AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-04, 11:48   Link #3061
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Gino's so weird and random I could see him helping Lelouch in the end just because he feels like it.
Heh, perhaps . And what a shock this would be for Suzaku; his friends in the KoR betraying him and Britannia for the OotBK!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 11:54   Link #3062
v1nx
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Send a message via ICQ to v1nx Send a message via Skype™ to v1nx
HQ OP "World's End" http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=g3a7uQT3W1A
v1nx is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:01   Link #3063
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Gino's so weird and random I could see him helping Lelouch in the end just because he feels like it.
Nah. Gino's loyal to the emperor. Certainly he's laid back, but he's not a live/let live kinda guy. If Anya switches (and I'm gonna doubt it until it happens, for which I'm actually rooting), it'll likely be an upcoming Gino v. Anya battle (Trisan v. Mordred). Now that I'd wanna see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I bet Diethard would love the news that Zero is a forsaken Britannian prince back to destroy the country that rejected him. He'd probably die of a joygasm of epic magnitude for such a great twist in his story before giving away who Zero is to the others.
The innermost circle of the Black Knights is already aware Zero's Brittannian. Whether they (excepting Kallen) know he's vengeful for a specific reason's anybody's guess.

As per matchups, here's how I see some characters' skill level:
Kallen=KoO
Todou=Gino
Xingke=Suzaku
Holy Swords=Anya
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:03   Link #3064
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
In the case of Anya...note that she hasn't had the chance to show her true skill because of interruptions (Kallen and C.C.). I think Turn 16 will be good for her...
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:07   Link #3065
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
In the case of Anya...note that she hasn't had the chance to show her true skill because of interruptions (Kallen and C.C.). I think Turn 16 will be good for her...
"True skill"? Hah! All her machine's got is a fat ass, world-class shields and a few big guns. She's had at least two battles in which to demonstrate her "skills" which pale in comparison to the likes of Gino, Suzaku and Kallen.
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:07   Link #3066
Stretch5920
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
As per matchups, here's how I see some characters' skill level:
Kallen=KoO
I love Kallen, but as good as the Knight of One? no way.
Stretch5920 is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:09   Link #3067
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I love Kallen, but as good as the Knight of One? no way.
Believe it.
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:10   Link #3068
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Canada
Age: 29
If anything it would be more like Xingke and the Knight of One, Toudou and Suzaku and Kallen and Gino.
__________________
demon_god04 is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:14   Link #3069
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
It's not exactly exceptional skills those that KOR have, sure they got abilities but give me an awesome Knightmare with all the upgrades in the world and i'll kick Hercules's ass as well.
incorrupts is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:19   Link #3070
Seazn
One of the few
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, England
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Seazn
Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Believe it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
If anything it would be more like Xingke and the Knight of One, Toudou and Suzaku and Kallen and Gino.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
It's not exactly exceptional skills those that KOR have, sure they got abilities but give me an awesome Knightmare with all the upgrades in the world and i'll kick Hercules's ass as well.
The higher the level of the Knightmare Frame, the more skill it requires to pilot.
Seazn is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:19   Link #3071
Ypocaramel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch5920 View Post
I love Kallen, but as good as the Knight of One? no way.
KOR1's role is as political as it is military. At this point we don't even know how knights advance in ranks - is it purely Charles's decision, or is it based on fighting skill or court politics ... ?
Ypocaramel is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:20   Link #3072
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
If anything it would be more like Xingke and the Knight of One, Toudou and Suzaku and Kallen and Gino.
Except that Both Gino and Todou were a match for Xingke. Xingke's skill is exceptional, but mostly in the short run when complemented by strategery. In terms of a straight prolonged rumble, he's got quite a few superiors. Not to mention his acquisition (the Shenhu) is darn near worthless without a good pilot and a long duration.
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:22   Link #3073
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seazn View Post

