AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-07, 08:30   Link #4021
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee32 View Post
Is it possible that C.C. is Lelouch's godmother? Also is it possible that C.C. gave Marianne a geass?
I think they aren't blood related. But it's just my opinion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
remember those:

Spoiler for old speculation/spoiler:


might be going a bit far but several of those things might still happen, the upcoming eps provide somewhat of a base for them; not that i want that
If it happens, t's only by chance. When you make a ton of speculations, some could be right, but it's just by chance.

They were proved to be fake by the guy who wrote them.

We know that even the VA staff don't know about the scripts for the upcoming episodes before they record them. I mean, only taniguchi and Okouchi are aware about what will happen in the last episodes.
Daniani is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:30   Link #4022
Var
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Land of Dead Cakes!
Age: 24
I'd chuckle if Charles was the one to help Lelouch.

As for Kallen, they challenge her determination? Well... let's hope the rest of the spoilers give more info on this.
Var is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:32   Link #4023
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
I think they aren't blood related. But it's just my opinion...
Godparents have to be blood related now? Since when?
__________________
Tokkan is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:33   Link #4024
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
I think they aren't blood related. But it's just my opinion...



If it happens, t's only by chance. When you make a ton of speculations, some could be right, but it's just by chance.

They were proved to be fake by the guy who wrote them.

We know that even the VA staff don't know about the scripts for the upcoming episodes before they record them. I mean, only taniguchi and Okouchi are aware about what will happen in the last episodes.
At the studios during recording of Turn 13:

Staff: Jun-san, here's your script. Fumiko-san, yours is here.
(After flipping through...)
Fukuyama Jun: (So I have to scream like a psycho? Nice one.)
Orikasa Fumiko: (So, she dies today? Ouch.)
Staff: Oh, I almost forgot. Sakurai-san...
Sakurai Takahiro: (Light load for this week)
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:34   Link #4025
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Godparents have to be blood related now? Since when?
I didn't mean that sorry , but some members will bring up thhe blood theory for sure since we can see Marianne and CC in the same outfit .

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
At the studios during recording of Turn 13:

Staff: Jun-san, here's your script. Fumiko-san, yours is here.
(After flipping through...)
Fukuyama Jun: (So I have to scream like a psycho? Nice one.)
Orikasa Fumiko: (So, she dies today? Ouch.)
I was serious,; you can ask Koshimizu if you want.
Daniani is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:34   Link #4026
DeotoxSlayer
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
remember those:

Spoiler for old speculation/spoiler:


might be going a bit far but several of those things might still happen, the upcoming eps provide somewhat of a base for them; not that i want that
Those aren't spoilers though. They're Speculation. Pure Guesses. Have no facts behind them. People should really stop bringing them up.
__________________
DeotoxSlayer is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:35   Link #4027
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: finally reunited...
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post

If it happens, t's only by chance. When you make a ton of speculations, some could be right, but it's just by chance.

They were proved to be fake by the guy who wrote them.

We know that even the VA staff don't know about the scripts for the upcoming episodes before they record them. I mean, only taniguchi and Okouchi are aware about what will happen in the last episodes.
I know but with the ep summaries some of those points might really happen, I don't care if that spoiler person guessed them or not^^ What I mean is, just from the look of it, for example ep 17 might play out the way he guessed/predicted/whatever
__________________
Guilford is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:35   Link #4028
gabbytay
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Godparents have to be blood related now? Since when?
since 1891

Anyway they will have a cold war with Britannia and we really need to orange back in Action.

I just hope nina wont be there with her nuke.
gabbytay is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:37   Link #4029
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: finally reunited...
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Those aren't spoilers though. They're Speculation. Pure Guesses. Have no facts behind them. People should really stop bringing them up.
as i said, I didn't mean that those spoilers/speculations gain value but that some of those aspects might really happen
__________________
Guilford is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:37   Link #4030
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post


I was serious,; you can ask Koshimizu if you want.
What makes you think that I'm NOT serious?

A V.A.'s job is not easy. I have respect for everyone in the CG cast, even the newer gents and ladies.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:38   Link #4031
inconstant_heart
obsessive 'shipper
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Australia
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
They might not threathen her by using her mother, but I'm guessing they might go as far as to offer that her mother will be released from prison and cleared of all charges - since her mother is important to her, this could be what'd make her heistate...

Heh, well, everyone has an achilles heel and if they use Kallen's mother, they'll be going for her achilles heel. Besides, humans are ever changing...
Ah, true. So Suzaku and Nunnally could offer to release her mother if she leaves the Black Knights? That's a good idea. My only problem with this is that her mother is then free, but she still doesn't get the happy/peaceful world that Kallen wants for her; she's effectively released into another kind of 'prison.' What does Kallen think of 'changing the world from the inside'? I can't remember much of S1.

