AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-01, 12:05   Link #2241
zalem

Ok so I guess Shirley and Lulu won't be a pairing afterall. Well that's a relief. But poor Shirley. Wasn't expecting them to actually kill her off.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:08   Link #2242
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Ok so I guess Shirley and Lulu won't be a pairing afterall. Well that's a relief. But poor Shirley. Wasn't expecting them to actually kill her off.

Well, as I said previously, they've been foreshadowing it all this season.

Somebody's dying, a lot of people actually. (I'm calling it.)
Old 2008-07-01, 12:11   Link #2243
Silver Soul
Banned

Despite people saying that Shirley wasn't one of their favorite, alot of them are down to known that she died in the most untimely way possible
Old 2008-07-01, 12:11   Link #2244
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Yes no ShirelyXSuzaku is a good thing. But well sucks to be that poor girl.

Your father is killed by Zero, you go to take revenge and then find out it was the person you love, almost kill someone to protect them, get manipulated into killing them, get mindwiped twice, start getting it together with dads murderer and then get your memories back.

Maybe shes better off dead so no more bad things happen to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Despite people saying that Shirley wasn't one of their favorite, alot of them are down to known that she died in the most untimely way possible
Not being your favourite doesn't mean you dislike them. I mean i'm down because Lulu isn't getting his happy ending with everyone. I know your happy about this but i'm not.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:14   Link #2245
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Yes no ShirelyXSuzaku is a good thing. But well sucks to be that poor girl.

Your father is killed by Zero, you go to take revenge and then find out it was the person you love, almost kill someone to protect them, get manipulated into killing them, get mindwiped twice, start getting it together with dads murderer and then get your memories back.

Maybe shes better off dead so no more bad things happen to her.
I wonder what would be the last thing she says or what will be her parting shot (similar Euphie) must have an impact somehow

Not being your favourite doesn't mean you dislike them. I mean i'm down because Lulu isn't getting his happy ending with everyone. I know your happy about this but i'm not.[/QUOTE]

FYI I was the one who supported LuLu X Shirley, you apparently didn't, the oonly way I'll be happy if Kallen dies
Old 2008-07-01, 12:17   Link #2246
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Not being your favourite doesn't mean you dislike them. I mean i'm down because Lulu isn't getting his happy ending with everyone. I know your happy about this but i'm not.
IA. I don't like Shirley either, but this is still pretty sad considering that he's not going to his Happy Ending. (Not like he was going to get it anyways.)

At this point I would rather him be alive at the end, cause it seems that he won't be...
Old 2008-07-01, 12:18   Link #2247
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
I wonder what would be the last thing she says or what will be her parting shot (similar Euphie) must have an impact somehow

FYI I was the one who supported LuLu X Shirley, you apparently didn't, the oonly way I'll be happy if Kallen dies[/QUOTE]

"I love you". Great way to screw him over bigtime.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:18   Link #2248
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:

bastard! Kalulu all the way.
You must like suzaku too!
Old 2008-07-01, 12:19   Link #2249
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]FYI I was the one who supported LuLu X Shirley, you apparently didn't, the oonly way I'll be happy if Kallen dies
Ah sorry. From your posts i thought you were completely anti-Lulu and just wanted him to suffer.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:19   Link #2250
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Spoiler for "SHIRLEY":

Maybie Lelouch accidentely DID THAT? Instead of Rollo or Suzaku.
Guys, please at least put that in spoiler tags? I know this is a spoiler thread, but i just came for any spoilers regarding Kallen.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:19   Link #2251
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Must_DIE View Post
IA. I don't like Shirley either, but this is still pretty sad considering that he's not going to his Happy Ending. (Not like he was going to get it anyways.)

At this point I would rather him be alive at the end, cause it seems that he won't be...
Lulu has to survive if he's going to fulfill the most important promise, his promise to Nunally.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:19   Link #2252
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
"I love you". Great way to screw him over bigtime.
The only way he's going to screwed over big time is when Nunally kicks the bucket or if he finds out that he could've just asked CC about Marianne this entire time.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:20   Link #2253
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
bastard! Kalulu all the way.
You must like suzaku too!
What's wrong with that from your expressions you seem to be one of Lelouch's many fangirls
Old 2008-07-01, 12:21   Link #2254
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Lelouch assumes that Nunally is safe. However, the moment he truly becomes a threat to V.V. and Charles' plans, all bets are off. I can easily see another series of coincidences putting Nunally in bleak danger, Lelouch panicking to find a way to save her, and Kallen being his only help. The Order cannot help him. C.C. is likely to be busy with V.V. and all that's left is Kallen and Rolo.
Yeah, if one looks back at the previous season.. The reason for why it ended so badly was because Nunnally was taken away. There was no one at her side to prevent what would happen (her being kidnapped by V.V.) to her and it might well be the same this season around - with the difference that this time, Kallen can be there to prevent the same (or a similar thing) from happening (and that an attempt at Nunnally would happen a lot earlier here I suspect).
Old 2008-07-01, 12:21   Link #2255
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Lulu has to survive if he's going to fulfill the most important promise, his promise to Nunally.
He can still fulfill it and be very much dead at the end.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:21   Link #2256
Var
Banned

Quote:
He can still fulfill it and be very much dead at the end.
It won't be a happy world for Nunally if he is dead. Therein he cannot fulfill it if he dies.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:24   Link #2257
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
The only way he's going to screwed over big time is when Nunally kicks the bucket or if he finds out that he could've just asked CC about Marianne this entire time.
He got screwed over since HIS dream of being back in Ashford went up in smoke. This is what he wanted. His wish for his own happiness.

If she died to protect him or his secret espically after what he has done and still forgives him, well i'm sorry he'll crack completely and go berserk with the Cult his first target.
Old 2008-07-01, 12:26   Link #2258
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
It won't be a happy world for Nunally if he is dead. Therein he cannot fulfill it if he dies.
It's not going to be happy world when Nunally will know that a lot of people, even those close to her, died, because she wanted a gentle world.

Edit: Crazy tag fun started again...

Last edited by Ruvixur; 2008-07-01 at 12:30. Reason: oops
Old 2008-07-01, 12:27   Link #2259
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
Who's to say that Nunally will still be alive by then?
Old 2008-07-01, 12:29   Link #2260
Daniani

Quote:
He got screwed over since HIS dream of being back in Ashford went up in smoke. This is what he wanted. His wish for his own happiness.

If she died to protect him or his secret espically after what he has done and still forgives him, well i'm sorry he'll crack completely and go berserk with the Cult his first target.
True. There is the promise to Nunnaly, but about him and his own happiness, his dream to return at ashford with everyone under some fireworks, is dead.
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories