AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-25, 19:22   Link #441
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I honestly don't think Kallen mind will be altered in anyway since that would be too predictable.
Well, you have a point there at least: with her being captured, this scenario (mindwipe/mindaltering) is more or less what people seem to expect - but if there's anything Code Geass is very good at, it's pulling the carpet from under people

Quote:
I think Suzaku will use Kallen as bait to either get C.C. or have Lelouch reveal himself as Zero. Since Lelouch did claim he will save her with his own hands and that's probably what Suzaku wants. So that way Nunally will find out and Lelouch would have a major problem since Nunally doesn't approve of Zero's doings and that's one of his reasons for fighting.
Hmm, maybe so.

Anyway, a way to keep track of what might happen to her character is to keep an eye on the character profiles as well as the character relations map on the main site; if Kallen is later on moved out of the OotBK camp and into the Britannian camp, then either a mindwipe scenario or a longer stay as a Britannian captive is very likely.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:23   Link #442
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
suzaku didnt hear him saying he"ll get her back with his own hands

and if Nunally really does know that lulu is zero she might understand that he's doing what he feels is right
Yeah I know, though there is a chance that he would assume that Lelouch would rescue her his own way anyway.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:25   Link #443
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

if nunally finds out her brother kill euphe she will hate him for a while
Old 2008-06-25, 19:25   Link #444
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Yeah I know, though there is a chance that he would assume that Lelouch would rescue her his own way anyway.
Well, it's true enough that Suzaku's suspicions that Lelouch is Zero isn't entirely gone (as episode 8 shows), so he may at least try and use Kallen to provoke forth some reaction from Lelouch.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:32   Link #445
yamibakura

The one potential problem is Nunally asking, "why did you kill euphie". Even trying to explain what happened and about geass seems way too convoluted. they might just soften things so she'll be able to understand. its like the low road or the high road, which road do you want to take to get to where you're going?

edit:
Quote:
Well, it's true enough that Suzaku's suspicions that Lelouch is Zero isn't entirely gone (as episode 8 shows), so he may at least try and use Kallen to provoke forth some reaction from Lelouch.
Another interesting idea. Trying to provoke Lelouch through Kallen. Suzaku wouldn't even have to bring Kallen to Ashford, he could simply "talk" about how shes no longer a threat.

Suzaku is like one of those best friends who act like your mother and try to believe "they always know best". Then the friend no longer is a friend because they try so hard to "save" you. Annoying.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:34   Link #446
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
The one potential problem is Nunally asking, "why did you kill euphie". Even trying to explain what happened and about geass seems way too convoluted. they might just soften things so she'll be able to understand. its like the low road or the high road, which road do you want to take to get to where you're going?
I would prefer her and Suzaku fine out why he killed Euphie together
Old 2008-06-25, 19:40   Link #447
yamibakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I would prefer her and Suzaku fine out why he killed Euphie together
Yeah they probably will find out about geass and Lelouch's reason why he had to act. Since they are both close to Lelouch. I just said it would be too convoluted at the current time, not with light of future events.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:49   Link #448
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

so do anyone else hate how kallen became a badass pilot to a dansel in distress?
Old 2008-06-25, 19:53   Link #449
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
so do anyone else hate how kallen became a badass pilot to a dansel in distress?
Yes. Yes, indeed. It doesn't really help her character. Could help her romantic prospects with Lelouch (key word: could, doesn't mean it will) if he were to rescue her but as it stands it's kind of depressing.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:54   Link #450
yamibakura

As for the right here and right now, I'd say omg I'm worried about her and what might happen. As for the long term incentive I feel that her capture I realize that she will most likely be saved just as Lelouch says, by his own hands. So I'm not worried one bit.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:54   Link #451
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I do. I rather wish that the "Kallen captured" scenario hadn't happened at all, for the better or worse.
Old 2008-06-25, 19:55   Link #452
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:

I'm just glad to get a break from all those KallenXLelouch scenes, perhaps Shirley can get some revelations now with her apparently being under house arrest.
Old 2008-06-25, 20:03   Link #453
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
As for the right here and right now, I'd say omg I'm worried about her and what might happen. As for the long term incentive I feel that her capture I realize that she will most likely be saved just as Lelouch says, by his own hands. So I'm not worried one bit.
seriously why can't kallen save herself?
Old 2008-06-25, 20:06   Link #454
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post

I'm just glad to get a break from all those KallenXLelouch scenes, perhaps Shirley can get some revelations now with her apparently being under house arrest.
Shirley certainly seems a little stronger-willed this time around than she did in R1...I guess whatever Jeremiah'll do to her next Turn might impact that in some degree.

And some of y'all were speculating some pages back at what point Zero might have to reveal his identity...and given current discussion of Nunnally I cannot see Lelouch revealing himself in any way that might lead to her finding out. If she ever finds out this season, Lelouch's original reason for being Zero'll be endangered.

And I'm going to surmise that of the four active OoBK fighters (Tamaki, Todou, the two Holdy Swords), I'm expecting at least one or two to die at Jeremiah's hands...
Old 2008-06-25, 20:06   Link #455
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Well, it might be a bit unrealisitc under the conditions I suppose, but I'd like to see that as well. However, this is Lelouch's promise to her, so we'll most likely see him try to fulfil this promise somehow. And in case of the worst case scenario, the mindwipe scenario - Lelouch might well be the only one who can save her.
Old 2008-06-25, 20:08   Link #456
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
this is Lelouch's promise to her
Feels more like a pledge or dare I say it a vow....
Old 2008-06-25, 20:11   Link #457
yamibakura

Quote:
Thats a possibility. Though Lelouch made a point of doing so as we've seen in the last 2 episodes. He made a point of saving her. In episode 11, when he said he'll save her with his own hands, it became even more personal and desperate. Because Suzaku was the one who took her. Sure Kallen could take steps to her own rescue by not giving up, Lelouch still has to meet her half way(metaphor).

edit: Pledge or vow, huh. That sounds about right too.
Old 2008-06-25, 20:12   Link #458
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Feels more like a pledge or dare I say it a vow....
I suppose so. In any event, he will try to fullfil it.
Old 2008-06-25, 20:14   Link #459
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I suppose so. In any event, he will try to fullfil it.
Suzaku's in his way. That creep is becoming more and more powerful in his ability to contain Zero's movements. If Zero hadn't pressed him, those million Japanese exiles woulda been goners...
Old 2008-06-25, 20:16   Link #460
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Shirley certainly seems a little stronger-willed this time around than she did in R1...I guess whatever Jeremiah'll do to her next Turn might impact that in some degree.

And some of y'all were speculating some pages back at what point Zero might have to reveal his identity...and given current discussion of Nunnally I cannot see Lelouch revealing himself in any way that might lead to her finding out. If she ever finds out this season, Lelouch's original reason for being Zero'll be endangered.

And I'm going to surmise that of the four active OoBK fighters (Tamaki, Todou, the two Holdy Swords), I'm expecting at least one or two to die at Jeremiah's hands...
Tamaki, lets face it the guys done nothing and its eems hes more of a hinderance now that hes kissing Zero's ass all the time. I'm to save Todou for the final battle with Suzaku (student vs. sensei).
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories