AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-06, 20:35   Link #3801
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Let me be the first in saying that that kind of ending would suck and its the last thing I would hope would ever happen.

So you'd rather everyone killed each other in the end all because they couldn't get over the "bigger" problem, and in Taniguichi's previous works the two competing sides always stop their feuding and work together for the true final boss
Old 2008-07-06, 20:36   Link #3802
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Maybe whoever made Siegfried does it.
Bartley and his crew? They seem a bit preoccupied
Old 2008-07-06, 20:36   Link #3803
Nvis
Senior

I wonder those pair of swords of the new Tristan are a new, if not more powerful MVS?

They're purple, instead of red.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:37   Link #3804
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Well, it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for either, but I'm trying to get used to the idea. The opening kind of made it look pretty cool too
I'm sorry but if that type of thing happened it would completly ruin CG.

The final enemy is some random people in space and the entire world forces must combine to defeat the.....I'm sorry but that the ,ost Cliche and Corny thing ever and The OotBK and Brittannia working together wouldn't seem right at all.

If Tanaguchi tried something like that he'd be stupid and i'm sure many(including myself) would end up hating Code Geass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

Then who else would make those upgrades huh? Lloyd, what to have it stolen, Rakshata, she wouldn't even touch Lancelot, stop being so damn negative
Its already been mentioned in Llyod's VA's blog that Lloyd's been tinkering with the Guren.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:37   Link #3805
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Let me be the first in saying that that kind of ending would suck and its the last thing I would hope would ever happen.
Well, I'm not saying they'd all be like best friends, but they'd grudingly work together to counter the greater threat...
Old 2008-07-06, 20:37   Link #3806
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:

So you'd rather everyone killed each other in the end all because they couldn't get over the "bigger" problem, and in Taniguichi's previous works the two competing sides always stop their feuding and work together for the true final boss
Then let's hope he does it different this time...
Old 2008-07-06, 20:38   Link #3807
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Yeah but a lot of 14 will probably feature a Lelouch in total apesh*t mode.
Didn't anyone else think that Lelouch sounded more sad than angry in the previews for episode fourteen? I'd prefer him more angry than anything, but it sounded to me like he was going to be angsty.

This banner was made by Lady Orihime of FLOL.
Isn't it lovely?

Old 2008-07-06, 20:38   Link #3808
KrimzonStriker

I hope it turns out alright in the end
Old 2008-07-06, 20:40   Link #3809
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespringmoon View Post
Didn't anyone else think that Lelouch sounded more sad than angry in the previews for episode fourteen? I'd prefer him more angry than anything, but it sounded to me like he was going to be angsty.
The last thing we'd need is for a depressed Lelouch. And seeing he's already done that this season, they'd only do that if there was immediately a character available to comfort him (Suzaku, anyone?).
Old 2008-07-06, 20:42   Link #3810
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
The last thing we'd need is for a depressed Lelouch. And seeing he's already done that this season, they'd only do that if there was immediately a character available to comfort him (Suzaku, anyone?).
Yaoi? uh no thanks
Old 2008-07-06, 20:42   Link #3811
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Then let's hope he does it different this time...
I hope not. Actually, such as the situation is, a joint effort by all parts involved may be the only way to tie up things for good, maybe - without either side getting blasted off the face of earth, that's it
Old 2008-07-06, 20:44   Link #3812
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I hope not. Actually, such as the situation is, a joint effort by all parts involved may be the only way to tie up things for good, maybe - without either side getting blasted off the face of earth, that's it

Exactly, haven't people heard of equality not one side has to be dominate over the other to achieve anything and that's why I think we saw the Lancelot and Guren new upgrades to show that, to put it bluntly with things going on as it seems who cares about Area 11, Japan, or Britannia, how about the world
Old 2008-07-06, 20:45   Link #3813
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
No fair. I want Charles to die.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:45   Link #3814
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Oh he will, he surely will
Old 2008-07-06, 20:45   Link #3815
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Yaoi? uh no thanks
With them being designed by CLAMP, it just screams to be done.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
Old 2008-07-06, 20:48   Link #3816
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
With them being designed by CLAMP, it just screams to be done.
I wouldn't put it past them especially after that Lelouch X Rolo scene in episode 7
Old 2008-07-06, 20:50   Link #3817
Peachys

Spoiler for My other post, Shirley Death Theory (SDT):

Anyone happen to have a gridline or know whats at the other corner in the room of where she died so far what ive gotten is

----- |_______W______|
------|------------------------|
------|E---------------------E|
------|----------------S------|
|-S-S-------R/L-----------?--|
|-2-1--------------------?----|
------|----------------------- -|
------|--------------------?---|
------|????????????????? |

--- = Empty space, lets call it air
| = Walls
W = white class window
E = Elevators
S = Shirley
R= Rolo
L= Lelouch(guess)
S = stairs they dont use
1 = Stars of rolo entry coming down
2 = stairs of lulu coming up(guess)
? = Anyone knows what on that side?

Considering the glimpses from the episode, im pretty sure thats how the building is, the side of the buildings have nudged out parts for the stair ways (check the overview of outside of the glass buildings as lulu was running up after finishing up orange)

So considering questionable space + elevator behind shirley + shirley's body orientation when lulu came = chances are rolo didnt do it,atleast just like they wanted to show (quick geass n kill) something else must have happened / or another person

As to who the other person is? Pretty sure rolo was able to get away from that scene, and seeing as how he likes to keep his status on the low-down i bet someone was coming - he geassed ran away before anyone else saw him, and left shirley + other person interact // = dead shirley who is facing another way to talk to person "x"

Eitherway too many variables, to condemn rolo as the killer - Id go with my SDT

Anyways. yea - one of the best parts of geass is wondering whats gona happen or what did happen o.o

--- OR it could be that rolo heard shirely mentioned nunally, get shocked in a second, geassed, attacked her, rotated her (shes still half-concious i guess under the geass?) , and for her to talk to lelouch like nothing messed up just happened to her? or atleast give a DIRE warning to the person she loves that his "brother" is a physco? or that some invisble person came in, attacked her, and disappeared, before she knew it? and she was on the floor... comon, even if you were lovelorn and somethign that wierd happen to you, dont think ud react the way she did afterwards --- unless of course he geassed, attacked, ungeassed, resloved the issue with her, then left

Plausiable killers so that Shirely would feel not worth mentioning to lulu at her deathbed: (*note: accidental kill could have happened, now Rolo wouldnt be so bad now right?) Suzaku, (mehs probably not, but both cross paths in their outlook at lulu, she dies without regret because she believes in her ideology and love, plausible) Maid-san (or any other outsider, she would accept that she knows to much and saw it coming, no biggie, plausible)

Just dont think rolo did it

Ah, whatever forgot train of thought
Old 2008-07-06, 20:51   Link #3818
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul

Exactly, haven't people heard of equality not one side has to be dominate over the other to achieve anything and that's why I think we saw the Lancelot and Guren new upgrades to show that, to put it bluntly with things going on as it seems who cares about Area 11, Japan, or Britannia, how about the world
The world always comes first-hand - becuase without the world, we can't survive no matter what. And in the end, nationalities matters little, what matters is that we're all human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz
Who's to say that he won't? How he'll die is hard to say; maybe he'll simply die of old age (He's 70 after all), maybe he'll get killed by one of his children (or even Lelouch) - or maybe he'll go out in a Lord Genome-fashion:
Old 2008-07-06, 20:53   Link #3819
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachys View Post
Spoiler for My other post, Shirley Death Theory (SDT):

Anyone happen to have a gridline or know whats at the other corner in the room of where she died so far what ive gotten is

----- |_______W______|
------|E---------------------E|
------|----------------S------|
|-S-S-------R/L-----------?--|
|-2-1--------------------?----|
------|----------------------- -|
------|--------------------?---|
------|????????????????? |

--- = Empty space, lets call it air
| = Walls
W = white class window
E = Elevators
S = Shirley
R= Rolo
L= Lelouch(guess)
S = stairs they dont use
1 = Stars of rolo entry coming down
2 = stairs of lulu coming up(guess)
? = Anyone knows what on that side?

Considering the glimpses from the episode, im pretty sure thats how the building is, the side of the buildings have nudged out parts for the stair ways (check the overview of outside of the glass buildings as lulu was running up after finishing up orange)

So considering questionable space + elevator behind shirley + shirley's body orientation when lulu came = chances are rolo didnt do it,atleast just like they wanted to show (quick geass n kill) something else must have happened / or another person

As to who the other person is? Pretty sure rolo was able to get away from that scene, and seeing as how he likes to keep his status on the low-down i bet someone was coming - he geassed ran away before anyone else saw him, and left shirley + other person interact // = dead shirley who is facing another way to talk to person "x"

Eitherway too many variables, to condemn rolo as the killer - Id go with my SDT

Anyways. yea - one of the best parts of geass is wondering whats gona happen or what did happen o.o

--- OR it could be that rolo heard shirely mentioned nunally, get shocked in a second, geassed, attacked her, rotated her (shes still half-concious i guess under the geass?) , and for her to talk to lelouch like nothing messed up just happened to her? or atleast give a DIRE warning to the person she loves that his "brother" is a physco? or that some invisble person came in, attacked her, and disappeared, before she knew it? and she was on the floor... comon, even if you were lovelorn and somethign that wierd happen to you, dont think ud react the way she did afterwards --- unless of course he geassed, attacked, ungeassed, resloved the issue with her, then left

Plausiable killers so that Shirely would feel not worth mentioning to lulu at her deathbed: (*note: accidental kill could have happened, now Rolo wouldnt be so bad now right?) Suzaku, (mehs probably not, but both cross paths in their outlook at lulu, she dies without regret because she believes in her ideology and love, plausible) Maid-san (or any other outsider, she would accept that she knows to much and saw it coming, no biggie, plausible)

Just dont think rolo did it

Ah, whatever forgot train of thought
Wow, anyway we'll wait an see for now since there ae too many possible scenarios I'll say Sayoko but why she knows how Shirley felt for Lelouch unless she saw that gun and thought otherwise.
Old 2008-07-06, 20:58   Link #3820
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

On to Cornelia: Given her situation, anyone seeing a Lulu-Cornelia meeting in 14-15?

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories