AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-03-27, 04:04   Link #121
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Ayame out of all the girls is the most developed character wise. Having her not get with Youichi is like a big slap in the face. If the author doesn't want anything to come out all this...he should have focused on Ibuki rather than Ayame throughout all these chapters.
Old 2009-03-27, 04:15   Link #122
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ayame out of all the girls is the most developed character wise. Having her not get with Youichi is like a big slap in the face. If the author doesn't want anything to come out all this...he should have focused on Ibuki rather than Ayame throughout all these chapters.
And that's what the author is doing now..... he focused on Ibuki's development now......(offcourse ayame will be in pop out in each chapter since she is Ibukis sister just like Kagoem or Chihaya but lately only in few panels)

Anyway everyone has their own hopes for who will end up with who..... I personaly know that Ibuki will end up with Yoichi (and both of them will mentain the sword style in the dojo since both of them love that all their lifes) and Ayame eventualy with Wa-san (since she has the power to go against him in arguments :P).... im looking not at single chapters but all with 35 included ^^

But well that is only my opinion and everyone has their own........there is no need to try and forcefully convince someone to change their mind ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 04:40   Link #123
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Sorry but this is pure shipping, also you're basing your statement on 21 translated of 35 total chapters too.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 05:02   Link #124
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

21 out of 35 is a massive chunk.

And I'm already convinced that Ibuki is going to win this harem race. It was as clear as day from the first cover image of the series. The gripe is that the author shouldn't have done so much focus on a character that is going to lose. Loser characters should always be nothing more than background decoration with momentary scenes of "aw, poor "insert name"".
Old 2009-03-27, 05:22   Link #125
zibi88

Quote:
21 out of 35 is a massive chunk.

And I'm already convinced that Ibuki is going to win this harem race. It was as clear as day from the first cover image of the series. The gripe is that the author shouldn't have done so much focus on a character that is going to lose. Loser characters should always be nothing more than background decoration with momentary scenes of "aw, poor "insert name"".
That was not the authors objective..... he made that development (1 sided) to give Ayame self confidence in herself... so she would stop looking on Ibuki and found herself what she wants to do and what she likes....

Normaly the story is about all sisters... and author is showing each of them.... like we had chiyaha chapter with her drawings, even kagome..... maybe the 2last are not in harem race... but they see Yoichi as a odler brother at least (like Kagome says Yoichi onii-chan...... and in 1chapter she's even teasing Ibuki and Yoichi by saying that they look like father and mother :P )

It would be kinda cruel to let Ayame sulking in room corner all her life while hiding in Ibukis shadow :P author is simply little by little building self confidence in Ayame..... and now he focuses on building (or rather makeing a realizaion) Ibukis character.... of what she is feeling,what she wants from life and stuff (well beign perfect all the time is kinda stressfull and yoichi is kinda dispeling that stress :P [self sacrafice] )

For Ibuki crucial chapters that start her development (her throughts, feelings ect) is building from chapter 33 to current 35 (after Nuzume a powerfull enemy rivial appeared :P:P )......

and well Wa-san and Ayame are kinda like Yoichi and Ibuki (like to argue with each other)
Old 2009-03-27, 05:25   Link #126
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Hottest Scene to Date!

Spoiler for image:
In School Rumble this kind of thing will not happen, but IAM that it happened here in "ANY" (Ashita No Yoichi) manga and AT LAST!!!!
Old 2009-03-27, 05:32   Link #127
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
That was not the authors objective..... he made that development (1 sided) to give Ayame self confidence in herself... so she would stop looking on Ibuki and found herself what she wants to do and what she likes....

Normaly the story is about all sisters... and author is showing each of them.... like we had chiyaha chapter with her drawings, even kagome..... maybe the 2last are not in harem race... but they see Yoichi as a odler brother at least (like Kagome says Yoichi onii-chan...... and in 1chapter she's even teasing Ibuki and Yoichi by saying that they look like father and mother :P )

It would be kinda cruel to let Ayame sulking in room corner all her life while hiding in Ibukis shadow :P author is simply little by little building self confidence in Ayame..... and now he focuses on building (or rather makeing a realizaion) Ibukis character.... of what she is feeling,what she wants from life and stuff (well beign perfect all the time is kinda stressfull and yoichi is kinda dispeling that stress :P [self sacrafice] )

For Ibuki crucial chapters that start her development (her throughts, feelings ect) is building from chapter 33 to current 35 (after Nuzume a powerfull enemy rivial appeared :P:P )......

and well Wa-san and Ayame are kinda like Yoichi and Ibuki (like to argue with each other)
Yoichi doesn't argue with anyone. His relationship with Ibuki is like that of Keitaro and Naru, an S&M relationship.

And Ayame did find it, in Yoichi. Having Ayame lose him to Ibuki is going to be another blow to her self esteem. She'll end up like those fat chicks in clubs that will sleep with anyone that would give them attention.
Old 2009-03-27, 05:46   Link #128
zibi88

Quote:
Yoichi doesn't argue with anyone. His relationship with Ibuki is like that of Keitaro and Naru, an S&M relationship.

