AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-02-07, 17:05   Link #281
zibi88

well it would be interesting if yoichi one day sudenlly disappeared without any trace or he left a letter that he had to leave back to the mountains... so he is sorry that he couldnt say goodbye properly becouse it would be to hard on him...

simply now ikaruga family is all happy becouse yoichi is there and they think that now he will be always with them... and so if he disappeared like that what would be the reaction of the sisters...

I would like to see... simply the matter will they notice how empty and quiet the place had become without him around.... Ibuki training alone again (no one so pasionate on martial arts like her around)...chihaya and ayame without anyone to fool with around.... kagome would lose her onichan...

girls liveing in home alone again, going to school alone,training alone, eating alone... how long would they last without him around.... heh maybe than ibuki would see how empty her life is without him... the same other sisters would force ibuki to get yoichi back...maybe even as a boyfriend since its better to have him in family than not have him ^^

it would be fun if other girls that have crush on yoichi after hearing that yoichi is free and went back into mountains would simply rushed there xD first come first get :P

so a final clash between girls would happen on who is best suited to be his girl/wife XD (offcouse angie would be in those fights XD)

so yeah it needs to be done that one of those days yoichi gets an message that he has to return back... the same it would be resolved which girls feelings are strong enought to go after him (heh I can see that ibuki is all depressed and down all days... which is noticed by wa-san who would finally undestand that she loves yoichi and that he has no chance with her once for all.... so he would give her a push along with the sisters so she would go after him)

time will show how it will play off... but yoichi must disappear for some time so all girls would see their own feelings once for all... no more "I cant have feelings becouse im his teacher [he was left into my care by uncle karasuma]... so as a teacher I cant allow myself to have such feelings for him" (reffering to ibuki and her past chapters throughts)...

so if yoichi leaves Ikaruga dojo... she would not be his teacher anymore... so she is free to do as she pleases XD

but it would be interesting if yoichi kinda in secret was searching for ibukis parents location and brought them back.... so as they return home... he quietly returns back to mountains (so place exchange between Yoichi and Ibukis parents).... so Ibuki would get her father back... but would lose yoichi... this could have show her true feelings and what's important to her... (hehe it would be a killer if the father turned out to be a pervert... like he wants to bath with ibuki like in past XD well she is now all BIG... so she would see that yoichi compared to her dad now was so less pervered xD [an angel compared to father])

ahahah but most funny thing would be that at the end if it turned out that Ibukis parents along with Yoichis parents planned them to get married together... from very long time as they were kids XD (both trained in swordmanship so they will bring new generation of the kamikze style ^^).... so all the worries would be for nothing since sooner or later they would be married to each other XD as they parents were completly OK with that and would even force them to do it xD

hmm as the story goes now its just tooo perfect... all days are happy and fun without worries... so yoichis disapperance would more the "feeling" development further ^^ who thinks of yoichi more and who is ready to do the immposible for him ^^
zibi88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 15:22   Link #282
Lummie

@Zibi88, i agree with everything what you wrote above but i wonder if you noticed that the author dropped a little hint about this:

When they went shopping and Yoichi went first with Ibuki, you saw clearly how satisfied was and the scene suddenly changed when he left her to search for a present. The same goes with Ayami and Chihaya, they all appear to be glad when he's around and then the author draws a empty background with them alone in the panel when Yoichi leaves. To me it seemed like the author is trying to hint something...

Dunno what you think about it but i think that Yoichi leaving the household will come sooner then expected.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-12, 16:25   Link #283
zibi88

you can notice another thing... well when kagome was all happy and runned to hug her sisters.... we see that yoichi was standing behind.... like pointing that he doesnt belong to the family....

ealier we noticed him disappearing from all sisters sides... and at the end he is kinda excluded from that group hug (between sisters...).... hmmm Kagome didnt aven thanked Yoichi for what he did....

so yeah there is a possibility that soon something will happen and yoichi will disappear from the Ikaruga dojo/house....without giving a hint where he went...well maybe he went back home... or something happened that he had to disappear for few days...

but still this would be enought to create panic in those sisters... kinda it would be used to build their development... like showing how close yoichi had become to their family as he showed up... and how they feel when he suddenly vanished.... like they say "nothing is granted forever" they think of yoichi kinda like member of family that was with them for like forever.... they got used to him and treat him like daily rutine.... but him disappearing would be a huge shock in their life

something will be missing...nothing will be the same anymore... we could have noticed in this latest chapter how the girls were worried about "where yoichi went"... and he vanished like for 1hour or so and they are alrady all worried (we can remmber c35/36... when nuzume appeared and said that she will take yoichi with her... we saw what shock ibuki was in... so what if yoichi one of those days really vanishes without trace of what happened or where did he go)

well the author could make yoichi leave for longer time... so the devastated sisters would be not able to sit around...and simply wouldnt be able to focus on other things but to think of the time yoichi was in the family... what has changed in the family since he appeard there.... which would eventually lead for the sisters to start a search for Yoichis werebounds ^^ (maybe people would notice the sadness in Ibuki and that no one would be able to cheer her up...so both Wa-san and that fan-useing guy who misunderstood his relantionship with ibuki (cant remember his name.. annoying and selfish guy.... would finally notice that they have no chance and would eventually join the search for yoichi since its sadenss Ibuki and they dont want to see her sad...)

or we could use a few days disapperance of yoichi... in order to seed awarness in all sisters... like I said above... about their feelings for yoichi... the time they spend together... and how yoichi infulanced their lifes and peoples around...after yoichi appeard the ikaruga family kinda started to feel more like a family again... ayame is more open and close to ibuki for example... so they would finaly see what he brought into the family... and what happens when he leaves ^^ so maybe Ibuki would finaly would start to take action in her own hands on becomeing yoichis girlfriend so he would stay in her family forever (since Ibuki is confused about her feelings... she thinks that she cant take actions becosue yoichis dad asked to look after yoichi so she is more like master-student relantionship... but disapperance of yoichi might break that view and finaly start the girl-boy view.... like yoichi might be taken away by other girl and so her family will feel again empty and sad)

anyway after they gain some self awarness of the situation...and they finally see the lack of yoichi in their house.... yoichi might appear again (come back from the trip)... after some beat-up.... they all might ask not to go anywhere again... or at least leave a message ^^.... well that beat-up would be a stress-release... but the same the awarness seed would be planted ^^ the sisters could look on yoichi from differnet point of view... so they could have been scared of him disapperaing again (thx to other girl for example... or by return to mountains mesage from his dad) but this time for good.... so the mission on how to grab and hold yoichi in the family would start :P

so yeah Yoichis disapperance important here...becouse it will develop all sisters feelings once for all ^^

- long time (week or forever till someone brings him back to the ikaruga dojo [like he got pissed becouse of something and went back to the mountains...so girls eventually feel the lack of him and how empty their lifes are without him around... so they decide to go after him... ikaruga sisters vs mountain woods !!... kinda they would witness what kind of life yoichi was growin up in... and how lonely he had to feel to be all alone for 17years [so they would treat him more nicely with bigger understanding]

- short time (few days) puts the awarness of their life before yoichi appeared and their lifes after he appeared... they could see what and who changed... how theiur family becomed more happy and united than before... ect ect (like things already mentioned)... at the end they would grow more scared of yoichi disappering for good (or loseing him to some other girl...so they wont get yoichi this good and strong guy to their own family)..

but well exchangeing of ikarugas parents and yoichis places would be nice to see too.... we would notice who Ibuki tresures now more... her father... or yoichi... who will now stick in her head more.... yoichi is close to her so she misses her dad... if yoichi disappers along with her dad she is in shock (or trauma)... so what if ibukis dad finally gets back but yoichi disappears.... would she be happy becoue her precious father is back....... or would she notice that yoichi becomed kinda more important to her (notice that she loves him)

guhhh im going too deep in the psychological parts ^^ but some development is now needed... be it another new girls-tsunami aprocheing yoichi... or be it yoichi suddnely disapperas without trace and make everyone suffer and place them in fear.... make ibukis parents appearing.... or make yoichi lose memories :P so we would see which girl is the most manipulative (the one that would use yoichis blank memories for their own purpouse... like "I'm your girlfriend and we are deeply in love ])...

well christmas chapter was nice but hmmm well it was kinda late XD like 2months... so I expect some new development soon ^^
Old 2010-02-14, 22:01   Link #284
Full Metal Coast
-Gantzer-

Location: Perth, Western Australia - Down Where The City Meets The Sea
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
@Zibi88, i agree with everything what you wrote above but i wonder if you noticed that the author dropped a little hint about this:

When they went shopping and Yoichi went first with Ibuki, you saw clearly how satisfied was and the scene suddenly changed when he left her to search for a present. The same goes with Ayami and Chihaya, they all appear to be glad when he's around and then the author draws a empty background with them alone in the panel when Yoichi leaves. To me it seemed like the author is trying to hint something...