You know, I'm surprised Lelouch didn't take Kallen's mother into account when he did those stats and maxed out her bar instead. He should have known, seeing that scene back in S1, episode 9, that her mother is her weakness- did he think she'd give everything up for him, or something?
inconstant_heart is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:45   Link #4032
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
it says that kallen's faith is challenged
not defeated
and it might be that she finds out about what really happened to euphie (if she doesnt know)
or she learns that lulu is off fighting in chine instead of trying to save her
or maybe she just has a talk with nanali about how her way is wrong
it could be anything that challenges her faith
but it doesnt mean she'll break

in any event it looks like the battle for area 11 will begin in ep 18
she might be saved then
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:45   Link #4033
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilford View Post
I know but with the ep summaries some of those points might really happen, I don't care if that spoiler person guessed them or not^^ What I mean is, just from the look of it, for example ep 17 might play out the way he guessed/predicted/whatever
I see but it would mean they'll do a third season


Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
What makes you think that I'm NOT serious?

A V.A.'s job is not easy. I have respect for everyone in the CG cast, even the newer gents and ladies.
Because I didn't provide any link, some people could say it isn't true =P

Same here
Daniani is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:45   Link #4034
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by inconstant_heart View Post
Ah, true. So Suzaku and Nunnally could offer to release her mother if she leaves the Black Knights? That's a good idea. My only problem with this is that her mother is then free, but she still doesn't get the happy/peaceful world that Kallen wants for her; she's effectively released into another kind of 'prison.' What does Kallen think of 'changing the world from the inside'? I can't remember much of S1.
She doesn't think much of it. She has seen and knows first-hand how the Britannians treat the japanese, so she quite hates them and probably thinks changing from the inside isn't worth much. Hmm, good point you make; she'd be released, but that'd just mean that things would return to how they were before; at best she'd again be a servant at the mansion, maybe even return to her refrain-addiction...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inconstant_heart View Post
You know, I'm surprised Lelouch didn't take Kallen's mother into account when he did those stats and maxed out her bar instead. He should have known, seeing that scene back in S1, episode 9, that her mother is her weakness- did he think she'd give everything up for him, or something?
Well, Kallen is similar to Lelouch: Lelouch want to create a happy world for Nunnally (and now for his friends as well), Kallen wants a happy world for her mother. Kallen has been ready to sacrifie her life for him on several occassions (to his dismay even), is eager to protect him and she even returned to his side after the events in season 1. Her actions speak of a HUUUGE amount of loyality and decidation to him and his cause, so... And as someone pointed out: If Britannia wanted to bribe her with her mother, why didn't they do so before?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:47   Link #4035
Daniani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
it says that kallen's faith is challenged
not defeated
and it might be that she finds out about what really happened to euphie (if she doesnt know)
or she learns that lulu is off fighting in chine instead of trying to save her
or maybe she just has a talk with nanali about how her way is wrong
it could be anything that challenges her faith
but it doesnt mean she'll break

in any event it looks like the battle for area 11 will begin in ep 18
she might be saved then
True, but can you use capital letters and punctuation? It isn't so hard you know
Daniani is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:48   Link #4036
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
True, but can you use capital letter and ponctuation? It isn't so hard you know
it goes against my faith
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:50   Link #4037
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
I see but it would mean they'll do a third season



Because I didn't provide any link, some people could say it isn't true =P

Same here
3rd season..... *facepalms at thought*

On the issue of V.A.s, who do you think should get Marianne? (If she never gets a line at all, I'll flip. Honest.) Personally, I think Ohara-san should get her. It's time for the CG fans to hear the witch from XXXholics do her stuff.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:53   Link #4038
DepressiveManiac
Insanely Depressive
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
I'd like to see someone with a motherly voice... possibly Yūko Minaguchi? What other V.A.s have motherly voices?
DepressiveManiac is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:54   Link #4039
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DepressiveManiac View Post
I'd like to see someone with a motherly voice... possibly Yūko Minaguchi? What other V.A.s have motherly voices?
Minaguchi-san DID do a famous deceased "CLAMP mom" (Sakura's, in the original CCS). Ohara-san has the chemistry with Fukuyama-san, hence my wish.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-07, 08:55   Link #4040
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Age: 30
Kikuko Inoue (juu nana sei)

well she did do inoue's voice in season 1
__________________
bladeofdarkness is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.