Nanami, young Nanami swing the bat and managed to hit Haruto's head...that's why Haruto has a short term memory loss and cannot recognize Eba (and it also explains why Haruto is so dense in everything...his brain is not functioning properly)XD
__________________
Come and join Ranka Lee Fanclub !!! Join our club and you will see
1)Ranka pics 2)Ranka/Alto pic 3)Relatively Sane discussion about Ranka 4)amv for Ranka
To all old and new Sheryl fans:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 17:16   Link #1843
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere not near you.
Send a message via MSN to Vampire
What Rin is saying has to be a lie, there's no way Eba would be that faithless and Haruto should notice this by now. But damn, I thought it wouldn't happen but well done Nanami, I thought you would never do it but well done.
__________________
Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 19:06   Link #1844
Lostdreams
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Maybe Haruto should read his picture diary again, he may have put something in there.

And now that I am thinking about it...summer is going to be awesome.

I really hope he doesn't though. For once, the protagonist should put his whole heart into it and be true.

How so? Or are you being funny?

In due time. I want them to wait though so we get a nice long run with it. They could do it now if they wanted and have Yuzuki say yes and decide not to move to conclude it, but that wouldn't be as fun.
How am I being funny? This series isn't sad for you?
I find it sad that Eba just abandoned Haruto and then got a new boyfriend. Eba's a AHEM! Hope she doesn't come running back to Haruto after he hooks up with his old lover.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 19:14   Link #1845
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
How am I being funny? This series isn't sad for you?
I find it sad that Eba just abandoned Haruto and then got a new boyfriend. Eba's a AHEM! Hope she doesn't come running back to Haruto after he hooks up with his old lover.
So says Rin with no proof but her word. Which she's been out to screw up Haruto from day one. Unless I see actual proof, it's all hearsay to me...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 19:15   Link #1846
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
So says Rin with no proof but her word. Which she's been out to screw up Haruto from day one. Unless I see actual proof, it's all hearsay to me...
True enough. She has a history of messing other people's lives after all.
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 20:32   Link #1847
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostdreams View Post
How am I being funny? This series isn't sad for you?
I find it sad that Eba just abandoned Haruto and then got a new boyfriend. Eba's a AHEM! Hope she doesn't come running back to Haruto after he hooks up with his old lover.
Its just a mix up. I was't sure how you were using the word "sad" since no one died or anything like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
So says Rin with no proof but her word. Which she's been out to screw up Haruto from day one. Unless I see actual proof, it's all hearsay to me...
Just cite Bangai-Hen. That tells us a lot about Rin and I think its no coincidence that its about Rin and that it came out before this.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 20:46   Link #1848
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

Just cite Bangai-Hen. That tells us a lot about Rin and I think its no coincidence that its about Rin and that it came out before this.
Which in other words mean????
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 20:49   Link #1849
waterdog
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
anyway i just want that yuzuki and haruto will be dating again in the end.
there will always be a reason why yuzuki do things. (e.g like why she is moving away to senpai)

i love them.
seo kouji is such a great author, what an insane complicated story ive ever read.
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 21:08   Link #1850
Dark Mage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
anyway i just want that yuzuki and haruto will be dating again in the end.
there will always be a reason why yuzuki do things. (e.g like why she is moving away to senpai)

i love them.
seo kouji is such a great author, what an insane complicated story ive ever read.

Well it better be a darn good reason this time because she so far just comes across as a horrible person even if she doesnt have a boyfriend, the way she cut off all contacts and didnt even break-it off cleanly with Haruto is enough to make her a horrible person. The reason for her doing all these better not be something as simple, stupid and trivial like Haruto holding her handscaused her t get alll buddy-buddy with the senpai
__________________
Signature stolen by a horde of carnivorous bunnies. It is an unscientifically proven fact that they are attracted to signatures which break the signature rules.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 21:31   Link #1851
waterdog
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
wtv, just cant wait for the next chapter. c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 22:31   Link #1852
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Which in other words mean????
It means that it may have been meant to shine some more light on Rin's character. I am probably looking too much into though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Well it better be a darn good reason this time because she so far just comes across as a horrible person even if she doesnt have a boyfriend, the way she cut off all contacts and didnt even break-it off cleanly with Haruto is enough to make her a horrible person. The reason for her doing all these better not be something as simple, stupid and trivial like Haruto holding her handscaused her t get alll buddy-buddy with the senpai
Now...now...it just makes her mean and rude, not horrible like you say. Horrible would be her sleeping with Nanami's older brother while going out with Haruto.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 22:34   Link #1853
mammothb
ここここのバカ犬!!!
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to mammothb
ha..., this can't be one of those "let me introduce your fiance to you, his grandfather/father/any relative saved me back in the past so i have bethrothed you to him as a thanks" thing............... can it?
__________________
mammothb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 21:13   Link #1854
Myname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Is this manga monthly or bi-weekly?
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 21:24   Link #1855
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Weekly, unless I'm mistaken he usually takes a week break every other third chapter...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-24, 21:39   Link #1856
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
ha..., this can't be one of those "let me introduce your fiance to you, his grandfather/father/any relative saved me back in the past so i have bethrothed you to him as a thanks" thing............... can it?
naaah would fit neither KimiMachi nor Seo...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 07:55   Link #1857
Arturro
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cracow
Age: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammothb View Post
ha..., this can't be one of those "let me introduce your fiance to you, his grandfather/father/any relative saved me back in the past so i have bethrothed you to him as a thanks" thing............... can it?
Eba run away from home once. She would run away again.
By run away I mean she left home and go to countryside.
__________________
I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-27, 16:29   Link #1858
Emotional
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Isnt it too horrible when Eba did this kind of thing to Haruto, he didnt do anything wrong and hope to meet her, and continue their relationship, and also after the last meeting they were so happy, but she all she did was not answer his phone, and lose contact, and not even want to meet him when he come to her house, and after all she was dating another guy. In my opinion if this really true, then i really sad for haruto, he was always believe in her, and believe that their relationship should be fine, but for eba even when she want to break up with him, she isnt face him to say break up, but just lose contact and then 3 weeks after her sister told haroto's friend that she got a new boyfriend that why she dumb him, that just F up.
Emotional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 07:56   Link #1859
waterdog
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
i guess eba has a strong reason to do that. it should be, it has to be, i want it to be. AAAA
waterdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-28, 09:39   Link #1860
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Roanapur
Age: 22
Ch.74

Spoiler:
__________________
Zwei is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, netorare, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, shounen, slice of life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.