Dunno what you think about it but i think that Yoichi leaving the household will come sooner then expected.
that will be an interesting turn of events if that were to happen.
Old 2010-04-06, 13:53   Link #285
Lummie

Chapter 48 is out on RP

Spoiler for 48:
Old 2010-05-11, 05:20   Link #286
Xion Valkyrie

Scanlations are only up to 28 =/

Anyways, it seems the granny goes nopan
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 06:26   Link #287
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
what do you mean by RP?? Raw Paradise?, isn't that site already dead? or they change their domain?, if it so, please PM me
f...k first look on the date he posted it......... for god sake... ^^ (for your information RP fell down near the end of April...so you can pull out the conclusion of it on your own...)
Old 2010-05-11, 11:25   Link #288
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Always enjoyed this series. I'm definitely an Ayame fan-- not only because she's the cuter, less violent Tsundere (which is always a good thing), but is also the underdog, so I feel the need to root for her. I just hope they don't end up pairing her with Washizu in the end. I don't like them as a couple.
Old 2010-05-11, 13:27   Link #289
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
I really like Oboro lines in here:
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/asu_no...8/c028/40.html
"Human being are interesting to watch when people like you who are Spoiled, fall "
I whole heartedly agree..*nod nod*

Too Bad..Karasuma Yoichi is a good person, if he like me or Oboro-baa san, the President will commit suicide on place Hyahahahaha *evil laugh*
Spoiler for ranting:

btw...Look like after a lot of chapters a head, Yoichi will gain a new harem member...a loli Obaa-san she'll remain as enemy for now tough
I wonder how old she are? Edo Period? hmm...it's more than 150 years ago

Last edited by surerman; 2010-05-11 at 15:48.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 13:59   Link #290
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
I wonder how old she are? Edo Period? hmm...it's more than 50 years ago
50? Try over 150 years ago, and that's just from the "final" year of the Tokugawa Era. If she went to school during that period, you can easily add another 10 years or so to that 150.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-11, 15:48   Link #291
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
50? Try over 150 years ago, and that's just from the "final" year of the Tokugawa Era. If she went to school during that period, you can easily add another 10 years or so to that 150.
sorry, too fast typing...
I edited my post above...
It's hard to type properly when a lot of prisoner neighbour want to shoot you to death with their creative weapon
Spoiler for not so important:
Old 2010-05-11, 17:45   Link #292
Lummie

This project was abandoned for almost a year and now the scanlators are getting in a hurry to scanlate this serie? I mean, more then two weeks ago chapter 26 and now 2 chapters from 2 different scangroups within one day? Not complaining though XD
Old 2010-05-18, 04:12   Link #293
Lummie

Chapter 29 is released by FH

Spoiler:
Old 2010-05-18, 07:59   Link #294
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Chapter 29 is released by FH

Spoiler:
Are you kidding? I LOVE Ayame. She's my favorite girl. Get rid of Ibuki, though. She's too damn violent.
Old 2010-05-18, 08:40   Link #295
Lummie

^ They're both pretty violent, I mean, look what both do to him when he just stands next to a girl or when it's others who tease him like Chihaya. Just give Ayame a stick in those situations and she would would try a combo-breaker on the poor guy.....

That's why I prefer Angela over all the other girls
Old 2010-05-18, 15:44   Link #296
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Well for me I do actually like Ibuki and Ayame even given their personalities, there is something charming about em but not really sure what it is.
Could be down to the fact I really like their character designs, can't deny I find em both hawt

but like I always have and always will, love Angie the most, ever since she showed up she was instant hit with me and she has only gotten better as the series gone on.
And looks like we're gonna be getting some Angie action soon!
Old 2010-05-18, 16:09   Link #297
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
And looks like we're gonna be getting some Angie action soon!
Im not sure.... but I guess next chapter 30 will contain "LOTS" of Angie... cant remember clearly but it will contain huge emotional package (+fanservice) on her.... c31 should too have some angie (but im not sure... I have only split memories as I saw the raws long ago.... but looking ac c29 I kinda remembered small pices.. of it)
Old 2010-05-19, 05:56   Link #298
surerman
Banned

so next chapter Oboro-baa san will create chaos again.... wonder what medicine she'll use to Angie and what will happened if Lucifer know.
Old 2010-05-24, 06:07   Link #299
Lummie

Chapter 30 is released by FH

Spoiler:
Old 2010-05-24, 20:54   Link #300
surerman
Banned

caught red handed now what Yoichi will do to her?
1.Spanking Butt
2.Lecture
3.Buttseck

Lucifer found some clue about Oboro...from very ancient text book. How Yoichi will defeat some 150+ years experienced villain now?

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, shounen