AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-08-04, 16:35   Link #81
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Wasn't that only if you told though?

Besides, I have this:
Nope, I just wanted to hurt someone and hurting myself is only half the fun
Old 2008-08-04, 19:24   Link #82
usagijen

I think j1m0ne took the Skip Beat seiyuu list from ANN when I went all RAEG over it lolz. I just can't believe they got all that info wrong T__T

The latest unofficial news I heard about the cast is that Marina Inoue will be playing Kyoko, and Shou as Miyano Mamoru, the seiyuu for Ren won't be announced till the next issue orz (what a mystery!) Hope I can get an actual scan of the Hana to Yume page or some official links about the news so I can confirm them
Old 2008-08-05, 12:01   Link #83
usagijen

^Ok, it's confirmed. So feel free to jump for joy with this list of cast. Ren's seiyuu won't be announced till the next issue of Hana to Yume, what a cliffhanger =.=;
Old 2008-08-05, 12:14   Link #84
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY! AN ANIME OF THIS WILL BE AWSOME.

I'm just ecstactic right now since I have basically have all of the mangas <33333333. This just made my day so far!!!
Old 2008-08-05, 12:14   Link #85
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
^Ok, it's confirmed. So feel free to jump for joy with this list of cast. Ren's seiyuu won't be announced till the next issue of Hana to Yume, what a cliffhanger =.=;
Is this from a Japanese blogger you trust since I still haven't seen any "proof" - eg scan of relevant page in Hana to Yume or page on official company website. Not trying to be aggressive here - you said you were waiting for scans as proof, but linked to a Japanese blogger instead, so I'd hope this isn't just some random blogger, but I thought it'd be reasonable to double-check. (Particularly since I've read Skip Beat chapter 127 already and the provided scans didn't have anything on seiyuu - maybe that page was missed out)

PS On your blog post, I think you mean Risa Hayamizu not Risa Hayamiza.

Last edited by kari-no-sugata; 2008-08-05 at 12:30.
kari-no-sugata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 12:15   Link #86
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
OMFG!!! This is awesome. I heard that its a really great manga and now its an anime?? Looking forword to it. ^^
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 18:00   Link #87
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!

Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
The latest unofficial news I heard about the cast is that Marina Inoue will be playing Kyoko, and Shou as Miyano Mamoru, the seiyuu for Ren won't be announced till the next issue orz (what a mystery!) Hope I can get an actual scan of the Hana to Yume page or some official links about the news so I can confirm them
Miyano Mamoru The Cool Voice Well Be Shou seiyuu
and Kana (minami-Ke)
Marina Inoue well be Kyoko ....I Hope The Seiyuu Fit in The anime ....I Can't See That Happening
Well I hope Ren Well Get Better Voice The Shou ...I Can't See Myself Liking Shou
Old 2008-08-05, 21:09   Link #88
usagijen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Is this from a Japanese blogger you trust since I still haven't seen any "proof" - eg scan of relevant page in Hana to Yume or page on official company website. Not trying to be aggressive here - you said you were waiting for scans as proof, but linked to a Japanese blogger instead, so I'd hope this isn't just some random blogger, but I thought it'd be reasonable to double-check. (Particularly since I've read Skip Beat chapter 127 already and the provided scans didn't have anything on seiyuu - maybe that page was missed out)

PS On your blog post, I think you mean Risa Hayamizu not Risa Hayamiza.
thanks for the correction. and yes, I am well aware that more official proof will be necessary to confirm all this, but I trust these Japanese bloggers, as unreliable as that might sound. For one, there'd be no reason for them to lie about this and actually go rave about a false news. They're fellow fans of Skip Beat, after all. They're not trolls, so am I =/ The Japanese Wikipedia has been updated to reflect this news too, but then again, that's not the most reliable source too. But yeah, I'll keep you guys posted and show scans and/or official news snippets when I get hold of them.

Last edited by usagijen; 2008-08-05 at 21:20.
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 09:15   Link #89
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
thanks for the correction. and yes, I am well aware that more official proof will be necessary to confirm all this, but I trust these Japanese bloggers, as unreliable as that might sound. For one, there'd be no reason for them to lie about this and actually go rave about a false news. They're fellow fans of Skip Beat, after all. They're not trolls, so am I =/ The Japanese Wikipedia has been updated to reflect this news too, but then again, that's not the most reliable source too. But yeah, I'll keep you guys posted and show scans and/or official news snippets when I get hold of them.
Thanks for that.

Fortunately there's no rush. Anime isn't starting for 2 months after all.

Well, maybe we'll get more info around the 20th (when next issue of Hana to Yume comes out).
Old 2008-08-09, 11:57   Link #90
the_firefly

Official proof of Inoue Marina as Kyouko.

Partial scan can be seen in her blog

I look forward to this adaption. I think Inoue Marina has quite a nice range and will handle the character beautifully. She's done far more than Chiri or Kana after all,
the_firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 12:38   Link #91
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_firefly View Post
Official proof of Inoue Marina as Kyouko.

Partial scan can be seen in her blog

I look forward to this adaption. I think Inoue Marina has quite a nice range and will handle the character beautifully. She's done far more than Chiri or Kana after all,
Thanks Firefly!

She's certainly done a wide range of characters - from Yoko (Gurren Lagann) to Erio Mondial (young boy from Nanoha Strikers) to Cossette d'Auvergne (Le Portrait de Petit Cossette) to Iku (Library War), as well as Chiri and Kana.

In her blog she says she's been reading Hana to Yume since middle school and was reading the Skip Beat manga already. Hmm, she's 23 so would have been in high school when Skip Beat started (beginning of 2002).
Old 2008-08-09, 13:41   Link #92
Irkalla
I asked for this

Wow Mamoru as Shou? I really hope they will choose someone more awesome (better known) for Ren..As I said before Ryotaro Okiayu would be perfect!

Last edited by Irkalla; 2008-08-09 at 14:17.
Irkalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 22:37   Link #93
usagijen

Here's the proof of Miyano Mamoru as Shou too, in someone else's blog. It's the partial scan that's right below the scan in Marina Inoue's blog xD
Old 2008-08-10, 21:08   Link #94
usagijen

Yoshi, finally got hold of the whole scans of the anime seiyuu announcement page(s) in Hana to Yume. You can just check out this little announcement post I made of it, and check out the scan piccies
Old 2008-08-11, 07:38   Link #95
andromeda0201

Wow, can't wait for this, I'm liking the seiyuu a lot and am now only hoping they'd choose a good one for Ren too.
This might just be another hit shoujo for the already brilliant october
andromeda0201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-11, 07:46   Link #96
mangalowres
AS Mods Sandbag

Hmmm does someone know who many chapters of the manga this series will cover?
Old 2008-08-12, 12:43   Link #97
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangalowres View Post
Hmmm does someone know who many chapters of the manga this series will cover?
Nope. We don't even know how faithful a conversion they will do - if they make radical changes then chapter coverage won't matter. There's nearly 4000 pages of manga out, so there's plenty of source material.

We don't know how many eps they are planning to do either... or if they are planning for multiple seasons.

If we figure on ~60 pages an episode that's 2 chapters an ep, except for first chapter which is ~60 pages. 12 episodes would get us to the end of the volume 4, which makes an okay "to be continued point". They might just be able to get to the end of volume 9 with 26 episodes, which would also make for an okay "to be continued point".
Old 2008-08-12, 13:04   Link #98
kari-no-sugata

Quote:
Yoshi, finally got hold of the whole scans of the anime seiyuu announcement page(s) in Hana to Yume. You can just check out this little announcement post I made of it, and check out the scan piccies
I noticed in your blog that "Mamo can sing!!"... though I'm not sure if you're hoping he'll sing his singing parts in the series Well, since Shou's more of a "visual-kei" (*) type, it wouldn't be the end of the world if his singing isn't full professional quality at the start.

Risa Hayamizu will be interesting as Mouko. I wonder if she'll go "Yankumi" for the parts when she snaps

I'm really curious what Inoue Marina's Kyouko will sound like.

(*) For those who aren't aware of the termi:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_kei
Old 2008-08-13, 18:57   Link #99
kari-no-sugata

Was just thinking about Marina Inoue again after watching some Library Wars. This is the seiyuu who did "Bear Punch" Iku after all

Iku isn't particularly feminine, is tough but also has an innocent side. Kyouko has that... but because of her dark and more ruthless side, she comes across completely differently at times (as the author says, Kyouko isn't a righteous heroine at all). I sometimes play "what would Kyouko do" with other characters in other anime and manga (and ditto for other characters I like). It's probably just as well nobody ever handed Kyouko a real gun, taught her how to use it and told she can use it fair and square in battle
Old 2008-08-13, 20:01   Link #100
ani_d

Quote:
The latest unofficial news I heard about the cast is that Marina Inoue will be playing Kyoko, and Shou as Miyano Mamoru, the seiyuu for Ren won't be announced till the next issue orz (what a mystery!)
Oh, that just made me grin. ^__^

Tags
comedy, romance, shoujo