And Ayame did find it, in Yoichi. Having Ayame lose him to Ibuki is going to be another blow to her self esteem. She'll end up like those fat chicks in clubs that will sleep with anyone that would give them attention.
Ehh but after that kiss in theatre club she was already ok to give yoichi to Ibuki ^^ so I dont think it would be such huge blow if both of them will be happy, smiling and doing what they love (swordsmanship)

Offcourse Ayame would be little sad but she is ready for that.... chapter 35 kinda shows that when talking with wa-san..... and well Ibuki's reaction on page 44 is like from normal girls.... blushing and while huging her pillow she has a happy-laugh [ehehe] that is not a master-student relantionship ^^ If Ibuki didnt had any feelings for Yoichi she would push him to Nuzume since going with her will make him become stronger (strong clans ect)... and as a master its important to improve power of their students :P yet she was suffering just knowing that yoichi would disappear..... (Ayame fainted only by seeing that bath scene and was gone for all the talk...)

Ehem and yes he is arguing with Ibuki.....that even happened in the beggining of manga... hmm I think it was when Angie first appeared..... Ibuki was angry on yoichi for pretending that he knows that Angie girl but he is denying..... yet Yoichi was arguing tha he doesnt know.... (later both have that inside mind line "when why do I care so much....").... this is only a sample ^^ if we would look more we might find more
Old 2009-03-27, 05:56   Link #129
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yoichi is already a master of the art. Its why his father shamelessy got rid of him.

At the end of 21, Ayame thought she was ready to give up on Yoichi but she realized she couldn't at the end.

Her constant self-loathing and wanting to give up Yoichi is very depressing, she's conceding that her sister will always be better than her so might as well give up kind of attitude. Like Washizu said, she's giving up before even trying. This is why its annoying to me. Wheres the actual progress? She falls in love, but gives up before even trying due to her inferiority complex. If she actually confessed to him and got denied, and she moved on with a good head on her shoulders than I'll be happier bout the outcome, but if she simply gave up... thats like a "Ok, WTH" kinda moment.
Old 2009-03-27, 06:18   Link #130
zibi88

Well I think that Ibuki was there to represent the clan so she had to try and be perfect in other peoples eyes..... but holding that kind of attitude all the day is rather heavy

Ayame gave up on continuation of swordsmanship like they parents told them to continue.... so it was all on Ibuki not to shame the clan name.... only Yoichi's apperance started to build more confidance in Ayame..... but that was not for purpose of seriously takeing swordsmanship as #1 in her life.... but only becouse she wanted to spend more time with Yoichi..... while Ibuki like Yoichi has swordmanship as #1

So for now Ibuki is the representative of the clan and the dojo so she has to look on that..... but what would happen if their parents returned...... she could pull her violent attitude down since dad is back and so he will take care of dojo more while she can relax more ^^ (in ch34 when ibuki had fever she was babling throuht sleep about how she misses her parents and stuff... she is under huge pressure becouse she has to take care of dojo,clan name, sisters, home and have a good face all the time....)

Ehh I would like if someone could translate 2pages of ch35.... 31&32 that Nuzume talk about that lottery or something.... dont know what that's about.... (how did they got yoichi in the lottery thing....)

Anyway I really hope that next chapter 36 Nuzume will enter the dojo!! and be more like a sparing partner of yoichi :P that could be used to get closer to yoichi.... and the same make Ibuki angry and scared again (the same about Ayame).......... since they cant throw her out... since she would start talking bad about the dojo and stuff...... and Nuzume is unpredictible :P since she is ready to do everyting in order to get yoichi (ehem her husband :P )

Well Ayame would like allways enter her small-breasts-complex.... while Ibuki will again feel scared of loseing yoichi.... that war over yoichi would be interesting ^^

Hmm I would love to see Yoichi vs Ibuki's dad fight ^^ haha it would be funny if yoichi won so easyly like with his own dad ;] and male vs male is more for yoichi (since fighting with woman's brings out his greatest weakness=boobs [well all men have that weakness but yoichi is more affected since he saw that not much in his whole life in mountains XD so he is less immune for that XD ] to get exposed while fighting)

anyway 6th april is the magazine realeased in japan.... I wonder how long will it take to see at least a spoiler..... but its sure Nuzume will be back !
Old 2009-03-27, 12:04   Link #131
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well...Ayame has a little chance to win over Yoichi(in physical way she scored the most with him:P)...and not only seemingly chance(like the other harem girls). But after Washizu's "fake confession" her chances dropped by a quite amount.
The most propable scenario an AyameXWashizu and IbukiXYoichi pairing.
Well the manga has many love polygons(perhaps they could add some more):
Ibuki X YoichiXWashizuX WashizuXAyameXTsubasa YoichiX every girl(exept som minor characters and Tsubasa,Sakon,Kagome and probably Chihaya). A sudden guy apperance who has a crush on Ayame would be good. Then We've got an Ayame love polygon too:P.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 12:14   Link #132
zibi88

I kinda feel that Nuzume has more skinship with yoichi :P she kissed him (well it was a CPR but it looked like a hot kiss in ch34).... later she was washing yoichis back (yoichi naked :P) later lots of ecchi actions from her XD

Well Yoichi was bathing with Ibuki but he was in a size of a kid so it doesnt count that much.....(it would be different if it was this grown up yoichi :P)

Ibuki didnt even kissed yoichi.... she wanted (in that theatre before ayame) to kiss and was ready but yoichi feinted...... well Ibuki could kissed unconscious yoichi but that would be unfair...