The higher level the of the Knightmare Frame, the more skill it requires to pilot.
Sure but the higher lever, the higher the ass kicking. And that is exactly the reason i admire Kallen's abilities and reflexes, with the old Guren she was like
b ++ vs a {as KOR a} and yet she still managed to defend herself.
incorrupts is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:23   Link #3074
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
"True skill"? Hah! All her machine's got is a fat ass, world-class shields and a few big guns. She's had at least two battles in which to demonstrate her "skills" which pale in comparison to the likes of Gino, Suzaku and Kallen.
See outside the Liliputian picture to which you confine your view. She's a Rounds pilot. And, as said, interruptions. Had Kallen or C.C. not interfered, she would have done a whole lot more.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:25   Link #3075
JMvS
Rawrrr!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: CH aka Chocaholic Heaven
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Sure but the higher lever, the higher the ass kicking. And that is exactly the reason i admire Kallen's abilities and reflexes, with the old Guren she was like
b ++ vs a {as KOR a} and yet she still managed to defend herself.
How true, back in season 1, she was fighting well even with a crippled old Glasgow.
JMvS is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:26   Link #3076
gabbytay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seazn View Post



The higher level the of the Knightmare Frame, the more skill it requires to pilot.
No you dont you just need a keyboard
gabbytay is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:28   Link #3077
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
See outside the Liliputian picture to which you confine your view.
That's just plain evil. Not exactly ad hominem, yet nevertheless unjustified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
She's a Rounds pilot.
QED! Ergo...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And, as said, interruptions. Had Kallen or C.C. not interfered, she would have done a whole lot more.
"Interfered"? Excuse me, but double-teaming and winning a confrontation is not an "interference."
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:38   Link #3078
Seazn
One of the few
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: London, England
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Seazn
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Sure but the higher lever, the higher the ass kicking. And that is exactly the reason i admire Kallen's abilities and reflexes, with the old Guren she was like
b ++ vs a {as KOR a} and yet she still managed to defend herself.
All I can remember about the Guren MK-II was the supreme Radiation Surge that could kill everything at close range.
Her dodging abilities and speed were great, but only because the Guren has supreme speed See what I'm getting at? With a regular Burai, she wouldn't be able to dodge like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
See outside the Liliputian picture to which you confine your view. She's a Rounds pilot. And, as said, interruptions. Had Kallen or C.C. not interfered, she would have done a whole lot more.
I disagree. By the looks of it, the Modred is just a spam and camp KFM. It hardly moves, has a supreme shield, shoots that Stark Hadron Cannon from long-range (which has an auto lock on ability) and that spamming hadron-like thing that comes out from every corner of its frame at close-range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMvS View Post
How true, back in season 1, she was fighting well even with a crippled old Glasgow.
Really? I only saw her beating OTHER low class KMFs. None of them were above the Glasgow's level not to mention she was following Lelouch's commands for the majority of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
No you dont you just need a keyboard
But then you'd need supreme typing skill/speed like Lelouch
Seazn is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:45   Link #3079
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Alright, it was unjustified, but it's just my opinion that she has more skill than she's currently shown. Apologies for my phrasing, sorry, and I know I could have put it differently, but it's just my personal view.
Dream_Traveller is offline  
Old 2008-07-04, 12:47   Link #3080
incorrupts
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Greece
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seazn View Post
All I can remember about the Guren MK-II was the supreme Radiation Surge that could kill everything at close range.
Her dodging abilities and speed were great, but only because the Guren has supreme speed See what I'm getting at? With a regular Burai, she wouldn't be able to dodge like that.
Give Suzaku and Anya a regular one and we'll see then. "^^
I'm not trying to disagree here, i also believe that KOR have great abilities {thus they are KOR} but from my pov Kallen has nothing to be jealous and afraid of.
It's because we're used to see KOR in the big shining kick-ass abilities Knightmares always like ready to strike and that is why a lot of people hold them higher. You ask me, Kallen has the exact same abilities as an honorable KOR member.
incorrupts is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.