AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 11:42   Link #2221
Silver Soul
Banned

Seriously where does Suzaku fit into all this do you seriously believe he will let anyone lay a hand on Nunnally
Old 2008-07-01, 11:42   Link #2222
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Err, I rather doubt it. It's described as a "party dress", and you don't wear those for funerals <_<.
And I doubt Nunally would be able to go to the funeral either. It is likely that Suzaku would keep it from her to avoid her going and speaking with the student council members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Lelouch assumes that Nunally is safe. However, the moment he truly becomes a threat to V.V. and Charles' plans, all bets are off. I can easily see another series of coincidences putting Nunally in bleak danger, Lelouch panicking to find a way to save her, and Kallen being his only help. The Order cannot help him. C.C. is likely to be busy with V.V. and all that's left is Kallen and Rolo.

I agree, though this development with Shirley is going to be key in what happens from here. If the event is indeed Geass related, Lelouch could come to hate C.C., or blame her. He could easily get too distracted to save Kallen. And so on.

The way Shirley's death plays out, is also important. If it occurs like Euphies then we might as close the romance thread.
Well, I am guessing that Lelouch's little raid on the headquarters will classify as the threat to V.V and Charles plans. Either way, I agree that Kallen is likely going to be the one to save her from danger, more so then Rollo who may also have his hands full with V.V.

At anyrate, Lelouch does potentially have alot of axes to grind with C.C though, C.C has been talking to Marianne and seems to know her and perhaps what happened. Still I don't think he will blame her as much as V.V and Orange-kun for her death depending on how it happens, rather I think he will be angry with all the secrets she has been keeping that may have allowed him to save Shirley had she been more forthcoming.

True enough, but whatever the case I'd still be waving the Kallen flag until the finale even if Lelouch were to declare undieing love for C.C or Shirley.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:45   Link #2223
Calth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Well i'm still going with Suzaku as the villain. We know he's going to do something bad. Might as well be this.

They were involved if only directly. By removing the geass on her memories they set events in motion.
Yeah, this is possible as well, but I still have a strong feeling that it would be a combination of Suzaku/Orange, leading to the confrontation between Lelouch and Orange shown in the preview.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:45   Link #2224
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Err, I rather doubt it. It's described as a "party dress", and you don't wear those for funerals <_<.
Party dress? So probably Britania arc then.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:46   Link #2225
Jestersage

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
At anyrate, Lelouch does potentially have alot of axes to grind with C.C though, C.C has been talking to Marianne and seems to know her and perhaps what happened. Still I don't think he will blame her as much as V.V and Orange-kun for her death depending on how it happens, rather I think he will be angry with all the secrets she has been keeping that may have allowed him to save Shirley had she been more forthcoming.
I would not be surprise if the final scene involves Lelouch kneeling in front of everyone's grave (Shirley, Milly, Rivalz, Suzaku, etc, etc) Then after letting some tears, pick up a gun and attempt to kill himself, only to be stopped by Marianne, and then she is going to explain everything before killing herself.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:47   Link #2226
Var
Banned

Quote:
True enough, but whatever the case I'd still be waving the Kallen flag until the finale even if Lelouch were to declare undieing love for C.C or Shirley.
You and me both.

To be honest, I can't see Kallen just giving up or some such, given all her recent developments (even to the point of jealousy).
Old 2008-07-01, 11:49   Link #2227
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calth View Post
Yeah, this is possible as well, but I still have a strong feeling that it would be a combination of Suzaku/Orange, leading to the confrontation between Lelouch and Orange shown in the preview.
Doubt it since the only indication Suzaku gave about Orange was that Kallen defeated him in combat, them collaborating seems very unlikely
Old 2008-07-01, 11:53   Link #2228
Calth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Doubt it since the only indication Suzaku gave about Orange was that Kallen defeated him in combat, them collaborating seems very unlikely
I didn't mean to imply intentional collaboration, rather more of Orange popping into an already exisiting confrontation.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:53   Link #2229
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
I would not be surprise if the final scene involves Lelouch kneeling in front of everyone's grave (Shirley, Milly, Rivalz, Suzaku, etc, etc) Then after letting some tears, pick up a gun and attempt to kill himself, only to be stopped by Marianne, and then she is going to explain everything before killing herself.

What next Kallen gets married to Tamaki plus it would make more sense if it were all the Briatannia main line (excluding Nunnally) whose graves he'll be kneeling on
Old 2008-07-01, 11:53   Link #2230
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
You and me both.

To be honest, I can't see Kallen just giving up or some such, given all her recent developments (even to the point of jealousy).
To be honest I don't think Kallen is the type to give up in the first place, if anyone can help Lelouch through his pain and allow him to move on it's Kallen. I don't think C.C cares enough to even bother from what we have shown so far.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:56   Link #2231
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
You and me both.

If Kallen switches sides or gives up on Lulu, i'll, well be pissed.

I mean they built the two up so much and she seems to be hyper jealous doing anything to impress him(n.b. Kallen getting captured isn't the way to go).

Please just bring her back soon Lulu needs his No1 bodyguard back soon because things will be going crazy and well, the emotionless one known as C.C. isn't really going to help him with his grief.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:56   Link #2232
Var
Banned

Quote:
To be honest I don't think Kallen is the type to give up in the first place, if anyone can help Lelouch through his pain and allow him to move on it's Kallen. I don't think C.C cares enough to even bother from what we have shown so far.
Which, quite frankly, seems to fit perfectly in these series of coincidences. The time when Lelouch does not have Kallen is when the shit hits the proverbial fan. Which means that, for a while, Lelouch will likely go on a vendetta until Kallen finally wakes him up.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:59   Link #2233
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Which, quite frankly, seems to fit perfectly in these series of coincidences. The time when Lelouch does not have Kallen is when the shit hits the proverbial fan. Which means that, for a while, Lelouch will likely go on a vendetta until Kallen finally wakes him up.
Or joins him if Suzaku was responsible. I don't really thinks she needs much of a reason if it involves the opportunity for payback after EP 11.
Old 2008-07-01, 11:59   Link #2234
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
If Kallen switches sides or gives up on Lulu, i'll, well be pissed.

I mean they built the two up so much and she seems to be hyper jealous doing anything to impress him(n.b. Kallen getting captured isn't the way to go).

Please just bring her back soon Lulu needs his No1 bodyguard back soon because things will be going crazy and well, the emotionless one known as C.C. isn't really going to help him with his grief.
There's always Kaguya
Old 2008-07-01, 12:00   Link #2235
Daniani

A coming episode is titled World of C. I wonder if C.C. or even Lelouch could talk with Shirley (now or by the end of the series). It's still a mystery about What the World of C is. Afterlife?

Having a good talk with her can help him to move on (with someone else)...
Old 2008-07-01, 12:01   Link #2236
yamibakura

This hysteria(uproar) reminds me of when a character by the name of Aeris died, from Final Fantasy 7... That was... 11 years ago.. I'm old... at 22..

Aside from their contract relationship, CC cares for Lelouch. Its very subtle. Though most of the time she is cold and cruel and indifferent - even to Lelouch. That is just her nature, how she became from living alone so many many years. Kallen should definitely be able to help Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:02   Link #2237
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
There's always Kaguya
She'll be exploiting the situation to her own advatage to worm her way into his heart. Oh god i can just see Lulu asking Kaguya to "comfort" him.

At least Kallen was a friend of the person who died. She won't be using it to her advantage. I mean she fights head on.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:03   Link #2238
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
A coming episode is titled World of C. I wonder if C.C. or even Lelouch could talk with Shirley (now or by the end of the series). It's still a mystery about What the World of C is. Afterlife?

I thought that episode was going to have flashbacks to Charles and Marianne and focus on them mostly. I may be mistaken but that is what I recall.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:03   Link #2239
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

Or make it that much harder to move on. Having a convenient way to talk to the dead like that would just make him dependent on it.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:03   Link #2240
Calth

Quote:

Yeah, I made a mention of this in the romance thread. In serious speculation, I can see him getting a chance to speak with her and maybe actually getting a satisfying resolution to the whole thing.

In crack speculation, we can always hope for an Orpheus situation and Lelouch not screwing it up, but thats just wishful thinking.
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories