AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-06-24, 03:40   Link #201
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I thought the backstory ended with this chapter, though.
That doesn't mean in the present Yoruichi/Urahara aren't going to fight the Vizards.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 03:46   Link #202
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
That doesn't mean in the present Yoruichi/Urahara aren't going to fight the Vizards.
why would they fight the vaizards?
Old 2008-06-24, 04:25   Link #203
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
why would they fight the vaizards?
I think he meant Yoruichi and Urahara will fight the Vizards in their full hollow form (like what the Vizards did to Ichigo's full hollow form), thus the Vizards can confront and defeat their inner hollow.

Just like what the Vizards did when they helped Ichigo confront and defeat his inner hollow and making Ichigo have control over his hollow side.

Last edited by Photonbeam; 2008-06-24 at 04:37.
Photonbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 11:58   Link #204
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
I don't see the Vaizards fighing against Soul Society, I do see them fighting against Aizen.
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 12:19   Link #205
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

they could get smart and let ss and aizen fight, then if aizen wins his side would be injured and make it a lot easier to fight him, if ss wins they would just sit back and enjoy the show.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 17:09   Link #206
Hov

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
they could get smart and let ss and aizen fight, then if aizen wins his side would be injured and make it a lot easier to fight him, if ss wins they would just sit back and enjoy the show.
that would be boring. >.<

I think it may possibly turn in to a 3-way brawl. It was originally decided that the Vizards would be dealt with as hollows, so I wouldn't be suprised if SS looked at the vizards right now as if they were such. The Vizards hate both aizen and the hollows, as well as SS and the shinigami(think back to when Hiyori mentioned how she hated both humans and Shinigami). Plus, Shinji was trying to convince Ichigo to join ''their'' side. Which obviously means that the vizards aren't siding with neither SS or Aizen and co.
Hov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 17:43   Link #207
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hov View Post
that would be boring. >.<

I think it may possibly turn in to a 3-way brawl. It was originally decided that the Vizards would be dealt with as hollows, so I wouldn't be suprised if SS looked at the vizards right now as if they were such. The Vizards hate both aizen and the hollows, as well as SS and the shinigami(think back to when Hiyori mentioned how she hated both humans and Shinigami). Plus, Shinji was trying to convince Ichigo to join ''their'' side. Which obviously means that the vizards aren't siding with neither SS or Aizen and co.
true, but shinji is smart and he would never jumps into a fight w/o any backing, let the other sides fight and then takes advantage of the situation would be the most efficient way to win.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 18:09   Link #208
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Yes, and when he makes his move Urahara and Yoruichi may step in; for example if SS is weakened and Shinji wants some payback. I'm almost certain that Urahara/Yoruichi will not participate in the upcoming battle initailly; they'll only intervene when they see the need to.
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 18:58   Link #209
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I predict Aizen takes over SS and the good guys are displaced now living in Karakura . From Karakura they battle Aizen to take back SS .

or

We have a new villian : D
Old 2008-06-24, 20:24   Link #210
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I predict Aizen takes over SS and the good guys are displaced now living in Karakura . From Karakura they battle Aizen to take back SS .

or

We have a new villian : D
Wouldn't he have to go back to SS to use the key and enter the Kings Realm from SS or can he enter from any realm?
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 21:49   Link #211
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
I predict Aizen takes over SS and the good guys are displaced now living in Karakura
Speaking of which, shouldn't Aizen be worried about the Royal Guard (Squad 0)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Wouldn't he have to go back to SS to use the key and enter the Kings Realm from SS or can he enter from any realm?
He has to go to SS anyway, since the real Karakura town is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small One
Though something is strange: They get Urahra and Tessai and take them imediately to the Central 64, to put them on trial and when Urahra mentions Aizen, they say that he was seen. ... Now why did they even bother to check Aizen's alibi beforehand?
If Aizen was the one who reported Urahara's activities but claimed to be elsewhere when it happened, then it's possible that Central 46 thought it was suspicious how he could know the details of the crime without actually being there. They might've wanted proof that Aizen actually wasn't involved, and Aizen conveniently had a line of witnesses who vouched for him.

That's basically the only reason I can think of. Though it was a little weird

Last edited by Sabaku Kyu; 2008-06-24 at 22:02.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 22:45   Link #212
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Anybody else wanna see Yamamoto die?
HayashiTakara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 22:56   Link #213
jelome1989

i want to see it but i think it wont happen ^,,.,,^
jelome1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-24, 23:58   Link #214
imbehindyou
turn around...

