AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-07-12, 10:37   Link #5781
Tokkan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Australia
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I've been wondering the same thing. Where is Nonnette?! What was the point of even releasing information about the other KoR members before the season started?
Cornelia supposedly fears her, so if Cornelia is going to be on Lelouch's side (or at least against Britannia), then Nonette is going to be her rival.
__________________
Tokkan is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 10:38   Link #5782
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I've been wondering the same thing. Where is Nonnette?! What was the point of even releasing information about the other KoR members before the season started?
I hope she will play some role over here instead of only showing up in the game.

I wish Rai will appear in the anime too.
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 10:42   Link #5783
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Cornelia supposedly fears her, so if Cornelia is going to be on Lelouch's side (or at least against Britannia), then Nonette is going to be her rival.
Yeah, that's doubtful but we'll wait and see
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 10:44   Link #5784
geewhiz
transparent amoeba
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Atlanta
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
I've been wondering the same thing. Where is Nonnette?! What was the point of even releasing information about the other KoR members before the season started?
Well I have no problem with it. Besides, in the whole of the earth, Charles probably doesn't need any more than three to deal with Area 11 and the [former] CF territory. It's very likely Suzaku, Gino and Anya will be major participants in the Turn 18 battle, discounting the Turn 17 Suzaku-Lelouch encounter and the possibility Anya saves Lelouch in Turn 15. Moreover I'm expecting Schneizel to lead the Brittannian forces in the Tokyo battle. Lelouch will likely try to confront him personally and geass him for info on Marianne. Then, it's on to Big Daddy....
geewhiz is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 10:58   Link #5785
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Headed for Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
Let's hope she doesn't end up like Kinue Crossroad interviewing someone on the battlefield or outside and gets killed for apparently knowing too much (most likely by Rolo ) Then Rivalz turns into Saji and joins the Britannian Army for revenge
No, she'd be um... OH! YES! Rai's a top-level UN member and she's her press secretary. Yeah something like that. Rolo will NEVER gets his hand (or geass) on her for he simple reason that there's Rai! Problem solved.

EDIT: Call me slow, but both GSD and CG have someone in the news industry by the name of Milly.
__________________

Tolle Erik Koenig is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:01   Link #5786
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolle Erik Koenig View Post
No, she'd be um... OH! YES! Rai's a top-level UN member and she's her press secretary. Yeah something like that. Rolo will NEVER gets his hand (or geass) on her for he simple reason that there's Rai! Problem solved.
Rai character seems to be a double edged sword . Which side will he choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolle Erik Koenig View Post

EDIT: Call me slow, but both GSD and CG have someone in the news industry by the name of Milly.
Miriallia and Milly Ashford . No I'm slower. I will never notice if you didn't mention it
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:04   Link #5787
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Rai character seems to be a double edged sword . Which side will he choose?
I love the Lancelot Club and the whole Britannian side with him and Suzaku since the Black Knights just gave him a blue version of the Guren and nothing else
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:09   Link #5788
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I love the Lancelot Club and the whole Britannian side with him and Suzaku since the Black Knights just gave him a blue version of the Guren and nothing else
Well, to me, he is likable no matter which side he chooses. Yes, Lancelot Club give us the best impression as it has an unique name like "Lancelot Club". If he ever show up in the anime, I wonder how big an impact he can make in the series. That can never happen
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:12   Link #5789
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Well, to me, he is likable no matter which side he chooses. Yes, Lancelot Club give us the best impression as it has an unique name like "Lancelot Club". If he ever show up in the anime, I wonder how big an impact he can make in the series. That can never happen
At this point I'm more interested in the actual story since its finally started to kick into high gear
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:14   Link #5790
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
At this point I'm more interested in the actual story since its finally started to kick into high gear
Yes, especially on C.C. and V.V.'s past at the moment before the battle in Tokyo.
__________________

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:19   Link #5791
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
Which could be a good thing when you don't expect much they could surprise us.
That's true enough. Sicne they're neithe rin the OP nor the ED, we may not be expecting a lot from them, and yet they could turn out to play an important role - or at least a surpising/unexpected role. I'd also actually be kinda disappointed if they turn out to be little more than cannon fodder...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:25   Link #5792
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Headed for Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Rai character seems to be a double edged sword . Which side will he choose?
Neutral. He'd be in the UN Security Council representing... "the British isles?" OK that's not right. But still, when we do see his ballot slip during the time of the passing of the resoultion of the UN to go against Britannia, it'll probably say

"ABSTAIN"

I'd guess.

Quote:

Miriallia and Milly Ashford . No I'm slower. I will never notice if you didn't mention it
Oh!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I love the Lancelot Club and the whole Britannian side with him and Suzaku since the Black Knights just gave him a blue version of the Guren and nothing else
Well, what's the last few words supposed to mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Well, to me, he is likable no matter which side he chooses. Yes, Lancelot Club give us the best impression as it has an unique name like "Lancelot Club". If he ever show up in the anime, I wonder how big an impact he can make in the series. That can never happen
He'd be some VVVIP or some international power like director-general of UN Security Council or something equally big.
__________________

Tolle Erik Koenig is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:26   Link #5793
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
We'll have to wait until August for the September issue of magazines for detailed spoilers on 18 and beyond.

On Milly digging up news: Well, Shirley's death may prompt her to do a bit of extra stuff, but in 00, nosy reporters get bumped off.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:28   Link #5794
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
We'll have to wait until August for the September issue of magazines for detailed spoilers on 18 and beyond.
Hmm, though didn't someone say we might get detailed spoilers for episode 18 later this month?
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:28   Link #5795
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Headed for Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
We'll have to wait until August for the September issue of magazines for detailed spoilers on 18 and beyond.
Well, there's the UN resolution... of UN pronouncing war against Britannia. You never know!
__________________

Tolle Erik Koenig is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:30   Link #5796
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hmm, though didn't someone say we might get detailed spoilers for episode 18 later this month?
Aye. But, 18 by itself will be quite meaningless. We know that a battle is coming, so might as well let us have more info on the aftermath as well.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:39   Link #5797
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Aye. But, 18 by itself will be quite meaningless. We know that a battle is coming, so might as well let us have more info on the aftermath as well.
I see a stalemate
Silver Soul is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:45   Link #5798
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Soul View Post
I see a stalemate
I hope not. The battle should shift the series into high gear. At least, that's my wish.
__________________
Those from the lower levels cannot hope to surpass those from the upper.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:50   Link #5799
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere...
Age: 26
Quote:
Laughter or tears, the ending is only 4 months away. As for the production staff, who will see the ending in a few weeks, I wish for them to join me in the joy of seeing the end of Code Geass soon.
What a pity.... A hoped at least for one more season. Well, they should make a great final then. I hope.
Littm is offline  
Old 2008-07-12, 11:52   Link #5800
Silver Soul
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Edo Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
I hope not. The battle should shift the series into high gear. At least, that's my wish.
Then who? its only 18 alot could happen and a stalemate is better than eitherside winning or losing
Silver Soul is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
predictions, speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.