AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Old 2009-11-07, 22:40   Link #241
Johnny
Working the bags...

I think three volumes so far...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-09, 08:32   Link #242
Nemesis

I'm enjoying this manga so far, im on chpt 3
Old 2009-11-11, 07:46   Link #243
Nemesis

Hmm im on chpt 5 now and its giving me a good impression.
Old 2009-11-11, 07:50   Link #244
Lummie

^ lol 31 chapters left
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 07:47   Link #245
Nemesis

i'm at chapter 10 now, its getting good.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 08:03   Link #246
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
i'm at chapter 10 now, its getting good.
Sadly soon it will end >__< since no one is translateing it anymore.... and there are no new raws/volumes out so far..... we are stuck at ch36raw..... and there still was whole volume10.... and currently in november vol11 has come out....

yet noone scans it anymore >__< even chinese people dont have those raws T__T and ch35-36 with Nuzume was really good !! sadly we dont know how it will end becouse we lack chapter releases T_________T

so better read those 24chapters VERRRYYY slowly so you can enjoy it for longer since there is no new releases after ch24 (in english offcourse)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 20:15   Link #247
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Sadly soon it will end >__< since no one is translateing it anymore.... and there are no new raws/volumes out so far..... we are stuck at ch36raw..... and there still was whole volume10.... and currently in november vol11 has come out....

yet noone scans it anymore >__< even chinese people dont have those raws T__T and ch35-36 with Nuzume was really good !! sadly we dont know how it will end becouse we lack chapter releases T_________T

so better read those 24chapters VERRRYYY slowly so you can enjoy it for longer since there is no new releases after ch24 (in english offcourse)
damm i was hoping that tokyopop have released after chapter 24 in english.
any idea on when an english version after ch24 will be out.
Old 2009-11-16, 02:44   Link #248
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Coast View Post
damm i was hoping that tokyopop have released after chapter 24 in english.
any idea on when an english version after ch24 will be out.
I think hmmmm "never".... becouse the main reason on why people are not translateing it is becouse its "licensed" so they dont want to risk any law complications and all.... usually translators avoide licensed series...

so yeah you will have to wait a LOOONNG time before any english company will release volumes to the world..... dont know but they have maybe released 2-3volumes so far out of current 11
Old 2009-11-16, 03:49   Link #249
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
I think hmmmm "never".... becouse the main reason on why people are not translateing it is becouse its "licensed" so they dont want to risk any law complications and all.... usually translators avoide licensed series...

so yeah you will have to wait a LOOONNG time before any english company will release volumes to the world..... dont know but they have maybe released 2-3volumes so far out of current 11
i know thats why people have stopped scanlating it but ive tried looking everywhere to find out when Tokyopop are going to relese more liscenced volumes but cant find anything.

man i hate tokyopop and how slow they are. and also how they just buy up liscences and never do anyting with them.
Old 2009-11-24, 20:01   Link #250
Lummie

Volume 11

From what i could gather about this volume is the following:
  • A Girl (named Arco but not so sure since i'm not good with kanji names) appears and she proclaims herself as Yoichi's official wife
  • Yoichi gets in trouble with the father of the girl and a war between both starts
  • The father of the new girl is a strong opponent as it turnes out that he's the head of the Raven Black dojo. He demands a battle from Yoichi... Dojo style!

Well this is so far all i could get. Aaah this whole vete with the father sounds so awsome I want to see the faces of the other girls
Old 2009-11-24, 20:43   Link #251
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

All we need now is vol 10 whereabouts. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-25, 09:46   Link #252
Freeter
back in style

Is Angela in the volume at all? That pic looks pretty scrumptious
Freeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 22:13   Link #253
Azuma234
Red-Haired Snow White Fan

Quote:

Hmm I would love to see Yoichi vs Ibuki's dad fight ^^ haha it would be funny if yoichi won so easyly like with his own dad ;] and male vs male is more for yoichi (since fighting with woman's brings out his greatest weakness=boobs [well all men have that weakness but yoichi is more affected since he saw that not much in his whole life in mountains XD so he is less immune for that XD ] to get exposed while fighting)
Yoichi Vs. Ibuki's Father? that I want to see but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Volume 11
[*]Yoichi gets in trouble with the father of the girl and a war between both starts[/LIST]
  • The father of the new girl is a strong opponent as it turnes out that he's the head of the Raven Black dojo. He demands a battle from Yoichi... Dojo style!
I'm confused. Who's father is the one Yoichi will be up against?
Old 2009-12-24, 04:35   Link #254
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma234 View Post
Yoichi Vs. Ibuki's Father? that I want to see but...

I'm confused. Who's father is the one Yoichi will be up against?
read more closely.... what I said was "I would love to see Ibukis dad vs Yoichi" and not that this fight in reality happened...

anyway like Lummie said.... vol11 has something about "new girl" appearing and proclaim herself as Yoichis wife.... and Yoichi mostly doesnt know what is going on and this leads to a fioght with that "new girls father" fight

and it seems that that girls father is from some Black Reaven head dojo master.... but personaly I have no damn idea what that reaven dojo is..... becouse the last chapter I saw was c36 from vol9

and now currently its vol10 and vol11 released so like 8chapters missed (with dec its 9 chapters).... no one has raws even chinese people >__< currently it sucks...

but I see something intersting that.... vol9 was kinda starting the "who will Yoichis wife be".... it started with Nuzumes apperance... but no idea how it ended with her duo "lack of raws"... so what happened with Yoichi-Ibuki relantionship after that.... no clue.... so with another new girl is even more confuseing since its hard to tell how that girl even looks..... (I guess she might be on the right side on one of the pictures that Lummie posted..... since I cant remember her beign in manga so far)

so yeah it sucks that awsome manga and no one is scaning it T____T (but I wonder what will happen if yoichi defeats that "girls father"xD will he get the dojo [he should since that are the ruels].... and if he loses he will have to marry his daughter..... anyway it would suck anyway since all ways leads for yoichi to stick to the reqaven dojo family XD)

man cant some good person make a good deed and scan them and relase as christmas present for us :P
Old 2009-12-24, 08:54   Link #255
Lummie

It kinda annoys me that the manga finally reaches a important point in the story: Who will marry the next head of the Karasuma family? And there are no raws T_T

Nuzume is straightforward and she doesn't seem like one you can push away easily.
The new girl already claims Yoichi as her husband.
Ibuki doesn't want to lose Yoichi the same way as her parents and at she same time she loves him.
Ayame doesn't want to lose to her sister and also harbors feelings for him.
Angela also likes Yoichi romantically.
Buchou from the theater club is no different lol.

The new arc might push them to another level and make them aware that Yoichi won't stay free forever. I want to see that development but... if only tokyopop would hurry and release them sigh.
Old 2009-12-24, 09:10   Link #256
zibi88

yes but...

....no one gives a crap to scan raws of those volumes.... which is very sad... they scan worthelss mangas yet this awsome and funny one is putted aside...

well if I had a visa card maybe I would order a japanese version of volumes... yet there is a problem which is the price of the books would be nothing compareing to the shippiong price (transport from japan to my country....) it would cost 2 or maybe 3x as the price of two volums >__<
Old 2009-12-25, 03:22   Link #257
Xion Valkyrie

OOo, new chapter out. I'm surprised at how ecchi it turned out to be lol. Low cut bloomers <3
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-25, 05:38   Link #258
Azuma234

Quote:
read more closely.... what I said was "I would love to see Ibukis dad vs Yoichi" and not that this fight in reality happened...
Sorry bout that...I didn't notice..
Quote:
and it seems that that girls father is from some Black Reaven head dojo master.... but personaly I have no damn idea what that reaven dojo is..... becouse the last chapter I saw was c36 from vol9
I think that the assassin hired by that ukyou guy named jinjiro is from raven dojo?
the one who can slash/slice through darkness (But got 1 hit KO'ed by ayame )
Old 2009-12-25, 06:46   Link #259
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma234 View Post

I think that the assassin hired by that ukyou guy named jinjiro is from raven dojo?
the one who can slash/slice through darkness (But got 1 hit KO'ed by ayame )
no that guy that misunderstood the whole situation with Ibuki (he imaginated himself that ibuki is his bride...) hmmm his name was Ukyou or something like that was from Saginomiya clan... and here is something different... black reven dojo.... it kinda points my head into the dirrection from Nuzume appeared (sadly without c37+ cant tell if she gave up on yoichi... or she went back... where others learned that she failed so new space appeared that another girl jumped in [like if somone defeated nuzume than that person must be very strong... so a good marriage candidate ^^] )

we can only speculate >__< since without raws we can only look in free space and guess what is going on....(well thre is a way to order v10 & 11 but it would cost 18$ +20$ for shipping !! so we would pay more for the whole shipping than the volumes XD.... so mostly I would wait for vol12 to appear since from vol11 already 2chapers passed... and on each vol its like 4chapters... so mostly vol12 will appear in march)

ahhh anyway I wonder if Ibuki moved towards Yoichis engagments... like she started to notice that he becomes more and more wanted by other girls and clans....so maybe soon each day a new girl appears xD so the presure on Ibuki would increase...her own feelings and the whole feeling that Yoichi one of these days will be taken away by some girl... so maybe soon she will want to be closer to him and snatch away him for herself and ikaruga dojo ^^

it would be interesting if one of these days Ibukis parents returns to the dojo with an annoucment that Ibuki should marry Karasuma Yoichi (clan like others trying to get yoichi to their own xD.... like ibukis father heared from others the info how strong fighter is karasuma yoichi... so he decided to have ibuki marry him so both karasuma clan and ikaruga clan could be united [since they are at good terms from long time] ) personaly I wonder how ibuki would react to this information ^^ like her own father asks her to marry yoichi (which she likes herslef XD)

ehhhhh but with no raws I guess we will never learn about it >__<
Old 2009-12-25, 20:42   Link #260
Azuma234

Quote:
no that guy that misunderstood the whole situation with Ibuki (he imaginated himself that ibuki is his bride...) hmmm his name was Ukyou or something like that was from Saginomiya clan...
no, I said its the assassin hired by him at the anime series 'Jinjiro' at ep6 (the one who got lost.)

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, shounen