Anyway now what's important is what Nuzume will do XD It would be funny if yoichi woke up and saw that Nuzume is sleeping in his bed next to him :P than Ibuki enters "shock and anger of what he is doing" yoichi doesnt know what's going on..... later it turns out that Nuzume wants to be closer to Yoichi so she will be living here too :P (since she has to be close to her husband)
Old 2009-03-27, 12:25   Link #133
Ultenth

I don't know that there really is an arguement to be had here. Everyone knows that Ibuki will end up with him, and I don't think anyone really questions that. It's just that we're tired of that boring type of development in harem series', and would like a little variation. That's why a lot of us are rooting for Angie or Ayame etc. I have to agree that it's pretty pointless to do an entire series just to have in the end him end up with the extremely obvious girl from the very beginning. I'm kinda even thinking that it might not even be worth my time to really read this regularly anymore, as I'm pretty sure how it's going to end anyway.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-27, 12:30   Link #134
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Well...that's why the manga is manga. In a manga not only the story matters but the pictures too. For example:Ai Yori Aoshi. It's pretty much sure from the begining who's the lead male and female and they're ending up together but it was cute anyways to see and perhaps we've got "some" echi scenes. Well...it's more or less the same with AnY. If you have some likable characters then maybe you're interested in the way they're reacting to situations even if you know the outcome in the end.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 12:36   Link #135
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Guy's??Need some help here
1.Who's Nuzume?
2.Latest Chapter?
3.Where I can grab it?
Thanks b4
I always read it in Onemanga.com and it's look like not too update
Latest chapter that I read is about Yoichi group show being threatened by a trio Girl

It's fun to see a boy with pure heart and always thinking Bushido, being loved by a bunch of girls,and some times give others (including his opponent) "enlightenment".

I feel this manga share similarities with Ranma1/2
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 13:27   Link #136
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Guy's??Need some help here
1.Who's Nuzume?
2.Latest Chapter?
3.Where I can grab it?
Thanks b4
I always read it in Onemanga.com and it's look like not too update
Latest chapter that I read is about Yoichi group show being threatened by a trio Girl

It's fun to see a boy with pure heart and always thinking Bushido, being loved by a bunch of girls,and some times give others (including his opponent) "enlightenment".

I feel this manga share similarities with Ranma1/2

I will say from backword ^^

3) Dont ask this question here since giving links to chapter and stuff is agaisnt forum rules (breaking it = ban...)

And here I can say that dont expect to see any new chapters released.... since Ithink groups droped it after it becomed licensed by somone (and translateing by groups is breaking the law now... )

So I can say that chatpers that were translated till now is 21chapters....

2) Laters chapter is 35 (ch22-35 only in raw exist....)

1) Nuzume is a female character that first shows up at the last 2-3pages of ch34 and has some kind of interreaction (we see her in few panels in ch33 too).... but she fully appears in ch35 (latest one...)

Well I dont speak japanese :P but knowing hiragana... I can say that she calls herself Yoichis fiance.... and she calls yoichi "husband"..... well she got that position in some mysterious lottery matchmakeing :P (she had a band on her eyes and she draw an envelope with her future husband :P well it ended us yoichi)
no more specific information since its hard to tell really good with my level of understanding :P besides we dont know much about her besides lacking of common sense (the interreaction with others she depends on manga's...without it she doesnt know how to talk to people :P )

Anyway Nuzume is very interesting character :P and she is the biggest love rival for Ibuki :P
ok here how nuzume look's like
Spoiler for nuzume picture from ch35 [considered as spoiler]:
at this picture she says "my husband"................ well I noticed that her full name is Nuzume Ariko ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2009-04-12 at 17:02.
Old 2009-04-10, 10:28   Link #137
Marty17
Like What You Hate

Well, the "new" chapter was entertaining.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-12, 16:25   Link #138
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty17 View Post
Well, the "new" chapter was entertaining.

Spoiler:
about what "new" chapter are you talking ?? chapter that is currently in april issue (chapter 36) or earlier chapters... ?
Old 2009-04-12, 16:34   Link #139
Ultenth

Since 99% of the people here read the scanlations, they are talking about the most recently scanlated chapter.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-12, 16:36   Link #140
Wargumm1i
Hentai

But are there currently 36 raws out?

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, shounen