I hope Vizards pwn Aizen.

I sorta want to see more stories about the past because it was really interesting. Seeing how the captains were back then is pretty fun.

yuuki kanade @ fortune arterial
imbehindyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 00:14   Link #215
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Anybody else wanna see Yamamoto die?
that would be boring, he is pretty generic and has zero to none background so it would cause no drama or whatever, and of course he lacks a fanbase, so Kubo can't shock us like he could with some other characters..

Ukitakte could win but die afterwards because the fight was too much for his weakened body. After that we can see Yamaji and Shunsui going berserk
Old 2008-06-25, 00:25   Link #216
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Well not for Shock Value, but rather just for the sake of it. I hate that old bastard and I want to see his head on a pike... calling my hime a traitor...
HayashiTakara is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 03:03   Link #217
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Not necessarily Aizen can just take over SS and leaving entering King's realm for the future . If Aizen wins it wont be a cake walk he to will suffer loses . Aizen can take over SS and wait till his forces recuperate .

Kubo can give the good guys a new lease of life of by making Aizen take over Kings realm when he recovers . This way he can set up final battle between SS Forces and Aizen forces at the end . Meanwhile defeated SS forces can recuperate in Karakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Speaking of which, shouldn't Aizen be worried about the Royal Guard (Squad 0)?
He should be if opens the King's dimension .From our best knowledge Royal Guard come into play if King's dimension is opened .As I have mentioned above that will happen in the near future and not immediately due to some strange plot reasons
Old 2008-06-25, 03:15   Link #218
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Quote:
I'm not even sure exactly what you're trying to prove anymore but I'll just state once more that it hasn't been shown that Aizen can make anyone follow verbal commands. The definition of hypnosis isn't even an issue here, it's the description of Aizen's powers: control of the five senses...the ability you're talking about doesn't fall into that category. When Renji refused to do what Aizen said and Urahara refused to believe his lie, it wasn't because his powers failed, it's because he wasn't using any powers. It's that simple.

If you still believe this is wrong, ask yourself:

-Why is it that the only time Aizen's hypnotism powers have ever failed are the instances where you claim he was trying use mind control on someone?

-Why is that even though we know for a fact that Urahara was already under Aizen's hypnosis (because he didn't recognize the Aizen imposter earlier) the mind control doesn't work? The illusions work yet the mind control fails? Don't think so.
You did not actually read my post. I was providing direct quotes from manga, showing that he can't control verbal commands.

@ Sandle Hat
Quote:

You can't simply walk in to the central 64, you have to be invited... and they had no reason to invite Aizen.
And even if she did: You could clearly see, that in the scene with Urahara, they didn't look at him, but instead were sitting behind a screen of paper (or something similar). It looks like they are intelligent enough to assume someone havng a skill like Aizen and therefore don't look at the captains.

If someone broke in, wouldn't they take a look who?

He obviously did walk uninvited, during the soul society arc. He walked in and had enough time to kill all of them, and not anyone know. Given that a year in SS is more like 10 earth years, and he's already comfortable enough to defy captains, at this stage. It wouldn't surprise me if he walked straight into Central 46 to hypnotise them. an intruder would certainly surprise them, and release could make it look like an hallucinacation. He can control 5 sense. 120 rocks can become 120 shinigami testifying against urahara.

but your point is quite interesting. Why did he go straight on trail? Urahara, hallucinated his sentance? I mean no one knows what centra 46 looks like. I thought in was said, Urahara was banished for making an Untraceable gigai that consumes soul power, not for attacking captains.

Last edited by ashesatdusk; 2008-06-25 at 03:26.
ashesatdusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 03:30   Link #219
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Kubo can give the good guys a new lease of life of by making Aizen take over Kings realm when he recovers . This way he can set up final battle between SS Forces and Aizen forces at the end . Meanwhile defeated SS forces can recuperate in Karakura
or Las Noches just imagine the Arrancars picnicking on Soukyoku while Yamamoto takes his seat on Aizen's throne
Old 2008-06-25, 03:38   Link #220
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
or Las Noches just imagine the Arrancars picnicking on Soukyoku while Yamamoto takes his seat on Aizen's throne
Though I am a fan of Yamaji his death would be eminent . Know it will be cliche but may serve as a truning point in the story

Tags
lets stop the pendulum, hollofication, lets go, manga, weekly chapter discussion, flashback arc finale